Wanted scenarios (all genders)

Started by Tom, March 03, 2014, 08:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hi.

Looking for a couple of new things. As always, I don't care what real life gender you have. In most scenarios I'm open to play either female or male characters.

Runaways (romance, modern, supernatural, m/m)
Two boys are on the run. They meet up for the first time in the back of an empty train car. We follow the two as they become friends and lovers, going through adventures together. I imagine a Stephen King like world where things are seeming ordinary, but the supernatural lurk right beneath the surface. In this particular scenario I'm looking to GM most of the plot and NPCs, in addition to running one of the two boys.

Trek (star trek, f/m, f/f, f/futa)
Looking for a pairing where one of the characters is a female Vulcan Starfleet officer. The other person could be another female, a male or a futa character. An option could also be having her paired with Captain James T. Kirk. In this scenario I'm looking for a fairly large portion of smut compared to plot, preferably around fifty/fifty.

Hogwarts (Potterverse, m/f, f/f, m/m)
Still on the search for more Hogwarts stories. Preferably with pairings such as:
-Harry/Luna
-Harry/Hermione/Ron
-Harry/Draco
-Luna/Hermione

Monestary (nuns, supernatural, historical, f/f, f/futa)
I like all things related to nuns. Perhaps two young nuns who fall in love. Maybe a nun is caring for a wounded soldier or a spy. I'd love to discuss different ideas here. It could very well include supernatural elements.