The end of humanity ( Alien slave rp)Need Humans

Started by abandoneddolly, August 28, 2011, 01:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

I dont know something happened to most of my humans Im thinking about opening it back up to get more of them.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Interested

Edit- Please, I"m thinking of a humanoid alien to be Jake's "Master"
Check out my Ons and Offs if you want.

Super ONs: Ballbusting, Castration by blunt force, giving fellatio, possibley a double (2 on 1) rape or gang rape maybe.

Appearance- Green eyes, brown hair, 5'11, muscular and sleek
Name- Jacob Thurman
Age- 25 years old
Race- Human
Skills- Athletic, strong and physically very active. His career as a psychologist is highly succesful, and the only real reason he was chosen to be on the Station. He has great extensive knowledge of history and the humanities.

Brief history- He has made himself a lauded and respectable psychologist already, despite his young age, and so Jake was picked somewhat randomly to board the Space Station by administration, having no qualifications to really be there except perhaps as a counselor. Despite his lack of other skills, he can blend in well and make friends easily.

Iblis121

Need any male humans? x3 I've read through everything, so I sorta know what to expect, but I sorta don't heh heh.

abandoneddolly

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Interested

Just a note, if there's no ballbusting going on with my human male, I"d settle for giving alot of fellatio.

Max

I would be interested in joining this, as either a male or maybe a female human.  Whichever would fit in better.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Iblis121

Appearance- He is thin-built and toned, standing at about 6 feet tall and often seen wearing the casual clothes humans once wore on earth, unless wearing equipment and such suitable for space. He rarely shaves, almost always seen with stubble on his face.
Name- Samuel Reeves
Age- 26
Race- Human
Skills- Photography, Investigative thinking, Nimbleness and agility, Resourcefulness
Brief history- Before the big boom, Samuel worked as a Freelance Photographer and Investigator, looking into issues for whoever payed him the most. It didn't matter whether they were big or small, but rather how much they paid. He was well known for his work, however, there were some jobs that were kept rather 'hush-hush.' One such job is the only reason why he, a middle class, otherwise normal guy even got a seat upon one of the Eve units. When the wars began to rage on, he was hired by an underground organization to investigate the origins of these wars, which seemed to spring up from the tiniest of occurrences all around the world. Samuel spent nearly four years of his life looking into them, nearly caught snooping by several governments, including his own, the United States Government. This was his biggest job yet. Unfortunately, four years was not enough. The organization had deemed his mission failed. He wasn't paid. However, for his efforts, he was to be saved from the doomed planet. Apparently, the organization had members in high places or something. And so, he fled the planet, and misses his old life, clinging to the old ways, something apparent in his attire.

Well, there's mine x3

Iblis121

I dunno whether I should wait until you say I'm accepted or not, but either way, I'll reply later. Here's hoping you guys find another female alien or two x3

abandoneddolly

Macavity69

As you can see from my avatar I normally prefer to play transformed males but I'd like to give this a go.  How about this as a character idea.

Appearance-  Close cropped hair, hard, chiselled almost granite-like features.  A hard body, heavily tattooed, with well-defined and effective muscles underneath a well-tailored exterior.

Name- Sergei Malinkovich

Age- 42

Race- Human Male

Skills-  Brawling, Skilled knife fighter, basic military training, intimidation, Petty theft (Burglary, Vehicle theft, General larceny), knowledge of criminal activities.

Brief history-  The head of one of a Russian organised crime syndicates Malinkovich began his career in the military, using his position to siphon mil-spec weaponry to willing buyers at the right price.  Over the years he branched out into other forms of criminal activity, protection rackets, blackmail, running drug and prostitution rings.  When the wars came he could see what the future held down the Gravity well and used his connections to secure a place on one of the Space Stations.  He’s been busy re-establishing his criminal empire, oblivious to what the future had in store ....

What do you think?  I'm UK based and I don't always get the chance to do multiple postings every day ...
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

abandoneddolly