Started by Tankou, June 20, 2009, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zestalicious

Futa... *drool*
My favorite fetish.
---
Screen Name: zestalicious

Character Name: Tanigawa Alice

Dick Specs: 7 1/2" long, 6" circumference. Ejaculatory Volume: 300cc (It always remains the same, except Alice's cum gets more and more diluted the more she ejaculates.)

Personality: Alice takes narcissism to a new level. She wallows in her own beauty, intelligence and god-given talents. However, while Alice loves herself to an unhealthy extent, it does not alienate her from the people she dubs as "the common folk". She is kind, friendly and understanding of "the short-comings of the common people". Her narcissism may make it hard to approach her, but once you get past her self-righteousness, you will find that Alice is a very loving friend who would go out of her way to help you.

Physical Description: A beautiful young woman of Japanese and English descent, standing at 5"9'. Alice has an air of smugness around her. Her reddish-brown hair is cut slightly shorter than shoulder length, her skin is a beautiful tannish pink, and her eyes a deep darkish hazelnut. Her three measurements are 36C-24-34.

Major: Theoretical Physics.

Quirk: Alice gets turned on by the smell of her own sexual fluids, which she produces alot of, and which have extremely strong smells, and is only able to stop having sex when two conditions are met: her dick is unable to get erect anymore and no one is capable or willing to screw her. Forcing her to stop is the only other option. As a result, she usually masturbates for hours on end, only stopping when she cannot physically move anymore. Due to these excessive masturbation sprees, her bedroom constantly smells of her semen and vaginal lubrication, something which no amount of air freshener removes. The smell does not even dissapear when the windows are opened and the room is aired; as such, Alice has given up trying to get rid of the smell, and has accepted intense masturbation, caused by her lust, brought upon by the smell, as a nightly activity.
She keeps her clothes in a seperate room, to avoid the smell seeping into her clothes as well.
Any article of clothing which has soaked up her sexual fluids needs to be washed within 12 hours, if not it would become impossible to remove the smell.
Due to this predicament, Alice has excessive amounts of spare underwear.
Alice also eats a lot of cake, and she has an obsession with Japanese teas.
However, while she consumes unhealthy amounts of cake, she does not seem to gain any weight. Probably because her masturbation sprees are so strenuous that they burn off all those excess calories.

Fertility Ranking: Alice is not exactly impotent, but not exactly fertile. Her chances of impregnating someone is extremely low... Around 0.5%. Alice cannot get impregnated.
The.

Transgirlenstein

I'm considering playing a reverse futa.  I love normal futa but I almost feel at least one reverse futa might be needed.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

zestalicious

Wait... We are talking about futa with both vaginas and penises right?
So by reverse futa do you mean males with vaginas or males with both vaginas and penises?
The.

Transgirlenstein

Futa are girls with something extra.  Reverse futa are males with vagines
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

zestalicious

Ah. Right. I didn't see that it says "Remember that even reverse Futas have dicks XP" in Dick Specs on the profile sheet.
The.

mayalee

Still looking for players?

If so I would like to play a service girl. I would not mind playing a futa, but I think I would prefer a normal girl  ;)

Tankou

((I LIVE))

Feel free to make a reverse Futa or a service member ^_^ I'll accept as many people as I can get XP

Goth Boku

Screen Name: Goth Boku
Character Name: Asaki Yori (Eastern)
Dick Specs: N/A
Personality: She's intelligent, but shy and quick to agree to things. The time when she seems to be most confident is when she plays Mahjong, at that point, she seems to take on a totally different personality. Embarrassed when she's one of the ones to hide the secret of the club, she is one to blush quickly. Secretly, she admires the real club members for being so bold to form an organization like this and wants to help them to the best of her abilities.
Physical Description: Pictures work, words work better, both works best ^_^
Major: Financial Business and Study of Financial Law
Quirk: At night, she's easily found at local Mahjong parlors despite her parents scolding her for associating with 'commoners'. She does have one tattoo that she got on her eighteen birthday. Images of a green, red, and white dragon tile along her upper back at the the base of her neck to show her fanaticism with the game.

Fertility Ranking: Very low, though not impossible.
The Ons and Offs of Boku(currently)

"Their are people who kill... and people who are killed."

KeyOfTwilight

any more room in this here wonderful story, by any chance?

Tankou

Always ^_^ Feel free to join in. people will always be welcome to join ^_^
The more the merrier

KeyOfTwilight

Screen Name: KeyOfTwilight
Character Name: Moribito Sayu
Dick Specs: Due to the curious nature of Sayu's dick, the length can vary anywhere from 9 inches to 14 inches.  The girth varies from 1.75 inches to 4 inches.  Ejaculatory volume is about 500cc, and she is able to maintain a constant production, replenishing about 30 minutes after ejaculating.
Personality: Sayu is a bit timid, shy at first.  She is weary of people, not knowing their true intention.  This changes when she lets out her dick, and she becomes quite the flirt, confident, and dominant. 
Physical Description: Sayu
Major:  Sayu's Major is in Advanced Military Engineering, minoring in Fashion Design.
Quirk: Sayu's quirk is more her cock itself.  She is a strange one, the cock completely replacing the clitoris.  However, this was not discovered until she turned 12.  The cock can slide back inside of the muscle structure that houses it, and back out.  In all essence, she can pass for a normal girl, and when she wants to, become the futa that she really is.
Fertility Ranking: Sayu herself has a 0% fertility rating, she is in a sense, sterile as a girl.  However, her Semen has about a 40-50% fertility rating.

Tankou

Just lettin everyone know who may still be interested this game is always open for more people.

thewhitedusk

Screen Name: Thewhitedusk
Character Name: Alexis Parker
Dick Specs: 9 1/2 inches long, 2 1/2 inches around

Personality:  Rose can be quiet at times.  She can also be quite talkative at other times.  It all depends on her mood.  You could call her bipolar, or just a bit of a switch.  Sometimes she can be agressive and demanding, or sometimes quiet and needy, or distant.  You never can tell with her, she always seems a mystery.

Physical Description:

The collar/choker was given to her by a close friend back in high school that helped her deal with her different moodswings, and would take care of her when she needed it, often calling her her little puppy when she was in a very needy mood and she would watch out for her.  She does not wear it all the time, only when she is feeling very lonely, or in one of her more submissive moods.  If she is wearing it, it is often a sign she is needing someone to watch over her and take care of her, and someone to order her around.
Major: Literature

Quirk:  Alexis often goes from being a very dominant type person to a very submissive one, to the point she may actually need someone to look after her.  These constant moodswings and personality changes can be quite troublesome sometimes.

Fertility Ranking: while she is unable to get another pregnant, she is quite fertile as a woman.