News:

Main Menu

It's .. a cat thing.

Started by Kurzyk, February 19, 2010, 01:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Anyone with cats would understand this...

Simon's Cat 'TV Dinner'

This is from Simon's Cat

Roxy

Malina

XD ;D That was great, thanks! Gosh, did I laugh. Our cat would do just the same (he even sounds like that) - if he dared and we'd let him. I must send it to my friend, she'll love it.  :D

Oniya

Not only did I laugh, I had to restart it and unplug the headphones so that Mr. Oniya could see what I was laughing at.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kip

There is so much truth in those 2 and a half minutes.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Pumpkin Seeds

I so see that interaction about every night between me and my cats.

Samael

That was.. uncanny...
*glances to his cat*

They figured you out.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Saerrael

Simon's Cat is amazing. I see a lot of my cats in this one, thought mine normally stay in the doorway looking up at me with big, questioning eyes, seemingly trying to figure out why on earth I opened the door for them.

Simon's Cat 'Let Me In!'

Serephino

So funny and so true!  When I'm on the couch watching tv she'll curl up on my lap and give me this nasty look if I get up for something.

Trieste

Ohgod. *wipes away tears* It's only funny because it's so true!

Kurzyk

*laughs* that second one was hilarious also.

Malina

So true. They all are fun, but the one where the cat is closest in behaviour to ours is definitely the first one you posted. It seems our cat is rather well-behaved. Not that I'm surprised, he's a good-natured cutie, really.

*looks at Kurzyk's avatar, blinks, becomes rather wide-eyed and points at her own avatar* Oh! So, that was you who shot me! You meanie! *laughs and flees*

Kurzyk

Yikes!! It was only meant to get your attention!... Erm... *hides the bow and looks innocent*

I know. That cat is just like ours.... especially when he plops next to his ear and meows over and over and over...

Malina

Quote from: Kurzyk on February 20, 2010, 02:12:48 AM
Yikes!! It was only meant to get your attention!... Erm... *hides the bow and looks innocent*

I know. That cat is just like ours.... especially when he plops next to his ear and meows over and over and over...

*hastily hides her own bow, too, and promptly wears her most innocent expression* Well, that definitely worked - in a way... *winks*

Ours loves to meow like that, too. He also has a habit of looking at me (sometimes for hours on end - I must be incredibly fascinating in his opinion), looking, blinking, looking. At the first motion that might be interpreted as encouragement, he jumps off his place and comes running, meowing and purring.

If that fails to make me cuddle him, he dances around my feet for a bit, then abruptly drops, turns onto his back, pulls up his legs and rolls to this side and that, gracefully curling his tail to look his most cute. And all the while, these huge yellow-green eyes are fixed on me. *chuckles*

Oh, and if that fails, too, he becomes impressive, a mighty hunter, and chases his toy-mice or whatever else he can find. That done, he sits up, looks at me, waits...