The Town of Elliquiy (Reboot) <Interest Check>

Started by NaughtyKitty, January 13, 2013, 06:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Dashenka

I haven't read up yet but....

if I was to join, for me the easiest way and the most comfortable way was if my character is new in town, living with a current (active) player. They could have met over the internet so that character and player can sort of show me around. This would obviously require a character with the time for it and a player that wants to. If not, no problem I'll just wander around town all on me savvy. :P
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

NaughtyKitty

You're more than welcome to set up your character any way you like.  Take a look through the Character Index (there's a link to it in the first post of this thread) and see if you can find someone who might be interested.  :)

marauder13

Hello everyone,

As the 'owner' of Sebastian, I am more than happy to make him available as a character hook for new coming characters. If you see anything in there that might catch your fancy as a reason for them knowing each other, drop me a PM and we can see what can be worked out.

Cheers,

M13

Dashenka

Are all players in that character index still active?

marauder13

Quote from: Dashenka on February 10, 2013, 03:56:44 AM
Are all players in that character index still active?

As far as I am aware, yes, all listed characters are active. Admittedly, some are more active than others.

Dashenka

Alright. So question about the game.

What if I play a character that opens up a shop or store selling erotic articles, like sex toys and kinky underwear. Would that be okay? Or would you prefer me to stick to my initial idea of playing a character that comes the US to meet a friend she met on internet and then looks for a job there.

I'm really up for both so I think I let you guys decide :D

Kokaine

Lux votes: Adult store ftw! xD

Really its up to you though luv ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ebpohmr

Quote from: Dashenka on February 10, 2013, 04:15:15 AM

What if I play a character that opens up a shop or store selling erotic articles, like sex toys and kinky underwear. Would that be okay? Or would you prefer me to stick to my initial idea of playing a character that comes the US to meet a friend she met on internet and then looks for a job there.

I vote the US equivalent of an Ann Summers store...

Silver

Quote from: Dashenka on February 10, 2013, 04:15:15 AM

May I interject for a moment.

Your character is a creation of yourself, of what you want to feed into it. Go with what feels correct. Do not make this feel like a chore nor something where you have to seek out the help of others. It's suppose to be something that is easy and fun, not demanding and draining.

Those are just my two cents.. I apologize if I over stepped at all Ma'am.

marauder13

As everyone else has said, make up the character as you like. Personally, I think that a sex shop in Elliquiy would be a great addition, if for no other reason than the angst it would cause Eli not only being unable to enter, but knowing there was a Hot Sex Shop Babe out of his reach too.

On a more serious note, it would make a great addition to the town, as well as a great source for gossip & rumours that any players want to toss into the game.

eiselmann

Eli would wait for Hot Sex shop babe to come out of the store, thou you are right he would suffer not being able to enter the store.. I mean he has to know what goes on in there....hmmm need to find the local fake ID card guy jk
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Dashenka

Thanks guys.

Silver I personally like to play both characters. They both feel right I just needed your imput what you would feel is best. Ann Summers it is then :D

I'll work on a character sheet asap.

Silver

Quote from: Dashenka on February 10, 2013, 07:02:37 AM
Thanks guys.

Silver I personally like to play both characters. They both feel right I just needed your imput what you would feel is best. Ann Summers it is then :D

I'll work on a character sheet asap.

Dashenka: At this current time I believe that everyone is only playing one character. You can ask NaughtyKitty. I am only Co-GM so as of this moment I have nothing to do with character approvals. Pick the one that speaks to you more for the moment.

Dashenka

Already did :) Finishing the character sheet. How do I pick an address? Just think of a random street name or is it based on a real city grid?

Angel Fire

Just a random street name is good.  It can be anything that you wish.  Just don't have the street address number be too high.  Up to... say 5000 would be good.

Something like 4375 Grimmer Road would be a good address.  The street name can be anything that you wish.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Moon Hound Hati

So I can't currently take a look at the character thread due to Chrome giving me some bogus mallware alert for that particular page on E, but I was wondering if this town is still in need of a capable trashman/garbageman. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

ebpohmr

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on February 11, 2013, 06:20:42 PM
So I can't currently take a look at the character thread due to Chrome giving me some bogus mallware alert for that particular page on E, but I was wondering if this town is still in need of a capable trashman/garbageman. :P

Yeah, Chrome gives me the same trouble with that page. As I recall, I went advanced>proceed to website and it loaded fine.

Also, as far as I am aware, we don't yet have a trashman...

Moon Hound Hati

Right. That helped. Saves me the trouble of having to resort to IE, at least. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Silver

Moon Hound Hati

Garbageman by day... Masked avenger by night?

Silver

Moon Hound Hati

Silver