more characters welcome [ EX - pathfinder ]

Started by Kate, September 09, 2010, 09:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

Hi all

an existing pathfinder game is in motion - and looking to soon kinky it up a little.

those who want to play a strange character properly are welcome... role playing will be more rewarded than knowledge of game play mechanics.

Have a read ... if your curious feel free to post in the ooc thread your proposed characters ...

Character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74196.msg3236386#msg3236386
OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74195.0
IC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74650.msg3256086#msg3256086

Sabriel

If I was not playing already Id join in again :P

Tonalberry

I wouldn't mind joining.  I've always wanted to try Pathfinder, especially now that I have the core book, and the APG.  I've even been thinking of a bard I'd like to try playing, and I like the looks of the Summoner from APG.

Marie Reynolds

Well id be interested in playing possibly have in mind a Half Ogre fighter possibly Nuetral or Lawfull Nuetral. That is if you stil accepting players.

Laughing Hyena

Im in love with pathfinder. Tell me what kinds of characters youd want and I'll gladly fill in that niche.

Sabriel

Well id be interested in playing possibly have in mind a Half Ogre fighter possibly Nuetral or Lawfull Nuetral. That is if you still accepting players.

Pretty sure we are still accepting players  :-)

I believe Kate wishes to see proposed characters in the OOC thread so if you are interested and would like to join in feel free to post away.

Kate

i was pretty drunk while writing the first post.

it now has ....

grammar corrections :)

Tonalberry

Quote from: Sabriel on September 10, 2010, 05:54:28 AM
Pretty sure we are still accepting players  :-)

I believe Kate wishes to see proposed characters in the OOC thread so if you are interested and would like to join in feel free to post away.

What level is everyone starting at, and what are the rules for character creation?

Sabriel

Well not sure what level new characters will be entering the game at although Id assume the same as present characters. Which is currently level 10 but well Kate would need to clarify that obviously.

Here is the original group thread BTW for the game which contains the rules for character creation :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70892.msg3107894#msg3107894

Second thoughts it be easier I am sure for me to just quote the relevant bits from the page lol rather than have you all trawling through the banter to find it.

QuoteReferences: = http://www.d20pfsrd.com/
Accepted Players: MUST have alignments compatible with others playing.
Start level 9 = inclusive of racial adjustments.
Starting gold - standard for level 9 - feel free to use it to have magical items - no need for a character story behind them.

So Id guess plan for 9 or 10  :)

Kate

happy to accept any strange races. (eg naga's) Starting at level 10.
Try and have a non-cartoonish pic for your character.

just post them here :)

Marie Reynolds

A quick question is there any bodies of water nearby the area of Riddleport.

Sabriel

Well we aren't currently in Riddleport presently IC, but yeah there are bodies of water nearby Riddleport.

It is a port town, its on the coast.

Marie Reynolds

Thats fine I was just looking for somewhere to put my base of operations since im taking Leadership. Dont worry the Cohort stays behind to run the day to day affairs of his business.

Marie Reynolds

Picture:http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Half-ogres&order=9&offset=1056#/d76ht2Name Brad Wynn
Name:Brad Wynn
Race: Half-Ogre
Alignment: Neutral
Height: 7'6"
Weight: 271 lbs
Class:Fighter/Rogue
Level:7/3
Str:22
Dex:17
Con:18
Int:14
Wis:14
Cha:15
HP:83
Fort: 10=6+4
Reflex:  8=5+3
Will: 5=3+2
Notes: +2 to will against fear, +2 reflex against traps
Feats(5):
Exotic Weapon Proficiency(Bastard Sword)
Nimble Moves
Acrobatic Steps
Leadership
Improved Initiative
Fighter Feats(4):
Two Weapon Fighting
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Improved Unarmed Strike
Improved Shield Bash
Rouge Feats(1):
Quick Draw
Racial:
60ft dark vision
speed 30 ft
Imposing Figure +2 to intimidate
ogre blood
languages:
Common, Giant,Goblin,Orc, Aquan,Elven
Class Abilities:
Bravery: +2 will saves against fear
Armor Training:
+2 max dex, reduce armor check penalty by 2
Weapon Training(Heavy blades)
+1 to attack and damage with Heavy blades
Sneak Attack +2d6
Trap finding:
+1 to perception to find traps,+1 to disable device
Trap sense:
+2 Reflex saves against Traps,+2 dodge A.C Against Traps
Skills:
Acrobatics: 10= 4+3+3
Appraise: 7=2+2+3
Bluff: 7=2+2+3
Climb: 13=4+6+3
Craft(Ships): 9=4+2+3
Diplomacy: 7=2+2+3
Disable Device:  8=2+3+3
Disguise: 7=2+2+3
Escape Artist: 8=2+3+3
Handle Animal: 7=2+2+3
Intimidate: 10=5+2+3
Knowledge(Dungeoneering): 10=5+2+3
Knowledge(Engineering): 8=3+2+3
Knowledge(Local): 11 =6+2+3
Linguistics: 7=2+2+3
Perception: 9=4+2+3
Profession(Sailor): 11=6+2+3
Ride: 9=3+3+3
Sense Motive: 7=2+2+3
Sleight of Hand: 10=4+3+3
Stealth: 10=4+3+3
Survival: 8=3+2+3
Swim: 13=4+6+3
Use Magic Device: 7=2+2+3
Initiative: 7=3+4
BAB:9/2
M:15/8
R:12/5
Weapons
Mithral Bastard Sword +2
BAB:18/11 DMG: 1d10+9 Crit: 19-20/X2
Mithral Spiked Gauntlets +2
BAB:17/10 Dmg:1d4+8 Crit: X2
Mithral Spiked Quick Draw Light Shield +2
BAB: 17/10 Dmg: 1d4+8 Crit: X2
Mithral Bec De Corbin +2
BAB: 17/10 Dmg: 1d10+8
Heavy Crossbow MW
BAB:12/5 Dmg: 1d10 Crit:19-20/X2
AC:  22=10 +6+3+3
Armor:
Mithral Chain Shirt +2: A.C. 6 ACP: 0 Max dex:+8
Light Mithral Spiked quick draw shield +2: A.C. 3 ACP:0
Items
Grand House
Hewards Handy Haversack
Artisans Tools Masterwork
Thieves Tools Masterwork
Climbers kit
Disguise kit
Courtiers outfit X2
Explorers outfit X2
Artistians outfit X2
Cold Weather outfitX2
Hot Weather OutfitX2
Large Tent
BlanketX2
Winter BlanketX2
bed rollX2
Five Ever burning Torches
Whetstone
100ft of Silk rope
4,102 gp carried for various expenses
History:

Grew up with the man he only ever called father and that was Wyatt Wynn a shipwright  that live in a home off the water ways near by riddle port. The Middle aged man took in this Half-ogre child originally seeing a useful source of labor as he grew up but as time went on and the child learned more of the trade of being a shipwright he was consider more and more like a soon considering he sought to prove himself to people through a good work ethic. When times hit hard I would  go out on ships to work as an engineer and be there to fix the ship at see and when there he learned the profession of sailing and would on top of his other duties perform other tasks for extra money for himself since the pay for the repairing of the ship went all to the business and he saved what he could for himself. Then came the time when his father wanted to retire and return to his homeland  and his unlikely child bought the home from him and carried on the business  as he did as a child and eventually began to draw people who wanted to apprentice under Brad Wynn and so his business came about. Though the one he came to trust the most as his  right hand women was a Bard he rescued on the road out of Riddle port after a performance and heading on to the next town was set upon by some of the patrons and set them running off and provided the wounded bard a place to stay and pledged to repay the debt by working for me. Her name Alexis Oliver and she proved to be an excellent  manager of day to day affairs of a business. This is where he started to gain measure of success he also been known to still go out on ships and ply his trade as his roots in the business began and also been known to enter fighting tournaments for time to time for the extra money.

Kate

Sabriel

Kobold & Goblin Recruits for Riddleport Investigation!

Are you a big smelly creature or unwanted outcaste ?

Do you seek adventures and companions !

We want your swords, limbs, teeth ,magic, tentacles, other things.

There will be rewards and pickles
jobs may be offered for creatures with the manners to work in shop.

No Dogs or Horses, people cursed with horse legs/bums or Gnolls is OK!

The opinions and spoken words of Gretcha the Alchemist do not represent the opinion or views of the establishment known as Kobold & Goblin or its owner and those affiliated with the adventuring party.