Game Protagonists at War (Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 11, 2014, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: KaitouKid on February 10, 2015, 08:29:12 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ezio Auditore

Current Occupation: Assassin

Homeworld/Time: Earth, Italy, the Height of the Renaissance

Appearance: As depicted in images.
Clothing usually consistes of loose comfortable pants
Loose shirt, slightly open at the neck
Well worn leather boots and Bracers that hide his double blades
He almost always wears his Assassin's hood and cape

Personality: Ezio is a very confident man, sure of himself and considering himself a ladies man. He is charming, laid back and easy going most of the time but when it comes to his job as an assassin he is ruthless. To his friends and fellow assassins he will be loyal to the very end. There is nothing more important to Ezio than his family and their legacy as Assassins in their battle against the tyranny of the Templar.

History: As the son of an Italian noble family Ezio had an easy life from early on. He and his older brother Frederico were very close but also competative, he would do anything for his family. He also had an on going rivalry with the Pazzi not knowing anything about his families allegience to the Assassin's order or of the Pazzi to the Templar. At Age seventeen that all changed when his father and two brothers were arrested and hanged for treason due to the betrayal of one of their allies. Ezio was forced to flee with his mother and sister from Florence to seek refuge with his Uncle Mario Auditore. Ezio took quite a bit of convincing before he agreed to join the Assassin's Order and help stop the Templar's returning to Florence he reconnected with his friend Leonardo Da Vinci, painter and inventor, who was able to translate and find the hidden messages with in the Codex Pages that ezio collected, mending his hidden blade and crafting other useful items for the young Assassin.

Through the use of these items and with the help allies and friends he made along the way Ezio was able to thin herd of the Templar's reducing their numbers. Also managing to track down the Piece of Eden known as the Apple. He kept it from falling into the hands of Rodrigo Borgia, ten years after he watched hsi brother's and father die, he is inducted into the Assassin's order at age 29. Not long after this event he travels to the Vatican where the new pope Rodrigo Borgia hopes to discover the Vault spoken of in an ancient prophecy and use the weapon with in. Ezio manages to stop him but does not Kill Rodrigo. Opening the vault he finds with in not a weapon but a warning from a race of beings no longer of this world. A warning of a terrible disaster that will fall upon the earth unless it can be stopped by someone known as Desmond. He returns with this message to his Uncle Mario and hie fellow Assassins.

Weapons:
Main: Hidden blades, two long thin blades sheathed and hidden with in Ezio's bracers.

Hidden Gun, same concept as the hidden blades, it was an upgrade invented by Altair and  innovated by Da Vinci himself. However the downside of the gun is it's loud discharge and smoke which gives away the position of the gunman.

Poison Needles - the other upgrade made to the hidden blades ,was the option to discreetly poison an enemy.

Almost any other weapon with a blade, maces, cross bows, as well as being skilled in unarmed combat with the ability  to disarm his opponents and turn their own weapons against them.

Abilities:

Eagle Sense - A way in which Ezio can sharpen his senses to observe what is around him, finding hidden secrets, enabling him to keep an eye on guards, follow a target or identify a target (wether they were disguised or not) Allowing him to track targets down, and discover other secrets.

Free running  - an acrobatic and physical skill that allows Ezio to move over obstacles, and take the path less travelled, allowing him to tail targets with out notice, avoid the notice of guards  and find the shortest route to any destination.

Charm: Ezio has been involved in many romantic exploits over his years  and has been able to charm information from women.

I hope this is good enough to get me in? This seemes like a really cool idea :D

Exciting!! :) It would be cool to see Ezio again.

scribus1000

I entered the game after the earlier arcs so I never got to see anyone from Assassin's Creed in action. Looking forward to it!
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Blue Nova

Excellent sheet KaitouKid

We did have a player Ezio in the beginning, but the character was indeed dropped. He was dropped in the beginning, so I will allow it!

Juggtacular

KaitouKid

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 10, 2015, 09:03:01 PM
Ezio was in play a while back, but his player dropped him and is using another character. You should be fine since Blue opened up inactive/dropped characters for play. Nice app too by the way. I'm actually surprised you didn't go with Brotherhood Ezio. Still young enough to be...well young. But old enough to have all that wisdom and badassery.

To tell the truth... I have not gotten very far in Brotherhood ^^;  I guess I don't HAVE to know the plot to use him but I like to know all of the emotional bagage to help make a deeper character :)
Seduction, Light Bondage, Hypnosis, Heck I am even up for some light vore as long as we can make it sexy. Smut or Plot makes no difference I love both in the right situations. Drop me a line and we can discuss it ;)
RP IDEAS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95607.0 + https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191322.0

Fandoms/Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=94814.0

Juggtacular

Quote from: KaitouKid on February 11, 2015, 12:21:48 AM
To tell the truth... I have not gotten very far in Brotherhood ^^;  I guess I don't HAVE to know the plot to use him but I like to know all of the emotional bagage to help make a deeper character :)

Totally understandable evil Jimmy Kudo. :D

Blue Nova

Ezio Auditore

Personality: Ezio is a very confident man, sure of himself and considering himself a ladies man. He is charming, laid back and easy going most of the time but when it comes to his job as an assassin he is ruthless. To his friends and fellow assassins he will be loyal to the very end. There is nothing more important to Ezio than his family and their legacy as Assassins in their battle against the tyranny of the Templar.

History: As the son of an Italian noble family Ezio had an easy life from early on. He and his older brother Frederico were very close but also competative, he would do anything for his family. He also had an on going rivalry with the Pazzi not knowing anything about his families allegience to the Assassin's order or of the Pazzi to the Templar. At Age seventeen that all changed when his father and two brothers were arrested and hanged for treason due to the betrayal of one of their allies. Ezio was forced to flee with his mother and sister from Florence to seek refuge with his Uncle Mario Auditore. Ezio took quite a bit of convincing before he agreed to join the Assassin's Order and help stop the Templar's returning to Florence he reconnected with his friend Leonardo Da Vinci, painter and inventor, who was able to translate and find the hidden messages with in the Codex Pages that ezio collected, mending his hidden blade and crafting other useful items for the young Assassin.

Through the use of these items and with the help allies and friends he made along the way Ezio was able to thin herd of the Templar's reducing their numbers. Also managing to track down the Piece of Eden known as the Apple. He kept it from falling into the hands of Rodrigo Borgia, ten years after he watched hsi brother's and father die, he is inducted into the Assassin's order at age 29. Not long after this event he travels to the Vatican where the new pope Rodrigo Borgia hopes to discover the Vault spoken of in an ancient prophecy and use the weapon with in. Ezio manages to stop him but does not Kill Rodrigo. Opening the vault he finds with in not a weapon but a warning from a race of beings no longer of this world. A warning of a terrible disaster that will fall upon the earth unless it can be stopped by someone known as Desmond. He returns with this message to his Uncle Mario and hie fellow Assassins.

Weapons:
Main: Hidden blades, two long thin blades sheathed and hidden with in Ezio's bracers.

Hidden Gun, same concept as the hidden blades, it was an upgrade invented by Altair and  innovated by Da Vinci himself. However the downside of the gun is it's loud discharge and smoke which gives away the position of the gunman.

Poison Needles - the other upgrade made to the hidden blades ,was the option to discreetly poison an enemy.

Almost any other weapon with a blade, maces, cross bows, as well as being skilled in unarmed combat with the ability  to disarm his opponents and turn their own weapons against them.

Abilities:

Eagle Sense - A way in which Ezio can sharpen his senses to observe what is around him, finding hidden secrets, enabling him to keep an eye on guards, follow a target or identify a target (wether they were disguised or not) Allowing him to track targets down, and discover other secrets.

Free running  - an acrobatic and physical skill that allows Ezio to move over obstacles, and take the path less travelled, allowing him to tail targets with out notice, avoid the notice of guards  and find the shortest route to any destination.

Charm: Ezio has been involved in many romantic exploits over his years  and has been able to charm information from women.

Just need a Strengths and Weaknesses and your good for approval. Try to see if you can get 2 of each. A mental and 1 physical. These are things that are not powers, they are something that your just good at or bad at. Most anyone could have these. Like "bravery", or "illiterate". 

Here is are some examples in the Character Sheets thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211209.0

scribus1000

Iji Kataiser

A/N: Iji is pronounced "ee-gee" as in "Luigi".

Current Occupation: Security guard at a Protagonist facility

Home World Information: Iji's Homeworld is nearly destroyed--it first fell victim to a coordinated space-to-ground Tasen bombardment, referred to as an Alpha Strike, which decimated most of the surface. This occurred before Iji was ever aware of Legion and the other worlds in danger. As of now, her planet is a wreck, and the humans there are gradually rebuilding...but there is no tactical advantage present other than possibly acquiring Tasen and Komato weaponry. Neither race is suited to assist Legion, however--The Tasen are almost guaranteed to be extinct. The Komato have all left Earth after Iji defeated General Tor and convinced him to call off the Komato Alpha Strike (you can see the charge-up in the background clouds in the video below), which would have finished off all remaining life for good.

Appearance/Style Description: The first thing most people notice about Iji is her height. In her game, she was at age 20, and at 6 feet and 3 inches tall. Now, however, she has grown before being locked in the game world's suspended age growth at 6'5", age 24. In any case, Iji's surprising height forces a number of Protagonists to actually look up to address her in all her grace. This tends to lead to awkward situations on occasion. As she did on her world, Iji wears a sleeveless top and knee-length shorts, which will reveal lean, limber-looking muscles. Her brown hair usually looks a bit messy, but she tries to look after it.

Personality: Iji is best described as a woman with quite a lot of strength, keeping the will to use it when needed. Allies are generally easy to get along with if they're not impacting the safety of others--not just Iji herself. Friends are treated a little more personally with bone-crushing hugs that lift them off their feet, and new people are just as likely to get a warm welcome, if not being directly sought out. She can be a jokester and get in on the funny pranks, maybe set one up herself if need be. However, all the nice aspects of her end where Legion and other foes are concerned. Iji faces threats with extreme prejudice, and bottled-up rage that she's chosen when and where to dispense tactfully. Still, she has a strong moral sense of right from wrong, and this is one trait that very often shows.

History: Iji has not spent much time as a Protagonist--or rather, not much time fighting at at. Her elevated role began after the extensive damage done to her homeworld by an alien invasion. From there, she woke from a coma to find that a team of scientists, including her brother Dan, had "installed" alien technology in her to grant her a fighting chance. With help from Dan(he was not similarly gifted, and had to direct Iji while inside an isolated control room), she fought off and killed a large number of Tasen soldiers until Dan caught wind of another alien force being mentioned--the Tasen were running from another race. Believing this to be a chance at saving their world, the two of them managed to send a distress signal...only to find that the Komato, the race that answered, was far worse and willing to annihilate all of Earth for the sole purpose of guaranteeing that the Tasen were extinct.

Iji, by herself, cut down a number of both alien races and even boarded a ship to destroy the Phantom Hammer superweapon equipped onboard. Though that effort was made moot by more ships that showed up, and more powerful and skilled soldiers that put Iji to the test. A Komato assassin named Asha got the better of her, and killed Dan. For the rest of the game, Iji was in denial about his death, even speaking to herself as if Dan was still around. However, in this state, she still pressed onward.

Tor, the general leading the Komato military, was planning an Alpha Strike--despite the Tasen's own already having put Iji's world in shambles. In a bid of desperation, Iji made her way to him and tried to convince him to stop, but her established status as the killer of hundreds of Tasen and Komato soldiers, made her efforts moot. The exchange revealed, however, that General Tor was bitter about the entire conflict between the Tasen and Komato, although at this point he felt compelled by the rest of his race to finish the war for good, and confirm the Tasen's destruction.

He ordered his fleet to begin charging for the Alpha Strike while Iji stood right in front of him, challenging her to fight him and show just how strong her convictions were. Tor himself had a personal version of a Phantom Hammer, with a massive mech to boot--but Iji managed to defeat him, and afterward he called off the strike. The rest of the Komato fleet left Earth in its crippled state, which allowed for it to rebuild.

Iji spent much of her time trying to help restore some parts of the world, and this worked for a few years--until a small handful of Protagonists approached her. Telling her about the malicious force known as Legion, doing to other worlds the same thing that had been done to hers. They convinced the cyborg to pitch in and help out on the frontlines.

Current Situation: Iji is still working on the frontlines, aimlessly wondering what to do with herself. There is a bit of a mission, however; ensuring that no Tasen or Komato technology fall into Legion hands, because the result would be devastating. If replicas of General Tor's armor are ever found, Iji has sworn to destroy them on the spot--there is no telling how much damage such a weapon could inflict.

That, and she has ample reason to fear fighting something like that again--one of its most dangerous attacks is capable of annihilating Protagonists. She does not know if the crossover will make it weaker or stronger, but she will not leave anything to chance. The Phantom Hammer is too dangerous under any circumstance.

http://youtu.be/wxzM2FHGkN8

Weapon: Iji's primary weapon is the one from her own homeworld, dubbed a Nanogun by her definition. It is a relatively rare weapon taken from the Tasen. In more technical terms, it is a "Tasen-made replica of a Komato General GEN2 Pre-loader." The gun itself is very versatile, with the ability to assimilate weapons and morph itself in order to fire different types of projectiles. The "shotgun" function is the default, and the only projectile weapon that has infinite ammo. The launched pellets only fly for a few meters before ceasing to exist.

The Nanogun can morph into 8 basic Nanoweapons, with 8 more possible that serve as "hybrids"--in order to make a hybrid, she must have specific basic weapons in her possession first, and the hacking skill required to succeed. 2 more are unlockable. All explosives, except for the nuke(Yes, there's a nuke, but it only deals a set amount of damage, and does not blow everything up like it implies), can deal friendly fire damage to Iji. The nuke and all other weapons can harm, allies in range.

(A/N: the last unlockable weapon is literally a game breaker with random effects, which I will not be using. The other unlockable would be unattainable by this version of Iji that I'm using. You can see all of the weapons here--the two I refer to are numbers 18 and 19.)

Stats

Strength: - 3-- Iji's abilities have been augmented. For strength, she is notably dangerous--with her game-specific stats leveled, a kick on her part could smash, or flip a car, and that says nothing about someone unfortunate enough to receive such a kick.

Agility: - 2-- Her mobility was fairly okay on her homeworld, due to most of her enemies being encumbered by armor, but as circumstances have it now, that advantage is no longer valid.

Stamina: - 3-- Iji is a tank, and with her Nanofield, she is used to taking large amounts of punishment; on her world, she took direct hits from rockets, bullets, plasma cannons, laser swords/daggers, and more sci-fi, powerful weaponry. Like anyone else, however, she has limits and can go down for the count.

Power: - 0-- Iji does not have special attacks--her abilities lie in the strength of her body and her projectiles, as well as her durability. She has one desperate powerful attack, but it still requires ammunition. (Point was assigned to agility.)

Reputation: - 0-- Iji was referred to as a "Human Anomaly" in her world by the aliens, on account of her Nanofield, weaponry, and single-handed killings of Tasen and Komato soldiers. Outside of that world, virtually no one has heard of her. It's something she prefers.

Special Powers:

(A/N: These are not from the game; they are mostly for crossover convenience and to replace the dependency on power-ups, which I'm assuming do not exist outside of her game:)

Limited Hammerspace: Her Nanogun is of alien design, and even for her, the weapon is friggin' huge; Tasen soldiers are usually 7', while Tasen Elites, more likely to use a Nanogun like Iji's, are around 9'. Iji is just 6'5", as stated before. It wasn't long before she sought a way to not have to carry such a huge weapon around all the time.

Video-Game Conversion: She can assimilate ammo or weapons common in other worlds, into the appropriate, equivalent resources for her Nanogun (getting bullets for a rifle would equal ammo for her machinegun, or converting an RPG would equal gaining her rocket launcher basic weapon, for example.)

Strengths:

Durable Nanofield: She is a nanotechnology-enhanced human with a reverse-engineered Tasen Nanofield, making her into a kind of cyborg. Although she doesn't wear armor beneath her Nanofield, Iji is tough as nails--and capable of taking hits that would tear most people into bloody chunks after one. Explosions and vicious melee attacks are more likely to just send her flying backwards, as they tended to do on her homeworld. The Nanofield is required to survive--if it collapses, Iji will explode and become little more than a fine mist. It can be penetrated to harm Iji's flesh and blood body beforehand, however--it is actually easy to penetrate, just hard to collapse.

Versatile weapon set: See "Weapon" section above.

Fierce, aggressive against opponents: Iji has little desire for combat, and dislikes the kind of person she has become because of it, but she will still not hesitate to put her arsenal to good use. Enemies that threaten the lives of innocents and Protagonists will be dealt with. Friends are protected on a level that is borderline psychotic.

Weaknesses:

-Limited Munitions/Ammo dependent: Only three functioning weapons on the Nanogun have infinite ammunition, and of those, only one(the shotgun) actually involves firing a projectile. The other two project useful energy fields around Iji, but only last for an instant--so they require good timing to use. )

→ The hybrid weapons described are powerful, but they also generally consume more ammo than the basic weapons.

-Slow: A common problem for tank-like characters is that they are not the best at dodging. This applies to Iji and is played straight: Although she can jump several meters into the air, her mobility is otherwise lacking until sufficient upgrades become available.

-Nanofield reboot: An ability that Iji has from the start of the game. Within her game, she has a hack-like ability referred to as "cracking", which is used to bypass security, tamper with enemy Nanofields, etc. She is able to "crack" her own Nanofield--doing this allows her to reallocate her points(from her game, not GPaW), but has heavy, immediate drawbacks:

→ All ammo types are reduced to 10, this ammunition cannot be recovered
→ All weapons the Nanogun assimilated are split from the gun, reformed and dropped. Iji will have to assimilate them all again.
→ Her health drops to critical levels
→ Obviously, as intended, her stats are reset

None of these are things she wants in the middle of a battle.

Retribution: Her special attack can only be performed once, and has a long cooldown afterward(a few hours' worth).

-Fragmenting mental state: Iji's family is dead--her brother, Dan, was alive when she was awakened to fight the alien forces, but he was killed over the course of the game by a deadly assassin named Asha. She took it hard and is in denial; she may hallucinate and believe she is speaking to Dan when no one is actually there. Losing comrades in battle or broken friendships for any reason can further agitate her mental health. The many people she's killed are slowly driving her to heartless apathy, with brief bouts of intense regret and depression.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Mac84

Secondary Character/Back up (pending approval)

Jack Archer

Game: Robotech: Battlecry

Current Occupation: Cargo plane Pilot (think Mel Gibson in Air America)

Home World Information: The Home Universe of Jack Archer is a very technologically fluctuating state. The Humans of Earth had a Goldmine dropped into their laps with the Arrival of Zor's masterpiece, The SDF-1. Within it, the greatest power source the universe has ever known, The Protoculture Matrix, was stored. There are many powerful Alien Races that are veying for control of this limitless power source. Causing the Earth to nearly be destroyed several times over.

Appearance/Style Description: Jack stands 1.89ms tall, weighs at 84kgs, Hazel eyes, and dark blue hair. His style is conservative trendy. Generally Jeans with a button up shirt, and jacket.

Personality: Jack is a friendly, out going person. Some would say confident. In the skies, he is like many other fighter Pilots. Confident, on the border of Arrogant. However, he is very lethal.

History:
The Global Civil War:
Born 14 September 1980. Jack was born before the start of the Global War, and his parents died shortly into the conflict, leaving him an orphan. His country's military drafted him at a very young age, a disposition which he was not against as the position kept in him off of the destructive and horrific ground of his home land. His government soon dissolved, and he eventually became a mercenary. He fought for both sides of the conflict, depending on who he was offered the best pay to fight for. He briefly met another famous pilot of the war, Roy Fokker, multiple times in this position, sometimes as an enemy and sometimes as an ally.

After the Macross Incident forced the war to a close, work dried up for Jack, and he soon became able to enjoy his life once more. He began working on Macross Island on reconstructing the crashed battle fortress. It was during work one day that he was recognized by Roy, who was now working with the RDF on Project Valkyrie. Roy described the project to Jack, and entailed descriptions of the VF-1's great feats, which Jack only believed when he was given the chance to fly alongside Roy in his own fighter. Shocked an intrigued, Jack began to learn the secrets of the Veritech along Fokker.

Jack graduated from the Robotech Academy in record time because of his capabilities as a combat pilot, although had less than spectacular grades (he hated to study). He was given a combat assignment with Wolf Squadron based on Macross Island.

The Robotech War:
Despite his reputation for being a rebel, Jack joined the military as soon as he was old enough to ensure his survival during the wars of the late 20th century. In the cockpit of a fighter jet, Jack quickly found that he had a natural gift for flying and combat. A protégé of Roy Fokker, Jack was one of the first pilots of the new Veritech Fighter and proved to be a valuable clutch in the first face-off against the Zentraedi invaders.

Reconstruction Era:
Where Jack Archer's military career really shined was during the Reconstruction Era after the climactic battle with Dolza's fleet

Jack Archer spearheaded covert missions against rogue bands of Zentraedi forces under the command team of Lisa Hayes and Helen Chase. Also, He formed team work alongside Rick Hunter to rescue Lynn Minmey. During this campaign, Archer pursued the warlord Zeraal, who was working to sabotage Earth's rebuilding efforts.

Later in that year, Jack was trapped in a space fold with Zeraal. Zeraal was killed by Jack, and was left to suffocate in space, likely to die.

Jack would be spared his fate by the one time Zentraedi Commander that he spared whom turned Double Agent for the RDF, Skard. Folding in with a Quiltra Queleual Class Landing Ship Tank with only a few minutes of air left within Jack's Veritech Fighter.

Invasion:
It was shortly after this that the Legion invaded. They could not have picked a better time. The Defense forces were still reeling from Khyron's Surprise attack that destroyed the SDF-1, and 2. Making the Earth, and its surrounding universe ripe for the picking.

Current Situation: Fighter Pilot for the Resistance. Searching for his Friends Dizzy, and the others.

Weapon: VF-1S Veritech Tranformable Fighter

Weapon Stats:

Equipment Type: all-environment variable fighter and tactical combat battroid

Government: U.N. Spacy, U.N. Navy, U.N. Space Air Force

Manufacturer: Northrom

Cost: not publicly disclosed, but reported as approx 20 times that of a standard Destroid.

Introduction: November 2007

Operational Deployment: 2009 February 7

Accommodation: pilot only in Marty & Beck Mk-7 zero/zero ejection seat (Note: Jack Archer's VF-1S augmented with Cockpit section from VF-1D Trainer for Dual Seats)

Dimensions:
Battroid Mode: height 12.68 meters; width 7.3 meters; length 4.0 meters
Fighter Mode: wingspan 14.78 (fully extended); height 3.84 meters; length 14.23 meters
GERWALK Mode: wingspan 14.78 (fully extended); height 8.7 meters; length 11.3 meters

Mass: empty 13.25 metric tons; standard T-O 18.5 metric tons

Structure: space metal frame, SWAG energy converting armor

Power Plant: two Shinnakasu Heavy Industry/P&W/Roice FF-2001D thermonuclear reaction turbine engines, output 650 MW each

Propulsion: estimated 12,500 kg [x g] x 2; or estimated 25,000 kg [x g] x 2 in overboost (245.25 kN x 2 overboost); 4 x Shinnakasu Heavy Industry NBS-1 high-thrust vernier thrusters; 18 x P&W LHP04 low-thrust vernier thrusters beneath multipurpose hook/handles.
Thrust-to-weight ratio: empty 3.47; standard T-O 2.49; maximum T-O 1.24

Performance:

Battroid Mode: maximum walking speed 160 km/h
Fighter Mode: at 10,000 m Mach 2.71; at 30,000+ m Mach 3.87
GERWALK Mode: maximum walking speed 100 km/h; flying 500 km/h
g limit: in space +7

Design Features: 3-mode variable transformation; variable geometry wing; vertical take-off and landing; control-configurable vehicle; single-axis thrust vectoring; three "magic hand" manipulators for maintenance use; retractable canopy shield for Battroid mode and atmospheric reentry; option of GBP-1S system, atmospheric-escape booster, or FAST Pack system.

Transformation:
Min time from Fighter to GERWALK (automated): approx. 1.5 sec.
Min time from GERWALK to Battroid (automated): under 2 sec.
Standard time from Fighter to Battroid (automated): under 5 sec.
Min time from Fighter to Battroid (manual): 0.9 sec.

- Armament -
Guns:
4 x Fixed Mauler RÖV-20 anti-aircraft laser cannons, firing 6,000 pulses per minute each
1 x Howard GU-11 55 mm three-barrel Gatling gun pod with 200 rds fired at 1,200 rds/min

Bombs & Missiles:
4 x underwing hard points for 12 x AMM-1 hybrid guided multipurpose missiles (3/point)
or 12 x MK-82 LDGB conventional bombs (3/point)
or 6 x RMS-1 large anti-ship reaction missiles (2/outboard point, 1/inboard point)
or 4 x UUM-7 micro-missile pods (1/point) each carrying 15 x Bifors HMM-01 micro-missiles
or a combination of above load-outs

Optional Armament:
Shinnakasu Heavy Industry GBP-1S ground-combat protector weapon system
or Shinnakasu Heavy Industry FAST Pack augmentative space weapon system

FASTpack Configuration:

Stats

Strength 2
Agility 2
Stamina 2
Power 2
Reputation 1

Special Powers: N/A (Unless you're talking about attracting Psychotic Female Zentraedi)

Strengths: Military Training/experience, Physically Fit, Loyal

Weaknesses: Standard Human Weaknesses, Can be overconfident/Over reaching,

Blue Nova

Remember, you start with 4 points, and Str, Agi, Sta, and Pow, all start at 1. So you could have:
Str - 2
Agi - 2
Sta - 2
Pow - 1
Rep - 1

At starting level
Also if your character has no actual Special powers. He/she is just really strong or fast. Like Faith was, you could drop Power down to 0 and put it somewhere else.

KaitouKid

Ezio Auditore

Weapons:

Abilities:

Strengths: Physically very strong and acrobatic, Quick witted and can think of his feet.

Weaknesses: Can sometimes be sharp tongued and sarcastic (even with his allies),  Not very skilled at hand to hand combat (lacks skills like kicking ect. can punch and disarm),

Weakness and strengths added  will repeat them here . I think these are good ^^;

Strengths: Physically very strong and acrobatic, Quick witted and can think of his feet.

Weaknesses: Can sometimes be sharp tongued and sarcastic (even with his allies),  Not very skilled at hand to hand combat (lacks skills like kicking ect. can punch and disarm),
Seduction, Light Bondage, Hypnosis, Heck I am even up for some light vore as long as we can make it sexy. Smut or Plot makes no difference I love both in the right situations. Drop me a line and we can discuss it ;)
RP IDEAS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95607.0 + https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191322.0

Fandoms/Ons/Offs:

Mac84

Quote from: Blue Nova on February 15, 2015, 01:53:34 AM
Remember, you start with 4 points, and Str, Agi, Sta, and Pow, all start at 1. So you could have:
Str - 2
Agi - 2
Sta - 2
Pow - 1
Rep - 1

At starting level
Also if your character has no actual Special powers. He/she is just really strong or fast. Like Faith was, you could drop Power down to 0 and put it somewhere else.

Would Jack's Veritech Fighter be considered a "Special Power" since it is his own person Mech?

Juggtacular

You could look at it like a Summon I suppose. And the more power you put into the Veritech, the more special abilities it has grow. And then strength would be for Jack out of the suit and for it's guns/punches/missiles while in it?

I'm not a GM though so that's just a suggestion Mac Diddly.

KaitouKid

Quote from: Blue Nova on February 15, 2015, 01:53:34 AM
Str - 2
Agi - 2
Sta - 2
Pow - 1
Rep - 1

At starting level

What are these points for? I didn't include them in my profile so I am not sure what they are?

Fandoms/Ons/Offs:

Lustful Bride

Quote from: KaitouKid on February 21, 2015, 08:29:24 PM
What are these points for? I didn't include them in my profile so I am not sure what they are?

Strength - How hard you hit, critical hit, bench, etc. "Strength" is a relative term. If you are a projectile user, your bullets or arrow damage would be tied to your Strength. Think of this as the Strength of your basic attacks

Agility - Your dexterity, maneuverability, and fighting prowess

Stamina - How well you take damage, and how long you can go without being knocked unconscious or killed

Power - How strong your non-physical powers are, and how long before they grow weak during a fight. Magic, Ki, Energy, all non-Strength related resources would factor into this stat. Think of this as the strength of your special attacks.

Reputation - How well you are known in the Protagonist, and Legion organization. The higher your reputation, the greater your influence and chance of side scenes occurring for you that are story related

Angie

Quote from: KaitouKid on February 21, 2015, 08:29:24 PM

Mostly they're taken into account for a fight. If you say "I run up and bash the bad guy over the head with my club", your strength would be taken into account to determine just how much bashing happened. If you're a spellcaster, your Power determines the might of your spells (hence why my lady Terra has like, 6 or 7). Stamina determines how much punishment you can take. Agility is all about movement and dodging and stuff. Reputation is a little more nebulous-the higher your Rep, the more easily others can recognize you. Not really a bad thing, as those others are usually Good (IE on our side) or Neutral (IE don't care normally, but a Rep 3 or higher character might get 'em to fanboy squee)

Also what Lustful said.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Blue Nova

Basically the stats are things that grown the longer you play the game

Level ups give you new powers and are based on participation and boss fights.

Mac84

Blue Nova

yes, both Jack and Ezio are approved and may be moved to the Character Sheets Thread

Feel free to post Jack and Ezio in any Side Scene thread.

Also, Ezio can join up for the next arc coming soon.

KaitouKid

Okay so I am going to post Ezio,... but I will need help with his stats I am not sure exactly how to apply them?

Fandoms/Ons/Offs:

Juggtacular

Quote from: KaitouKid on March 04, 2015, 09:11:58 PM
Okay so I am going to post Ezio,... but I will need help with his stats I am not sure exactly how to apply them?

Just make a part in his bio where you list his stats. And then on each stat day, you add 1 point to the stat you want to upgrade.

Blue Nova

Quote from: KaitouKid on March 04, 2015, 09:11:58 PM

Stat Rules

Let me know if you need help beyond this. Or I could just recommend starting stats for what I would do for Ezio if you like.
STR: 2
AGI: 3
STA: 2
POW: 1
REP: 0

Lustful Bride

Tossing in my Second character here.

Detective Sebastian Castellanos.

Current Occupation: Private Investigator. (Hates it.)

Home World Information: Sebastian's world was very similar to that of the real world except for the experiments done by Ruvik, a mad genius serial killer who figured out a way to open his mind to the universe and gain access to powers beyond mortal understanding. Sebastian and several others were trapped inside of Ruvik's twisted mind when he forced them all to connect their brains together thanks to a machine that he had created. Aside from that his world was pretty much just like the real world.

Appearance/Style Description: Sebastian is a man of Hispanic Heritage who worked as a detective in Krimson City in Washington State. He looks more like a man in his late 40's that got beat up by life, a testament to the stresses of his chosen profession. It does surprise many people when he tells them he is actually 38 years old. He can appear very clean shaven and professional, but more often than not will look like he just woke up in the gutter.

Personality: Sebastian is somewhat of a hard ass when it comes to his job. He will only goes by the book when it suits him, feeling that sometimes it should be acceptable to break the rules from time to time if the situation requires it. He won't admit it, but he has a soft spot for children, having lost his own at a young age along with his marriage, and will absolutely not tolerate anyone who abuses them or puts them in danger.

History: It wasn't long after Sebastian destroyed the machine and Ruvik’s plans to spread his madness to the world that his world began  to fall when Silent Hill’s hell dimension began to bleed into his world. Though Sebastian was more accustomed than most to fighting nightmarish creatures that flooded the streets that was once a relatively peaceful City. Sebastian would find that he wasn't prepared for the hell that awaited him thanks to Silent Hill.

He only barely managed to make his way back to the police station with other officers to fortify it for the oncoming slaughter. Even then his survival was only partially thanks to some strange truck driver who taught him a trick to use with mirrors and how to control it to be able to use Silent Hill's power against it.

As more and more people succumbed to the power of both Silent Hill and the shadow of Ruvik’s experiments, now under Umbrella’s control, Sebastian knew the battle was lost. The last battle for his world came as the endless nightmare horde of the other world attacked his police station. The officers and civilians did their best to hold on, to fight to the last until they eventually died, or so they thought.

As it appeared that a large creature was about to smash down their doors, and destroy them all, a strange whooshing sound came from deep inside the station. A large blue Box appeared in the old planning room and a man with an eye patch and a missing arm then came out. The mysterious interloper called himself "The Doctor" and instructed everyone to get in. With little other choice the officers evacuated with the civilians and went into deceptively large box that they would come to find that was called The Tardis". With a flick of a switch the box was already off, helping the escape just as the doors were broken down, and the Station was flooded with other wordly abominations. The Doctor lead them all to New York, and the Protag community.

Sebastian would never see The Doctor again, but he did leave him something, saying he might need it one day. A strange type of psychic paper that always seems to show just the right credentials.

Current Situation: Sebastian tends to just go from job to job. Sometimes he'll be called upon by the Protagonist community police force when they need some help finding out what’s what on the streets. though he would actually rather be reinstated as a detective. However, due to a few times of getting in trouble with the law, and his flegrant disregard for "The Rules" has prevented him from doing so. For the time being he will continue to help find runaway children and take paychecks from couples worrying their spouses are cheating on them. He has a drinking problem but says he has it under control.

Weapons: Sebastian has a multitude of weapons at his disposal that he brought with him form his world but if he had to pick three he would carry with him his
-Agony Crossbow

Police Issue Shotgun

His old revolver.

-Special powers:-Mirrors: Sebastian cant explain it very well, but if he can touch something that is reflective enough to be used as a mirror then he can actually go inside of the reflection and enter another world and move around inside of it, making it easy to get behind enemy lines or secured buildings, so long as he has something reflective to use and doesn't stay too long, or else the otherworld creatures might overwhelm him.

Strengths:-Fearless: When you've been inside the mind of a serial killer for a full 24 hours (at the least) and been able to give the middle finger to Silent Hill's worst creatures, not much can really scare you anymore. When encountering monsters that would send others cowering in fear, he just lights a Marlboro and flips it the bird.

-Columbo: Sebastian is still a detective, with or without the badge. So he has an eye for details, and knows to follow his intuition.

-Psychic paper/Good liar: With the doctor's gift and a quick silver tongue, Sebastian can sell ice to an Eskimo and salt water to fish.

Weaknesses: Only Human-Doesn't take all that much to kill Sebastian, just the same as it does for a normal Human.

Easily fooled by children-If a villain disguises themselves as a child, Sebastian will fall for it every single time.

Dependant on weapons-Without his weapons or anything reflective, Sebastian might as well be a normal human since he otherwise has nothing else special about him.

Rel Mayer

Lustful Bride