pirates Treasure in need of continuance. (F x M or F(preferred) )

Started by Catherine7, September 13, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine7

This story was in its infancy, but unfortunately my writing partner is unable to continue and I'm looking for someone willing to take over.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=274224.0

If you don't have time to read the story so far, here's a synopsis:

This story is of a young and successful business woman who has never truly found love. After selling her internet business (and finding herself a very rich young woman) she has borrowed a friend's yacht and while sailing solo around the Caribbean, she strays into unfriendly waters. She is attacked by pirates, intent on raping her and using her as pirates do. . .

But here I’ve modified the final post to open it up and offer you the opportunity to put your own spin on the story. Effectively we’d be starting anew with my character alone and naked in the vastness of the ocean. Is she picked up by a passing ship or washed up on the island of a recluse? Does Captain Nemo surface and rescue her or do the pirates turn and give chase? Ideally, I’d like you to suggest something totally original that will seize me by my metaphoric and literal balls and make me sit up and take note.

If this sparks your interest, please PM me with your ideas and we can discuss it further. I love all kinds of writing and this can turn into a light romance or something much, much darker. See if you can grab my attention and beg me to write with you, tantalise me with the many and diverse possibilities this has to offer.

I’ll be honest, I’m in two minds whether to take this forward and it will require something special and imaginative to seduce me into continuing. Please, please – thrill and seduce me.