News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Megan Fox's ad

Started by SinsOfEden, February 09, 2010, 04:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinsOfEden

All right. I absolutely adore Megan Fox. She's an amazing actress and smoking-fucking-hot.

So when I saw a little thing for THIS on my Yahoo! homepage, I couldn't help but click and see what was going on with her now.

After reading... I was just like: "Wtf....? Really? ......... SERIOUSLY?!"

I didn't know whether to laugh, be confused, feel oddly pissed, or just stare like an idiot at my computer screen.

So I decided to stare...and drool...while watching the video again.      ;>.>

(It seemed like the best response. Haha.)

What do you all think?

|≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

thebobmaster

*sigh* Freaking Hollywood. Demands nothing but perfection. Can't have a normal person, nope. They have to be perfect in every way. Including their thumbs.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

ChrisF

I don't think she's that great looking, she has a weird face. To be honest, the whole ad came off as kind of silly, I hardly remember the product.

Now Google, there was a good ad. Also, Doritos samurai.

MasterMischief

Meh.  I think her ego can take it.  She is pretty.  Not my type, but that has nothing at all to do with her thumbs.

Oniya

I've heard that there are actually models who are brought in especially for 'hand' jobs centered advertisements.  Just about anything to do with dishwashing, ads for diamond jewelery, even the ads where you see a 'bodiless' hand wiping up a spill with Brand X and Name-Brand paper towels.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Trieste

Yes, there are hand models and foot models... usually they look like germophobes when they wander around town. >.>