ZephyrInk: Librarium for Male and/or Female Characters

Started by ZephyrInk, April 25, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZephyrInk

Table of Contents

Current Status: NOT SEEKING AT THE MOMENT
Thank you for your interest in this thread. Currently I am only looking for a few more long term stories(available for daily posting).

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. I am ZephyrInk and I go by many names - Zeph, Zee, Zephy or ZI. I enjoy writing and reading what my partners write! Before I move on to my plots / ideas, here are a few pointers to keep in mind if you're interested in working with me:

• I am a very easy person to work with. All I ask is that my O/Os are read before sending in a message - (see Ons / Offs button)
  • I always reply to any messages, even if it’s a Hi! Having said that, I do expect my writing partners to do the same. Don’t leave me hanging. Do not message me once and then disappear. I dislike that, communication and respect is important to me. Even a simple acknowledgement that you have received my message will do!
  • Post frequency – I can post almost every other day, if not then you can expect posts at least once a week. If there is a need for longer absence or particular need for delays – I always make it a point to let my writing partners know. I expect the same in return.
  • I prefer and only write long paragraphs – this entails good 3-6 paragraphs which can mean (but is not a requirement at all) a minimum of 500 words to as much as you want to write!. I also tend to match the post lengths of my writing partners! I am flexible in that, but no one liners please. I generally tend to lose interest if the posts are short. Sorry! I like detail and I love characters that build up nicely. Novellas are also fine by me so if there is anyone wishing to go to that length 1000+ words posts, I am available for those as well. The more detail, the more character development there is, the more interest I will show.
  • I am predominantly story driven than smut. For this reason, I have a 90:10 ratio for story vs sex. I like there to be character development, drama, emotional turmoil, foreplay and sexual tension BEFORE involvement of sex in the stories we share.
  • I like anything with romance, there is something very beautiful about courtships and budding romances. I enjoy those greatly. Basically, if your character can sweep mine off their feet, then I think we can have a great partnership!
  • Incest, bestiality and water plays of any kind are all definite NOs.
  • I generally do not write fandoms, unless it involves New Characters.
  • Everyone is welcome to write with me, be it lady, lord, liege, legate... though I prefer Heterosexual pairings when it comes to the stories i.e. M X F It does not matter to me so long as you can play the character well. So if you're a male who likes to play a female character, go ahead and vice versa.
  • I can play both dominant and submissive characters (whether male or female) and don't mind either from my writing partners.

If interested, kindly send me a private message only for further discussions. Do not reply to this thread. Please include in your subject the title of chosen Role Play/s outlined below. If you have any ideas of your own role plays that you wish to discuss with me, the subject should include your title.

ON / OFFS
Plots mentioned below will have indications in GREEN if available and RED if unavailable (which pertains to the following: taken, on hold, withdrawn or cancelled). All plots are open for discussion (including their tags!) if you have any ideas of your own, please do not hesitate to bring them up! I love hearing new ideas.

The key to the crave-o-meter for each plot is as below (but is not set in stone and will change from time to time):

Low desirability:         ✎✎✎✎✎
Medial desirability:      ✎✎✎✎✎
High desirability:         ✎✎✎✎
Very High desirability:  ✎✎✎✎✎

ZephyrInk

Plot Bunnies

Plot bunnies are just that. Little skittering bunnies that need a home. Though most of these have some sort of fantastical element attached to them, (since that is my preference) it doesn't have to be. These are all plots that have no fleshed out story. They can be whatever you want them to be. Seeds that I've planted, now they need some water and love! Please PM me and don't post here if any of these catch your interest. Tell me what your ideas would be for it. Do you want a light romantic story or a darker, grittier romance? Are you looking for historical settings or something more post apocalyptic?

The blank pages await...

~ The Queen No One Wanted ~

Fantasy / Medieval / Mystery

Plot: After a deadly siege a periled queen is put under pressure that demands rebuilding of her kingdom and finding herself a suitable heir. With only a handful of her closest guards and royals knowing the truth - that she was abused by the enemies, she believes it impossible that any man would ever want to marry her, let alone love her.
   ~ A Bookish Affair ~

Fantasy / Historical / Romance

Plot: Bound and trapped inside a book for a thousand years, a fae finds his release at the hands of a young librarian. Having to deal with an arrogant, crude and twisted man is never easy but YC or MC (whoever plays the woman) must decide on whether she wants to trap him again or help break his curse.
   ~ You Only Live Twice ~

Fantasy / Thriller / Dark Romance
Plot: "I'm not leaving her behind. Not again"
   ~ The Game Is On ~

Contemporary to Post Apoc. / Mystery / Noir - Assassins
Plot: "I've been waiting for a long time to kill him. After all that he did to me...to my family. This is it! Enough is enough"

~ We're All A Little Mad Here ~

Experimentation - Fantasy / Time Travel? / Mad Romance

Plot: She struggled against her holds, grunting yelling screaming but no one came. She didn't even know where she was or how she got here. She had never seen 'them'. Then one day, YC joins the bed next to her and everything changes.

"Are you here because you're mad too?"

"Darling...we're all a little mad here"
   ~ The Architect's Dilemma ~

Contemporary or even fantasy / Romance

Plot: Having never stepped outside of her country, a struggling architect is sent a mysterious letter that invites her to come visit a city very few have heard about let alone seen. What she experiences there leaves her not only in awe of her greatest passion that is architecture but also falling for the man who sent the letter. Will she stay behind or return to her boring mundane life back home?

Very open ended. There are endless possibilities for this plot. It could be that he needs her there because she's the key to opening a portal perhaps? It could be an El Dorado / Atlantis type story with her going on an expedition to learn about new cultures and the likes.
   ~ The Shapes She Makes ~

Fantasy / Tragedy / Fae
Plot: Exiled from her village because of her abilities, a girl finds it impossible to live on until she finds YC who teaches her how to live.
   ~ The Girl In The Water ~

Fantasy / Mermaids - Sirens / Romance
Plot: She can't leave the water. Maybe because she's a deadly siren or because of a curse that trapped her there. Whatever the reason - there is one warning on the board at the shores. Do Not Come Close. YC, defiant and daredevil that he is decides to seek her out one day...maybe just out of curiosity or...

~ Narcissa Takes The Fall ~

Fantasy / Fae - Vampire dynamic / Dark Romance

Plot: We all know the story of Narcissa - the woman who fell in love with her reflection and drowned. I'm looking for a twist of that story / Myth with a M x F pairing.
   ~ Burn ~

Fantasy / Romance

Plot: No one can touch her...left alone because of who she is, because of the fire she has been unable to quench for so long, MC longs for a day when things would calm down, when someone would douse that fire coiling within her. When someone would burn with her.
   ~ Eternal Regret ~

Fantasy / Vampire Human Dynamic / Romance
Plot: Does a vampire ever regret turning another?
   ~ Killing Me Softly ~

Open Ended / Dark Romance
Plot: He has to kill her, she has to kill him but its that pesky love that comes in between and spoils everything.

~ Way Back Home ~

Historical / Fantasy (witches) - Victorian / Romance

Plot: She doesn't have a home and she's always hitching rides. When she meets YC though, things finally begin to settle down for her. Or maybe...it turns for the worse.
   ~ Inclined Love ~

Modern

Plot: An arrogant villain who thinks he's the top of the world meets a humble girl who isn't afraid to put him in his place. Its up to my partner to decide what the female role will entail. This is a plot I've been wanting to do for a long while. Its going to be dark, possibly on the extreme side. My character (male) in this case would play the villain. I intend for this plot to be a slow burn romance - but where the villain will remain unchanged for at least a few good plot arcs. This is an exploration of how twisted minds are made and how difficult it is to mold them. Its certainly a challenging story and one I will be very picky about.
   ~ My Kitsune Ride ~

Modern

Plot: A simple story about an esteemed woman sharing a ride with her newest chauffeur - whom she learns is a Kitsune on the run. This plot is intended to be fast paced and possibly could be a one-shot. I'm open to ideas.
   ~ A Scandal Of Hearts ~

Modern

Plot: A retelling of BBC Sherlock's A Scandal of Belgravia. This plot could either be similar to a battle of wits between two characters working on a case. A detective and a clever dominatrix so to speak. It could be a continuation of where the story had last left off or be an entirely new plot. Please note that this is not going to be a canon story. I don't write canon unfortunately.

PM If Interested! Please Do Not reply to this thread. ^_^

ZephyrInk

(Siren / Mermaid x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: A siren (i.e. mermaid) Alaya is captured by Eric Jones, a common thief fleeing the town where he is wanted for various crimes. He has multiple choices (or any other if your character can come up with one):
- Take Alaya back to town in order to gain pardon for his crimes.
- Leave town with Alaya for a fresh start, maybe keep her as a hostage.
- Negotiating with the Sirens for seeking asylum and becoming one of them.
- Sacrificing Alaya or himself to free either one (of a situation).

Both characters fall for each other at some point in the story and have to decide what to do with their lives. There has always been bad blood between the humans and the Sirens, so that has to come into play. Alaya is the kind of character who resents the humans and is fierce, mischievous and a master manipulator. Eric is a loner who was cast out by his family after his father learned of his reputation as a thief and wanted to hand him over to the authorities.

Author Needed For: I am looking for a partner who can play the role of either Alaya (female) or Eric (male). Whichever one is chosen, I will play the opposite. Multiple characters might be important in this to see what the townspeople are like; siren community is like, authority figures such as the prison guards, maybe even family. I am looking to explore emotional context in this story, development of settings like the town and the underwater city as well as character development of both Alaya and Eric.
The writer is free to develop their chosen character’s description and personality beyond what has been listed above.

Genre / Tags: [VAN] Light Consensual, Fantasy, (can be) tragedy, Vanilla Romance / sexual tension.

(Fae x Human Pairing)
TAKEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: The Glass Queen, as she is known back in her realm is found injured in the alley of the human world and your character, a young doctor stumbles upon her as he is crossing the street one night after duty. She recoils and screams upon seeing him but he's adamant to assist her when he takes note of her injuries. There is also something alluring about the woman that catches his attention. Her skin is cold on touch and her blood is silver which has the young man highly intrigued. Knowing that taking her to the hospital would not only see her as an experiment by the higher ups but also disallow him to study her for himself, he decides to take her to his place instead. At least, until he can figure out just what she is. Reluctantly, she agrees to have him examine her after a few days but then he discovers the truth and things take an interesting turn. Her mistrust in humans and her arrogance puts her in a difficult situation as she is forced to rely on your character in order to get back to her realm. Add to that, she slowly finds herself falling in love with him, to the point that she is left with a decision to make: return to her world and leave your character behind or stay in the human world with your character and lose all of her power and subsequently her throne. 

What would she ultimately choose?

Being the Glass Queen, she has the ability to open portals through any glass surface, including mirrors between the human world and hers. She also has complete control over any type of glass - molding, shaping, shattering, and fragmenting them as she pleases. However, due to a curse that landed her into the human world, she now has to find the right portal that would take her home. She has no idea where that portal is; all she knows is that she must rely on your character to help her locate it.

Author Needed For: I am looking for a partner who can play the role of either character. When you PM me, let me know which is your preference.

The writer is free to develop their chosen character’s description. The fantasy spin on this could be great but I am open to more possibilities.

Genre / Tags: [VAN] OR Non-Con OR EX , fantasy, adventure, romance, (to be discussed / pre planned first).

(Fae / Vampire x Human Pairing)
TAKEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: During hiking, your character stumbles upon a woman dressed in nothing but sneakers she stole from another group of hikers a few weeks ago. She flees upon seeing your character but being the curious man that your character is, he is adamant to catch up to her, more so because he fears she is the one responsible for the death of one the previous hikers. Discovered to be suffering from amnesia, my character has no recollection of how she came to Earth or that she is able to predict the near future. Ever since she was sent here, she has been in hiding, taking refuge in the forest and stealing food from those who frequent the trail. Just what happened between her and the previous group of hikers remains shrouded in mystery and all she remembers is the inevitable cataclysm of this world and the fact that the key to stopping it from happening at all is your character. Being new to the human world, she has to learn everything from scratch and she does so with the help of your character, up until she is able to relay to him the purpose for which she was sent here.     

Author Needed For: The role of the human or the woman. She is one of the dark Faeries and her only power is the ability to foretell but within reason, she cannot predict the future just because. Whether she killed the man from the first group of hikers or not, your character who could be an investigator decides to find out the truth, solve the mystery and get the much needed promotion he has been after for many years.

Given how she is completely oblivious of the human world, this Role Play would give our characters fun ways for her to learn more about Earth and the human race. Of course, romance between our characters would ensue though she knows that her destiny does not include her having a happy ending, even with your character. When she finds herself wanting to change her fate so she could be with your character, love him like she wants to, everything shatters and chaos ensues.     

The writer is free to develop their chosen character’s description.

Genre / Tags: [VAN] OR Non-Con OR EX , (to be discussed / pre planned first). Fantasy, Dark Role Play

(? x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: Simple and basic, you are given an invitation to a tea party set by the infamous Mad Hatter. The catch – he really is mad. Possessive, downright cocky and possibly an axe murderer – oh, but one who loves his tea warm and with a dash of lemon. You know about him, yet there is some curiosity, some kind of draw to him that you cannot seem to ignore and so you want to go and see for yourself, confirm those rumours or debunk them perhaps – is he really mad or are you?

Setting: Alice In Wonderland.

Requirements: I am looking for a literate partner who can give me good 700 + word post lengths, details and good characters.

Content: [EX] Darker themes can be played here. I am for this story in particular also open to Non-consensual experimentation, though I would like to discuss that in detail first. There will be no Alice in this story and while the Mad Hatter is drawn as an inspiration from the original story, this will not be a replay of that story. I am only looking for that character-ish to be played alongside My Original Lady. I am open to switching roles if convinced.

(Fae x Human Pairing)
TAKEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis:Synopsis: The setting is vintage era - can be anything from jazz era to victorian. Think tassels and lace dresses.

YC, is a young tailor who recently returned to the neighborhood and MC cannot be happier. She needs him to stitch a new dress for the grand party at her villa this weekend. There had always been apparent sexual attraction between the two but neither had taken any step beyond lust and longing. However, this time when she comes to him for measurements, things take an unexpected turn.

This plot is pretty much open ended and can go in different directions but the primary focus of it is the sexual tension and romance between the protagonists. It is up to you to decide your character (whether you want to play the male or the female). 

Genre / Tag: [VAN OR BON]

(Dragon x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis:Synopsis: Andrea "Andy" Lyle hears a crash and dashes outside of her quaint home away from the bustle of the city. Outside, sprawled in the center of a crater lies a man she's never seen in her life. His stark raven hair isn't the only thing she notices as she approaches him, the man bears strange symbols on his neck and wrists that look like tattoos but upon closer look, shift and change. Startled by what she has discovered, she then runs back inside to call the police but then the phone line is cut off. Panic stricken, her first reaction is to ensure that the stranger is still where she left him but the moment she looks out the window she finds him standing there, his golden gaze fixed on her. Fearing him or rather whatever he is, she then scrambles over to the kitchen but then instantly he's in her way.   

This is a story of a dragon exiled from his home. Arrogant and downright cocky, the dragon who has had to change his form into a human one must now seek her help to get him back to his land where he hopes to gain pardon for his crime. In between all of that, he must learn to adapt to this new world and hope that he doesn't fall in love with the human girl or that she doesn't fall for him. 

Author Needed For: I am willing to play either role. In your PM, specify which one you would want to play. 

Genre / Tag: [VAN OR BON OR EXTREME] Sadism, Fantasy, Romance, Dragon Lore.

(Human x Human Pairing)
TAKEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis:“I once had a thousand desires. But in my one desire to know you all else melted away." ~ Rumi

This is going to be a retelling of the wonderful ‘Thousand and One Nights’. My character, Shahryar Ibn Al-Rashid is a king with a terrible past. A past that has shaped him to be the man he is now – ruthless, unforgiving and downright arrogant. Not only does Shahryar possess an iron hand over his kingdom, he also seems to have a rule that targets the women of the said kingdom. Each night the king marries a woman only to have her executed the next morning.  The reason why he does so is something that will be revealed as the RP develops. I am intentionally withholding mentioning anything about Shahryar’s mysterious past and his haughty nature.

The story will begin when one of the women who was executed turns out to be the friend of a courtesan (your character) that Shahryar had once met when he was crown prince. Now, Your Character – the female protagonist must find a way to avenge her best friend’s death and also become the assassin to my king. Of course, when she volunteers to marry the king, she devises a plan that involves her telling him a story. That story never ends for each night she leaves it at a cliffhanger just so he would spare her the next morning and the next and the next until she would be ready to kill him. What happens when your character finds herself falling for mine? Would she run out of stories and let herself be executed? Or would she succeed in killing my character after all?

Author Needed For: I need a writer who can play the role of the female protagonist / storyteller. This will be a literate role play, highly worded – minimum 700 + words per post. Given that this is a high craving of mine, I would like it to be penned down with details both of the kingdom as well as of their chemistry. Knowledge of Persian lore and Courtesan dynamics is recommended. Even if you don’t have the time to research for any of the above, I am more than willing to answer any questions you may have. This story will be build mutually, though I do realize that the female character will have to carry the bulk of the story telling – I am more than happy to develop those stories through brainstorming in PMs.

Genre / Tag: [VAN, BON] Fantasy, Persian era, Courtesans, Poets, (Genies can be included, or any magical creatures), Historical Play. Tag will depend on the preference of interested writer.

(Any Fantastical Beast x Any Fantastical Beast Pairing - Shapeshifters, Familiars)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis:Basic Plot: Her heart was pounding. Tomorrow, the results would be out. The king of Regnoria would announce her charge and then all she would need to do would be to spend thirty days training him. If she succeeded, her charge could gain a place among the great Council of Regnoria Magic Wielders and she could earn her freedom – to leave the Kingdom of Regnoria, to absolve herself of all magic and to live the rest of her life wherever and however she pleased. If she failed, the consequences could be dire.

She tossed about on the bed. She had known that these were strong men who were handpicked by the King himself but that they needed to be trained to be stronger. Magic around Regnoria wasn’t easy to handle, let alone wield and only a handful of people were trained and allowed to protect it. Sworn to keep it from getting into the wrong hands.

She had heard about the difficulty of training such men from others around town. How they had held blatant disregard for human life, be it of their trainer even. These trainers only possess knowledge of the Magics around Regnoria but cannot wield it – they are however obligated to train, teach and guide the chosen charges. No one knows who these charges are or which city they come from; they only appear before the courts on the night of the pronouncement. She tossed a third time, this time praying as she gazed up at the rafters – that she would find an easy charge for herself. That it would take less than a month for her to gain her freedom. With a sigh and pulling her pillow down, she closed her eyes there.

This is a story about magic users in a fictional Kingdom called Regnoria. There are four chosen charges who are trained to wield and safeguard the elemental branches of Regnorian Magic. 1. Air 2. Water 3. Fire 4. Earth. Your Character would be the charge who would wield only one of the four magics. My character would be your trainer.

Author Needed For: I am looking for a partner to play the role of the Charge who is supposed to have these traits: arrogant, hot tempered, merciless, obnoxious etc. My character is equally if not more or less the same. What happens when two similar people, both dominant and strong willed clash together and are sent on a training mission. Would my character desire her freedom? Or would she sabotage your character’s training? Or will there be a happy ever after for them – well…maybe, maybe not. Interested writers contact me for which role you wish to play – I am flexible enough to switch. The personality traits however will not change. I want there to be banter, baseless fights, tension between both of our strong characters.   

Genre / Tag: [VAN, BON or EX] Fantasy, Magical, depending on which direction we take. 

ZephyrInk

(Fae / Witch / Vampire x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: Mistress Tanya has a menagerie of scented vials containing locked memories of all those who wander in but she strives to avoid meddling in their affairs. When your character walks in, she has the desire to take the trip down memory lane but at the cost of changing one event from the memory. That event could either change you entirely or destroy her. It’s your pick.

Would you risk having your life turn around or allow her to be destroyed?

Author Needed For: I am looking for a partner who can play the role of either, the man or the mistress. The contents of the memory are up to your character but must have some relation to a heady scent. Remember that my character can change that memory for the better or worse. She is a mysterious woman whose intentions are unknown to you. In the PM, please specify which character you would want to play and why.   

(Human x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: Sitting atop his desk was the folded parchment, its muted yellow glaring under the lone lamp that was turned on it, highlighting its importance. He didn’t need the added light to know it was important. He recognized it all too well. Still, he distinctly remembered the lamp facing the other way as it always did, plus no one but him and his receptionist were allowed in this room. He had hated the lamp of course but because his receptionist had called it a necessary piece to have on a detective’s desk, he had kept it. He ambled forward over to the dreaded piece of paper; he knew what it held within. There was a stack of them in his drawer that he had received in the last five weeks, all with the same lettering and the same message. The wretched thing couldn’t be traced; there was no way of finding out where it came from or who wrote it.

Five robberies, five paintings stolen and each one left with a replica with an X marked over the subject’s heart. The hardest case of his career. His superiors were after his neck for the attention this case was getting and the media was burying him with rumours of his incompetence at handling the same. He plucked up the paper, hands shaking as he did so and flipped it open. He had been ready to call out for his receptionist, say the same thing he would always say to her, “we have another one” but this one much to his curiosity and a hint of dread was different. 

Find the heart

Author Needed For: Interested writer needed for playing either the detective or the woman he’s looking for. This is set to be a cat and mouse game. Alternatively, the story could have a darker element whereby robbery could be replaced by murders. Kindly send me a PM to express which option appeals to you and why. 
The writer is free to develop their chosen character’s description and personality beyond what has been listed above. However, in the PM please mention whether you intend to play the detective or the woman.

Genre / Tags: [VAN] OR [EX] Extreme. I am looking for a darker - extreme play of this.

(Vampire x Human Pairing)
TAKEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: Synopsis: Dylan Halls is a part time hacker who feels there is nothing wrong with looking into the private matters of the people he chooses, that to without their knowledge. He doesn't use the information he gathers nor does he work for anyone, only doing it for his own enjoyment. He lives alone and is considered a sociopath by those who have met him.

Over the course of four years, he has managed to find compelling and blackmail worthy treasure trove of information from various people around the world without getting into trouble. However, when he picks your character, he finds that she has nothing of importance for him which strikes him as fascinating. Unbeknownst to him, she is hiding a very dark secret she doesn't want anyone to know. He begins to question his ability to be able to crack just about anything. Ultimately he decides to confront your character and find out just what she is hiding.   

This plot can be dark. Dylan is a shy and reserved guy who finds comfort in the strokes of his keyboard and observation of those he sees on his screen. His life changes when he meets your character and is instantly drawn to her. She is the queen of the damned (vampire) seeking refuge in the human world. Will he protect her if she ultimately does decide to confide in him? Alternatively, she could be an immortal sorceress who has more knowledge than what his computer holds. It could make for a fun banter if that happens.

Author Needed For: The writer is free to choose which character they wish to play but description and pictures should be discussed first through PM.

Genre / Tags: [VAN OR NON CON OR EX], has themes of blackmailing, kidnapping, fantasy OR science fiction.

(Vampire x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis:Through centuries, we remain. Together in life, death and beyond...

A vampire falls in love with a simple, honourable man somewhere in history but poachers and hunters want her gone from their lands. Vampires are bad omens, not to be allowed, to be staked to the heart. Some even believe in saving the poor man from her clutches. During one such hunt, she's nearly caught but with the help of the lover, they escape. The run goes horribly wrong when the man is murdered in front of her. Making a deal with a powerful witch, the vampire, unable to part from her lover seals his fate with her - for all of eternity at the cost that he would never find out who she really was to him. If he did, the consequences could be worse. For her.

This is a story that would span different spots in time - allowing us as writers to explore various eras and how their love would blossom in each chapter. She can't tell him who he is but she is bound to protect him with her life. Tethered to him, the only way to break the cycle would be through ridding her and saving him.

Genre / Tag: [VAN OR NON CON OR EX] Extreme. This story will involve lots of dark themes. Recurrence of death and being brought back to life. Heavy BDSM, if we want to include it. I am craving this particular long term story.

(Human x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: You tell Maven Ashdown to do something for you and he’ll get it done. You want someone kidnapped, someone murdered, someone made to disappear. He’s your man. No questions asked. All he needs – a name of his target.

The mafia likes him, police like him, everyone likes him because he’s good at what he does. A silent shadow assassin everyone wants their hands on.  Of course, all of that changes when he is tasked with the murder of your character, a woman he is hired to kill in three days’ time. There is something about her that makes Maven keep delaying his job, up until he can no longer avoid the annoyance of his client or the allure of your character. The mystery that surrounds her gets Maven to question everything he knows about being an assassin and even about himself. 

Author Needed For: I need a writer who can play the role of the female protagonist / his victim. This will be a literate role play, highly worded – minimum 700 + words per post. Since it is a high craving of mine I would like it to be penned down with details and good character development. I am looking for someone who can do justice to my Maven and who is just as twisted as he is.

Genre / Tag: [EX] Extreme story with gore, themes of murder, twisted psychopaths, mysterious pasts and a likeness for dark stories.

(Fey x Fey x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: Two brothers vying for the attention of one girl. Omar is a bold, fearless and rebellious son of a baker, who’s released from prison four years after he confesses to a crime his brother Amor committed. Amor is the exact opposite of Omar. He’s calm, patient and a workaholic. The only thing the two brothers have in common is their love for their childhood friend, Your Character.

The backstory: Omar falls in love with Your Character but doesn’t realize Amor and she are committed to one another. Spotting them kissing one day, Omar is left heartbroken and promptly leaves. A week later, a deadly accident puts Amor in a tight spot for which Omar takes blame and goes to prison. The story would start four years after his sentence has been completed and explore how he fits / doesn’t fit into his family and overall life again.   

Author Needed For: Interested writer needed for playing the role of the woman. I should note here that this will NOT be an incest story. The pairing will remain M x F. It is more of a love triangle story.

Genre / Tags: [BON] OR [EX] Bondage or Extreme depending on the nature of the accident / prison life details. I am also willing to experiment with Non-consensual themes for this story. This can also be a fantasy story - perhaps vampires, or fae.

(Human x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Basic Scenario/Plot: This is something that’s more inspired by the art of Flamenco. Just the overall flamenco dance and how the musician on the side might be looking at the pair is rather beautiful. I have this idea where my character (male) takes fancy to one of the dancers but since the girls aren’t allowed to mingle before their coming show or even after, one of them decides to risk it. We could discuss out the ideas as to why she’s disallowed to meet and be with men. Maybe she has a shady past she’s been running from and which her troupe had agreed to safeguard her from. Maybe she’s supposed to be the girlfriend of one of the keepers of the dance studio? Maybe she's a rival to the male's group - like a Romeo x Juliet pairing without the tragedy. So many possibilities that can go in this story. I’m open to ideas for the male’s backstory too. As always my preference is for a M X F pairing and I can play either the male or the female. Whichever one my partner chooses I will play the opposite.

I also want this to be a shorter post length story, could even be a one-shot if we decide on it. Open to ideas.

Setting: Anywhere - any era, even open to making this a fantasy story (maybe the two are Fae, dragons ...)

Requirements: I am looking for a literate partner who can give me good 400 + word posts. 

Content: [BON]Pairing: M X F. Preference is open to writers on whichever character they wish to play. I can switch and take on the male lead if partner wishes. Please PM if interested.

(Human x Human Pairing - Open for Fantasy)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Basic Scenario/Plot: It takes a monster to destroy a monster. I will leave this plot at that. What kind of monsters are characters end up being is up for grabs. Assassins, mafia... sadistic, egotistical. Maniacs! the full spectrum is available to us to play around in. I will be picky on this though. As always my preference is for a M X F pairing and I can play either the male or the female. Whichever one my partner chooses I will play the opposite.

I also want this to be a shorter post length story, could even be a one-shot if we decide on it. Open to ideas.

Setting: Anywhere - any era, even open to making this a fantasy story (maybe the two are Fae, dragons ...)

Requirements: I am looking for a literate partner who can give me good 400 + word posts. 

Content: [BON]Pairing: M X F. Preference is open to writers on whichever character they wish to play. I can switch and take on the male lead if partner wishes. Please PM if interested.

ZephyrInk

(Human x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: Each year, a girl from the village of Hiyar is taken to the mysterious side no one knows about as they never return. That side is distinguished by its high, impenetrable concrete walls crawling with deadly vines that are alive. A dangerous pact made by the chief of the village two hundred years ago has disallowed any attempts to break the wall down. There is no way of communicating, no escape and breaking the treaty would result in war between the two sides, which no one wants. The girls are taken at the age of twenty and are never heard from or about again. What happens on the other side of the wall is a series of scientific experiments which involves reprogramming of the human brain, such that their memories about the village are then completely wiped out before they are sent into the world beyond.

The Thorns, as they are eventually renamed are then used as subjects to study and improve the life spans of the inhabitants on the other side.
What happens when your character (Thorn) manages to find a way to communicate across? What will she do? My character, (Thorn’s husband) will be the person on the other side. A revolution is on the brink when our characters join forces despite being separated by a wall. They must fight the deadly pact that their ancestors made with the outsiders as well as the villagers who refuse to see change.           

Author Needed For: I am looking for a partner who can play the role of the chosen Thorn. This story could be great for flashback scenes and to explore the differences between the two worlds/sides.

Genre / Tags: [VAN] Light consensual, Science Fiction OR can be Fantasy

(AI x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: "Hello?" you whisper as you walk down the long, empty corridors to the lab mentioned on the card.

"Hello?" it whispers back and you freeze.

The idea is that your character is new to this facility, recently hired and has only been given one instruction - 'to be careful as the specimen is known to be highly dangerous'. All this changes when you walk inside the lab and find yourself face to face with the said specimen. From the charts handed to you, the specimen is said to only mimic any words you speak to it, nothing more or nothing less, which has driven your predecessors out of the study but when you enter, everything changes! This is a dynamic story that delves into the interactions between a human and a machine. The powers that the machine holds include forming illusions, duplicating fears and mimicry.   

Author Needed For: I would be looking for someone who can either play the newbie human or the specimen. The specimen however, will be a villain here (think HAL 2.0 from Space Odyssey). So, if anyone is willing to play a villainous role, this is your chance. The story can develop as we go, or it can be pre-planned.

Genre: Science fiction / psychological thriller, [NA] Extreme, Suspense. Pairing: Machine / Male or Female

(Clone x Clone / Original)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Basic Scenario/Plot: Everyone called them dreamers, birds without wings because really in the world that they lived in there was no escape. Your every move was watched, scrutinized and if you lacked in either health, intellect or tried to escape you were punished. Reality didn’t allow them to dream, to imagine, to want and to need. Education was fixed on learning the basics, science, math, language and biology. Music classes were only offered to the ‘good’ ones, as was cooking, art etc.

In this dismal world, lives My Character and Your Character – both clones like the rest of their peers, left to live out their lives in a compound away from the outside world – the world where the ‘originals’ live. Cloned to act as ‘donors’ to their counterparts once they hit their adult lives, the story would follow their own adventures, needs and desires that they seek from both the world out there and within the walls of the compound as well as their attraction to each other.

This story is loosely based on Kazuo Ishiguro’s novel ‘Never Let Me Go’. What I liked about it was the idea of whether the clones would have the same memories as their human counterparts and live them out exactly as they did or if they would make their own fate and live their lives according to their will. It’s an intriguing concept that stuck with me and I want to explore it in the form of an RP. 

Setting: Dystopian England OR any other.

Requirements: I am looking for a literate partner who can give me good 700 + word post lengths, details and good characters.

Content: [EX] Fantasy spin would be fun to play out for this story. Could be discussed further and as always I am open to ideas. The reason this story is tagged extreme is because of its dark theme. Cloning, torture, and lack of will are all central themes that would be explored here. As all my stories denote, this one will also consist of the pairing: M X F. Preference is open to writers on whichever character they wish to play. This could also be fantasy based if preferred. Please PM if interested

ZephyrInk

(Monster x Scientist x Assistant)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Synopsis: This story is simple. As the title suggests, it is a meeting / conference where Victor Frankenstein showcases his monster. Markedly different from the dark tone of the original, I intend for this RP to be a lighthearted, comical rendition. Perhaps the monster loses an arm in the midst of the demonstration or Victor stutters when he sees your character and stumbles, crashes into his equipment. Whatever wild ideas we can come up with, I am up for it. Your character could be a journalist present there to cover the event or a fellow colleague interested in his mad idea.

Author needed for: I am looking for a partner who can play either the role of the female or the scientist. I am looking for good 600 + post lengths, details and good characters. The preferred posting time is once a week. Interested partners please send me a PM. I should note here that anything sensual will only be played between MC and YC ...not the monster. 

Tag / Genre: [VAN] or [ONE-SHOT] Comedy, or Satire if we can go with that. Experimentation

(Human x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Basic Scenario/Plot: My character is an exotic woman who owns a small scale shop in New York that sells all kinds of spices. Being somewhat of a clairvoyant, her spices have the ability to help her customers satisfy their certain needs and desires. For example, sandalwood can dispel painful memories while black cumin seed can protect against the evil eye.

She’s not just a spice seller though. Chosen to be one by the head of a coven (if my partner agrees to a fantasy spin on this) she is warned about certain rules that she must follow or face dire consequences. Three rules to be more specific:
1. That she cannot leave her respective store.
2. That she cannot touch the skin of the people she meets.
3. She cannot use the incomprehensible strength and power of the spices for herself.

What happens when she meets your character though? Would she break any of the rules or perhaps all of them? I am looking for this story to be smut heavy – probably even a one-shot but if my partner thinks it could grow into a long term story, I would love to hear ideas. I am open to anything, including adding in a fantasy spin to the story. For this particular plot I am looking to write shorter posts than my usual long ones (around 400+ words) since I want this to be a faster paced story. It is also one of my current cravings. A dangerous / taboo story that I am very much interested in playing. 

Setting: New York or anywhere around the world.

Content: [BON] Fantasy spin would be fun to play out for this story. Could be discussed further and as always I am open to ideas. Pairing: M X F. Preference is open to writers on whichever character they wish to play. I can switch and take on the male lead if partner wishes. Please PM if interested.

(Human x Human Pairing)
OPEN
✎✎✎✎

Basic Scenario/Plot:"Two separate search parties look for the lost ones with neither knowing that the other has already found the one they are seeking."

We all know the story of Tarzan and Jane Porter. I am looking to delve into their lives - after Jane offers to take Tarzan to her city.

What happens when Tarzan first set foot on an unknown land? Missing his home? Trouble with their relationship and with their combined enemies still hunting them down...I want this to be a comedy and drama filled story. For this particular plot I am looking to write shorter posts than my usual long ones (around 400+ words) since I want this to be a faster paced story. It is also one of my current cravings.

Setting: London or anywhere around the world.

Content: [BON] Fantasy spin would be fun to play out for this story. Could be discussed further and as always I am open to ideas. Pairing: M X F. Preference is open to writers on whichever character they wish to play. I can switch and take on the male lead if partner wishes. Please PM if interested.

(Human x Human Pairing)
TAKEN
✎✎✎✎

Basic Scenario/Plot:A deadly accident leaves my character heavily injured (Can discuss injury with partner). With a dark past and an arrogance that would see no one willing to be his assistant, he agrees to try one last time after losing a bet with his best friend. Interviews lined up at the insistence of the friend, his exasperation leads to hiring the last applicant of the day (your character) out of spite and anger. I need for this to be a light hearted, good romance between our characters. Something sweet and adorable.

Inspiration - Loosely: Me Before You.

Setting: Any era. I wouldn't mind this being the early 90s even. 

Content: [EX] Pairing: M X F. Preference is open to writers on whichever character they wish to play. I can switch and take on the male lead if partner wishes. Please PM if interested.

ZephyrInk

ZephyrInk

April 29, 2019: Giving this a bump. As before I am looking for the following:

- Shorter posts - somewhere around a few good paragraphs (400 words for example) to as much as you want to write.

- By popular demand, I am opening my taken stories for new variations. Most of my plots are just basic, with no set direction or ending and they can be played in a variety of ways. Let me know what / how 'you' would like to play them out.

If any of the plots from any section above pique your interest, please send a PM. Do not post here. I'd like to keep this thread clean.

If you have a story you wish to discuss with me, let me know.

Have a wonderful week and I look forward to hearing from you! =)