Interest Check: The Emerald Crown (5e, Political Intriguing, NC-Exotic)

Started by ShadowFox89, December 21, 2014, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxy DeVille

I got questions too! Is Honor rolled as well and are their any racial modifiers to it?

ShadowFox89

Honor is rolled and there are no modifiers to it.

The gods are more a matter of faith than presence. Which makes some people fairly testy about questioning faith.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Foxy DeVille

When you say "Background" on the sheet do you mean a character history or a background from the PHB?

ShadowFox89

Character history, though you can tie it in with the background from the PHB if you need ideas.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Foxy DeVille

Let me know if this works...

Name: Baroness Mircalla Herritzen
Race: Tiefling
Class: Warlock
Political Position: Grand Inquisatrix

Background: The House of Herritzen is notorious in the Empire due to the fact that generations ago they made an infernal pact to increase their strength. As a result the family has clearly been changed into something other than human. While others speak of the Herritzens with understandable dread, the house has been loyal to the Empire. Its magical power and knowledge concerning the forces of darkness have proven quite valuable. Baroness Mircalla, daughter of Count Hartog Herritzen, currently lives in the Emerald City where she holds the title of Grand Inquisatrix for the Crown. She acts as prosecutor in cases concerning the most dire of crimes. The diabolical nature of the Baroness gives her a unique understanding of the letter of the law. She is also known for the confessions she can draw out of the accused although how she does so makes some uneasy. While many of her techniques are questionable, her results are hard to argue with. While not beloved Mircalla is respected in the Court and few make the mistake of crossing her.

Ons/Offs: Perhaps not too surprising, Mircalla's tastes are quite depraved. She is a sadomasochist, whom she chooses to dominate or submit to depends on her opinion of them. There are few things she objects to and what she does refuse, such as scat and vomit, is more due to aesthetics than moral outrage. Indeed, the more taboo something is the more the Countess desires it.

AndyZ

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 22, 2014, 03:14:49 PM
I'm going to be lazy on the part of gods, and say that Humans have a greek pantheon, Elves Celtic, Dwarves Nordic, with orcs and goblins having a shamanistic religious outlook. However, there is also the Church of the One, which is a Christianity analogue.

Hmm...as an odd question, just how analogous is the Church of the One?  Like, is all magic evil, or just poisoners?  What about fornication?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ShadowFox89

Arcane magic is seen as a corruption of the One's true purpose for humanity and extramarital affairs are seen as dishonorable towards your spouse.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AndyZ

And are folks that take arcane magic going to have to worry about crusaders?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Florence

I don't have an image for her, as she's based off an old Neverwinter Nights 2 character I played on an rp server, so I have a pretty specific mental image of her that I can't really capture in pictures I find on the internet. Unfortunately I no longer have any screenshots of the character I played, so I can't use those either. The simple version: straight and shoulder length pale pink (almost white) hair, pinkish eyes, tan/light brown skin, around 5'4, thin build, probably about a c cup, nice curves for her body, but not comically big. Overall more 'cute' than 'sexy', or 'badass'.

With that said, here's what I wrote up for her:

Name: Meredith Windell
Race: Half-Drow
Class: Rogue
Political Position: Information Broker
Background: Meredith was born to a noble father, but that meant roughly jack shit for her, because her mother just happened to be a drow woman. The circumstances of her conception are something she can only guess at, but regardless of how it happened, the fact remains that she is the product of a scandalous affair. She was passed off to the family of a poor half-elf servant who worked for her father. She was sharp enough to recognize her drow heritage at a young age and came to the very obvious conclusion that her parents were not biologically related to her.

She insistently snooped into the matters of her birth, despite her parents telling her to drop it, until finally she discovered the truth, or at least some of it. She still had no idea who her mother was, except that she was a drow whom her biological father engaged in some sort of extra-marital affair with. She did little with this information, however, until after her parents passed away from disease.

Meredith had a natural talent for the subtler arts; manipulation, espionage and subterfuge came as naturally to her as breathing. Yet she had a good heart, which kept her from exploiting these gifts for much more than giggles. However, once her parents had died, she experienced the hardship of life on the streets. She did what she could to support herself, and even help those around her, but made little success... until the idea hit her.

She may never be accepted as a part of the nobility, and frankly, she thinks the nobility can go take a long walk off a short pier... but that doesn't mean she can't play their games. She started off by blackmailing her biological father. She quickly managed to weave an intricate web of deception and manipulation, supplanting herself into a position where some nobles might hate her, but all call on her services, and a few perhaps even respect her skill at playing the game.

She's made herself into an information broker, of sorts. A spy-for-hire, perhaps. Selling the secrets of the nobility to each other is profitable work, though truthfully, the greatest gain of all is the simple knowledge that she can use her position to destabilize the corrupt system that exploits the weak and the poor, and she can use her influence to tip the scales in favor of her own ideals, and to try and help the helpless. In a sense, she's like the Robin Hood of espionage.
ons/offs:
OOC: My ons and offs are listed in my profile.

IC: Meredith considers herself open to love from any source, though she's primarily attracted to women. Her biggest weakness are strong, dominant women; preferably taller than herself, though that's more of a bonus than a requirement. She isn't terribly into the dominatrix types as much as simply strong and confident women who can sweep her off her feet and then throw her down onto the nearest bed... or otherwise suitable surface for a passionate fit of lovemaking. What constitutes 'strong' can vary, be it physical power, mental cleverness, or simple strength of will.

She dislikes people who abuse or exploit others for their own selfish gain, and thus is turned off by acts of senseless cruelty or selfishness. While she has empathy and compassion for the weak and the helpless, she doesn't have much in the way of sexual attraction towards them. She is drawn to those who, through ability or sheer determination, break whatever shackles life hands them and forge their own destinies.

As far as specific sexual interests go, she loves rough, passionate sex; she loves pleasing her partner, and loves when her partner simply goes to town on her body. Kissing, licking, touching, grabbing, scratching, biting, spanking are all ingredients that go into making a happy, satisfied Meredith. On the other hand, things like scat and watersports and vomit, excessive blood (a little blood is acceptable with all that scratching and biting), and such things are a way to have her dashing out of the bedroom with pants in hand.

She is more attracted to the female form than strictly the female genitalia, and so hermaphrodites and other such people are definitely on the table with her, provided they have overall feminine bodies. Even if they don't, it isn't as though she is unable to find men, or those with masculine bodies, attractive, but it happens less frequently enough that she doesn't really have any well-defined 'types'. Sometimes she'll see a guy who will just 'click' with her, though as a general rule, male or female, a confident personality means more to her than physical appearance. Still, a good physical appearance can be a nice bonus.

She is also capable of being more dominant and aggressive depending on her partner, but generally prefers to let them take the lead in most cases.

Character Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=72859
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: AndyZ on December 22, 2014, 07:51:07 PM
And are folks that take arcane magic going to have to worry about crusaders?

Not from the Emerald Empire, at least not officially.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Corinthi

Name: Lord Tobias Alden
Race: Human
Class: Bard, College of Lore
Political Position: Officially, the Master of Letters. Tobias is in charge of ensuring all correspondence travels safely throughout the Empire. Unofficially, he's the kingdom's spymaster and master of secrets.
Background:

Tobias Alden is one of many illegitimate children born of the capital's whores with a noble father. He couldn't quite tell you just whom his father is, although more than one aging noble in the kingdom believes that he is secretly Tobias's father, and is entitled to favors from their 'son'. Born of quick wit and quicker tongue, he was a nature for the Bardic College, but had little interest in being a musician or fool. No, his preferred instruments were far more subtle. A whispered word, a simple bribe, or even a subtle poisoning could affect more change than a flute or sword.

Jealous of the nobles that looked down at him for his common birth, Tobias set to gathering knowledge, be it by cultivating servants as spies or sleeping with indiscrete partners, he did whatever needed to be done to gather dirt and scandal. All manner of filth and corruption kept hidden behind estate walls were laid bare before him. Before long he was apprenticing at the House of Letters. Later, the previous Master of Letters committed suicide, leaving a note recommending that Tobias fill his role. While the death was highly suspicious, no evidence could be found linking Tobias to the older man's death, which is exactly the sort of efficiency one wants in a spymaster.  Of course, there were rumors that Tobias blackmailed or bribed the lead investigation, but even were that true, it just proves he's well suited for the job.

These days, Tobias is relatively content in his role. Information is power, and he has all the information he could want here. Time will come to cash in all those favors and bits of delicious blackmail. Perhaps soon.

ons/offs: Tobias is a voyeur, unsurprisingly, and often pays to spy on unsuspecting couples at different brothels and taverns. As far as personally involving himself in the festivities, he tends to have two modes. First, if he is sleeping with someone for political gain or information, he tries to mold himself into their ideal partner. He can be dominant, submission, favor men or women, whatever will get him what he truly wants. If he's just looking to get his own rocks off, nothing wets his whistle like coercion. He's not interested in physically raping someone, however, maneuvering someone into a position where the only way for them to get what they want is to give themselves to him is a genuine delight. The look of resignation, the feeling of disgust, the acceptance... it's so delightful.

rikka

Will you be using feats? Asking because of the two kinds of ability raise traits for humans.  One that raises each stat, while the other only raises only two of any.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

ShadowFox89

I will be using feats, but we will not be using the variant human.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Geradine

Sorry for the lack of pic, but i can't find one that fits how i see him. Hence, the description line.

Name:Demacho Kraxenos
Class: Cleric of Hestia
Political Position: Leader of the capital's temple of Hestia, closest analogue would be a cardinal. The Imperial Temple, which represents all sanctioned religions, is the seat of the 'Pope', i guess would be an appropriate rank. As the leader of the capital's temple of Hestia, Demacho is considered the representative of that entire branch, and, as such, has a seat on the 'Papal Council.'
Description: Standing at 5'4", he is of average height for the time. His build is average, with no excess fat. He looks younger than he is by a few years, but has a scar over his left eye from his time wandering the land. His hair is a deep walnut brown, and is long enough to be held in a loose ponytail at the base of his neck. His eyes are turquoise, and are generally sparkling with humor and warmth. When something has truly pissed him off to no end, his eyes lose their sparkle and look closer to the blue-grey of a thunderstorm.
Background: Found at a young age in the aftermath of a bandit raid of a small, rural town by a wandering missionary of Hestia, Demacho has known nothing but the church for the majority of his life. Spending much of his care under the priests of the capital city, it soon became apparent that he was blessed by the gods. He was incredibly intelligent, much wiser than his years would have, and surprisingly strong and dexterous for his age. Feeling that the sedate pace of temple life wasn't for him, as all young people feel, when he became of age, he started his training to become an ordained cleric. At the age of 21, he finished his training, and took to wandering among the cities, towns, and hovels of the empire, giving aid where he could, be it healing the sick and injured, helping fight off marauding bands of brigands or undead, to providing simple counseling to couples as an agent of Hestia. After six years of travelling the land, he returned to the capital city, much wiser in the ways of the greater world, to attend the funeral of the previous temple leader. His fellow priests, having heard of his selflessness to those he encountered, implored him to consider taking the position of temple leader to succeed the previous. Acquiescing, Demacho has, for the most part, hung his chain mail, trading it for the vestments of his temple, though he always keeps his mace close at hand. It is not uncommon to find him out among the people, continuing to help and counsel others as he was as a child. As a result, much of the population of the capital has high opinions of him, and he has something of a celebrity status because of it. He is yet single, as he has yet to find the person who he feels will complete his life.
ons/offs: scat, watersports, and undue pain, mainly. Same with Demacho.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Corinthi

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 22, 2014, 10:17:11 PM
I will be using feats, but we will not be using the variant human.

Ahh, too bad. I was leaning toward Variant Human to get an extra feat. So many fun ones for a scholarly spellmaster sort.

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Corinthi on December 22, 2014, 10:45:54 PM
Ahh, too bad. I was leaning toward Variant Human to get an extra feat. So many fun ones for a scholarly spellmaster sort.

For a warrior-type, too. But I suppose must both endure :)

Mysterica

I too am quite interested in getting to check out 5e.  I'll have to pick up a PHB here in the soon, but in the meantime I can start filling out the skeleton.

Name:Velatha
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger or Fighter
Political Position: Captain of the City Watch
Background: Velatha was raised in a small village right next to the Eternal Forest.  Her parents made a living as the village's butcher, her elven father would trek into the forest in search of game while her mother took care of the storefront.  From the time she was young Velatha was often brought into the forest to learn how to survive with only the barest necessities.

When Velatha was fifteen, her father died of a strange illness Velatha began to take over his role of the hunter.  Her skill with a bow grew by leaps and bounds and while her mother was proud of her, she just wasn't satisfied with her life.  She wanted to use her strength to help whoever she could... and if she could make a bit of a name for herself... that was good too.  She decided she wanted to help keep the peace in the capitol.

When she turned 21 she left home for the Emerald City and immediately signed up for the city watch.  For the past three years she has focused her efforts towards helping the people of the city by keeping an eye out for trouble in the hopes of keeping the goodly people of the capitol safe.  More driven and more fleet of foot Velatha quickly rose through the ranks to become Captain of the City Watch.
ons/offs: Will fill in soon

eternaldarkness

I give you Eiygil, the Imperial Champion, a warrior and hero to be feared, and one who is learning to be a statesman as well. I left the identities of the others who helped him accomplish his many adventurous feats vague in case any PC's wanted to be those individuals and have some connections at the start.

Name: Eiygil Vallen, a.k.a. the Imperial Champion, the Peoples' Champion, the Princess' Guard.
Class: Fighter (Champion)
Political Position: Imperial Champion
Background: Folk Hero. Eiygil Vallen, or just Gil to most people, is the Imperial Champion and a hero to all the common people of the empire (and some of the nobility, though not quite as many of them). Eiygil rose from the ranks of the peasantry to become the Imperial Champion by spending years and years crusading against countless raiders and monsters that plague the countryside beyond the city walls, and finally gained recognition beyond the rustic farms of the rural areas when he and a companion discovered the cause of the troubles in his corner of the kingdom was a corrupt count and raised a peasant army to defeat his corrupted forces and their monstrous allies and personally slew the red dragon he had allied with before claiming the position of Count at the peoples' insistence, but later handed that title over as he knew that he was a warrior, not a ruler.

After freeing his county from this threat, Eiygil was hailed as the Peoples' Champion for opposing the villainous noble, and this drew the ire of the previous Imperial Champion, whose job it is to police the lands beyond the cities, causing the champion to challenge Eiygil to a duel, which the young hero happily accepted. Eiygil traveled to the capital, a place the simple country smith's son had never even dreamed of seeing with his own eyes and engaged the Imperial Champion in a titanic battle which he only barely won, crippling the older warrior but refusing to kill him and becoming the new Imperial Champion. Eiygil remained in the capital, realizing that as strong as he was he couldn't fight every threat himself, and has begun to slowly learn the arts of statecraft alongside the arts of war while serving as the voice of the commoners and the strong smiting arm of the nobility.

Eiygil is considered the most skilled and powerful Imperial Champion in decades, and when he takes the field in his gilded armor with his iconic glaive and lion-headed helm astride his majestic Griffon mount, enemies tend to swiftly reconsider their actions.

Alignment: Neutral Good.
ons/offs: Player - On's are everything, Off's are pretty much only scat. Character - Despite being a big, strong warrior type Eiygil is very much the romantic. Sexually, he is heterosexual and is actually fairly submissive, though truthfully he has had very little sexual experience, so that could change.

Character Sheet
Ability Scores: Str 16/+3, Dex 14/+2, Con 16/+3, Int 11/+0, Wis 14/+2, Cha 12/+1, Hnr 16/+3

Proficiency Bonus: +3
Proficiencies
Saves: Strength, Constitution
Skill - Animal Handling. Athletics. Intimidation. Survival.

Tool - Blacksmith's Tools. Land Vehicles.

Passive Perception: 12
Initiative: +2
Armor Class: 16 (while wearing Scale Mail)
Hit Die: D10
Hit Points: 58

combat info

Glaive; +6; Damage 1d10+3; Range melee (reach 10 ft.); Slashing; other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter your reach. Make a bonus attack when taking the attack action.
Bonus Attack: +6; Damage 1d4+3; Range melee (reach 10 ft); Bludgeoning

Racial Abilities
Ability Score Increase. Your ability scores each
increase by 1.

Size: Medium (5 ft 10 inches tall, 160 lbs.)

Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet.

Languages: Common, Dwarven

Background Abilities
Feature: Rustic Hospitality
Since you come from the ranks o f the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.

Class Abilities
Great Weapon Fighting
When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.

Second Wind
You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Action Surge
Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.

Ability Score Improvement
When you reach 4th level, and again at 6th, 8th, 12th, 14th, 16th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can’t increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.

Extra Attack
Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn. The number of attacks increases to three when you reach 11th level in this class and to four when you reach 20th level in this class.

Improved Critical
Beginning when you choose this archetype at 3rd level, your weapon attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20.

Feats
4th - Mounted Combatant
You are a dangerous foe to face while mounted. While
you are mounted and aren’t incapacitated, you gain the
following benefits:
• You have advantage on melee attack rolls against any
unmounted creature that is smaller than your mount.
• You can force an attack targeted at your mount to target
you instead.
• If your mount is subjected to an effect that allows it to
make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage,
it instead takes no damage if it succeeds on the
saving throw, and only half damage if it fails.

6th - Polearm Master
You can keep your enemies at bay with reach weapons.
You gain the following benefits:
• When you take the Attack action and attack with only
a glaive, halberd, or quarterstaff, you can use a bonus
action to make a melee attack with the opposite end of
the weapon. The weapon’s damage die for this attack
is a d4, and the attack deals bludgeoning damage.
• While you are wielding a glaive, halberd, pike, or quarterstaff,
other creatures provoke an opportunity attack
from you when they enter your reach.

Magic Items

The Watchman (Glaive of Warning)- Dam 1d10 Slashing. Heavy, Reach, Two-Handed.
This simple and unadorned but effective weapon of Eiygil, the Watchman is made from a single piece of hardened steel, a testament to the smithing skill of its maker despite its unassuming appearance. Eiygil's worried mother forged this perfectly-balanced weapon for the future hero to carry with him as a member of the local militia, and when Eiygil became an adventurer he took this massive polearm with him and wielded it against numerous villains and monsters, and still carries it to this day as his most prized possession. It is the finest work of his mother, master smith Eiyda Vallen, and she has never again succeeded at crafting anything that was equal to it, though the aging human craftswoman has no regrets since her finest creation has saved the life of her son and countless others many times over, and the weapon has even attained magical power through some unknown means, watching over its owner and his companions tirelessly as any mother would her children.

This magic weapon warns you of danger. While the weapon is on your person, you have advantage on initiative rolls. In addition, you and any of your companions within 30 feet of you can't be surprised, except when incapacitated by something other than nonmagical sleep. The weapon magically awakens you and your companions within range if any of you are
sleeping naturally when combat begins.

Potion of Healing 2d4+2 X2

Equipment
Full Plate Armor.
A veritable arsenal of other mundane arms and armor.
Mansion in the Emerald City.
Griffon Mount, Crimson.
An estate and griffon ranch near his home village just outside the Eternal Forest (usually occupied by his family members).

rikka

Name:  Shandri “Shana” Obertyle
Class: Wizard
Political Position: Duchess of Aspia (near the Dragonspire Mountains), part of the Emerald Empire
Background: A distant relative of the previous Duke, Shandri appeared one day at his deathbed, promising to lead Aspia upon his passing.  Bearing the dying duke’s letter of recommendation and the seal of Aspia, Shandri went to the Imperial capital to present herself and swear fealty to the Emperor.  Since then she has become Duchess of Aspia and has benignly ruled one of the Empire’s northern frontiers.  When trouble would stir in the northern realms bordering the Empire, the Emperor would send Shandri to deal with the disputes, diplomatically or otherwise.

Aware that she considered an outsider, Shandri makes it a point to know her subjects, as well as the actual state of affairs of the Empire. She goes about on a hands on approach, leaving all stately matters to her trusted advisors while travelling about, magically disguising herself as one of the common folk.  That way she gets to know the people’s sentiment at the grassroots, as well as pick up on interesting tales and rumors.  Whatever information she gathers she keeps to herself, acting appropriately upon them at a later date. 

Whiles Shandri is loyal to the Empire, her first priority for the people of Aspia, who must contend to the possible threat of incursions from the northern humanoid tribes, as well as menaces that stream down from the Dragonspire Mountains from time to time.
ons/offs: On certain lonely nights, Shandri would ‘suffer’ waking dreams - dreams of being deprived of her freedom and at the mercy of faceless oppressors, or being in the grasp and struggling from some tentacled menace – that would leave her with a blissful longing. Perhaps this is due to the celibate life she chosen for herself, for she has yet meet anyone that is worthy in her eyes. This suits the wizardress fine as she focuses more on the welfare of her fiefdom, and its people, as well continuing in advancing her arts in magic.

My O/O
Ons:   N/C Bondage, kidnapping with bondage involved, submissive roles (in bondage), situations with tentacles are involved (possibly with bondage); Offs:   scat, excessive gore, forced or unnatural impregnation, female characters with male genitals

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Florence

For the sake of Meredith's stats, I'm curious about something.

Does blackmail count as persuasion or intimidation? xD

As I've been tinkering with her stats so far, she doesn't have much to intimidation, seeing as she's this tiny, adorable half-elf. Instead, she's got big bonuses to persuasion and deception, as that's more her style.

But then I thought... what if she tries to blackmail or extort someone or something.

Would that fall under intimidation, since she's threatening them, or persuasion since she's attempting to convince them that cooperating with her is in their best interest?
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

ShadowFox89

I'd say blackmail is more persuasion, while extortion is more intimidation.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Florence

AndyZ

Is it just me or do none of the Backgrounds fit well for Monk?  I know they recommend Hermit but that doesn't really feel right to me.

Shadow, how do you feel about custom Backgrounds?

Florence

Just wanted to point out that I updated Meredith's info; I added more details onto her ons and offs and tacked on a link to a myth-weavers sheet I was working on for her.

If you'd rather us not use myth-weavers for our sheets that's fine, I'll convert the information to something else.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219967.msg10823896#msg10823896

ShadowFox89

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Class[/b]: (level)

[spoiler=HP and other vitals]
[b]Hit Points[/b]:
[b]Hit Dice[/b]:
[b]Armor Class[/b]:
[b]Speed[/b]:
[b]Proficiency Bonus[/b]:
[b]Inspiration[/b]:
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ability Scores]
[b]Strength[/b]:
- Saving Throw:
- Athletics:
[b]Dexterity[/b]:
-Saving Throw:
- Acrobatics:
- Sleight of Hand:
- Stealth:
[b]Constitution[/b]:
- Saving Throw:
[b]Intelligence[/b]:
- Saving Throw:
- Arcana:
- History:
- Investigation:
- Nature:
- Religion:
[b]Wisdom[/b]:
- Saving Throw:
- Animal Handling:
- Insight:
- Medicine:
- Perception:
- Survival:
[b]Charisma[/b]:
- Saving Throw:
- Deception:
- Intimidation:
- Performance:
- Persuasion:
[b]Honor[/b]:
- Saving Throw:
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Class Features and feats]
Put class features here along with feats
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=racial features]
Put racial features here. If human, delete[/spoiler]

[spoiler=equipment]
You'll get a magic item for your character of Uncommon value along with two of Common value.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=combat info]
Put your attacks (including attacking cantrips) here in the format of:
Attack Name; To-Hit Bonus; Damage; Range; Attack Type (Magic, Fire, Piercing, etc); Special Effects of Attack
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells]
Save DC: ;Spellcasting Ability:
Cantrips (known- ) :
1st level spells: (known- ;slots- ) :
etc
[/spoiler]
Call me Shadow
My A/A