Serving the Queen - F/f, NC, female players only - interest thread

Started by kaz, October 18, 2010, 08:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne sophie

Hello, Id be intersted into joining, is by any chance the doctor position still available???, before i post my character, ill wait to see if its has been taken or not, if not I'd be gladly interested into joining the game.

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

anne sophie

Ok ill fill in my application post soon (tonight or tomorrow)

Keaira

so you know I am still trying to work up a bio but my muse is being fussy and unsure of what it wants. Hopefully a good night's rest will do the trick. At least then I'll have two hours on the bus to work through things.

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

kaz

No worries love, I'm not gonna rush into the RP, I want to work out where we go etc and waiting on some other bios.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Keaira

Thankies kaziekins! I'll keep an eye out and if I get any ideas try and help where I can
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

kaz

OOC is up, so pelase feel free to go and post there.  I want everyone to throw ideas into the pot.

anne sophie

Ho darn...must have hitted the wrong button, I had completed my bio and its not posted :( but, ill do it again

Name: Mee ling Shao

Tribal Name: Ling

Position in Tribe:   server or slave (Not sure what do you think)

Fetishes: breast play, toys, dirty talking, blackmail,

Likes: light spanking, lingerie, pleasing others, masturbation, anal play, light bondage,  hair pulling, being controlled, being collared, strap on, anal play

Dislikes/Offs: anything that is near toilet, heavy bondage, torture,

Appearance: Ling is a 5 foot asian woman, with black hair, she usually tie her hair in a pony tail and wears black framed glasses

Personality: Ling is a cheerfull and talkative smiling woman, she loves to talk about anything. when she is doing her "doctor job" she becomes more serious and less talkative, always trying her best to treat and ease the pain of her patient. She is on the nerdish side as she often goes into her books just to make sure she is up to date in her healing skills. She hopes she is satisfying every one and often needs peoples approval. she some times lack selfconfidence due to some her past. She never talks about it. 

History: Ling graduated second of med school in Yale and had a brilliant future when she she decided to specialized in surgery. She was offered whatever Hospital she wanted and things did not worked how she wanted so she decided to and do humanitarian work..which did not worked out either so one day she arrived on the island and decided she would never leave.

What you want to see happen to your character: Que sera, sera, what ever will be, lets see where it will take us...

Anything else:

Keaira

Well, here it goes.. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it so I may tweak it a little bit. Let me know what you think.

Name: Rayna Olivia Williams
Tribal Name: Rayne
Occupation: housewife with a part time job as a social worker at her local DSS/DCS
Position in Tribe: slave
Fetishes: sensory deprivation, bondage, orgasm denial, most pain
Likes: watching the sunset from the water's edge, swimming, making others feel better
Dislikes/Offs: anyone who harms children, the justice system, feeling like she can't make a difference. See my o/o's for offs please.
Appearance:  (looking for a picture if not I'll post a description.)
Personality: Even though Rayna is very much a sub with masochistic tendencies, she is very strong willed and may not bend quickly to just anyones whim. Aside from that she always has an open mind and heart. If you need someone to talk to or vent your frustrations, Rayna will be there.
History: Having lost her friend to an abusive family Rayna had always wanted to work as the person who could 'save the children' from those who would harm them. She excelled through school and even spent time as a counselor at summer camps. Not long after her graduation from college she got a job and her first case. Unfortunately with all the paperwork and legalities, the 14 year old took matters into her own hands, and is now facing possible jail time. It troubled Rayna to the core so she decided to get away and possibly find another way to help people without getting let down. This will be her first time on the island and she is anxiously waiting to arrive.
What you want to see happen to your character:  hmmm.. I'll have to get back to you on this one.
Anything else: hopefully no drama-rama llamas in ooc but where I have played or almost played with everyone I don't see that as a problem. :)
Oh's and No's

kaz

Looking good hun, I like her.  Please pop her into the Character thread and we'll get the OOC discussion going. 

kaz

Shes very cute Anne, I think as she is the Doctor she should be a Server not a slave.  Gives her a bit more respect in the tribe.

Le Immortelle

Thanks for the invitation kaz. :)

I'll get my char up soon, most likely a profile for role of Queen or Warrior.

anne sophie

Aviva

Quote from: Amazon on October 19, 2010, 03:35:19 PM
Thanks for the invitation kaz. :)

I'll get my char up soon, most likely a profile for role of Queen or Warrior.

I think though I may be mistaken that the Queen role is already taken.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

kaz

Hey Amazon, welcome, Queen has been filled, but I think another warrior to protect the Queen and generally keep things in order would be a great idea. :)

Le Immortelle

^Ah, thanks for clarifying kaz/Aviva. Anyways..here's the profile -

Name: Olivia Stone
Tribal Name: Oliva
Position in Tribe: Warrior
Fetishes: Dominance, Strap-On's, Denying Orgasms
Likes: Slaves to tame, fighting, spanking, power, adventure
Dislikes/Offs: People who disobey, liars
Appearance:
Personality: Strong, fiercly independent and extremely dominant
History: Olivia, since her childhood had heard the stories of Amazons, the strong, warrior women..and growing up it had been her dream to just become like one of them. She had always been very atheletic and since young age took on a number of sports. She eventually settled on bodybuilding, and carving the perfect goddess from her own form, later on even going professional. Being one hundread percent lesbian, when she heard the stories of an exotic island filled with beautiful women, living a rather primitive life...not confined by the restraints of the society she had to be there. She has been here before and amidst her bodybuilding contests, more and more of her time has been spent on the island than outside it over the years.
What you want to see happen to your character: Um, if she got do plenty of badass things? lol
Anything else: Nothing.

kaz

Oh yes she is perfect.  I will get the opening thread up today.  Full of cold and feeling yucky, so excuse any spelling mistakes.

Chrystal

YAY AMZ!

Why do I get the feeling that you actually just posted a char-sheet that is YOU?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Le Immortelle

Quote from: Chrystal on October 21, 2010, 02:54:00 PM
YAY AMZ!

Why do I get the feeling that you actually just posted a char-sheet that is YOU?

*Smiles*

You're not far off dear. That is pretty much me. :D

kaz

LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF LADIES TO JOIN US

Calling all girls.  We are looking for a couple of ladies to join us.  We need a couple of new Elites (Dommes) to join us.  If interested please PM me.

Thanks

K x

RedEve

Still looking for more characters? I would understand if you're not.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Keaira

This game had actually been put on hold due to conflicts and other problems. It may or may not start back up.
Oh's and No's