Creative Dramatic Romance [F Seeking M] [Multi]

Started by sassychic, August 25, 2010, 08:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassychic

I've decided its time to take on a new RP or two - so I'm looking to see if anyone is in the mood for some creative, dramatic and romantic roleplaying . . .

I have lots of ideas, and would also like to try and put something together with my new partner. This can be for forum or over IM. I'm including one idea below - its very much undefined and can be groomed depending on what my partner may be in the mood for. Its not the only type or RP I'm interested in, just the idea in the back of my mind.

If you're interested in this idea or in trying to put something together send me a PM. So if you're looking for a passionate, dramatic, detailed, creative and romantic role play let me know.

SC

I Do or Maybe Not?

Here we go:  A modern, hip, contemporary couple that have been together for years, both successful, have finally decided to make the plunge into marriage. The wedding has turned into a large orchestration, blowing up into something both never really saw coming. Its brought out a lot of tension and problems between them, as maybe they've forgotten why they are doing this all together. Maybe not both of them are so into the idea of marriage as they once thought. Its the week of the wedding, and family and friends have been flown in from all over the world. The festivities have already started to begin, and the tension and trouble between the two has come to a head. Fighting, crying, throwing things, all are now normal between the two. And now He isn't sure he wants to go through with things, but he doesn't want to lose the love of his wife.

Can the two figure things out, amidst the pressure and drama around them, to get married? Or will this be the end of the two?

"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Kertaro

I think I would be interested to play with you.