Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I would find that so sweet and adorable, although I'd still be plotting. It's those veins of yours, you see.. they are quite teasing.

.. if slipped a few slightly naughtier songs into your stack.. watching with a lecherous gleam as those lips rolled through the phrases?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would probably just sing along half way through before I realized what I was saying. Tricky vamp...But I'd think it was kind of funny and go along with it and definitely still like you.

...if I was singing those sexy sultry words in a high pitched childish voice?

Mordred

I'd like that more than you can imagine. And you'd quickly find that this deep voice can go quite ridiculously high as well.

.. if all this childish behavior prompted me to pull out my old box.. noooo, not the coffin.. my toybox!?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh I might very well love you for that!

...if I dug in with you and pulled out your favorite toy and declaring that it was Mine now?

Mordred

Hmm.. well.. yeahhh, 'spose.. I am hoping/guessing you'll let me borrow it from those sweet little hands, on occasion?

.. if I manically started claiming other favorites, before those greedy little hands staked *gulps* their claim?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'd be irritated that you didn't want to share! So greedy....But I would still like you, since they are all your toys to begin with anyway.

...if I pulled out my Barbie dolls and had them go on dates with your soldier guys?

Mordred

At first, I'd shake my head with.. hmm.. horror.. but then, I'd see it from the soldier's points of view. Yeah.. I'd like you.

.. if watching you play, I let my guard down and pushed over all my other toys, begrudgingly nudging you.. what is Mine.. is Yours?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Aww...You'd make this girl melt a little bit inside. I think I might like you best of all.

...if I whispered into your ear about some of the other "toys" I would like to share with you?

Mordred

*nods.. with a kinda growly, thing-ish sound.. in agreement*

.. if I in return whispered into yours.. that I do adore seeing you play.. and would love to play with all sorts of toys with you?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

You would make me blush and giggle a little bit but I would certainly like you very much.

...if I admitted to adoring you pretty much 100% of the time?

Mordred

I'd try to play all cool and shrug quite unconvincingly.. yeahhhh, I'd like you.. very, very much.

.. if I reached out with both hands to wrap a thick bundle of shadow around us, to have my extremely wicked way with you?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh that does sound quite promising indeed! Yes, Yes I'd like that (and you) quite a lot.

...if I gave you a nightlight so it wasn't quite so dark?

Mordred

Snoopy, I hope? Or 'The Count'? :P Yes.. I'd absolutely like you.

.. if I flipped it on and off crazily.. to give a silly film effect?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I had to think long and hard about. Weeks really. But, there is only so long this girl can stay uncertain. So - Yes. Yes, I'd still madly adore you.

...if I brought back one of my favorite threads after watching it slip slowly away from the top of the list?

Mordred

(whoa.. read that a couple times.. wondering.. when? then saw the date.. heh.. got me there :P)

Yes! But.. you might be tempting me to do the same, with an even older, more forgotten thread.. that used to be a crazy addiction of mine in this wild little cooridoor here.

.. if I removed my last post, THE last post, on that other mentioned thread.. to redo.. to revive it with hopes it gained some new activity? :P
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Sure, I'd like you just fine! ...Unless that thread was something like "Why Breathless is lame" or some such. Otherwise I'd love to play with more threads *smiles*

...if I responded to that other thread immediately?

Galanthor

Well...I don't apreciate you helping Mordred as i'm sure he'll use it to conquer the world, but yes...like you still

...if I looked at you with big puppy eyes?

Phoenixrisen

I would "D'awww" and it certainly wouldn't make me like you less.

...let you cuddle with my kitty cat?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Galanthor

Awww, yesh, i love kittys or was it pussys?

...i brought you flowers

Phoenixrisen

Flowers are nice. :D Of course I'd like you.

...brought you chocolates?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Galanthor

only if you eat them with you, need to watch my weight

...if i feed you?

Phoenixrisen

Depends on what and how you mean that... I only to spoon-fed when I'm super sick, and even then I prefer to feed myself.

...has a cell phone.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Galanthor

Erm...cell phones are nice, but it doesn't really change the way I see you.

...went with you to a Dinner

Autumn52

Yes  I would

Would you like me if I kissed you passionately in public
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Galanthor

hmmm...yes

Went to disneyland with you