Nightwood Falls - Freeform Horror Based Game (Closed Until Sept!)

Started by Rel Mayer, September 26, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Roen on October 02, 2014, 04:34:09 PM
Marcus. When it comes to sexy, you can't beat a handsome ex-con.

No doubt Marcus is sexy, but he's not competition really. My boys and him are on opposite types of attractive. IF they want rough - sexy - dark past ....[ Wiping drool ] than they are Marc's.

If they want sick and twisted slutty twink / boy nextdoor who will backstab them? Tyler. ---- If they want Boy nextdoor  prostitute who is humble, playful but sarcastic and genuinely kind?  --- Ian.

I don't think they'll be competition for each other. If someone wants Marcus, I don't see them having interest in my boys in the first place.

Rel Mayer

If it makes you feel any better - I think all your characters are fucking sexy.

:) Even the scary monsters.

Even if Roxy is a sarcastic bitch - she can't deny that Ian is a hot piece of ass.

Norwegian One

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 02, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

Even the Blob? ;D
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Norwegian One on October 02, 2014, 04:43:01 PM
Even the Blob? ;D
Especially the blob.

Quote from: Roen on October 02, 2014, 03:03:17 PM
Hehe, yeah, it's so sad. So many handsome straight men *pouts* And a whole bunch of women >_>

*shrugs* Well, LGBT friendly doesn't mean LGBT designated, I suppose.

* Rel Mayer seconds the more for me comment.

>.> <.<

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 02, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

Even if Roxy is a sarcastic bitch - she can't deny that Ian is a hot piece of ass.

;D They are friends for a reason lol. Got to be able to compliment each other.

King Serperior

I just want to have some unlucky sap be a hero and tackle Horror only to realise they made a very bad life choice.  Meanwhile, I wish to have Andrew sit in his safe house sipping wine with a member of the Knowing while admiring his antique weapons.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: King Serperior on October 02, 2014, 04:48:43 PM
I just want to have some unlucky sap be a hero and tackle Horror only to realise they made a very bad life choice.  Meanwhile, I wish to have Andrew sit in his safe house sipping wine with a member of the Knowing while admiring his antique weapons.

Bawhahaha. Good luck with that! :) :)

* Rel Mayer plots to make all the monsters Lair in random spots in Andrew's house.

Torterrable

Sindra

Quote from: Torterrable on October 02, 2014, 04:56:23 PM
Hi, can I move my Dolls to Andrew's Kitchen? Thanks.

Oh, I thought all the monsters already moved!  ::)

And it's a huge bonus for Andrew - one doll cooking, one prepping the people veggies, one doing dishes and one serving beverages  ;D

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Torterrable on October 02, 2014, 04:56:23 PM
Hi, can I move my Dolls to Andrew's Kitchen? Thanks.

Noted. And I think I'll move the Blob to his bedroom. Yes... Yes... this seems about right now.

King Serperior

Wouldn't a more fitting way to kill Andrew be giant underground worms?

Besides, why kill him so early?  Don't we need a rich guy to pour a drink as the monster enters the room, raise the glass saying 'cheers,' before downing seconds before the monster attacks?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Fetwick

Prediction for the end of this RP? Roxy, Jai, Madison, and Marcus leave with a Telepathic Dog in a van hunting other monsters across the country.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Fetwick on October 02, 2014, 05:14:42 PM
Prediction for the end of this RP? Roxy, Jai, Madison, and Marcus leave with a Telepathic Dog in a van hunting other monsters across the country.

Damn... You must have been reading our plotting conversations to already know the ending!

Norwegian One

The Blob: "I would have gotten away with eating everyone, if it wasn't for you kids and your dog!"
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Fetwick

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 02, 2014, 05:17:46 PM
Damn... You must have been reading our plotting conversations to already know the ending!

Mystery Inc. Begins... (Cue Hans Zimmer Music)

TeacupTwink

I love that you leave out both of my boys. Lol the obvious Ian for Freddie and Tyler for a punk-rock version of Shaggy. xD

Great, now Ian is going to need to bring Ascots.

Roen

Haha, no good ending for Marcus, I'm afraid. Even if he survives this and finds a way out of town, he's going back to jail for breaking probation.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Fetwick

Almost chose Ian. But I figured Marcus was used to trapping abilities... cuz prison.

LSWSjr

Sorry folks, just been dealing with my Nan's newly discovered cancer, I'll get those characters finished by the end of the day.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Rel Mayer

Quote from: LSWSjr on October 02, 2014, 07:12:49 PM
Sorry folks, just been dealing with my Nan's newly discovered cancer, I'll get those characters finished by the end of the day.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

So sorry to hear about that! Please take your time and no hurry!

Sindra

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

I'm sorry to read that :(.  Take your time - we'll still be here!

Rel Mayer

I'm going to extend my IM information for anyone who needs it to ask questions, chat, etc.

AIM: Rel_Mayer_Elliquiy
YIM: Nekorelaxx@rocketmail.com

Just let me know who you are. :)

Sindra

Much like Rel, I am happy to chatter on IM with anyone who wishes.  If anyone wants my information, please feel free to PM me and I will gladly give it :).

Oh, and I wanted to mention that I will be less available today and tomorrow.  I will still be poking around E but, if it takes longer for character approvals or other stuff, that's the reason.  I apologize for the delay!

Etherealgirl

Name: The Cheshire Cat/The Jester

Character Type: Monster

Occupation: The Cheshire Cat is more of an figment of psychosis from the town, that is only witnessed by the insane, or mentally unstable. Also sometimes seen under extreme fear. It delights in pushing people down the 'rabbit hole' of insanity. It speaks in riddles and uses hypnotic suggestion to torture people. It has no lair, as it isn't actually physical.

Physical Description: Appearing as a emaciated cat with an impossible grin. The mocking nature of the smile seems to suggest that it knows a horrible secret that it wont share. It will some times appear as an ever grinning jester as well.

Personality: It does not suffer madness, but enjoys every minute of it. The cat gives riddles and clues to those who can see it. None of which may actually be true. It delights in the slow downward spiral of someones sanity until they eventually follow it to the lake and drown, or take their own life. Sometimes appearing as a cat, other times as playful jester, but always with that mocking smile.

The cat is malicious and manipulative, very much enjoying the mental torture of people.

History: It never existed, or maybe it did? The cat/jester is a manifestation of the dark spirits of the town. People suffering from insanity or borderline insanity have a different outlook on the word and therefore can see what is 'truly' there.

The Cat/Jester is more of a byproduct of the Dweller's influence on the surrounding area, with no real physical body. The Cat is often mentioned being seen by those mentally ill in the town, and numerous reports in psychiatric files mention it.

The earliest recorded incident with the 'cat' was in the early 1930's Victor Craft wrote about seeing the cat several times when the town would be covered in mist, and only 6 months after that he killed his wife and three young children, before going down to the lake and drowning himself.

Quirks: Must have 2+ and be equal to Flaws. These are positive characteristics that can help your character survive. There is where you would list weapons.

• Hypnotic Suggestion
The Cat can never mentally dominate someone, or make them do something against their own will, but it can 'suggest' things. Over time, with the same hypnotic suggestions, the persons mental barriers may begin to crumble and what the cat suggests may be too good to pass up.
  • No Physical Presence
It cant be killed, because it does not have a physical body. It comes with the mist and leaves with the mist, but its words and grin remain with the victim.
  • Riddles
It delights in giving riddles, offering them false hope of figuring things out, and the knowledge it does let slip almost always lead to the demise of the victim.

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• No Physical Body
It's biggest asset is also it's biggest flaw. It can not physically harm anyone. It can't interact with any physical object.
  • Only Seen by The Mentally Insane
The Cat/Jester is only seen by those who suffer from some form of insanity. People on the edge of losing their marbles may also glimpse it. During extreme moments of fear it may also be glimpsed.
  • Slow
The Cat's hypnotic suggestion does not work right away, and it can often take weeks, or months to wear someone's resolve down. There is little self gratification right away.

Link your O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214576.msg10546118#msg10546118

Specify Ons: Voyeurism

Specify Hard Offs: With this character, No scat.

Sexuality: None

Content Level: Hell

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): The Cat can't physicall die, but It's 'existence' is linked directly to the 'Dweller'.

Face Claim?: Cheshire Cat/Jester

GnothiSeauton

Sounds bad ass.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

*hugs*  I'm so sorry to hear that. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories