Mythos University (Recruitment)

Started by RainbowRian, January 04, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbles

Mister Cthulu expects no less, otherwise it's detention with Gi-Hoveg!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 10:35:07 PM
Lol the purpose of the "and more" is so you can add more, provided we are given the research on it. The current listing is just the parents from monster and ever after high

At least the Mythos is public domain.

Do you want everything sent to you privately?

RainbowRian

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2015, 10:51:18 PM
At least the Mythos is public domain.

Do you want everything sent to you privately?

Yes please, that way any discussion between gms and the player are done through PM and we can hash stuff out in the approval process

Lustful Bride

Oh my god, if anyone becomes the child of Herbert West i'm making my character friends with them.  ;D

Clio

I'm not sure if I'll do my character as related to the Phantom of the Opera, but I would be super jealous if someone else took it first. Lol. So if someone wants to do that, can you contact me first so we can discuss?

Just saying.

I'll send a character sheet soon.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Chreestafer

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 05, 2015, 10:56:29 PM
Yes please, that way any discussion between gms and the player are done through PM and we can hash stuff out in the approval process

Is there an approval section so we can views others characters so we don't copy or maybe we can work off of?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vampyre Valkyrie

I should probably poke my head in here and say hi! LOL

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 06, 2015, 06:02:57 AM
Is there an approval section so we can views others characters so we don't copy or maybe we can work off of?

As far as an approval section goes, we are still in the very early stages of approval. Rain and I will be talking tonight and trying to get threads and stuff up for that.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

RainbowRian

Approval section will certainly be up as Sheets become approved.  We are actually working on that tonight.  Also.  When Including the picture for your sheet please make sure the main picture is of a human and not a drawing.  You may edit skin colors and features and things but for reference we prefer pictures of people.  That isn't to say you can't have them in the spoiler with their name where their appearance and style are included.  I can also help with editing if needed

Chreestafer

ill have a CS up sometime tomorrow or the next day :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainbowRian

Chreestafer

I just want to want to see what others do so I can formulate my plan of complete world take over! Mwahhahahahaahahaahahaha
Ons and Offs
F-List

RainbowRian

Lol Speaking of.  I need to work on my Character :D

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

RainbowRian

Player: {Insert Player Name Here}
Song: {Adding a Song is Optional}

Name: {Character Name}
Child of: {Parent}
Orientation: {Sexuality}
Hobbies:     

• {Hobby 1}
  • {Hobby 2}
  • {Hobby 3}
Hair: {Hair Color}
Eye Color: {Eye Color(s)}
Height: {Height ft'in"}
Ons & Off Ons:  Offs:  (See Player O/Os)
Super/Natural Gifts:{Overall Explanation} 

• {One}
  • {Two}
  • {Three}

Style: {Insert Style Here}

{Character Name}

Personality:
{Personality}   

Enemies:
None Currently Known

Family:
Name (Relation), Name (Relation), Name (Relation), Name (Relation) 

History | Background

[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][center][i][b][img]http://{Insert Image Here}[/img][/b][/i]
[color=grey][i][b]Player: {Insert Player Name Here}[/b][/i][/color]
[color=grey][i][b]Song: {Adding a Song is Optional}[/b][/i][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[table][tr]
[td]
[hr]
[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Name: [/b][/td][td][i]{Character Name} [/i][/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td][b]Child of: [/b][/td][td][i]{Parent}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Age: [/b][/td][td][i]{Character's Age}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Orientation: [/b][/td][td][i]{Sexuality}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Occupation:      [/b][/td][td][i]{Likely Student, Or Student & Job}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Hobbies:      [/b][list]
[li]{Hobby 1}[/li]
[li]{Hobby 2}[/li]
[li]{Hobby 3}[/li]
[/list][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Hair: [/b][/td][td][i]{Hair Color}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Eye Color: [/b][/td][td][i]{Eye Color(s)}[/i] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Height: [/b][/td][td] [i]{Height ft'in"}[/i][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Ons & Off [/b][/td][td][i]Ons:  Offs:  (See Player O/Os)[/i] [/td]
[/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][b]Super/Natural Gifts:[/b][/td][td]{Overall Explanation}  [list]
[li]{One}[/li]
[li]{Two}[/li]
[li]{Three}[/li]
[/list][/td][/tr][/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Style:[/b] {Insert Style Here}[/td][/tr][/table]

[float=left][spoiler={Character Name}][img][/img][/spoiler][/float]

[table][tr]
[td][b]Personality:[/b][justify][i]{Personality}    [/i][/justify][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr]
[td][b]Enemies:[/b][justify][i]None Currently Known[/i][/justify][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[table][tr]
[td][b]Family:[/b][justify][i][b]Name[/b] (Relation), [b]Name[/b] (Relation), [b]Name[/b] (Relation),[b] Name[/b] (Relation)  [/i][/justify][/td][/tr][/table]

[center][hr]
[b][i][size=20pt]History | Background[/size][/i][/b]
[hr]
[/center]
[justify]
[/justify]

[/td][/tr][/table]

RainbowRian

Updated Character Sheet!  The other was a WIP, to those who have submitted sheets already, we can add to them so no worries :)

RainbowRian

Vampyre Valkyrie

GM Game Update

Ello' dear players! Rain and I have spent the past couple hours going over sheets and discussing the game and world in general. So far, here is what has been decided.

• We will be posting sheets to the Approved Character Thread as they are approved. The order in which they are entered does not have any meaning other then that.

• A plot point/world building thread will be opened to the players so that they may submit ideas to the GM staff about the game and world. We will have two separate templates (one for either thing.) It should be noted that, ideas aren't guaranteed to be approved, but they will be considered.

• We will be forming a list of classes, a schedule for those classes (and any athletic events), as well as a list of significant world NPC's that will be available to players to run scenes with. The NPC list might take some time, but they wait will be worth it.

• There will be a two character limit at first, so that character ideas aren't all taken up by a couple players. That will be subject to change later.

• IC threads will be posted in the next couple days. Rain and I are trying to wait until we get a few more sheets in first though so that it's not just two people rping for the first couple days.

Please bare with us guys. This idea is still relatively fresh to us. When we posted the interest thread we had no idea it would get the flood of interest it did. For that we are grateful, but we are still building the world. Your patience and interest are greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

~Mythos U GM: Vampyre Valkyrie~

|

Bloodied Porcelain

*pokes around all interested and stuff*

I think I will throw in reservations for Morgan Le Fay's daughter and Jareth's daughter (al la Labyrinth).
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

RainbowRian

Updated Thread Title

Opened Recruitment

Opened OOC Chatterbox

Lustful Bride

Are we ffree to start writing in the plot point thread?

Chreestafer

I think I'm going to play a werewolf type.

maybe parents were the original werewolf and a female huntress, because he's part hunter hes often outcasted by others in the college and is often seen bruised and beaten from fights.
Ons and Offs
F-List

TheGlyphstone

I know once we have a world-building thread I will be proposing our rival school, the Grimm Institute - a college for supernatural monster-hunters.

RainbowRian

Quote from: Lustful Bride on January 08, 2015, 07:22:55 PM
Are we ffree to start writing in the plot point thread?

If you have ideas, Please feel free to submit your ideas for approval.  KEEP IN MIND though that it still may be a bit since we are still setting up

Lustful Bride

Quote from: RainbowRian on January 08, 2015, 10:21:00 PM
If you have ideas, Please feel free to submit your ideas for approval.  KEEP IN MIND though that it still may be a bit since we are still setting up

Do we post them in the idea thread or send them to you?

la dame en noir

hmmm...

a voodoo shaman's daughter >.>
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory