News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpguy37

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Honey! The bed broke.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

You must introduce me!

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Maybe we're old pals?

Despairs

Captain Maltese

So... he's Mr Fivefingers?

Despairs

Freddy krueger meets saw.

Captain Maltese

You're the trophy husband?

Despairs

What did he say?

Captain Maltese

Just pillow talk really.

Despairs

Lunch, brunch or dinner?

Captain Maltese

Breakfast in bed, boy.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Belle33

Probably not.  Sneak away?

Captain Maltese

Belle33

Well....I'll just watch.

Captain Maltese

That's hot too, actually.

Belle33

Despairs

What are we shooting?