Welcome to Pleasant Valley! { More Players Needed }

Started by KikuLei, June 28, 2011, 10:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

{ A FEW PLAYERS WHO POSTED IN THIS DID NOT POST WITHIN A TIMELY FASHION OF THE RP BEGINNING! THEREFOR! They are being replaced. }

Basically, this idea is quite simple. Two, maybe three characters come from the City. It is Springbreak for the college students, what will happen when they encounter car troubles and come to an untouched country area with beautiful women and handsome polite men. However they aren't as innocent as they seem, they have the same urges. Will they split off in couples or in groups. Will a City boy show a country girl something else to ride other than a horse? Will a City Girl take the bashful Country boy upstairs?

{ Basic Idea, Country Hotel in the area. Very small area grouped together, EVERYONE'S A NEIGHBOR! }

City Boys/Girls
- Mark Chilton { ElectricShock16}
-
-
-
Country Girls/Boys
- Natalie White { KikuLei }
- Thadeus Scott { Shengami }
- Andrew Morgan { Effervescant }
-

Name: Natalie White ' The Southern Bell '
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 146 lbs
Likes: Cherries, cream , spices , pumpkin flavored items ,strawberries, fried foods , honey ham , fashion , sewing , being complimented, attention.
Dislikes: Insults , Not recieving compliments , sour foods , blueberries , other pretty girls ( Feels threatened )
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Notes: Daddy's girl as always, the traditional little beauty pageant princess. Winning six beauty pageants as a child and was the runner up for Homecoming Queen. Always obsessed with her looks and boys, she finds herself teasing them always which makes her father uneasy.
Personality: Sarcastic, cold , flirty , arrogant
Quotes:
' Well anything else would just be...un-southern! '
' If that is the way you want to play... '
' Don't touch those, those are for daddy. ' { Usually about finger sandwiches or sweets. }
' Don't pay any attention to them, they're from the dirty south! ' { Evidently now there is Classy & Trashy South. }
' Only if you want to lose that finger. '
' Please, like we haven't seen that tadpole before. ' { Penis Insults! }
' No one wants to see your tiny Tim, so quit flirting. ' { More Penis Insults! }
' Well...I believe in Fairy-tails..but If I see my Prince charming with a girl on his horse...I'll just be sure to shoot her dead before we get married.. ' { Disturbed... }

Sarah Morgan

This sounds like it could be interesting.  I'll be keeping an eye out to see if you get anymore interest, and I'll think up a character in the next day or so, assuming we get some male players, or rather male characters.

KikuLei

Seems quite dead doesn't it? Looking forward to seeing more people though.

Eve Lacus

Seems rather interesting. I think could come up with a city that will fit the bill. ^^

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

shengami

Name: Thadeus Percival Scott VI, Ph.D.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 220lbs
Likes: Apples, Pretty Ladies, Flirting, politeness, card games, Horses, Philosophy, Brandy, BBQ(Carolina style.)
Dislikes: Insults, rudeness, ugly women, Cigarettes, Chaos, disrupting the peace, disorder.
Sexual Orientation: Mostly Straight
Notes: Tad, as he is known, is a consummate, sometimes too perfect, southern gentleman.  He comes from a long line of Scott and owns a large plantation (Cheshire's Run), most of the land is leased to share croppers/tenants.  A small portion is dedicated to his horses.  Tad lives quite comfortably.  Ph.D. is in Philosophy.
Personality: Very calm and very controlling.
Quotes:
"I do believe the lady said stop..." <southern gentleman>
"Sir, cease before I make you cease..." <more gentlemanly conduct>
"That reminds me of this one time Father and I..." <lotsa stories...>
"A fine Filly." <what could I be talking about!?!>
"I don't mean no harm by it, honest." <honest>
"They may not want to see my Tiny Tim, but they may be interested in my Big Ben." <so corny!>
"Anyone for a nice tumbler of Brandy, or just a tumble?" <also corny!>

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Chilton
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 213lbs
Likes: Cars, Racing, Swimming, Competition, Computer Games, Cider, Women, Blonde's.
Dislikes: Spiders, Horror Films, Boredom, Cool Attitudes, Slowpokes, Ugly Women.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Notes: A bit of a Speed Freak. Mark likes moving fast, whether it be on foot, or behind the wheel of a Car. He Studies Engineering In College, though his true Dream is to be a Driver. Though a City Boy mostly, he does enjoy the Countryside (Mainly because of the Dirt Tracks he sometimes Drives around), but thinks he'd find it too 'Slow' and 'Boring' living there. He Drives a Subaru Impreza.
Personality: Fun-Loving, Quirky, Cheerful, Impatient at times.
Quotes:
"Living in the Fast lane since 1989!"
"Man, Cut That Crap Out!" <to Southern Gentleman>
"You Damage it, I'll Break your Neck." <His Car>
"Isn't it...Quiet." <Breaking the Silence>
"Size? Wouldn't you like to know?" <I think we know...>
"How Big? Come find out Sweetheart~." <Same as above, but more for the Ladies>
"POWER!!!!" <When Behind the Wheel>

Eve Lacus

Here is my CS. You can let me know if I need to change anything.

Name: Kesilina (Kes for short) Brantford
Height: 5’6
Weight: 135lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual [Prefers men more]
Likes: She likes attractive men, certain sports, spending time with friends, the arts, trying new things, teasing (slightly though not a lot), seeing new places, fashion, red pumps (heels), music, gentlemen (when the occasion calls for it) ice cream, ice, fine cuisine, and four play (rough on occasion).
Dislikes: smoking (that goes for Cigars, and cigarettes as well), rude behavior, taking things way to seriously, people who don’t consider her, or others feelings, drinking overly much, and not having some peace, and quiet (at times), and food prepared improperly.
Note: Kes is a photographer, and loves to travel. She is you conventional beauty, and doesn’t mind to standing out. She is use to large metropolis, but can survive pretty well out if her element. Most people that know her consider her to be a laid back individual.
Quotes:

“Trust me this city knows nothing about the country.”  (Statement to make with a group, or in private conversation)
“I might be wearing 9inch heels in the barn cowboy, but you can deny that you like what you see.” (teasing)
“If all you got is talk underneath that suit southern boy, than you have more than one problem.” (Insulting Penis)
“I am not like the girls who live in this town. When I want something I take it.”  (teasing)
“If you think southern hospitably is wonderful. Come on over here, and taste the city variety.” (four play)
“I am not looking for a happily ever after, just the journey, and the adventure.”
“Well if I have to spend time in this town for a while. I might as well enjoy what’s on display. (Musing as she introduce to the locals)

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

Starry Sarcasm

Name: Carmela Anderson
Height: 5'6
Weight: 136
Likes: Heels, Clothes, Money, Getting what she wants and having her way, attractive women and men, taking pictures, candy, being cocky about being right, music, flirting
Dislikes: Not getting what she wants, Small junk in the pants, Arrogance, Breaking a heel or a nail, not owning expensive things
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Notes: She can be a firey one...you better watch out. She has a sweet side only when her needs have been satisfied. She's very wealthy and likes to show it off...a lot. Shes usually never without heels on unless she knows they'll get dirty. Then she'll wear wedges.
Personality: Sarcastic, Flirtatious, Sweet, Arrogant, Funny, Slightly Cocky, Can be a seductress
Quotes:
" You think you got me? You most certainly thought wrong." <teasing, can be serious>
" Oh how cute! I barely started and you're already excited." <insult,teasing>
" You...sure you don't need a bucket? You're starting to make a nice little puddle for yourself." <cocky>
" There was a time where I didnt get my way...I sure fixed that nanny." <annoyed>
" But I want it!" <Veruca Salt>
" I most certainly see something I like...and I want them tonight." <flirtatious>
" I understand that not everyone can look as fabulous as I do but really? You decided to wear that on purpose?" <insult>
" Listen country boy...you either come here and take this piece of ass before Im forced to whip you down city style." <flirting>

Sarah Morgan

Name: Laura Grant
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 pounds
Likes: Flowers, chocolate, interesting conversation, meeting new people, seafood.
Dislikes: Rude or obnoxious people, loud music, black coffee.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Notes: Laura grew up in the city, and although she enjoys the benefits of being able to go to a movie or a restaurant or a concert whenever the notion strikes her, she's always been interested in the way other people live, and what the appeal is for them.  She often enjoyed taking trips to the country just to go for walks or go to the farmer's markets, even if it meant driving a while to get there.  She could be comfortable in either setting.
Personality: Laura is an outgoing person, friendly and cheerful, always willing to introduce to someone and start a conversation, as long as she knows she won't be taken as rude.  She's only had a couple of boyfriends, so she's not that sexually experienced, but she's willing to try new things and experiences.
Quotes: Nothing's coming to me at the moment, but if this is required I'll do my best to think of something, even though I'm not all that good at pulling quotes out of the air.  ^_^

shengami

Oh my, seems like people showed up.  I do so hope that, other than Ma'am's fine advertisement, that I had something ta do with it.

BTW, Erroll Flynn is gonna have to become a staple of my OC images!

That said, two guys for four women, so far...  I like the odds.

Lightshock16

Quote from: shengami on June 30, 2011, 04:55:21 PM
That said, two guys for four women, so far...  I like the odds.

Hell Yeah~ LOL I'm loving this...though it's interesting that it seems to be 3 City Girls, 1 City Boy, 1 Country Girl, and 1 Country Boy...was yours a country boy? He looks like a city guy but I read your profile and he runs a plantation, so i'm guessing country, right?

shengami

Yup, country boy.  He just always wears a suit.  And, that was one of the very few color pictures I could find of Erroll Flynn.

Lightshock16

Haha, nice...I'm still wondering why I used a picture of Touring Car Racer Tom Chilton for my char (Hence the name Mark Chilton)...I think I just like his Hairstyle LOL.

shengami

No idea who that is.  I thought, with that angle, that he looked like Matt Damon.

KikuLei

Well, I guess all are accepted. Sarah, are you done with your profile or would you like to add more? Either is fine honestly. I will be excepting NO MORE women though.

KikuLei

KikuLei

Prefect Mos

Name: Stonewall Jackson
Height: 6'4
Weight: 275
Likes: Relaxed people, The outdoors, living life one day at a time.
Dislikes: Cities , overly girly girls.
Sexual Orientation: Closeted Bi, leans to woman... but gets so few man sex options will take them wherever he can.
Personality: Laid back, relaxed

Sarah Morgan

Quote from: KikuLei on June 30, 2011, 11:20:02 PM
Well, I guess all are accepted. Sarah, are you done with your profile or would you like to add more? Either is fine honestly. I will be excepting NO MORE women though.

I'm done, unless inspiration strikes me and I think of something else.  Sorry it's kind of short, and I'll try to think up some quotes, although I'm not sure how successful I'll be at it. I'll read over the IC thread later on today and get a post up, I'm a bit tired to do a first post just now, but I'll definitely have one at some point tomorrow, if all goes the way I want it to.

effervescent

I will take a country boy, if it's okay and here is my profile.

Name: Andrew ‘Andy’ Morgan
Height: 6’0
Weight: 215
Likes: Steak, hunting, Horse back riding, strawberries, big breast, brunettes, red heads, tattoos, wrestling, motorcycles, and four wheeling.
Dislikes: Needy women, squash, people who don’t have a mind of their own, prude women, people who aren't adventurous, vegetarians, and democrats.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Notes: Andy is your typical country boy, he loves to do everything outdoors. He is young and doesn’t want to feel tied down, he just wants to enjoy life. His family is well off, his father owns and runs his farm which produces corn and cattle, and his mother is a veterinarian. Andy is being groomed to take over his father’s business.
Personality: Andy is an easy going guy, he is very adventurous and always up to try new things. He is even tempered, it takes a lot to get him angry. He can be a bit of a snob sometimes, and is a bit conceited.
Quotes:
-Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-If there’s a chance you won’t get hurt, then it’s not worth trying.
-Live every moment as though it is your last.
-Remember if you smoke after sex then you are doing it too fast.
-Men get laid, but women get screwed.
-I like big juggs and I can not lie.

KikuLei

KikuLei

Lightshock16

Lol I would post but...I really don't know where to go with Mark next, since no-one's really conversed with him or anything. XD

KikuLei

Well, make him the one who goes up and starts the conversation? { Sadly I am trying to find a way that is realistic to get Thadeus able to post since the other female left }

Lightshock16

Your wish is my command~ lolol...as for Thadeus, perhaps have him post the girl being called back to the city for buisiness, with a rejected Thadeus returning to the town area where Nathalie, Mark, etc. are?