Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Summer Session - Characters needed .

Started by Sasha, July 01, 2012, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Crystal Lake Ski Lodge

Crystal Lake ....is located in the mountains of Colorado ..a swingers resort with an elite membership that seems to play hard . The twist of the game is a slight supernatural element ..Two Evil Minions actually control the territory though most are none the wiser . The game will pick up with some interesting conflicts between the supernaturals that will of course pour out into the Lodge as a whole ...maybe causing your character to act in a manner it might not normally .

The game has it's own Sub forum - click on the name above to check it out . Please feel free to post any questions here or send a pm to myself and Secretwriter . 

We are currently moving into a 6 month time jump .....it is the end of Summer with Fall soon to be approaching . The Lake is open for Sailing , Swimming ...hiking trails lead up into the mountain . The employees have a party spot up there as well . Even the adventurous can take a tour and go exploring the caverns . Planned Parties ....in the making .

Please note this game is open to all sexual orientations ....cross gender roleplaying is acceptable. We do ask that you post a paragraph or two ....and with a posting speed of 2-3 a week would be perfect . Multiple characters are allowed though we do ask that you keep them both active .

Time in the game is broken into 3 sections ... Morning , Afternoon , Evening .... ( Game will start Friday Afternoon )

New Characters are being accepted now ...The changing start up will take place Towards the End of July . Look forward to seeing your addition .

Characters must be at a minimum 18 years of age ....21 preferred .

Character Sheet:

Character Name:
  Played By:

Employee Position:
  Employee:  < years at lodge >
  Dorm Room:  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member: < years joined >
  Current Suite:  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Description : < picture to be posted >
  Character Personality:
  Hobbies - Interests:
  Background information:

Employee Character's Needed Include :

Kitchen Workers : Dishwasher , Chef - various types available - See Secretwriter .

Bell hops
Waitress
Bartender
Maid

Entertainment : Piano man , Dancers ....

Day Spa : Male Masseuse , General Cave Workers ...Manicurist

Ground Workers : Shuttle drivers , Lifeguards , Maintenance

Security Guards

Guest Characters :

Can be Singles , Couples. Occupation's can include ... Doctor, Lawyer , Entertainer ...Business Entrepreneurial , Athlete's ...Writer , Artists ...Outdoor Enthusiast ....even maybe a hidden FBI agent.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Angel Fire

I have been really interested in this for a long time... though I am not sure if I wish to be an employee or just a guest.  I'll have to really think about that for a bit.  What would y'all prefer?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Sasha

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 01, 2012, 11:46:47 AM
I have been really interested in this for a long time... though I am not sure if I wish to be an employee or just a guest.  I'll have to really think about that for a bit.  What would y'all prefer?

Whatever most interests you will be awesome . Look forward to seeing your character . Once you have a character started in the game you can always add another if you like . We are pretty easy to get along with anyways .

Feel free to read through the character profiles , contact the players to work out intertwined background plots .

Sasha

Sasha

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 01, 2012, 02:24:45 AM
Perhaps, bookmarking for now.

Feel free to PM me with any questions ...or contact Secretwriter if you start to ponder anything exciting . I promise not to bite anyways ...or too hard , or ...smiles .

Nice to be bookmarked anyways .. Giggles .

Sasha

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 01, 2012, 10:39:16 PM
Whatever most interests you will be awesome . Look forward to seeing your character . Once you have a character started in the game you can always add another if you like . We are pretty easy to get along with anyways .

Feel free to read through the character profiles , contact the players to work out intertwined background plots .

Sasha

*Giggles* The things is, I have about three characters in my head right now and I am not sure who to really contact about intertwined plots.  I am not fond of walking into a background plot that has been already started and have me feel like a third wheel in things.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Kakashiee

Interested in being Piano man and Lifeguard, I'll write up a profile tomorrow.

Kokaine

My newest character...

Character name: Hezekiah Walker
Played By: Kokaine

Employee Position: Maintenance
Employee: 2 yrs.
Dorm Room: ?

Sexual Preference: Hetero-flexible
Description:
   -Height: 6'4”
   -Weight: 215 lbs
   -Build: Muscular/Athletic
   -Eyes: hazel (varying degrees of green mixed with brown)
   -Hair: black, kept neat and trim

Character Personality: Kai's appearance can sometimes suggest he's a hard ass and rather serious but the truth is he's usually not nearly so mean as he looks... provided you don't piss him off of course. He has a natural confidence and swagger about him that occasionally comes off as arrogance but oh well. He's aware not everyone will like him and it doesn't bother him--though sometimes he might poke at that person until they change their mind or just because it's fun.

Outside of his work, Kai is prone to reacting on impulse which means he doesn't always think things through. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and has a bad habit of not exactly minding boundaries unless they are made 100% clear but he can also be a big teddy bear and just an all around cool guy. He is always up for a good time.

For those who make his short list Kai will go through hell and high water for them—even doing the whole hold your hair while you puke thing or dealing with female tears. He can be incredibly protective and never backs down from a fight.

Hobbies/Interests: Mechanics, electronics, computers... anything with an engine or parts he can disassemble will catch his eye. He loves poker (No Limit & Limit Hold 'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, and others), chess, and video games. He's an avid reader and prefers sci-fi and horror though he'll give any book a shot. He likes keeping in shape with hiking, running, swimming, and weights and does Capoeira and Kickboxing. He's alright on a snowboard.

Background: Hezekiah has always loved taking things apart, figuring out how they work, and how to make them better (though he has since learned that doing this with people is way messier than with machines). His high IQ and aptitude for mechanics were noted very early on in England, where he grew up, and as such his love for engines, electronics—hell anything he could take apart—was well nurtured.

Kai was born on US soil (Texas) but spent the first 15 years of his life in the UK where his mother was born. However, when he was 15 his parents were killed in a car accident and he was sent back to America to live with relatives. He did the whole college gig thing then derailed a bit when he discovered he was quite well suited for the world of semi-professional poker. He did manage to graduate while still earning himself a nice bankroll to further his poker career. To date he has won numerous small tournaments and placed well in larger ones to steadily increase his bankroll but he has yet to win any major titles or bracelets.

Kai discovered the lodge after hearing about it from a poker buddy (DJ Reynolds' father), He still plays poker (both online and in tournaments) but he likes the way of life at the lodge and has found a balance that suits him personally and professionally. He was previously away during the winter months but has since returned for the summer.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sasha

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 01, 2012, 10:52:33 PM
*Giggles* The things is, I have about three characters in my head right now and I am not sure who to really contact about intertwined plots.  I am not fond of walking into a background plot that has been already started and have me feel like a third wheel in things.

This game has been going on for over 2 years ....all prior characters that have been approved are welcome to come back . At this time we are still gathering that list . To ease your worries about contacting any player associated with Crystal Lake ...trust me we are all pretty open and very friendly only a few nibble on occasion.

You can check out Returning Characters to the lodge in this thread . Returning Characters - Summer Session - Opening End of July . Just let Secretwriter or myself know of any back plotting between an existing character. Sometimes it is as small as just knowing them at College , past love affair went wrong ....whatever ...grins .

We normally as GM's only set the background and help aide new characters into the introduction phase of integrating into the mix of corruption . Giving you full options and control over your own character . So I do look forward to seeing what your creative mind will be coming up with .

My PM box is always open ...I will respond , sometimes it takes me a bit if I am thinking . Grins .

Enjoy,

Sasha

Sasha

Quote from: Kakashiee on July 01, 2012, 10:56:51 PM
Interested in being Piano man and Lifeguard, I'll write up a profile tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing the character sheets ...smiles . If you have any questions feel free to pm either Secretwriter or myself .

Enjoy,

Sasha

PigPin

Character name:  Special Agent Clifford James “CJ” Simmons
  Played By: PigPin

Employee Position:

Sexual Preference: Hereto
Description :  5’11” 175 lbs (1.8034 meters  79.3786647 Kg) Dark blonde hair, separate mustache and goatee, brown eyes, fit and toned

Character Personality:
                polite, hardworking, good moral compass, helpful
  Hobbies - Interests:  Motorcycles, working out, firing range, Sudoku,
Background information:
                CJ: When CJ was 18, he enlisted in the marines.  He always had a sense of duty.  Growing up he didn’t have much but what he earned. Upon graduating high school, CJ drove to the recruiter station and signed up.  At first boot camp was harder then he thought.  It wasn’t like the movies.  It was living hell.  The training didn’t break his spirits or him. Over the course of boot camp, CJ excelled at shooting.  He received high marks in both rifle and pistol. After graduating boot camp, CJ was assigned to force recon due to high marksmanship and his aptitude test. 
                Over the years, CJ’s career took him where he needed to go.  Often he ended up in places that most people wouldn’t see.  After his last mission while on R&R, CJ happened upon a FBI recruiting seminar.  It was a slower place then what he was use to everyday but a change wouldn’t hurt.
                When time came for his service to be up, CJ bid the military life goodbye.  He wasn’t going to miss this life.  It would always be a part of him one way or another.  While back in the states, he traveled across the country till he made it to DC.  CJ started the process all over again.  It helped that his previous career gave his the skills to project himself above the others.   When graduation came around, CJ requested Colorado as his station choice. It was his home after all. 

Sasha

Quote from: Kokaine on July 01, 2012, 11:08:10 PM
My newest character...

Character name: Hezekiah Walker
Played By: Kokaine

Employee Position: Maintenance
Employee: 2 yrs.
Dorm Room: ?

Sexual Preference: Hetero-flexible
Description:
   -Height: 6'4”
   -Weight: 215 lbs
   -Build: Muscular/Athletic
   -Eyes: hazel (varying degrees of green mixed with brown)
   -Hair: black, kept neat and trim

Character Personality: Kai's appearance can sometimes suggest he's a hard ass and rather serious but the truth is he's usually not nearly so mean as he looks... provided you don't piss him off of course. He has a natural confidence and swagger about him that occasionally comes off as arrogance but oh well. He's aware not everyone will like him and it doesn't bother him--though sometimes he might poke at that person until they change their mind or just because it's fun.

Outside of his work, Kai is prone to reacting on impulse which means he doesn't always think things through. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and has a bad habit of not exactly minding boundaries unless they are made 100% clear but he can also be a big teddy bear and just an all around cool guy. He is always up for a good time.

For those who make his short list Kai will go through hell and high water for them—even doing the whole hold your hair while you puke thing or dealing with female tears. He can be incredibly protective and never backs down from a fight.

Hobbies/Interests: Mechanics, electronics, computers... anything with an engine or parts he can disassemble will catch his eye. He loves poker (No Limit & Limit Hold 'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, and others), chess, and video games. He's an avid reader and prefers sci-fi and horror though he'll give any book a shot. He likes keeping in shape with hiking, running, swimming, and weights and does Capoeira and Kickboxing. He's alright on a snowboard.

Background: Hezekiah has always loved taking things apart, figuring out how they work, and how to make them better (though he has since learned that doing this with people is way messier than with machines). His high IQ and aptitude for mechanics were noted very early on in England, where he grew up, and as such his love for engines, electronics—hell anything he could take apart—was well nurtured.

Kai was born on US soil (Texas) but spent the first 15 years of his life in the UK where his mother was born. However, when he was 15 his parents were killed in a car accident and he was sent back to America to live with relatives. He did the whole college gig thing then derailed a bit when he discovered he was quite well suited for the world of semi-professional poker. He did manage to graduate while still earning himself a nice bankroll to further his poker career. To date he has won numerous small tournaments and placed well in larger ones to steadily increase his bankroll but he has yet to win any major titles or bracelets.

Kai discovered the lodge after hearing about it from a poker buddy (DJ Reynolds' father), He still plays poker (both online and in tournaments) but he likes the way of life at the lodge and has found a balance that suits him personally and professionally. He was previously away during the winter months but has since returned for the summer.

Character approved past me .....

Sasha

Quote from: PigPin on July 02, 2012, 11:41:04 AM
Character name:  Special Agent Clifford James “CJ” Simmons
  Played By: PigPin

Employee Position:

Sexual Preference: Hereto
Description :  5’11” 175 lbs (1.8034 meters  79.3786647 Kg) Dark blonde hair, separate mustache and goatee, brown eyes, fit and toned

Character Personality:
                polite, hardworking, good moral compass, helpful
  Hobbies - Interests:  Motorcycles, working out, firing range, Sudoku,
Background information:
                CJ: When CJ was 18, he enlisted in the marines.  He always had a sense of duty.  Growing up he didn’t have much but what he earned. Upon graduating high school, CJ drove to the recruiter station and signed up.  At first boot camp was harder then he thought.  It wasn’t like the movies.  It was living hell.  The training didn’t break his spirits or him. Over the course of boot camp, CJ excelled at shooting.  He received high marks in both rifle and pistol. After graduating boot camp, CJ was assigned to force recon due to high marksmanship and his aptitude test. 
                Over the years, CJ’s career took him where he needed to go.  Often he ended up in places that most people wouldn’t see.  After his last mission while on R&R, CJ happened upon a FBI recruiting seminar.  It was a slower place then what he was use to everyday but a change wouldn’t hurt.
                When time came for his service to be up, CJ bid the military life goodbye.  He wasn’t going to miss this life.  It would always be a part of him one way or another.  While back in the states, he traveled across the country till he made it to DC.  CJ started the process all over again.  It helped that his previous career gave his the skills to project himself above the others.   When graduation came around, CJ requested Colorado as his station choice. It was his home after all.

Character approved past me ....

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 02, 2012, 10:44:12 AM
This game has been going on for over 2 years ....all prior characters that have been approved are welcome to come back . At this time we are still gathering that list . To ease your worries about contacting any player associated with Crystal Lake ...trust me we are all pretty open and very friendly only a few nibble on occasion.

You can check out Returning Characters to the lodge in this thread . Returning Characters - Summer Session - Opening End of July . Just let Secretwriter or myself know of any back plotting between an existing character. Sometimes it is as small as just knowing them at College , past love affair went wrong ....whatever ...grins .

We normally as GM's only set the background and help aide new characters into the introduction phase of integrating into the mix of corruption . Giving you full options and control over your own character . So I do look forward to seeing what your creative mind will be coming up with .

My PM box is always open ...I will respond , sometimes it takes me a bit if I am thinking . Grins .

Enjoy,

Sasha

Sounds good.  Things have been a little hectic here but I'll see which of my three characters that I would like to play the most.

Oh... would there be a need of a doctor of some sort?  I am sort of leaning that way *Smiles*

Sasha

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 02, 2012, 11:23:11 PM
Sounds good.  Things have been a little hectic here but I'll see which of my three characters that I would like to play the most.

Oh... would there be a need of a doctor of some sort?  I am sort of leaning that way *Smiles*

Your welcome to play a medic type character if you like , in the winter months we had a ski medic ...Medical Facility is located in the North Lodge as we have more issues in the Winter Months than in the Summer . Least that was what we were thinking ...but who knows what all might happen .

Your Doctor Character can be a new member of the Lodge if you like as well ...maybe a job offer has been given and he is thinking on it as a nice escape from the real world for awhile . That way he can check the place out ...see if it is really something he wants to get into . Could also of just finished medical school .

Drake Valentine

Character Name:
Mamiko(Mao) Kochi
  Played By:
Drake Valentine

Employee Position:
Maid
  Employee:
0 years
  Dorm Room: 
< Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member:
0 years
  Current Suite:
< Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
  Description :
  -Height: 5’5”
   -Weight: 120lbs
   -Build:  Slim/Feminine
   -Eyes: Hazel (Uses different contacts though)
   -Hair: Brown (Uses different dye, though..)
  Character Personality:
Why, Mao is perfectly normal, despite the fact of cross-dressing and often times presenting himself as a girl. Some who find out may be so quick to presume that the male suffers from split personalities, it is a possibility but in truth that isn’t the case. Mao, more or less, acts the same whether he is prettied up as a female or not.

As for how he acts, why he isn’t the most outgoing of people. You won’t find him speaking out in crowds or party-hardying.  Due to his peculiar upbringing he has lived a very strict lifestyle. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, and he certainly doesn’t hang around bad crowds of individuals. He was strictly raised, but at the same time also mostly sheltered till his college years.

For those that see him, he often comes off as shy and distant. Mao’s people skills are lacking, even with the years he had also spent studying jujutsu and training with others, those partnered with him could often note him for a meek individual. This didn’t help him any in college, catching the eye of various girls and angering guys he never knew; but they were quicker to find out that Mao was no pushover despite his otherwise feeble personality he lets off. Still, personally he prefers to avoid violent conflicts and does what he can to get out of them; even if this includes isolating himself from those around him and focusing on his studies.

He usually isn't the most graceful of individuals either, clumsy sometimes, a complete klutz at others. Generally the latter of his mishaps tend to be when he is wearing women's clothing; which he hasn't done much in a long time the day that his father found out(maybe a few secretive events otherwise.) Though despite his few offsets, he does take great care of himself and spends time on his health and beauty. Mao naturally enjoys looking good, whether it is going out as a guy or a 'girl' in public. 
Hobbies - Interests:
-Jujutsu
-Reading
-Writing
-Music
-Cooking
-Cleaning
-Studies
-Gaming
-Dressing Up
Background information:
Mao is the youngest of five and also has a female identical twin, Mamiko. Both him and his sister were naturally born within US soil once his family immigrated, his parents both working for larger corporations and as a result most of his life was either spent with private tutors, traveling with his sister, or rarely even seeing his parents given the busy scheduling. At a younger age his sister often dressed him up as her, prettying him up. Most people wouldn’t be able to tell the difference by looking at either of them and Mao could easily be mistaken for a girl when he is dandy up, sometimes even when he isn’t.

Their father never approved of such when discovering their shenanigans within their teen years. As a result Mao was pressured more from just studies and soon forced to partake in martial arts to help ’toughen’ him up and keep him away from his sister. He did learn some discipline, but it didn’t correct his own persona, being that of a timid child to begin with and from his sheltered life it was hard to interact with other pupils. Plus, most of them were a bit apprehensive towards the boy and a few even bullied him. When this lead to crossroads, his father later had Mao a private tutor to train him and straighten the child out.

This didn’t correct his gentle nature either, at most he learned to fend for himself, but that was good enough for his parents to allow him to tend a private college lifestyle with his sister. There were always those that had an eye out for him, in both a good and bad way. Girls try to grow intimate with him, guys tried to beat him up for ’stealing their chicks’ from them. Typical environmental drama that he had to deal with day in and day out. He made it a habit to keep his distance and study alone, but even still there were those bold enough to come to him and try to interact some form of a scene or another.

His mother tried to persuade for him to take college at home, with the new day and age schooling and getting a degree; but his father wouldn’t hear no part of it. It wouldn’t improve Mao’s social awkwardness and with summer vacation nearing the corner they thought on ruling him further and sending him to a different college, perhaps a public one to ’sharpen’ him better. His twin’s idea was even more preposterous, she proposed that he intended Crystal Lake for his summer vacation. Easily he could very well be guest there. She even sweeten the deal to dear father saying that he could pretend to be her, that she would provide the identification for him and everything. “If you are so worried of him becoming a girl, why not let him pretend to be me? I think that would do him some good, all fun and games and a better way of disciplining him. He could work there part time or even guest. Regardless, it will force him to be more interactive with others in more ways then one.” She added with a giggle afterwards, and with some further convincing with implying ‘nothing else ever worked before, how could this hurt,’ Mao was soon sent off to pretend to be his conspiring sister. 

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Sasha

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 03, 2012, 09:24:39 AM
Character Name:
Mamiko(Mao) Kochi
  Played By:
Drake Valentine

Employee Position:
Maid
  Employee:
0 years
  Dorm Room: 

Lodge Member:
0 years
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
  Description :
  Character Personality:
Why, Mao is perfectly normal, despite the fact of cross-dressing and often times presenting himself as a girl. Some who find out may be so quick to presume that the male suffers from split personalities, it is a possibility but in truth that isn’t the case. Mao, more or less, acts the same whether he is prettied up as a female or not.

As for how he acts, why he isn’t the most outgoing of people. You won’t find him speaking out in crowds or party-hardying.  Due to his peculiar upbringing he has lived a very strict lifestyle. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, and he certainly doesn’t hang around bad crowds of individuals. He was strictly raised, but at the same time also mostly sheltered till his college years.

For those that see him, he often comes off as shy and distant. Mao’s people skills are lacking, even with the years he had also spent studying jujutsu and training with others, those partnered with him could often note him for a meek individual. This didn’t help him any in college, catching the eye of various girls and angering guys he never knew; but they were quicker to find out that Mao was no pushover despite his otherwise feeble personality he lets off. Still, personally he prefers to avoid violent conflicts and does what he can to get out of them; even if this includes isolating himself from those around him and focusing on his studies.

He usually isn't the most graceful of individuals either, clumsy sometimes, a complete klutz at others. Generally the latter of his mishaps tend to be when he is wearing women's clothing; which he hasn't done much in a long time the day that his father found out(maybe a few secretive events otherwise.) Though despite his few offsets, he does take great care of himself and spends time on his health and beauty. Mao naturally enjoys looking good, whether it is going out as a guy or a 'girl' in public. 
Hobbies - Interests:
-Jujutsu
-Reading
-Writing
-Music
-Cooking
-Cleaning
-Studies
-Gaming
-Dressing Up
Background information:
Mao is the youngest of five and also has a female identical twin, Mamiko. Both him and his sister were naturally born within US soil once his family immigrated, his parents both working for larger corporations and as a result most of his life was either spent with private tutors, traveling with his sister, or rarely even seeing his parents given the busy scheduling. At a younger age his sister often dressed him up as her, prettying him up. Most people wouldn’t be able to tell the difference by looking at either of them and Mao could easily be mistaken for a girl when he is dandy up, sometimes even when he isn’t.

Their father never approved of such when discovering their shenanigans within their teen years. As a result Mao was pressured more from just studies and soon forced to partake in martial arts to help ’toughen’ him up and keep him away from his sister. He did learn some discipline, but it didn’t correct his own persona, being that of a timid child to begin with and from his sheltered life it was hard to interact with other pupils. Plus, most of them were a bit apprehensive towards the boy and a few even bullied him. When this lead to crossroads, his father later had Mao a private tutor to train him and straighten the child out.

This didn’t correct his gentle nature either, at most he learned to fend for himself, but that was good enough for his parents to allow him to tend a private college lifestyle with his sister. There were always those that had an eye out for him, in both a good and bad way. Girls try to grow intimate with him, guys tried to beat him up for ’stealing their chicks’ from them. Typical environmental drama that he had to deal with day in and day out. He made it a habit to keep his distance and study alone, but even still there were those bold enough to come to him and try to interact some form of a scene or another.

His mother tried to persuade for him to take college at home, with the new day and age schooling and getting a degree; but his father wouldn’t hear no part of it. It wouldn’t improve Mao’s social awkwardness and with summer vacation nearing the corner they thought on ruling him further and sending him to a different college, perhaps a public one to ’sharpen’ him better. His twin’s idea was even more preposterous, she proposed that he intended Crystal Lake for his summer vacation. Easily he could very well be guest there. She even sweeten the deal to dear father saying that he could pretend to be her, that she would provide the identification for him and everything. “If you are so worried of him becoming a girl, why not let him pretend to be me? I think that would do him some good, all fun and games and a better way of disciplining him. He could work there part time or even guest. Regardless, it will force him to be more interactive with others in more ways then one.” She added with a giggle afterwards, and with some further convincing with implying ‘nothing else ever worked before, how could this hurt,’ Mao was soon sent off to pretend to be his conspiring sister.

Interesting ....passes by me for acceptance ....just waiting on Secretwriter's approval .

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 03, 2012, 07:57:17 AM
Your welcome to play a medic type character if you like , in the winter months we had a ski medic ...Medical Facility is located in the North Lodge as we have more issues in the Winter Months than in the Summer . Least that was what we were thinking ...but who knows what all might happen .

Your Doctor Character can be a new member of the Lodge if you like as well ...maybe a job offer has been given and he is thinking on it as a nice escape from the real world for awhile . That way he can check the place out ...see if it is really something he wants to get into . Could also of just finished medical school .

Those work for me... but my "he" will be a she *Smiles*.

I'll work on her during the 4th of July Holiday here

AribethAmkiir

Character Name: Jacqueline (Jacky or Jae) Taylor
  Played By: AribethAmkiir

Employee Position: Lifeguard, Waitress
  Employee: 2 months
  Dorm Room: 

Lodge Member: 0 years
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Description: Jacqueline is 5’6”, 125 lbs, has an athletic build, hazel blue eyes, natural C cup breasts, a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade, angel wing tramp stamp, black hair, and a fair complexion.

Character Personality: Jacqueline is a compassionate young woman who enjoys being helpful and working with others.  She is extremely active and can often be found hiking on the trails when she isn’t working.  She is very hardworking and pulls two jobs at the Lodge year around.  She is very well rounded and enjoys relaxing and having a good time.  She is attracted to physically fit men and women, who are smart and kind and treat her well.  She’s open to new experiences, respects other’s beliefs and preferences, but doesn’t want those values pushed upon her. 

Hobbies - Interests: Swimming, hiking, camping, snowboarding, rafting, canoeing, ATVs, motorcycles, dancing, movies, and boardgames.

Background information: Jacqueline was born and raised in Colorado.  She was never very studious and after she graduated from High School she decided to work for a few summers, make money, and hopefully figure out what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. 

She spent the summer after graduation working as a waitress for two different restaurants in Manitou Springs.  The money was decent, she discovered she enjoyed working with the public, but she hated being stuck inside so much.  When October rolled around, Jacky applied to be a ski instructor at Monarch Ski Resort and was accepted.  She joined the Ski Patrol a few months later and had some of the most fun she’d had in her life. 

When the ski season ended Jacky needed to find a new job.  A friend pointed her in the direction of Crystal Lake and she began sending in applications.  A month later she moved to the resort town and found a waitress position, then a lifeguard position in May.  She’s currently rooming with four other people who work at the resort and constantly keeps her eye open for a better paying gig in the immediate vicinity.

Angel Fire

Character Name: Danielle Sloane
  Played By: Angel Fire

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Leans heavily towards women)

Description: Amber is taller than most women, standing at 6'2", 160 lbs.  She has a body similar to those of professional volleyball players, very athletic with B cup breasts.  Her hair is very curly and she has a very light complexion.  A tattoo of angel wings adorns her back and shoulders.

Character Personality: Amber is very compassionate and can tend to be too forgiving at times.  Sometimes her willingness to forgive can lead her into situations that she might regret later on.  She can be hardworking when she wants to be but right now, she wants to relax and enjoy life.  She can be persuaded to new experiences with the right amount of coaxing, especially when she is not alone.

Hobbies - Interests: Hiking (When her leg will let her), camping, playing sports (again, when her leg will let her), dancing (again, when her leg will let her), fast vehicles

Background information: Born on the beaches of Northern California, Amber aspired to be the best volleyball player in the country.  She worked very hard at accomplishing that feat while working her way up the pro ranks.  While at a majorly televised event, Amber took a wrong step and felt her knee popping very loudly, causing Amber to  tremble in pain.  Having to be carted off on a stretcher, it was found that she torn her right ACL and MCL.  With her volleyball career over, she was very fascinated by the doctors and how they treated her with compassion during the period of her pain.

Wanting to be just like the doctors that treated her, Amber decided to take her winnings from the Women's Pro Volleyball Tour and put it towards a medical degree.  After five years of medical school, she finally graduated and is now thinking of places to work.  On her annual getaway, she decided to take a whim and visit the Crystal Lake Resort after looking online at the surroundings.  She figured that while waiting for a job offer to come, she would enjoy herself for one last fling before the real work arrives.

Sasha

Think this one passes by me as well ....thinking Afternoon Waitress in the North Lodge .

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on July 03, 2012, 11:52:30 PM
Character Name: Jacqueline (Jacky or Jae) Taylor
  Played By: AribethAmkiir

Employee Position: Lifeguard, Waitress
  Employee: 2 months
  Dorm Room: 

Current Suite:

Description: Jacqueline is 5’6”, 125 lbs, has an athletic build, hazel blue eyes, natural C cup breasts, a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade, angel wing tramp stamp, black hair, and a fair complexion.

Character Personality: Jacqueline is a compassionate young woman who enjoys being helpful and working with others.  She is extremely active and can often be found hiking on the trails when she isn’t working.  She is very hardworking and pulls two jobs at the Lodge year around.  She is very well rounded and enjoys relaxing and having a good time.  She is attracted to physically fit men and women, who are smart and kind and treat her well.  She’s open to new experiences, respects other’s beliefs and preferences, but doesn’t want those values pushed upon her. 

Hobbies - Interests: Swimming, hiking, camping, snowboarding, rafting, canoeing, ATVs, motorcycles, dancing, movies, and boardgames.

Background information: Jacqueline was born and raised in Colorado.  She was never very studious and after she graduated from High School she decided to work for a few summers, make money, and hopefully figure out what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. 

She spent the summer after graduation working as a waitress for two different restaurants in Manitou Springs.  The money was decent, she discovered she enjoyed working with the public, but she hated being stuck inside so much.  When October rolled around, Jacky applied to be a ski instructor at Monarch Ski Resort and was accepted.  She joined the Ski Patrol a few months later and had some of the most fun she’d had in her life. 

When the ski season ended Jacky needed to find a new job.  A friend pointed her in the direction of Crystal Lake and she began sending in applications.  A month later she moved to the resort town and found a waitress position, then a lifeguard position in May.  She’s currently rooming with four other people who work at the resort and constantly keeps her eye open for a better paying gig in the immediate vicinity.

Sasha

Would you like to go with ...she was given a membership as a gift . That way she can get to know the place and then maybe see about sticking around with a job . Does she know how to tend bar ? Waitress ? ....maybe a general Cave Worker ...put out towels , get the hot tubs ready ..check on the Sauna ...wipe down showers . Which do you prefer ?

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 04, 2012, 11:13:04 AM
Character Name: Amber Sloane
  Played By: Angel Fire

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Leans heavily towards women)

Description: Amber is taller than most women, standing at 6'2", 160 lbs.  She has a body similar to those of professional volleyball players, very athletic with B cup breasts.  Her hair is very curly and she has a very light complexion.  A tattoo of angel wings adorns her back and shoulders.

Character Personality: Amber is very compassionate and can tend to be too forgiving at times.  Sometimes her willingness to forgive can lead her into situations that she might regret later on.  She can be hardworking when she wants to be but right now, she wants to relax and enjoy life.  She can be persuaded to new experiences with the right amount of coaxing, especially when she is not alone.

Hobbies - Interests: Hiking (When her leg will let her), camping, playing sports (again, when her leg will let her), dancing (again, when her leg will let her), fast vehicles

Background information: Born on the beaches of Northern California, Amber aspired to be the best volleyball player in the country.  She worked very hard at accomplishing that feat while working her way up the pro ranks.  While at a majorly televised event, Amber took a wrong step and felt her knee popping very loudly, causing Amber to  tremble in pain.  Having to be carted off on a stretcher, it was found that she torn her right ACL and MCL.  With her volleyball career over, she was very fascinated by the doctors and how they treated her with compassion during the period of her pain.

Wanting to be just like the doctors that treated her, Amber decided to take her winnings from the Women's Pro Volleyball Tour and put it towards a medical degree.  After five years of medical school, she finally graduated and is now thinking of places to work.  On her annual getaway, she decided to take a whim and visit the Crystal Lake Resort after looking online at the surroundings.  She figured that while waiting for a job offer to come, she would enjoy herself for one last fling before the real work arrives.

AribethAmkiir

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 04, 2012, 04:48:43 PM
Would you like to go with ...she was given a membership as a gift . That way she can get to know the place and then maybe see about sticking around with a job . Does she know how to tend bar ? Waitress ? ....maybe a general Cave Worker ...put out towels , get the hot tubs ready ..check on the Sauna ...wipe down showers . Which do you prefer ?

I am thinking that she won an online contest and the membership was the prize that she was given.  She was a waitress just after she graduated from high school and before her pro volleyball days so that is an option for later on.

Sasha

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on July 04, 2012, 04:52:49 PM
We need secretwriter's approval as well, right?

Yes , She is currently away on holiday . Should be back soon though .

Smiles

Sasha

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on July 04, 2012, 11:31:11 PM
Character Name: Victoria Carmine
  Played By: JuliettaRossi

Lodge Member:
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference: Bi-curious, but definitely loves men...
  Description : 5'4" On the petite side. Brown eyes, long dark hair, almost always up in some fashion in an attempt to keep it from the paint. Ears pierced several times, as well as her bellybutton. Most often seen with at least a little bit of paint on her body somewhere...
  Character Personality: Somewhat a loner, but easy to laugh. Quiet, observant, submissive. She may seem shy at times but she's far from it...
  Hobbies - Interests: Just about anything artistic or creative, as well as a love of being outside - swimming, hiking, running, camping. A good book, a good movie, and good food as well.
  Background information: Artist. From South Florida, but has lived all over the country. She doesn't consider any one place home, especially with all the gallery shows she does, the appearances she makes - even speaking at colleges, helping with charity events and doing live paintings or drawings. Her suite has a corner next to the french doors that open out onto the outdoors that is occupied by an easel, canvases, toolboxes with brushes and tubes of colors...so many colors. A small table is also covered with a cloth - it holds bottles, jars and scrapers, palettes, as well as a smaller case with all manner of charcoals - from fine delicate vine charcoal to pieces almost as thick as her pinky finger, smudging tools, chamois and rubber erasers that accompanies a thick pad of paper attached to a hard board propped against the wall. There is a drop cloth under it all. It's splattered like a Jackson Pollock. There are galleries in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago with her work in it, but she wouldn't be recognized on the street, which is some thing she does enjoy - the still tangible anonymity of it all, but she can make a good living and do something she has loved her entire life.

She's here not just to play but to work. Daily strolls outside through the trees that are already starting to change color - the greens sinking into oranges and reds - all help with inspiration - as do the people she tends to watch at their most intimate within the lodge. Sometimes she can be seen standing out on the balcony in a silky robe, leaning against the railing, staring off into the distance.

Wonderful Guest character ....passes by me for approval .

JuliettaRossi

Character Name: Victoria Carmine
  Played By: JuliettaRossi

Lodge Member:
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference: Bi-curious, but definitely loves men...
  Description : 5'4" On the petite side. Brown eyes, long dark hair, almost always up in some fashion in an attempt to keep it from the paint. Ears pierced several times, as well as her bellybutton. Most often seen with at least a little bit of paint on her body somewhere...
  Character Personality: Somewhat a loner, but easy to laugh. Quiet, observant, submissive. She may seem shy at times but she's far from it...
  Hobbies - Interests: Just about anything artistic or creative, as well as a love of being outside - swimming, hiking, running, camping. A good book, a good movie, and good food as well.
  Background information: Artist. From South Florida, but has lived all over the country. She doesn't consider any one place home, especially with all the gallery shows she does, the appearances she makes - even speaking at colleges, helping with charity events and doing live paintings or drawings. Her suite has a corner next to the french doors that open out onto the outdoors that is occupied by an easel, canvases, toolboxes with brushes and tubes of colors...so many colors. A small table is also covered with a cloth - it holds bottles, jars and scrapers, palettes, as well as a smaller case with all manner of charcoals - from fine delicate vine charcoal to pieces almost as thick as her pinky finger, smudging tools, chamois and rubber erasers that accompanies a thick pad of paper attached to a hard board propped against the wall. There is a drop cloth under it all. It's splattered like a Jackson Pollock. There are galleries in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago with her work in it, but she wouldn't be recognized on the street, which is some thing she does enjoy - the still tangible anonymity of it all, but she can make a good living and do something she has loved her entire life.

She's here not just to play but to work. Daily strolls outside through the trees that are already starting to change color - the greens sinking into oranges and reds - all help with inspiration - as do the people she tends to watch at their most intimate within the lodge. Sometimes she can be seen standing out on the balcony in a silky robe, leaning against the railing, staring off into the distance.

Sasha

Sorry for the delay ......JuliettaRossi

I was working in the sub-forum preparing and moving prior approved characters from the past into a listing , assigning new dorm rooms ...guest rooms and the like . Upgrading my own characters ....and whatnot .

Had hoped to get back and read through your two new bios and time has slipped away from me . I work a 10 hour day .. tomorrow ...more than likely will be able to take a look at this on Sunday .

Thank-you for being so patient .

Anyone with New incoming Characters , partially approved .... feel free to post in the general OOC area of the Sub-forum at Crystal Lake ...and get to know the others in the game if you would like . Ask any question you might have ....frolic , tease ...whatever you wish .

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 03, 2012, 09:24:39 AM
Character Name:
Mamiko(Mao) Kochi
  Played By:
Drake Valentine

Employee Position:
Maid
  Employee:
0 years
  Dorm Room: 

Lodge Member:
0 years
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
  Description :
  Character Personality:

Hobbies - Interests:
-Jujutsu
-Reading
-Writing
-Music
-Cooking
-Cleaning
-Studies
-Gaming
-Dressing Up
Background information:

Please resize the pictures in your bio, hun. These are far too large for my usual internet connection :-)

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Mao Kochi [Drake Valentine]  is approved by me, pending picture resizing.

Jacqueline Taylor [AribethAmkiir] is approved by me.

Amber Sloane [Angel Fire] is approved past me, I do want to point out that I play an Amber so there might be come confusion, though I'm not going to ask you to change her name. I normally discourage having the same or similar names in a group game as there's plenty of names to choose from.

Victoria Carmine [JuliettaRossi] is approved by me.

I am not very willing to approve three bios for one person starting off in the game. Would prefer to wait and start off with one, and then bring others in to make sure you can handle the load. In the past I've seen people pop up three people, and then disappear. It's nothing personal, it's just been how it's been for a while, even when I joined. When we do approve more than one straight off then people disappear.  I would rather let you ease into the game than to get overwhelmed.

Also if your pics are more than 500px high, please resize them. <3

JuliettaRossi

I more than understand! I think I just liked the idea of the story so much I got a bit carried away :) Which do you think would be best for the game though? I kinda think Katie would fit the spirit of the lodge best, but I will always be happy if you pick Victoria. I'll resize the photo when I'm back at my actual computer (sorry about that!).

Secretwriter

I understand, I use my phone to get on a lot myself. Like right now hehe. I know how addicting this game can be, I have many characters myself. I made so many characters so fast that Sasha actually put a cap on my character creation, before I became a GM of course. Its hella addicting.  Which character are you most excited to play? Even characters who seem not to be the best fit can grow into fitting right into that spot perfectly. ;)

AribethAmkiir

Are we waiting for any more approval or can we join the game?

Angel Fire

Quote from: Secretwriter on July 07, 2012, 09:42:48 AM
Amber Sloane [Angel Fire] is approved past me, I do want to point out that I play an Amber so there might be come confusion, though I'm not going to ask you to change her name. I normally discourage having the same or similar names in a group game as there's plenty of names to choose from.

I had no idea that you had an Amber already, Secret.  I agree that it could cause some confusion between our Ambers.  You can keep the Amber name.  Like you said, there are plenty more names that I can choose from.  I am almost thinking of changing my Amber to Danielle (hopefully there are not any Danielle's in the game... are they?).

Secretwriter

No Danielle's that I know of, but I will look. No, the summer session hasn't started yet, buuut players are welcome to and encouraged to goof off in the OOC that isn't pinned. Game questions can be asked in the OOC that is pinned. :-)

Secretwriter

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on July 07, 2012, 02:33:35 PM
Are we waiting for any more approval or can we join the game?

If you have both Sasha's approval and mine, then you're good to go posting in the OOC till we open the game. I'm about 500 miles away from home right now and with very little net time, and I need to get you lovely people added to the Wiki, on top of everything else, so please bear with us... or bare with us, whichever is more fun.

Secretwriter

I've added those who are workers to the Wiki. I need to update the guests and get the requested bio to Nevaeh. *scurries about while I have time for net*

Angel Fire

Sounds good.  Go ahead and change my Amber's name to Danielle when you do the wiki... please?

Secretwriter

Angel Fire

*Smiles widely* Thank you so much, Secret... and Angel is fine with me *Grins happily*

JuliettaRossi

I think I'll go ahead and keep Katie for the time being...and stash away Victoria...maybe for the next session?! I'll pull the other two profiles! Thank you! (and I'll resize that picture here in a few moments too!)

~ J.

Sasha

Agree with everything said by Secretwriter .....let us know which character you wish to play here at Crystal Lake .....[JuliettaRossi] . Personally , I like Victoria . Once settled into the game your welcome to bring the others into .as time moves forward .

Amber's name will hence forth be changed to Danielle ....if you would please modify your thread profile to the changed name so it can be easily transferred .

The game will open up here a couple of weeks ...smiles . It is going to be a blast . Can't wait .

Sasha

Angel Fire

Amber is now Danielle in the thread profile, Sasha *smiles*

JuliettaRossi

Aww...hmm...you guys make me indecisive lol. Ok, I'll keep Victoria around and stash away Katie then lol. I just finished resizing her pic so now I'll go back and do Victoria's lol.  I should have it back up in a few! (because I already deleted her profile)

~J.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Sasha on July 07, 2012, 07:21:22 PM
Agree with everything said by Secretwriter .....let us know which character you wish to play here at Crystal Lake .....[JuliettaRossi] . Personally , I like Victoria . Once settled into the game your welcome to bring the others into .as time moves forward .

Exactly what she said - After you get settled in and have a good grasp of the game and the way things run, you're more than welcome to submit one or both of your other characters. We just don't want you to be overwhelmed at first.

Amber's name will hence forth be changed to Danielle ....if you would please modify your thread profile to the changed name so it can be easily transferred .

I haven't made the page yet so it's not a big deal at all ^.^ Just modify as she asked... oh! you already have! lol.

The game will open up here a couple of weeks ...smiles . It is going to be a blast . Can't wait .

Sasha

Gonna be a big time blast! Can't wait! *dances and squees* 

lol, Julietta, never delete anything without saving it on your computer :P

Angel Fire

I'll save you some time, Julietta.  Luckily Sasha quoted Victoria in her approval process.  The only thing that you may need to get back is the pic! *Smiles widely*

The post is on the top of page 2 in the thread.

Secretwriter

Wiki link  You can put your bios on there, just go to the Cast of Characters page and find your character's name. click it. 

Tools for the Wiki
As listed on the main Wiki page for Elliquiy

A very basic guide to Wiki

A sample page to cheat and copy from.

The Wikimedia Foundation's pages on frequent markup and general editing.

You can also look at any of my pages on the Wiki and copy my codes, but PLEASE do not save any changes you make to my pages. You can hit edit and view the codes and how I lay things out, but please don't change things.  So you know, all of my fancy coding is inspired by another's work. ;)  It started with Caeli... then Adonis fed my need for codes. They know. :P

Angel! That's awesome. I am so sleepy that I didn't even notice that myself! You rock with your observational skills.

Angel Fire

Oh.. and a neat lil trick to resize pics in threads is this:

[img=height 300 padding=8] your picture here [/img]

This will show the pics in a shortened form.  if you wish to see the pic full size, just click on the pic.

Hope that helps all of you that need to resize your pics!

JuliettaRossi

Aww thanks Angel Fire - I did it the hard way lol (hmmm...can't figure it out in Photoshop, how about Paint...no....hmmm...Microsoft Editor...ok! then it was all easy from there lol)

I never delete anything like that without saving :)

Perhaps Katie will come onto the scene later in the game...I think I'm looking forward to the playful and bad side of her...

Secretwriter

With dial up, that doesn't help. ;)  It just makes the pics look smaller, but take forever to load still. Thank you though.

Ugh, I gotta go read her bio again...  Or not. I can't find it... lol. *headdesks* Sleep nao? Please?

Angel Fire

I can easily resize photos here in Paint... I have done it many times.  If any of you need help with that, please let me know.

And you are very welcome about my observational skills, Secret.  It really helps to have another set of eyes here out West *Smiles*

JuliettaRossi

Aww, I'm sorry...It's actually after the approval I got from Sasha earlier (so it is out of order, but right after her approval on page 2! I just copied and pasted over Katie's profile.  Nothing but the picture has been changed. I hope that helped. Let me know if you need me to make it smaller again (since I know how now lol!)

Angel Fire

I can't speak for the getting ready for bed Secret... but my intuition would be to make the pic smaller, just to be on the safe side *Smiles*

Secretwriter

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on July 07, 2012, 07:51:32 PM

Perhaps Katie will come onto the scene later in the game...I think I'm looking forward to the playful and bad side of her...

That's who I meant.

In photoshop, it depends on which version you're using, I think. But in 7 and CS3, you right click on the bar above the pic and select image size. Make sure you've got 'constrain proportions' checked so it sizes evenly.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 07, 2012, 08:01:35 PM
I can't speak for the getting ready for bed Secret... but my intuition would be to make the pic smaller, just to be on the safe side *Smiles*

LOL it's only 9 here right now. I'll never live it down if I go to bed now, though I'm sorely tempted.

Angel Fire

Aww... its just after 6 here and the sun is still shining.  I wish that there was more inspiration that I can give you other than saying "Its 5 O'Clock somewhere" lol

Secretwriter

lol. My 5 o'clocks are nonexistent these days. My pillow looks mighty sexy though... *snickers* I might just go pass out anyway.  We should move the extra chatter to the OOC ^.^  here.

Angel Fire

I totally agree.  Playful posting moved over there *Smiles*

Secretwriter

Also would like to point out that more guys are always welcome. *coughs* Just sayin. xD

Drake Valentine

60 replies? O.o

Sorry, I been out and about all day/night, so I finally just redropped back in on here. Sooooo..

Would you like me to edit postie with resize images or...?

Angel Fire

I would say an edit of your original post would be fine, Drake.  That is what others did, including me.  If you need help in resizing your pics, please let me know and I will gladly do that for you here *Smiles*

Sasha

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 07, 2012, 11:33:32 PM
60 replies? O.o

Sorry, I been out and about all day/night, so I finally just redropped back in on here. Sooooo..

Would you like me to edit postie with resize images or...?

Can you tap dance ? Naked maybe ...I mean ...*coughs* ....smiles .

Drake Valentine

TheGlyphstone

Ooh, pick me pick me pick me! *waves hand frantically in the air*

Or I could wave something else frantically in the air. ;D

Secretwriter

Thank you, Drake! I will add you to the wiki here in an hour or so. Glyphstone... That is something I might almost pay to see. :P

TheGlyphstone

Alright. $5.99 to see behind the paywall. :D
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

*Wooooooooooooh!*

No matter how hard I try to put it away, it keeps poking back out.

Secretwriter

TheGlyphstone

Now I just need to think of a character. I considered dusting off Edward, but he's not really suitable for this sort of setting, I need a more light-hearted character to goof off with.

Secretwriter

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on July 08, 2012, 08:42:05 PM
Now I just need to think of a character. I considered dusting off Edward, but he's not really suitable for this sort of setting, I need a more light-hearted character to goof off with.

Cullen? Bah, no we got enough supernatural stuff floating in the air. Don't need a moving disco ball to add a little sparkle. xD   *flees*

Just sayin
For those of you who didn't see that as humorous in any form, that was intended to be a Twilight joke. ;)

TheGlyphstone

Nah, different Edward. Sasha knows who I'm talking about. :)

Sasha

You guys are cracking me up over here . Smirks ......

Indeed though I think  Gyph dances sounds quite interesting . Can't wait to see your character .  Smiles .

Sasha

Okay moved over the approved new characters .....and placed them into the current guest ...or employee thread as required . Will double check to make sure I got all of them .

We could still use ...the following :

Bartenders
Security Guards
Maid

Of course more guest members are always welcomed ......smiles .

DarkNevaeh

Character Name: Kirkwell Xander Vazquez ('Kix')
  Played By: DarkNevaeh

Employee Position: Bartender, Piano Man
  Employee:  Just Hired

Sexual Preference: Hetero
  Description :
   -Height: 5’11”
   -Weight: 175lbs
   -Build:  Slim/some muscle definition around his arms
   -Eyes: Hazel
   -Hair: Dark Brown (is known to dye it at times)

Character Personality: Kix is a relaxed, smiling kind of person.  He enjoys in engaging conversations about nearly anything...and if he could tie it back to one of his geek or nerd type interests, he would. He likes to hang out, show people new music, and is always curious to hear about new drinks and adding them to his repertoire.

Hobbies - Interests:
  -Mixology,
  -Video Games,
  -All kinds of music,
  -Tarot cards,
  -saturday morning cartoons,
  -anime,
  -sci-fi
  -Geek/Nerd stuff...

Background information: Kirkwell Xander Vadquez was born to his Puerto Rican father and Irish mother...and of course Mother named him.  Born in Florida, Kirkwell grew up in Orlando where nerdom wasn't exactly looked down upon.  It didn't help that Dad was big into Star Wars and Mom enjoyed a healthy dose of comic books. 

Nicknamed Kix in middle school, the young geek would get into a healthy amount of music thanks to the 90's being what they were.  He was introduced to a lot of oldies as well as House and Club music.  He found he enjoyed them all and in the 6th grade began to learn the piano.  His mother wanted culture among the geek, said it was good to be well rounded.  So he learned to play all of his favorite songs on the piano and by hish school, had a keyboard that he would carry in his car. 

After graduation, Kix started going to a community college, but didn't like the atmosphere, nor the academic things he was taking.  He began to neglect his school work during the second year of school and ended up going to a bunch of parties.  During one such party, he met a bartender named Mary Anne.  He enjoyed her various tattoos...and enjoyed even more her tricks with bottles in her hands.  She spoke to him about bar tending school and how she made a lot of money what with all of the clubs and bars in orlando.  After a nice make out session, he took her number and they would talk about it for another week.  He would leave the community college and go to bartending school, with Mary Anne teaching him extra stuff on the side...while they dated.

After graduation, things had seemed well.  Mary Anne and Kix had been together until he had turned 22.  Moving in together, they were working at a prominent club downtown...when the unthinkable happened.  During a car ride north to Jacksonville to visit family, Mary Anne was in a car accident.  She died instantly...but Kix's world was shattered.  For the next year, he would go through the cycle, but his friends and family knew he was in trouble. On his 24th birthday, they dragged Kix out and took him form club to club, until he was drunk and talking.  He made many toasts to Mary Anne that night and spoke with family, friends, both his and hers and they all consoled each other.  A running Irish Wake if you would. 

Finally out of his funk, Kix looked forward and began to look for something new in his life.  He heard about the Lodge from a friend who had found information on it on the internet.  Putting in his application, he was hired to be the bartender and the occasional Piano Man.  As this took him away from everything he had known all of his life, he looked forward to his adventure, knowing that this was what she wanted for him. 

BellaVita

Quote from: Sasha on July 10, 2012, 01:37:36 AM
Okay moved over the approved new characters .....and placed them into the current guest ...or employee thread as required . Will double check to make sure I got all of them .

We could still use ...the following :

Bartenders
Security Guards
Maid

Of course more guest members are always welcomed ......smiles .

Are you still in need of more characters?

Sasha

Quote from: BellaVita on July 26, 2012, 04:44:02 PM
Are you still in need of more characters?

Always .....your welcome to join in ..with either a guest type character or an employee .

Sasha

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on July 26, 2012, 04:22:48 PM

Character Name: Kirkwell Xander Vazquez ('Kix')
  Played By: DarkNevaeh

Employee Position: Bartender, Piano Man
  Employee:  Just Hired

Sexual Preference: Hetero
  Description :
   -Height: 5’11”
   -Weight: 175lbs
   -Build:  Slim/some muscle definition around his arms
   -Eyes: Hazel
   -Hair: Dark Brown (is known to dye it at times)

Character Personality: Kix is a relaxed, smiling kind of person.  He enjoys in engaging conversations about nearly anything...and if he could tie it back to one of his geek or nerd type interests, he would. He likes to hang out, show people new music, and is always curious to hear about new drinks and adding them to his repertoire.

Hobbies - Interests:
  -Mixology,
  -Video Games,
  -All kinds of music,
  -Tarot cards,
  -saturday morning cartoons,
  -anime,
  -sci-fi
  -Geek/Nerd stuff...

Background information: Kirkwell Xander Vadquez was born to his Puerto Rican father and Irish mother...and of course Mother named him.  Born in Florida, Kirkwell grew up in Orlando where nerdom wasn't exactly looked down upon.  It didn't help that Dad was big into Star Wars and Mom enjoyed a healthy dose of comic books. 

Nicknamed Kix in middle school, the young geek would get into a healthy amount of music thanks to the 90's being what they were.  He was introduced to a lot of oldies as well as House and Club music.  He found he enjoyed them all and in the 6th grade began to learn the piano.  His mother wanted culture among the geek, said it was good to be well rounded.  So he learned to play all of his favorite songs on the piano and by hish school, had a keyboard that he would carry in his car. 

After graduation, Kix started going to a community college, but didn't like the atmosphere, nor the academic things he was taking.  He began to neglect his school work during the second year of school and ended up going to a bunch of parties.  During one such party, he met a bartender named Mary Anne.  He enjoyed her various tattoos...and enjoyed even more her tricks with bottles in her hands.  She spoke to him about bar tending school and how she made a lot of money what with all of the clubs and bars in orlando.  After a nice make out session, he took her number and they would talk about it for another week.  He would leave the community college and go to bartending school, with Mary Anne teaching him extra stuff on the side...while they dated.

After graduation, things had seemed well.  Mary Anne and Kix had been together until he had turned 22.  Moving in together, they were working at a prominent club downtown...when the unthinkable happened.  During a car ride north to Jacksonville to visit family, Mary Anne was in a car accident.  She died instantly...but Kix's world was shattered.  For the next year, he would go through the cycle, but his friends and family knew he was in trouble. On his 24th birthday, they dragged Kix out and took him form club to club, until he was drunk and talking.  He made many toasts to Mary Anne that night and spoke with family, friends, both his and hers and they all consoled each other.  A running Irish Wake if you would. 

Finally out of his funk, Kix looked forward and began to look for something new in his life.  He heard about the Lodge from a friend who had found information on it on the internet.  Putting in his application, he was hired to be the bartender and the occasional Piano Man.  As this took him away from everything he had known all of his life, he looked forward to his adventure, knowing that this was what she wanted for him. 

Character approved past me ....moving it to the Game OOC thread ....to get second approval from Secretwriter .

Feel free to join in the chatter in the General OOC if you like . I think they are serving tainted margarita's last time I looked .

TheGlyphstone

Oh hey, I forgot all about this game. Sorry!

Is there an easy-accessible list of characters who have already been approved?

Sasha

TheGlyphstone

Thankee.

I don't know whether to make a rich guest with exotic tastes, or a pervy security chief who likes watching people through the hidden cameras...

Secretwriter

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on July 26, 2012, 06:14:01 PM
Thankee.

I don't know whether to make a rich guest with exotic tastes, or a pervy security chief who likes watching people through the hidden cameras...

Get in line. :3 

Which strikes your fancy the most?

Sasha

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on July 26, 2012, 06:14:01 PM
Thankee.

Oh now ...I been trying to get someone to put up the pervy security guard for the Dorms ...lmao .

You know .." Listen little lady ...this is the third time you have forgotten your key card ....think you need to pay the piper for letting you in tonight ...."  smirks ....

Ya ..might of worked better with 10 degrees below zero and a foot of snow blowing around . But STILL .....

Secretwriter

LMAO! You felt the heat waves yet? I think it'd still work.

bubby

I just wanted to slip in here and say KUDOS Sasha, for having the Ski Lodge still going. That is awesome you've kept your baby going for so long!

Sasha

Quote from: bubby on July 26, 2012, 09:21:06 PM
I just wanted to slip in here and say KUDOS Sasha, for having the Ski Lodge still going. That is awesome you've kept your baby going for so long!

Thank-you .....and your always welcome to bring your character back anytime . Smiles ....love to have you anyways .

Hugs ,

Sasha

Love And Submission

Character Name: Rigby St.James
Played By: DTW

Employee Position:
Employee: < years at lodge >
Dorm Room: < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member: < years joined > (New)
Current Suite: < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference: Bi-Sexual

Description :

Mr. St.James is a man of average height at five feet ten inches. He weighs a hundred sixty four pounds with bright blonde hair and some facial hair stubble. Rigby has no identifying marks or scars and is well groomed.

Character Personality: Rigby acts as one would except the average man of supreme privilege to behave. He's rambunctious , Self-centered , arrogant and hates it when he doesn't get his way. He enjoys being pampered and expects everyone to treat him with the utmost respect regardless of how arrogant he may acts towards them. Despite all this though , Rigby is a somewhat intelligent person. He also loves classic literature like The Prince and Faust and a strong drink from time to time.

Hobbies - Interests:
Gambling
Drinking
Reading
Money

Background information:
Rigby St.James was born to one of the most wealthy families in North America. His Mother , Lynn St.James was the daughter of a wealthy real estate mogul and his father , Martin was the son of a longtime mayor.

St. James's father Martin graduated from Harvard Law School and went on to become a state senator at the age of Fifty Six , twenty one after the birth of his first son , Rigby.With his Father's prestige however came fame and Rigby has found his boisterous nature to be a hotbed of controversy. This less then flattering coverage is why Rigby has found himself at the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge.
Sent there by his father and Adviser in an attempt to get the frenetic Rigby to keep a low profile out of the limelight.  Nonetheless ,  The hard partying twenty something originally refused  to stay at the lake until his father threatened to cut him off from the Family Bank Account.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Secretwriter

Approved by me, waiting on approval from Sasha.  Just a reminder, lol, if he's mean to the staff, they might be mean back. *hums* xD

Sasha

2nd approval given .....forwarding character sheet to the game ooc . Please feel free to post your character coming into the lodge in the South Lodge Lobby thread . Also free to join in the banter in the OOC .

Booked for ....South Lodge - VIP Suite 1

Quote from: DTW on July 27, 2012, 06:20:53 PM
Character Name: Rigby St.James
Played By: DTW

Employee Position:
Employee: < years at lodge >

Lodge Member: < years joined > (New)
Current Suite: < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference: Bi-Sexual

Description :

Mr. St.James is a man of average height at five feet ten inches. He weighs a hundred sixty four pounds with bright blonde hair and some facial hair stubble. Rigby has no identifying marks or scars and is well groomed.

Character Personality: Rigby acts as one would except the average man of supreme privilege to behave. He's rambunctious , Self-centered , arrogant and hates it when he doesn't get his way. He enjoys being pampered and expects everyone to treat him with the utmost respect regardless of how arrogant he may acts towards them. Despite all this though , Rigby is a somewhat intelligent person. He also loves classic literature like The Prince and Faust and a strong drink from time to time.

Hobbies - Interests:
Gambling
Drinking
Reading
Money

Background information:
Rigby St.James was born to one of the most wealthy families in North America. His Mother , Lynn St.James was the daughter of a wealthy real estate mogul and his father , Martin was the son of a longtime mayor.

St. James's father Martin graduated from Harvard Law School and went on to become a state senator at the age of Fifty Six , twenty one after the birth of his first son , Rigby.With his Father's prestige however came fame and Rigby has found his boisterous nature to be a hotbed of controversy. This less then flattering coverage is why Rigby has found himself at the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge.
Sent there by his father and Adviser in an attempt to get the frenetic Rigby to keep a low profile out of the limelight.  Nonetheless ,  The hard partying twenty something originally refused  to stay at the lake until his father threatened to cut him off from the Family Bank Account.

CurvyKitten

Wonders over and peaks,~ Darn you DarkNevaeh for finding another interesting thread. ~shakes fists and reads on character idea's rolling around in her head~ So what is it that is still needed. Dark says you just go few new employees and guests so I'm not sure what you need. I had an idea for a waitress/ entertainer she has an amazing voice and plays a instrument or two. But she has unbelievable stage fright so she stays on the side lines or as a waitress. But I also have an idea for a guest if you need more females there. Please and thank you ahead of time

Curvy.

Caela

I have an idea, or two, rolling around in my head for a Maid or Bartender, but, like Curvy, want to make sure that is still something you're looking for. This looks like a LOT of fun!

Secretwriter

We are still taking players, I should be on tonight to give more details. Waitresses are always needed. We need bell-hops, and some other stuff. I know Sasha listed them -somewhere- but on my phone that would be really hard to find. 

Caela

Quote from: Secretwriter on July 29, 2012, 11:42:10 AM
We are still taking players, I should be on tonight to give more details. Waitresses are always needed. We need bell-hops, and some other stuff. I know Sasha listed them -somewhere- but on my phone that would be really hard to find.

THe last thing I saw said bartenders, security, and waitstaff, but that was earlier this month and I didn't know what had been pm'd to you already so I was just making sure. I'll make up a CS and post it here and then weak it as needed. :)

Caela

Character Name: August Halvorsen
  Played By: Caela

Employee Position: Bartender
  Employee:  < New Employee >

Sexual Preference: Straight
  Description :

Character Personality: August is an intelligent, sensual, sarcastic woman. She enjoys verbal sparring with friends, co-workers, guests, just about anyone really. She also has a quick temper that burns out as quickly as it flares and is far more likely to laugh than to let anger rule her. An optimist, there is little that can keep her down for long and she has been accused of being "annoyingly cheerful" at times. Her ready smile, however, can make it easy to underestimate her and she had no qualms about playing the flighty blonde if she thinks it will work to her advantage in some way.

Hobbies - Interests: Horseback riding, reading, hiking, writing, swimming, laying out in the sun, a good party, cooking...she has a willingness to try almost anything at least once.

Background information: August grew up in a fairly normal, upper-middle class home. Both her parents worked but always found time to spend with their only child and she in turn worked hard to make them proud of her. She graduated High School at the top of her class, only missing out on being Valedictorian by a could tenths of a point and earned herself a full-ride academic scholarship to the local University.

Her life seemed almost charmed until the night a patch of black-ice and a large old oak took her parents from her. Only 22 at the time the shock of losing both her parents at once sent her into a tailspin. She dropped out of college and has been drifting ever since. The sole recipient of her parents, substantial, life insurance policies she has enough money that she doesn't have to be concerned with working too hard so long as she lives frugally. The sale of her family home, she couldn't stand to be in it without her parents, also added to the nest egg she now had.

Needing to get away she simply backed up her clothes, threw a suitcase into the trunk of her car, and left. Having become a bit of a drifter she traveled from place to place, picking up odd jobs here and there, mostly waitressing and bartending. No one would ever have guessed that the pretty blonde actually had money in the bank. She lived on her tip just like everyone else did, until she felt it was time to move on again and then she was just gone.

Gradually she made her way to Colorado and ended up hearing about the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge. It was far more upscale than most of the places she'd been working but something about the things she heard simply drew her and she found herself applying for a job.

CurvyKitten

Character Name: Real Name: Lavidea Hastings  Name she gave: Levi Conley
  Played By:Curvykitten

Employee Position: Waitress, back up tech and roadie from the entertainment crew
  Employee:  New employee

Sexual Preference: bi
  Description :
She has one green eye one blue, and vibrant red hair.

Character Personality: She never really talks about her past, just tid bits here and there. But she is not shy, forward, flirty, strong, stubborn. She has more then once turn down a someone trying to be her "master" she just says "Sorry Hun, your collar isn't strong enough." She has a passion for music, and is very intelligent though doesn't flaunt it. She seems to have a fiery spirit and a bright smile to go with it. It may seem like she is hiding something deep within her. Only her eyes seem to give away any hint to the caged passion hidden with her.

Hobbies - Interests:
Music, singing, writing, dancing, playing the piano, the violin, swimming, the rain specially thunderstorm, sweets, going for long runs, vehicles (cars, motorcycles....) the faster the better,  puzzle games,....

Background information:

Lavidea was born to a well off family, to them money could in fact buy happiness. The small girl wanted for nothing and had the best of everything. So as you can imagine Lavidea grew up a little spoiled. There was part of her that didn't like to rub it in, but she still got very used to growing up wealthy.

As she grew up Lavidea may have gotten everything she wanted, but she was also expected to be a lot in return. She had to stay fit, working hard with her trainer. Taking dance classes, etiquette lessons, piano, violin, even languages. On top of her regular schooling which she was expected to keep up. Being pushed to be the best, to be everything her father wanted...no needed her to be. Because Lavidea had no idea of why all this time what was really in store for her.

It turned out that her father had made a deal to marry her off. Like some archaic prearranged marriage, that stole away any choice she would have had with her life. Lavidea grew up spoiled yes, but she also grew up in a cage she never had the key to. When she finally finished high school and spoke of collage, her father tried to steer her towards his old school. But she made the bold stand and made her own choice.

As the time approached for her to leave she came upon her mother and father fighting. She had heard it before but this was different. Her father got violent and insisted that Lavidea fallow his plans for her life. That she would marry the man that had been chosen for her.  It was not something she was meant to over hear, but hear it she did. Bursting into the room and demanding to know why her father had done this she stumbled upon a scene she will never forget. Her mother on the floor her father standing above her having stroke her down. And a tall dark shadow standing by watching it all.

The argument that ensued afterward only showed her the truth of the world she lived in. The cost that came with it and how horrible her father could really be. She also saw the man her father had promised her too, his voice deep alluring and terrifying. She knew despite her father being the one rampaging that the man before her was the one to fear. After finally being forced to comply and calm down, she was escorted to her room by her future husband. "Soon....you'll be mine." he said his voice rolling through all her sense, causing her breath to catch. It was the first time Lavidea ever knew fear.

Lavidea didn't sleep at all that night, her mind wondering and trying to figure out what to do. She wouldn't be like her mother, wouldn't be a victim. She wouldn't allow her life to be chosen for her. It was then Lavidea decided to run away and never look back. She set plans to run when her father would think she was at collage. During one night Lavidea snuck into her fathers study, knowing the code to his safe she set to stealing all the cash he had in it. Turning her eyes fell on her mother, the dull eyes looked her over. Till finally she spoke, "You should get back to your room before your father comes to get his nightcap. You wouldn't want to miss your ride out of here tomorrow." her words meant more then they spoke her eyes told Lavidea that much. Turning away her mother said she loved her and walked away.

The next morning Lavidea gathered her things, the bag of money and got in the car taking her to her school. As she was dropped off Lavidea didn't hesitate to give her transcripts to someone else and run for all she was worth. And that is what she has been doing ever since. Traveling and exploring the world she had been denied for so long. She lost her virginity under the stars in Italy, tried drugs in Amsterdam, drove everything she could get her hands on. And above else kept moving, knowing that money could very well buy what her father wanted most of the time. She didn't want to be on the sales block ever again. Going as far as changing her name, and getting identification to go with it. Eventually she found her way to Crystal Lake getting a job as a waitress. Starting a new chapter to her life and having long forgotten the past. She was Levi a strong confident woman, and someone that would no long be given away.

Secretwriter

Caela - the bio is good but the celeb you have is in use in the game already. Can you please find another to portray her? Approved past me pending picture change. CurvyKitten, your bio is also approved past me, but... Roadie of what?

Caela

Quote from: Secretwriter on July 30, 2012, 11:11:36 AM
Caela - the bio is good but the celeb you have is in use in the game already. Can you please find another to portray her? Approved past me pending picture change. CurvyKitten, your bio is also approved past me, but... Roadie of what?

Sure I can! I missed her when I was looking through the characters in play. Will look at your character page again and change it up.

Caela

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Secretwriter on July 30, 2012, 11:11:36 AM

She basically did odd jobs while she was traveling, one of them was tech and roadie of a few bands. Because she loved the music and such. I figured there was a band or something at crystal lake. If there isn't my bad I can easily edit that and just have her entertainment setup help or something.

Sasha

Character Name: August Halvorsen
  Played By: Caela

Character approved ....will move sheet to the Game OOC Thread . Please feel free to join into the OOC banter ...I will soon be assigning your character a dorm room . She will be working in the Evening Shift time frame .

Current time in Game is Friday Afternoon .

Welcome to Crystal Lake .

Hugs,

Sasha

Caela

CurvyKitten

Is there anything else I need to change or work on with Levi? Just wondering if she is ok as well.
please and thank you.
Curvy

Sasha

This character is approved past me as well . Though we do not really need a back-up tech ...since we already have a DJ , lighting sound man in the system already . With her dancing background ....she might be a waitress in the Cave Bar and dance up on the stage for extra tips . She would work under Betta a character played by Secretwriter that controls the Cave bar area .

That is if you want her to be involved in the entertainment area .

Will post the Character sheet into the Game OOC and get the girl a dorm room ...feel free to participate in the OOC .

Welcome to Crystal Lake ...

Sasha

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 29, 2012, 11:18:23 PM
Character Name: Real Name: Lavidea Hastings  Name she gave: Levi Conley
  Played By:Curvykitten

Employee Position: Waitress, back up tech and roadie from the entertainment crew
  Employee:  New employee

Sexual Preference: bi
  Description :
She has one green eye one blue, and vibrant red hair.

Character Personality: She never really talks about her past, just tid bits here and there. But she is not shy, forward, flirty, strong, stubborn. She has more then once turn down a someone trying to be her "master" she just says "Sorry Hun, your collar isn't strong enough." She has a passion for music, and is very intelligent though doesn't flaunt it. She seems to have a fiery spirit and a bright smile to go with it. It may seem like she is hiding something deep within her. Only her eyes seem to give away any hint to the caged passion hidden with her.

Hobbies - Interests:
Music, singing, writing, dancing, playing the piano, the violin, swimming, the rain specially thunderstorm, sweets, going for long runs, vehicles (cars, motorcycles....) the faster the better,  puzzle games,....

Background information:

Lavidea was born to a well off family, to them money could in fact buy happiness. The small girl wanted for nothing and had the best of everything. So as you can imagine Lavidea grew up a little spoiled. There was part of her that didn't like to rub it in, but she still got very used to growing up wealthy.

As she grew up Lavidea may have gotten everything she wanted, but she was also expected to be a lot in return. She had to stay fit, working hard with her trainer. Taking dance classes, etiquette lessons, piano, violin, even languages. On top of her regular schooling which she was expected to keep up. Being pushed to be the best, to be everything her father wanted...no needed her to be. Because Lavidea had no idea of why all this time what was really in store for her.

It turned out that her father had made a deal to marry her off. Like some archaic prearranged marriage, that stole away any choice she would have had with her life. Lavidea grew up spoiled yes, but she also grew up in a cage she never had the key to. When she finally finished high school and spoke of collage, her father tried to steer her towards his old school. But she made the bold stand and made her own choice.

As the time approached for her to leave she came upon her mother and father fighting. She had heard it before but this was different. Her father got violent and insisted that Lavidea fallow his plans for her life. That she would marry the man that had been chosen for her.  It was not something she was meant to over hear, but hear it she did. Bursting into the room and demanding to know why her father had done this she stumbled upon a scene she will never forget. Her mother on the floor her father standing above her having stroke her down. And a tall dark shadow standing by watching it all.

The argument that ensued afterward only showed her the truth of the world she lived in. The cost that came with it and how horrible her father could really be. She also saw the man her father had promised her too, his voice deep alluring and terrifying. She knew despite her father being the one rampaging that the man before her was the one to fear. After finally being forced to comply and calm down, she was escorted to her room by her future husband. "Soon....you'll be mine." he said his voice rolling through all her sense, causing her breath to catch. It was the first time Lavidea ever knew fear.

Lavidea didn't sleep at all that night, her mind wondering and trying to figure out what to do. She wouldn't be like her mother, wouldn't be a victim. She wouldn't allow her life to be chosen for her. It was then Lavidea decided to run away and never look back. She set plans to run when her father would think she was at collage. During one night Lavidea snuck into her fathers study, knowing the code to his safe she set to stealing all the cash he had in it. Turning her eyes fell on her mother, the dull eyes looked her over. Till finally she spoke, "You should get back to your room before your father comes to get his nightcap. You wouldn't want to miss your ride out of here tomorrow." her words meant more then they spoke her eyes told Lavidea that much. Turning away her mother said she loved her and walked away.

The next morning Lavidea gathered her things, the bag of money and got in the car taking her to her school. As she was dropped off Lavidea didn't hesitate to give her transcripts to someone else and run for all she was worth. And that is what she has been doing ever since. Traveling and exploring the world she had been denied for so long. She lost her virginity under the stars in Italy, tried drugs in Amsterdam, drove everything she could get her hands on. And above else kept moving, knowing that money could very well buy what her father wanted most of the time. She didn't want to be on the sales block ever again. Going as far as changing her name, and getting identification to go with it. Eventually she found her way to Crystal Lake getting a job as a waitress. Starting a new chapter to her life and having long forgotten the past. She was Levi a strong confident woman, and someone that would no long be given away.

CurvyKitten

That is fine I can just remove that part, no big really. As for dancing she'd have to be talked into it just like with her singing or instrumental playing due to she stage fright.  Freely open to have Betta have seen Levi dancing while she thought she was alone one time and bring that up. We can even do it Icly if Betta/Secretwriter wanted. Should be fun rp though. :) And woot thank you

Curvy

Sasha

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 30, 2012, 09:02:44 PM
That is fine I can just remove that part, no big really. As for dancing she'd have to be talked into it just like with her singing or instrumental playing due to she stage fright.  Freely open to have Betta have seen Levi dancing while she thought she was alone one time and bring that up. We can even do it Icly if Betta/Secretwriter wanted. Should be fun rp though. :) And woot thank you

Curvy

Sounds like a good plan .....we will start her off as a waitress then .

Gekido

This seems like a nice place to try my wings in group roleplays. What are you needing more in the rp?

Sasha

Quote from: Gekido on August 01, 2012, 01:16:47 PM
This seems like a nice place to try my wings in group roleplays. What are you needing more in the rp?

We could use a few more members ...as we have plenty of rooms open .

As far as employees ....bell hop , dishwasher, prep cook  ....Security guard ...Male Masseuse , and a general cave worker- sets up the hot tubs , hands out towels ..checks in on the sauna area ...showers  ...even maybe another bartender/waiter would work out.

Gekido

Mmm perhaps I will think on a member, any suggestions? I read that supposedly the resort it's for people who can afford high living expenses so what kind of people would be guests, Artists? writers? singers?.

Secretwriter

Essentially yes, those who can afford the finer things in life. ;)

Gekido

I will see what I can do will do a char in the next few days.

Sasha

Quote from: Gekido on August 01, 2012, 08:31:02 PM
Mmm perhaps I will think on a member, any suggestions? I read that supposedly the resort it's for people who can afford high living expenses so what kind of people would be guests, Artists? writers? singers?.

Doctors , Lawyers .... Entrepreneur's of any kind .... High Caliber Real Estate Agent ....whatever might interest you .

Look forward to seeing your character .

Smiles ....

Sasha 

Gekido

Character Name: Nikoma Katashi 
Played By: Gekido
  Lodge Member: < 0 >

Sexual Preference:  Straight
  Description :
  Character Personality: He is your typical tough exterior but kind interior kind of guy. Even though he looks strong and physically fit he is a very kind person. He loves to make people laugh and often times make himself look bad in order to make people laugh at his expense. He treats woman like a fellow friend which is the cause of him having so much woman around him. He doesn’t really care about sexualities in his opinion people should just do what they are happy and with who they are happy.
  Hobbies - Interests:  Working out, Eating, Reading, Writing, Swimming, Extreme Sports, in short anything that can give him a danger rush and a adrenaline boost.
  Background information: 
Raised in a poor family, Niko was a boy that barely had anything to his name. His parents worked overtime to provide for him and to be able to pay the house debts. Niko stayed alone most of the time as his parents were working, whenever he could he would stay in his best friend’s house.  During that time they often played together and did stuff that their parents would never approve.  That time gave him the first taste in drugs thing that would make his life go in a spiral that he could not control.

He started doing drugs as hard as he could, taking everyday and stealing from fellow students in order to get high. Since his parents were never home due to their jobs he often got high while on his house with the bad friends he made thanks to that. He continued to do drugs for almost a year it was then when something happened that made him change his mind. Walking to the drug exchange point he figured it would only be another night of getting high however he was wrong. The gang were waiting on him to beat him up since he did not paid for the last time he bought drugs.

They beat him so much that he wasn’t moving, bleeding from his mouth and even from other orifices of his body. It was then when his best friend came to a rescue beating them all up, the same friend he had not seen since he started doing drugs. After recovering Niko begged his friend to teach him how to fight, what he told him was very clear, leave the drugs and I will. Agreeing he went to a local program to help him with his problem and after a couple of years he was free from any drugs. He started to practice into martial arts, especially Judo.

He was a natural on it, his sensei was proud of what he became and enlisted him into the first tournament which he won without much trouble. After that day things went up for him winning every competition he went through and quickly he became a star. However all of it was brought to a halt when the news got to him, his parents died in a car crash.

He became focused after he took care of the funeral expenses and recovered. Focusing more and more into martial arts and finding it a way to get rid of painful memories of his past.  He kept on competing and finally he went to the US in order to fight at the young age of twenty. He went up in the charts of Judo, winning championship after championship and earning great sums of money. Finally at the age of thirty his manager forced him to take a vacation.

He researched around and found the lodge, a place where he could relax and just have fun. He was now bent on relaxing and having the fun he never had ever since he started with Judo.

Sasha

Accepted past me ..... his hobbies and interest will fit in nicely at the lodge anyways . You will need Secretwriter's approval as well though I doubt it will be any issue more just a formality . I will move your character into the Game OOC ....feel free to participate in the fun in the game's general OOC area .

Your character will start out arriving at the Lodge ...through the South Lodge - Lobby thread . Once checked in ....check out the Game Overview thread as it will give you an easy reference of whom is where and the links . The first post of each thread has pictures to give you an idea of what the room looks like .

Hugs ...Welcome to Crystal Lake .

Quote from: Gekido on August 02, 2012, 02:34:55 PM
Character Name: Nikoma Katashi 
Played By: Gekido
  Lodge Member: < 0 >

Sexual Preference:  Straight
  Description :
  Character Personality: He is your typical tough exterior but kind interior kind of guy. Even though he looks strong and physically fit he is a very kind person. He loves to make people laugh and often times make himself look bad in order to make people laugh at his expense. He treats woman like a fellow friend which is the cause of him having so much woman around him. He doesn’t really care about sexualities in his opinion people should just do what they are happy and with who they are happy.
  Hobbies - Interests:  Working out, Eating, Reading, Writing, Swimming, Extreme Sports, in short anything that can give him a danger rush and a adrenaline boost.
  Background information: 
Raised in a poor family, Niko was a boy that barely had anything to his name. His parents worked overtime to provide for him and to be able to pay the house debts. Niko stayed alone most of the time as his parents were working, whenever he could he would stay in his best friend’s house.  During that time they often played together and did stuff that their parents would never approve.  That time gave him the first taste in drugs thing that would make his life go in a spiral that he could not control.

He started doing drugs as hard as he could, taking everyday and stealing from fellow students in order to get high. Since his parents were never home due to their jobs he often got high while on his house with the bad friends he made thanks to that. He continued to do drugs for almost a year it was then when something happened that made him change his mind. Walking to the drug exchange point he figured it would only be another night of getting high however he was wrong. The gang were waiting on him to beat him up since he did not paid for the last time he bought drugs.

They beat him so much that he wasn’t moving, bleeding from his mouth and even from other orifices of his body. It was then when his best friend came to a rescue beating them all up, the same friend he had not seen since he started doing drugs. After recovering Niko begged his friend to teach him how to fight, what he told him was very clear, leave the drugs and I will. Agreeing he went to a local program to help him with his problem and after a couple of years he was free from any drugs. He started to practice into martial arts, especially Judo.

He was a natural on it, his sensei was proud of what he became and enlisted him into the first tournament which he won without much trouble. After that day things went up for him winning every competition he went through and quickly he became a star. However all of it was brought to a halt when the news got to him, his parents died in a car crash.

He became focused after he took care of the funeral expenses and recovered. Focusing more and more into martial arts and finding it a way to get rid of painful memories of his past.  He kept on competing and finally he went to the US in order to fight at the young age of twenty. He went up in the charts of Judo, winning championship after championship and earning great sums of money. Finally at the age of thirty his manager forced him to take a vacation.

He researched around and found the lodge, a place where he could relax and just have fun. He was now bent on relaxing and having the fun he never had ever since he started with Judo.

Gekido

Sasha

Yes , I am sorry ....she approved you in the Game OOC thread. I moved your character to the guest listing for Crystal Lake and gave him a room .

Nikoma Katashi

I do believe that your character has also been set up in the Wiki for Crystal Lake ....so you can personalize his page as well there . It is rather nice because one can add to the character's bio as he moves through the game . Add a few more pictures and that if you like . ( Just don't ask me how to do that ...I stumble around every time and need to use the tutorials  - which Secretwriter has posted for everyone. )

Crystal Lake Ski Lodge Wiki

So Welcome to Crystal Lake ....feel free to start off arriving and checking in at the South Lodge , Lobby thread ....April is at the front desk a few others are in the vicinity . Let his journey begin .....< insert drum roll here ....>

Skips away to plot .....naughty thoughts rolling through the mind ....oh my ...oh my .....

Sasha

After putting up all the new characters to the game .....and going over things ....the following list is what might be considered as needed for the employee section .

1. Bell Hop / Shuttle Driver

2. Maid

3. Dishwasher - Kitchen Prep Aide

4. Entertainment - Dancer

5. Male Masseuse

6. Security Guard

Of Course .....any type of Guest Member character is more than welcomed to join in as we have plenty of open rooms to fill .

Sasha

Character Name: Lizbeth Johnson
  Played By: Acid Lips

I do want to thank you for all the work that was put into this character sheet as it indeed looks like you gave it some thought prior to posting . Unfortunately, I am denying your character due to issues with player involvement in the game prior and the drama created from that . Hopefully you can use the character elsewhere in another story .

Best wishes to you and your writing journey .

Sasha

Bloody Rose

Character Name: Jessica Cooper
  Played By: Bloody Rose

Employee Position: Maid
  Employee:  < 0 >

Sexual Preference: Bisexual- Leaning towards woman.
  Description :

Character Personality: Jessy it’s a very nice girl, she knows the meaning of the word ‘fun’ however. She loves to see a person smile, even if she has to fall and hurt herself to see a hurting person laugh. She is always smiling however sometimes people notice that is a fake. She tries to hide her past as best as she could and has a hard time fully trusting a man. She is the type of girl that you can take to your parents, the type of girl that would make your parents proud. However when she is alone with you she can be a very bad girl. Jessica is a girl of many faces and many personality however one thing that stands about her, the undying love to make others smile.

Hobbies - Interests: Skating, Swimming, Doing Exercises, Writing, Music, Poetry.

Background information:

The daughter of a millionaire family, Jessy has always got whatever she wanted. From a simple doll to even the most expensive cars she always had whatever she wished. However she was different, way different. In school she never was with the popular crowd even though she could easily fit in with them, she often was with the Nerds and Geeks finding in them people that could truly make her feel at home and she could be herself around. She loved to be around people that cared for her, she managed to had many friends however that didn’t suited well with the popular kids. Why would a beauty like her hang out with Geeks?.

They formulated a plan to make her pay, a plan to make her understand where she belonged to. A bunch of football players drugged her while in a party and while she was asleep raped her and recorded it. When she woke up she was in a bed, naked and with obvious signs of rape and sex all over her body. She freaked out, not knowing what to do. She stayed in the bed crying for almost a entire day it was then when the school diva, Kathleen showed her the video. During the reminder of the school year they blackmailed her to do whatever they wished from her. One day, having enough she said no! and the video was spread all over the place, however what she didn’t know that it was proof of rape.

Her father, bent on destroying the lives of those students sent each and every one to jail and moved Jessy from school. She started going to a public school where she felt safe. Graduating with honors gave her enough of a chance to do whatever she wanted, however she decided to just explore and try her best to go through every state of the US. She told her father that she wanted to make herself valuable, she wanted to make herself money and not depend on him forever.

After a bit of exploring she managed to find a job on the lodge as a maid. She knew that would mean hard work but that was what she wanted to take her mind off what happened to her. The last thing she asked for her father was a small car that she could use to get to the lodge and move around. Now with a car she managed to get to the lodge hoping that this job would allow her to make adult friends and finally get over the fear that the blackmail got her.

Sasha

Character Name: Jessica Cooper
  Played By: Bloody Rose

Approved past me ....discussed length of employment with player ...changed to a couple of months . Moved to the Game Related OOC at Crystal Lake for second approval .

CAO

Secretwriter

Yes. ^.^

2. Maid

3. Dishwasher - Kitchen Prep Aide

5. Male Masseuse

6. Security Guard

This is what we have open.

Sasha

Course your welcome to make a guest member to the Lodge as well . Smiles .....

Secretwriter

Ah yes, of course. Sorry. Am very sleepies! >.< Guests are also most welcome.

CAO

Awesome I will get to work on a charactor sheet and submit it later today.

CAO

Crystal Lake Character Sheet:
Character Name: Peter Salinsky
  Played By: CAO

Employee Position: Security Guard
  Employee: Peter Salinsky

Lodge Member: First Year

Description :

Character Personality:

Peter is quiet and soft spoken, he thinks more than he speaks, but he has a quick and intelligent mind. Keen observation skills, though these have recently been put to the test, Peter has two skeletons in his closet, besides being a virgin; Peter is also a closet alcoholic. He can currently go long periods without touching a drop, and then go on a weekend binge.

Peter can be intimidated by people whose personalities are stronger than he is. Thus he can sometimes be coerced or forced into doing things he’d rather not do. There are times when Peter can hold his own, but the reasons must be deeply important for him to do so.

Peter's quiet nature is not without it's contradictions, it has caused him to develop a passive digressive nature when provoked. Peter will not usually confront a person right way. Rather he tends to wait, and exact his revenge in other measures.

Hobbies - Interests:

Outside of the law and his continual study of it, Peter enjoys fishing, hiking and white water rafting. The latter part was something he discovered while in college. He would like to learn to ski if he had the right instructor he claims, but has yet to get or make an offer.

Background information:

Peter is a foreign born immigrant from Eastern Europe. His parents are wealthy oligarchs in his home country. Peter was sent to the states to study law and law enforcement and obtain degrees in respect to those areas. He has just graduated in the top half of his class, from a nearby university. Recently the pressure has gotten to him. Deciding to take a break, but still be able to work on his skills, Peter has taken a job at the lodge in their security department.

Peter is very inexperienced with women, having to live up to the pressures and expectations of his parents. Peter did not develop many relationships during his time in college and none with the female persuasion. As a result, he feels ashamed of this aspect, and it can cause him to be difficult to relate to when interacting with the opposite sex.

Hope this will work, let me know if I need to adjust anything.

Secretwriter

The bio looks fine to me, though another GM might ask you to change something. 

Our game's approval process has changed and now requires the approval of three of our GM's and a 24 hour waiting period to make sure that all GM's have a chance to make sure that nothing needs changed. It's a new policy, very recent, as much as last week or the week before.  I apologize for the wait, but it won't take long. ^.^ *gives hugs to hold him over in the mean time*

Sasha

Bio looks fine to me as well ....the picture is not registering though . You might want to try loading it into the wiki . Tries to remember where the little tutorial thingy is for that .

Moving it into our game OOC thread .

We have 4 GM's for Crystal Lake now ....you just need one more approval to proceed forward .

Stolen ...smiles ....I knew Secretwriter put it somewhere .

Now, to upload pictures, this Tutorial is a great step by step project to show you how. ;)

Secretwriter

Kokaine approved him in the Game Related OOC:

Quote from: Kokaine on August 22, 2012, 11:25:44 PM
He's got my approval.

And I can see the pic. Yummy Mr. Jason Statham.

But yes, I think they're asking that all pics be uploaded to the wiki now, so it would need to be uploaded anyway. :-)

PigPin

Character Name:  Mike.   <can't think of a good last name....Looking for connection with other characters.>
  Played By: ME....PigPin

Employee Position: Bellhop because he's not a boy
  Employee:  < OPEN >

Lodge Member: <OPEN >

Sexual Preference: Bi <going to try it out>
  Description :
  Character Personality: Laid back, easy going,  gets to it when he can.  Funny.  Kindhearted.  sweet.
  Hobbies - Interests: smoking out, drinking, partying, working (only when he has to), card games, video games.  chasing woman.  sex.
  Background information:  <work in progress...just wanted him to be out there.>

CAO

Can I get links to the other rp threads, I can't seem to find them, and not sure where to look for them  now. Thanks.

Secretwriter

I am on my phone so I can't link you, however look on the front page of the site for Crystal Lake Ski Lodge under NC Human Freeform Big Groups.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Secretwriter

Yay, Kokapuff saved the day! I got on not long after I sent my message and forgot to go back and add the link. I sowwies!

Zillah

Character Name: Zoe O'Donnell
Played By: Zillah

Employee Position: Dishwasher/kitchen prep aid: Employee:  3 months

Sexual Preference: Straight/bi-curious

Description:

Character Personality: In situations where she's comfortable and among friends, Zoe's constantly cracking jokes and sarcastic - she likes to have fun, although she doesn't go too crazy with it. When she feels uncomfortable, though, she becomes more shy and withdrawn. Very protective of her friends, but easily teased ... something that usually doesn't work well with her temper, which isn't always good.

Hobbies - Interests: Video games, computers, comic books, chemistry (especially blowing shit up), skateboarding/snowboarding

Background information: Zoe was something of a high school prodigy, graduating at the top of her class at the age of fifteen. She was also something of an awkward nerd, painfully shy ... unless she was hanging around her geeky friends. They all treated her like a little sister, though, so she never had a real boyfriend there ... a trend that continued through her college days at Aspen State. She graduated from there in three years with a Masters in Chemistry, and spent some additional time there as a teaching assistant, but found herself incredibly bored, and wanting to do something else with her life.

One of her friends at Aspen State told her about his friend Buzz, who had this "sweet-ass job" at Crystal Lake. One thing led to another, and Zoe found herself working as a dishwasher at the Lodge. Oddly enough, she enjoys the job ... and while she doesn't usually partake in the same crazy antics of her coworkers, she certainly enjoys watching the mayhem that unfolds around her every day.

Nekogirl Kate

Hey, I've been thinking of a character and I'm wondering if there is any sort of gender imbalance, or certain positions you'd like to be filled.

Secretwriter

Approved by myself, Zillah, you just need one more approval as you're an existing member of the game. ^.^

Nekogirl - I don't see any gender imbalances at the moment, but one of the other GMs might.  We had a large influx of females but some kind of fizzled. We need:

2. Maid

5. Male Masseuse

These are the remaining positions that are needing filled.

Rage

In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Secretwriter

Quote from: Secretwriter on August 26, 2012, 10:02:23 AM
Approved by myself, Zillah, you just need one more approval as you're an existing member of the game. ^.^

Nekogirl - I don't see any gender imbalances at the moment, but one of the other GMs might.  We had a large influx of females but some kind of fizzled. We need:

2. Maid

5. Male Masseuse

These are the remaining positions that are needing filled.

Add Guests to that as well.   

Yes, RagingElemental, we're still open for players. We rarely cap off.

Sasha

ummmm ....would so love to cap you off ...Secret .   

Smirks .

But yes indeed ...we are still open and plotting ...come join .

Sasha

Rage

Alrighty, I'll get to work on a character, just as soon as I'm not feeling so ~Urks slightly~

Yeah, not feeling too good.

Also, I'll warn you in the same manner as I have all others, I'm fresh out of an 18 month hiatus due to military postings, so, I may be a touch rusty, any problems, please, let me know so I can fix them.
In a restaurant.

Secretwriter

We'll let you know if there's any issues, but we're pretty easy going as a whole. Rping should be fun, yes there are rules in the game, but we're more about enjoying what you're writing and sticking to the story than everything being a mad dash of fitting into molds. ^.^ 

Sasha

Puts the molds away and sighs ........

Pity ...really , I so wanted to mold someone into being perfect ....doubt I would of succeeded ...but still the thought amuses me . I have no issue with working around anyone's status ...writing is a journey into a bit of fun is all to me . So what if you need a break here and there due to a real life obligation . It happens ....we just like to be kept up to date , no need for details ..just got be gone for a few months . Works for me anyways .

Kisses , look forward to your character sheet .

I need a male masseuse pretty bad right now .  Well make that in real life and in game ....while we are wishing anyways .

SGTDan

Well I have real life training as a security guard so...

so if you guys are looking for such...
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Sasha

Quote from: SGTDan on August 28, 2012, 10:18:11 PM
Well I have real life training as a security guard so...

so if you guys are looking for such...

One more would be acceptable ....if you like to post up a character sheet .

SGTDan

Quote from: Sasha on August 28, 2012, 10:20:24 PM
One more would be acceptable ....if you like to post up a character sheet .
Awesome

*Turns on Big Band music*

Lets get this show on the road Dan
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

SGTDan

Character Name: Jack Wallace
  Played By: SGTDan

Employee Position: Security Gaurd
Employee: 2 years

Description :
Stands about six foot two and weighs about one hundred ninety pounds of muscle.
  Character Personality: Jack is the quiet strong type, a strong sense of duty tends to give him a very serious air. (As a side note I tend to link to personality pages because they are better then me at explaining them.)
Hobbies - Interests: Carpentry, Metal Working, Model Building, Reading, Golf, Baseball, Chess and Big Band music
Background information:

Jack grew up in rural Montana to a pair of ranchers. On the dusty pastures he learned to work hard to get fed at night. While his father taught him how to ranch and hunt the wolfs or deer that would frequent their ranch. Meanwhile his mother would teach him how to cook, sew or other house chores. Between working on the ranch and school childhood was busy for Wallace. He grew up with a lot of responsibilities that he neither shunned nor disliked. Instead he loved the fact that he had something to do other then sit around the house. Soon by his teens Jacks hands were calloused while his muscles were filled out.

In high school despite his size he found himself pursuing more intellectual pursuits rather then sports scholarships. Finding much love in the field of science whether it be psychics or chemistry. Much to his fathers chagrin he never joined the football team or made a name for himself in high school sports. Instead Jack made his name in science class for his notable intelligence.  Soon his room wasn't filled with pictures of famous players but instead molecule models and text books on everything under the sun. Often he would sit at his desk and chart the stars from his second floor room. As he grew older he found himself enjoying them more and more.

About the time he moved out Wallace decided he would become some form of scientist. Without much love loss from his father but tons between his mother and him Jack set out for the big city. How he ended up in Colorado was a series of simple but unfortunate events. Simply put though he was following work, once entering the big city Jack learned that money wasn't so easy to find. After a few years of holding the odd jobs in different fields he was no closer to his goal. Around the age of 25 Wallace became a security guard since he loved protecting people. This marked a change in focus for him, he was trying a different field although he was late. Now adrift in life Jack didn't have very far to go.

When the security company laid him off at the age of 30 Jack was afraid that it was the end of the road. When a curious application for a position at Crystal Lake Lodge showed up he was more then happy to take it. He figured if he would be doing security for the rest of his life he may as well return somewhere he recognized. The rural setting of the lodge appealed to him. Here he would work the rest of hsi life way till retirement. To that end he has been at the lodge for two years.

Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Rage

Character Name: Mark James
  Played By: RagingElemental

Employee Position: Male Masseuse

Employee:  2 Years

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Description :
Stands at 5'11" with a muscular build befitting his profession, broad chest and shoulders with crystal blue eyes (The hair's obvious there, heh)

Character Personality: An all round happy-go-lucky man, always up for a laugh and a joke with both his customers and his colleagues, never one to shy away from a challenge, or a dare, if you're looking for a good time, or a man who's good with his hands, look no further

Hobbies - Interests: Mark is more than just a masseuse, having spent a few years at a sports college, mostly to gain his physiotherapy qualification, he acquired a taste for the more adrenaline fuelled sports, be it skiing, snowboarding, free-running, you name it, if it can possibly kill you, he's in. He's also a fan of miniature modelling, and often indulges in a little joinery, mostly to keep his hands occupied when not handling clients.

Background information: Despite working at Crystal Lake for the last two years, and living in the U,S for twice that, Mark was born in the North of England, in the county known as Yorkshire, living a simple life on the cattle farms and dreaming of something... More. Despite his dreams, Marks parents wanted him to inherit the farm when they passed away, sadly, he had other idea's.

At the age of ten, Mark discovered the sport known as free-running, and decided that he'd see if he could follow in the footsteps of the likes of David Belle, learning that he could pick up the tricks easily, he began to spend less and less time on the farm, and even more time on the streets, using the world as his own, pubic, concrete jungle gym, until he got in trouble with the police, not long before finishing school at the age of 16.

Not much is known about the following four years, at least, not by anyone other than himself, Mark spent most of that time cooped up in his apartment, normally alone, sometimes with company. However, before his 19th birthday, he decided it would be best to visit his parents on the farm he'd grown up on, what he saw when he got there was not to his liking.

His parents had passed on a month or so previously, and he hadn't been informed, what had happened, was his parent's had left the farm in Mark's name and allowed him to do as he pleased with the land they had nurtured for the last twenty five years.

Almost a year later, he sold the farm and moved to the States, deciding to go into college to become a physiotherapist. After two years, he passed the course and moved on to greater things, with a now powerful physique and the drive to show of his talents, and finding himself in Colorado, more importantly, Crystal Lake.

He has not been seen in the outside world for two years, some say he died in the mountains, other's say he became a recluse, those that have been his clients have said that he's a god with his hands, amongst other things, no matter the stories, only the members and employee's of the Crystal Lake ski lodge know how his fate panned out.

(Wow... Sorry that took so long... With both a headache and a bug last night, I got some of it done, and now it's finished, any needed changes, please PM me)
In a restaurant.

Sasha

Character Name: Jack Wallace
  Played By: SGTDan

Character accepted by me and will move it to the Game OOC for you . Will need two more GM's to voice an approval and it has a normal waiting period of 24 hours to ensure everyone gets a good look at him . Feel free to chatter in the General OOC at Crystal Lake ...meet the other players and maybe even set up some background friends since he been there for 2 years according to the Character sheet .

Wonderful well thought out character ....smiles .

Sasha

Sasha

Character Name: Mark James
  Played By: RagingElemental

Character accepted by me ...will move it over to the Game OOC for you . Will need 2 more GM's for approval and it takes normally a 24 hour waiting period . Feel free to participate in the general OOC at Crystal Lake ...and set up some background friends and that since he has been an employee for 2 years total .

I need to modify something however .....he was re-hired 6 months ago . After taking a small break for a few months ...maybe attempting the professional tour or something in snowboarding . < let you decide the reason for leaving . > 

Also ...does Mark do private massages outside of the Day Spa ?  One can make more money that way ...but also tends to roll into a more sexual experience . *coughs* ...adjusts halo .

Let you decide anyways .

Sasha

Rage

I like the idea, actually... Actually, how about he went before the Skip and was re-hired after?

In which case, just say with was the World Free-running Championships, they occur over summer, so it makes some sense, however, we can just push them back or forth to fit any season ^-^

That would help to flesh him out, also, wasn't aware private 'shows' were occuring here... In which case, I'm game.
In a restaurant.

Sasha

Smiles ....works for me .

I do think he just made a lot of female members ....very happy.

Rage

Quote from: Sasha on August 29, 2012, 01:14:15 PM
Smiles ....works for me .

Well, I've posted in the General OOC (I hope that was the right thread) and outlined the changes, I reckon it'd be easier for you to edit them in yourself, instead of having to wipe the entire post and start again ^-^

And now, I settle in for the approval wait hehe
In a restaurant.

Nekogirl Kate

Coming up with a maid character sheet at the moment, if that's ok.

Nekogirl Kate

Character Name: Caitlyn Peerson
  Played By: Nekogirl Kate

Employee Position: Maid
  Employee:  0

Character Personality: While not exactly being outgoing, she knows how to party. She is always trustworthy and would rather tell the truth even if someone doesn't want to hear it. Not being afraid to tell people what she thinks of them made it very easy for Caitlyn to make enemy's.

Hobbies - Interests: Cleaning, cosplay, tennis, music, and swimming.

Background information: Born in the southern part of Colorado, Caitlyn always was 'daddy's little girl', aside from being spoiled and pampered she had a very close relationship with her father. Any boyfriend she had was either too afraid of her father to do anything wrong, or never got a chance to meet him. Her mother was extremely overprotective, and disproved to most of the things Caitlyn did. But thanks to her father, she always got her way. Throughout her schooling she never was the brightest student, or the most popular either. Having a group 5 friends that she hung out with on a regular basis made it hard for her to make new friends. Her teachers never liked her, always talking in class instead of paying attention. Barely getting through high school with extremely low grades made it difficult for her to get accepted into any post secondary school, but eventually she made her way into a low budget community college. After a year of failing classes and partying she dropped out. That's when her parents cut her off. No more having everything given to her, or getting the easy way out of things.

Secretwriter

LOL it's not that kind of maid, she will be wearing a designated uniform. I would suggest that you find an appearance you truly wish to represent your character. You're free to keep that image, though it will be resized, but that image doesn't represent what I'm reading in the bio.

Sasha

Though honestly if she is into cosplay ....the character that is . Then she could be a part of the paid entertainment section ...domestics . Allowing Members to schedule little private clean up their room times ....*coughs * .

You know just saying .... Smiles .

Sasha

Nekogirl Kate

Sorry about the flaws, I kinda rushed making it. I'm still trying to get used to things like this.

Sasha

Quote from: Nekogirl Kate on September 03, 2012, 08:12:14 PM
Sorry about the flaws, I kinda rushed making it. I'm still trying to get used to things like this.

No issue hun .....do you wish to change the character picture ?

Nekogirl Kate

Maybe when I have more time on my hands I'll go back and fix it up.

Secretwriter

I had actually confused you with another, for some reason I thought that you'd asked if she could be a virgin and was holding that in my mind when reviewing your biography.  If she's not supposed to be scared of her own shadow and too frightened to have sex then the picture really doesn't bother me. 

If she does what Sasha suggested, she could schedule those visits during her shift, or after on her own personal time.

Nekogirl Kate

Alright, I'll keep that in mind when I get around to fixing it up.