Quote from: quozax on February 10, 2017, 06:02:51 AM
character sheet
[/img]
Bracken Forester
quozax

Sexuality:pansexual / bi

Race: Wolf

Position: Employee

Personality: Bracken is a very submissive personality.  He wants and needs to please everyone else.  He knows he's the bottom of the hierarchy and is fine with that.  He knows a lot about lust, but nothing of love.  To him sex equals acceptance and love. 

Backstory:Bracken was brought up in another dimension where humans never existed but instead anthros did.  He was born in a wolf pack and was immediately donned the omega of the group.  The bottom rung of a very tall ladder.  He was tasked with doing every odd labor nobody else would do.

When he was 16, it was made clear he would be the sex toy of the pack, but would not be dominated until his 18th birthday.  He was given a special pill that would turn every thing he ate into liquid waste, and it would make his anus more flexible in the process.

On his 18th birthday, his pack celebrated by issuing a 12 hour gang bang on him.  As he was never very loved when he was younger, he felt good that the others were paying positive attention to him. 

He's been the pack's sex toy for years now, and actually wouldn't change a thing.  But one day he fell asleep and found himself awake in the House of Wonders.  He doesn't know how he got there, but does know that his position has not changed. 

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248480.0 In a nutshell, I like most things.  In this game, I would enjoy light bondage, playful spanks, multiple partners, very light watersports (no drinking it!  Major off!), and other things as well.  I wouldn't mind some sort of actual relationship to brew between him and another instead of just sex. 

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 10, 2017, 10:47:39 AM
Another!

Vanitas

Vanitas
Madmartigan

Sexuality: Omnisexual
Race: A Deadly Sin.

Personality: Languorous | Charming | Complimentary | Seductive | Masterful

Backstory: "Sin is a demon crouching at the door; it will desire you, and you will be mastered by it" - Genesis 4 v.7.

There are devils, demons, archdemons, fallen angels, incubi, succubi, leviathans, night terrors, goblins and imps - and - let's be honest - most of them are raging assholes. What you're looking at right here, friend, is the literal manifestation of one of the original - often imitated, never replicated - Deadly Sins. Never set foot in Hell, not this one. Nossir, a Sin is meant to do Satan's work on Earth. A Sin is inspiration, if you will. A push in the wrong direction. A nudge towards the worst choice you ever made. That addictive cuddle in the dark. Demons come and go but Sin - a Sin will find you out and not let you go until your soul is safely tucked away in a shitty 4x4 midship cabin with no windows on a one-way cruise straight to Hell.

Now, you may be asking yourself, "Self, how did a slick customer like this handsome fellow before me get his hands on a real, unadulterated, 100% authentic Sin like this?" Well, that's none of your goddamn business. What's important right this minute is how you, yes YOU, my friend, can get your own greedy claws on this genuine Sin at such a deeply discounted, bargain basement price as you never did see. And you're not going to see it now. No, I'll whisper it to you and we'll draw up the blood contract in a minute if you haven't lost your goddamn mind. Still with me? Perfect! Let's do some business...

One might suspect that vanity is a form of Pride. One might be incorrect. Vanity, in its purest sense, is a form of Sloth. It is the desire to reap the most reward from the least effort, something at which the vain excel. If you are beautiful, elegant, witty, charming, and all the rest of the lot, people want to do things for you. And if you tell them they are beautiful, elegant, witty, charming, and all the rest, they want to do even MORE things for you. It is a win/win situation every time. And there is not a human born that is not vain about some aspect of their lives - even if it is only their modesty.

Pride, however, has always been a bit of a sore loser and became resentful of Vanity's apparently effortless success in stuffing Hell full of souls. And so it came about, on a day when Vanity was particularly inclined to do nothing to prevent it, that one Sin packed another off to somewhere else. Somewhere not terribly Earth, which was a nice change of pace, truth be told. If only this collar didn't bulge so much. It would be all ascots and cravats from now on.

Ons and Offs: Player's O/Os. Vanitas enjoys long looks in the mirror, suits of outrageous cost, and adoring sycophants to serve his every whim. He has a lot of whims. He may be an "employee" but subservience is not in his nature. He excels at romance, manipulation, teasing, edging, and verbal foreplay. Non-con and violence will not happen with this character.

Both accepted~

Faustus

Sparrow, do you want Character Sheets posted here, or PMed to you? c: Or no preference?

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Nadir

hereherehere lt me seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

* Dim Hon is excited to see

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 11, 2017, 12:33:06 AM
Sparrow, do you want Character Sheets posted here, or PMed to you? c: Or no preference?

Well I don't have a preference but our resident Hon seems to be eager to see, so you may as well post here~

Faustus

Daimhín; Or, Character Number One

Daimhín
Faustus

Age: Physically, he appears somewhere in the mid to late twenties range. Daimhín is actually more than half a millennia in age – somewhere in the seven hundred range.

Sexuality: Homosexual, but he feigns at asexual in an attempt to dissuade potential partners.

Race: Sacred Hart – Daimhín is the human embodiment of a white hart, perceived as a sacred and holy creature by many in European lore. Formerly, there were many like him, with the largest of their herds roaming through Great Britain and Ireland. Daimhín, himself, began in Ireland. He bears golden horns on his head and white ears, and a tail that he keeps hidden beneathe loose robes. He claims to be able to change into a full hart, but he has yet to prove this… His sacred hart status does give him a nifty healing ability, though.

Personality:

Rather arrogant, bratty, intelligent, and a slight bit manipulative, Daimhín is the personification of a “little prince” and seems to be expected to be treated as such. His moods are flighty and prone to quickly changing. If he is not kept entertained, Daimhín has a nasty habit of entertaining himself in a fashion that may bug others or grate on their nerves. If he has any understanding that it does bother his fellow companions, Daimhín neither lets on nor makes any gesture to change it. His enjoys being pampered, spoiled, and praised, which only seems to feed his petulant attitude. He does have a kind streak underneath all of it when he wants to, and a gentle hand with other creatures.

Backstory:

Born into a small herd of white hart in Ireland, Daimhín was raised to walk with his head high and expect the world to bend to his whims. With his father being the stag of the herd, Daimhín was fully expected to live up to his princeling status and learn to tend to the herd, recognize men worthy of being blessed, and guard the forest as watchers of Cernunnos.

What actually happened was that Daimhín buggered off from Ireland and skipped into England to explore somewhere during the Hundred Years War against France. He became quite fond of one up-and-coming boy King in particular and gave his blessings to the young man. Imagine his delight when he found his image being used in heraldic banners and sigils! Of course, his blessing didn’t particularly help the King, and all of the images made to honour him were dashed… Daimhín left England after that, returning home to Ireland to roam. Occasionally he would pop up again when he found someone worth his time to give blessings to, but as time went on he found less and less humans worth this.

Getting snagged by a human he thought worth his time to bless and being drug – by his antlers no less! Barbaric – to the Medea House of Wonders was never in Daimhín’s plans. He’s going to make the most of it, but be damned if he won’t try to do it on his terms and his alone.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Daimhín is also open to all forms of extreme content, as he can heal himself given the appropriate time to mend, meaning he can get up and go on with life. He cannot revive from being killed, however – maimed, yes, but not killed, so I would politely ask that my partners refrain from completely offing him without some sort of prior understanding or permission.

He's just the first of the batch. Next is a Client. Third -- Would there be interest in having a "medic" of sorts as an employee? I couldn't help but think that some of these boys might need a little patch-up, and a healer to look after them seemed like a good idea~

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 11, 2017, 12:38:46 AM
Daimhín; Or, Character Number One

Daimhín
Faustus

Age: Physically, he appears somewhere in the mid to late twenties range. Daimhín is actually more than half a millennia in age – somewhere in the seven hundred range.

Sexuality: Homosexual, but he feigns at asexual in an attempt to dissuade potential partners.

Race: Sacred Hart – Daimhín is the human embodiment of a white hart, perceived as a sacred and holy creature by many in European lore. Formerly, there were many like him, with the largest of their herds roaming through Great Britain and Ireland. Daimhín, himself, began in Ireland. He bears golden horns on his head and white ears, and a tail that he keeps hidden beneathe loose robes. He claims to be able to change into a full hart, but he has yet to prove this… His sacred hart status does give him a nifty healing ability, though.

Personality:

Rather arrogant, bratty, intelligent, and a slight bit manipulative, Daimhín is the personification of a “little prince” and seems to be expected to be treated as such. His moods are flighty and prone to quickly changing. If he is not kept entertained, Daimhín has a nasty habit of entertaining himself in a fashion that may bug others or grate on their nerves. If he has any understanding that it does bother his fellow companions, Daimhín neither lets on nor makes any gesture to change it. His enjoys being pampered, spoiled, and praised, which only seems to feed his petulant attitude. He does have a kind streak underneath all of it when he wants to, and a gentle hand with other creatures.

Backstory:

Born into a small herd of white hart in Ireland, Daimhín was raised to walk with his head high and expect the world to bend to his whims. With his father being the stag of the herd, Daimhín was fully expected to live up to his princeling status and learn to tend to the herd, recognize men worthy of being blessed, and guard the forest as watchers of Cernunnos.

What actually happened was that Daimhín buggered off from Ireland and skipped into England to explore somewhere during the Hundred Years War against France. He became quite fond of one up-and-coming boy King in particular and gave his blessings to the young man. Imagine his delight when he found his image being used in heraldic banners and sigils! Of course, his blessing didn’t particularly help the King, and all of the images made to honour him were dashed… Daimhín left England after that, returning home to Ireland to roam. Occasionally he would pop up again when he found someone worth his time to give blessings to, but as time went on he found less and less humans worth this.

Getting snagged by a human he thought worth his time to bless and being drug – by his antlers no less! Barbaric – to the Medea House of Wonders was never in Daimhín’s plans. He’s going to make the most of it, but be damned if he won’t try to do it on his terms and his alone.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Daimhín is also open to all forms of extreme content, as he can heal himself given the appropriate time to mend, meaning he can get up and go on with life. He cannot revive from being killed, however – maimed, yes, but not killed, so I would politely ask that my partners refrain from completely offing him without some sort of prior understanding or permission.

He's just the first of the batch. Next is a Client. Third -- Would there be interest in having a "medic" of sorts as an employee? I couldn't help but think that some of these boys might need a little patch-up, and a healer to look after them seemed like a good idea~

We could definitely use someone with healing abilities, yes~ >w>

Daimhín is accepted, and I'm excited to see the next two

Faustus

OH GOOD. <3 Cranky Doctor and Questionable Client to be finished shortly ~~ Eother this evening or tomorrow, depending on how my tea holds out.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 11, 2017, 12:46:29 AM
OH GOOD. <3 Cranky Doctor and Questionable Client to be finished shortly ~~ Eother this evening or tomorrow, depending on how my tea holds out.

aww yeeee

Nadir

Sparrowhawke

Just making a post to state that Dim Hon is now officially my co-GM for this game, so if he makes a post here or any rulings, they are indeed official. I have updated the rules in the Interest Check thread to reflect this.

Sparrowhawke

Still looking for people~ Clients, whores and other employees are still all needed/welcomed ^^

Faustus

Vellaeris Aradill; Or, Chracter Number Two

Vellaeris Aradill
Faustus

Age: Vellaeris stopped aging around the physical age of his mid-thirties. He’s actually a few centuries – about four hundred or so – years old.
Sexuality: Sapiosexual, primarily. He isn’t as concerned about what bits are attached nearly as much as he is concerned about what is going on between his partner’s ears. Vellaeris is completely turned away from dim-witted partners, no matter how nice their assets may be.

Race: Accidental Shade. And by “accidental,” Vellaeris means, “I tried to make a contract with a demon for more knowledge, but something went terribly wrong during the process and now I’m no longer human but hey I got that information I wanted.” He doesn’t seem that bothered to be a shadow-creature, and finds that the body is much more accommodating to his experiments and curiosities than his human shell ever was. He has a handy skill of being able to dissipate into nothing but shadows and smoke when he needs to make a quick escape – this ability seems to be used mostly to escape conversation he finds insufferable.

Position: Employee – Local researcher-turned-physician. He tends to the other employees (and the occasional client) after sessions. His vast storage of knowledge on individual creature physiologies and abilities has made him a crucial asset to the Medea House if only because he helps keep people alive. And if he happens to take a few samples for his studies, well…he doubts his patient will complain much.

Personality:

Eccentric is a good word to begin the discussion of Vellaeris. He is, first and foremost, a researcher with an unquenchable thirst for more knowledge – it’s what got him into this mess to begin with, after all – and this means that his research comes as a forefront to his life. He is often heard mumbling new information underbreath as he studies over a specimen and jots notes into his notebook, or a potential “new friend” will find themselves analysed (quietly – he does try to be polite, after all) as a research target first before he warms up to them. Vellaeris has been known to come across as a bit cold, aloof, and slightly out-of-touch with his surroundings. He chalks it up to being a scientist at the core. Realistically, he’s just a bit strange and seeking an excuse.

Backstory:

It all began in Vienna, Italy, during the Renaissance. Wait, no, not there. Hm. Actually, it was Wittenberg, Germany, during the 1400s and– wait, what do you mean that is another story? Perhaps London. Or Versailles. Or Moscow. A different plane. A different time. Each time Vellaeris is asked about his origins, the story changes. He becomes older, younger, a lord, a lady, a pauper, a king… It has gotten to the point that no one (possibly including Vellaeris himself) actually knows the correct beginnings for the researcher.

What does remain consistent through each tale is this: Vellaeris desired more knowledge than what he could be afforded at the time in whatever station he was existing within. He wanted more and he was willing to do whatever it took to obtain it. So he made a bargain with whatever dark entity would hear him. A Shade emerged from the flames of Vellaeris’ offering and told him that it would happily exchange all the knowledge of the cosmos, but for a price. Somehow, Vellaeris had not heard of a certain scholar that tried the same thing, and foolishly agreed to the demands of the Shade. He extended his hand, expecting to receive a contract…

But everything went terribly wrong. Or terribly wrong for the Shade, anyway. Vellaeris had mistakenly put the incorrect sigils around the edge of the circle: a simple mix-up of vernacular and a mis-placed line turned “mutual contract” into “absorb” and he took the Shade into his body through assimilation. It granted him the knowledge he sought, eternal life, shadow manipulation… And if he occasionally had the craving for flesh, blood, and sex to satisfy the ore carnal beast inside of him, well, Vellaeris could overlook that for the exchange he got.

Sometimes, he swears he can still hear the Shade in his head. Sometimes, Vellaeris can’t remember gaps of time and wakes up where he is certain he wasn’t before. But not everything is perfect, right? And on one of those walks, if he woke up and ended up with a job at the Medea House of Wonders… Well, that was all right too. For now.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Vellaeris cannot easily be killed, so he is another good candidate when you need someone who can satisfy extreme kinks.

Because I'm weak and finally have the time to make one of my other characters...

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 20, 2017, 08:38:23 PM
Vellaeris Aradill; Or, Chracter Number Two

Vellaeris Aradill
Faustus

Age: Vellaeris stopped aging around the physical age of his mid-thirties. He’s actually a few centuries – about four hundred or so – years old.
Sexuality: Sapiosexual, primarily. He isn’t as concerned about what bits are attached nearly as much as he is concerned about what is going on between his partner’s ears. Vellaeris is completely turned away from dim-witted partners, no matter how nice their assets may be.

Race: Accidental Shade. And by “accidental,” Vellaeris means, “I tried to make a contract with a demon for more knowledge, but something went terribly wrong during the process and now I’m no longer human but hey I got that information I wanted.” He doesn’t seem that bothered to be a shadow-creature, and finds that the body is much more accommodating to his experiments and curiosities than his human shell ever was. He has a handy skill of being able to dissipate into nothing but shadows and smoke when he needs to make a quick escape – this ability seems to be used mostly to escape conversation he finds insufferable.

Position: Employee – Local researcher-turned-physician. He tends to the other employees (and the occasional client) after sessions. His vast storage of knowledge on individual creature physiologies and abilities has made him a crucial asset to the Medea House if only because he helps keep people alive. And if he happens to take a few samples for his studies, well…he doubts his patient will complain much.

Personality:

Eccentric is a good word to begin the discussion of Vellaeris. He is, first and foremost, a researcher with an unquenchable thirst for more knowledge – it’s what got him into this mess to begin with, after all – and this means that his research comes as a forefront to his life. He is often heard mumbling new information underbreath as he studies over a specimen and jots notes into his notebook, or a potential “new friend” will find themselves analysed (quietly – he does try to be polite, after all) as a research target first before he warms up to them. Vellaeris has been known to come across as a bit cold, aloof, and slightly out-of-touch with his surroundings. He chalks it up to being a scientist at the core. Realistically, he’s just a bit strange and seeking an excuse.

Backstory:

It all began in Vienna, Italy, during the Renaissance. Wait, no, not there. Hm. Actually, it was Wittenberg, Germany, during the 1400s and– wait, what do you mean that is another story? Perhaps London. Or Versailles. Or Moscow. A different plane. A different time. Each time Vellaeris is asked about his origins, the story changes. He becomes older, younger, a lord, a lady, a pauper, a king… It has gotten to the point that no one (possibly including Vellaeris himself) actually knows the correct beginnings for the researcher.

What does remain consistent through each tale is this: Vellaeris desired more knowledge than what he could be afforded at the time in whatever station he was existing within. He wanted more and he was willing to do whatever it took to obtain it. So he made a bargain with whatever dark entity would hear him. A Shade emerged from the flames of Vellaeris’ offering and told him that it would happily exchange all the knowledge of the cosmos, but for a price. Somehow, Vellaeris had not heard of a certain scholar that tried the same thing, and foolishly agreed to the demands of the Shade. He extended his hand, expecting to receive a contract…

But everything went terribly wrong. Or terribly wrong for the Shade, anyway. Vellaeris had mistakenly put the incorrect sigils around the edge of the circle: a simple mix-up of vernacular and a mis-placed line turned “mutual contract” into “absorb” and he took the Shade into his body through assimilation. It granted him the knowledge he sought, eternal life, shadow manipulation… And if he occasionally had the craving for flesh, blood, and sex to satisfy the ore carnal beast inside of him, well, Vellaeris could overlook that for the exchange he got.

Sometimes, he swears he can still hear the Shade in his head. Sometimes, Vellaeris can’t remember gaps of time and wakes up where he is certain he wasn’t before. But not everything is perfect, right? And on one of those walks, if he woke up and ended up with a job at the Medea House of Wonders… Well, that was all right too. For now.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Vellaeris cannot easily be killed, so he is another good candidate when you need someone who can satisfy extreme kinks.

Because I'm weak and finally have the time to make one of my other characters...

Awwww yisss

He's been accepted~

Blythe

...I keep eyeballing this thread because there are monster-guy characters, my absolute weakness. <_<;

If I could only think of a character to play. >_<

Madriv

Quote from: Blythe on February 21, 2017, 03:15:30 AM
...I keep eyeballing this thread because there are monster-guy characters, my absolute weakness. <_<;

If I could only think of a character to play. >_<

I have complete faith in you, Blythe.

Blythe

This is the image I'm contemplating playing (thank you Biblio for posting that in my Monster thread!). I've been fascinated with that image ever since I first saw it and have been looking for an excuse to play it. Or this one (again, Biblio strikes with much win left in the Monster thread ;D ) because all those arms tempt me. ^^;

Faustus

Ooooohhhh, the second one! I mean, Mads already has a character in play using the first image, but that second one screams of you, somehow.

Blythe

Quote from: Faustus on February 21, 2017, 12:50:03 PM
Ooooohhhh, the second one! I mean, Mads already has a character in play using the first image,

This is why I need to peek through CS threads more fully before posting. >_> Didn't realize the first one was taken, oops!

Quote from: Faustus on February 21, 2017, 12:50:03 PM
but that second one screams of you, somehow.

Second one it is!  ;D

Now to just figure out a sheet to go with the image!

Faustus

Blythe

Aegaeon
Blythe

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Hecatoncheires / Centimani - a Hundred Handed One. This is a race from Greek lore--a manner of Titan that was defeated by Zeus and bade to guard Tartarus. Aegaeon, however, hails from a very Earth-like world sometimes referred to by outsiders as "Gaia" where the Centimani triumphed over Zeus and threw him and his brethren into the depths of the Underworld. On this Earth, Greek culture and magic dominate, and Cronus is still the King of the Gods. Aegaeon assists him from time to time, but the world has faded from the Age of Heroes, and so Aegaeon leaves more often than not, seeking new sensations and new people. He has grown tired of Cronus and seeks his own pleasures and power. He normally only shows two arms, but through his strange and almost ethereal black cloak, he can manifest nearly as many arms as he seems to need. He is far stronger than any mortal man and has learned some few magical secrets of the elements of earth, but at the same time, he is of a race that seems surprisingly literal and easy to trick.

Position: Client

Personality: Curious | Frustratingly Cryptic | Aggressive | Unstable | Envious | Vigorous | Treacherous | Easily Captivated | Frustratingly Literal | Humorless

Backstory: Aegaeon was the most fierce and powerful of the Hecatoncheires, but he was a loose cannon. Despite Zeus having his many allies and even the Cyclopes, Aegaeon defied prophecy and was instrumental in Zeus's defeat. This has since sent the realm of Gaia into a spiral of chaos. Destiny is not meant to be thwarted, and the Fates dislike being denied. The Fates and Furies have been tormenting Aegaeon since, trying to convince him to betray Cronus, and this has resulted in some instability in the Titan. Periodically, he will revert to a rage-induced personality that is sometimes referred to as "Briareus," a personality that seems convinced that the Tyrant-King Cronus should not have won. The "Briareus" personality tends to lash out unthinkingly and punish everyone around him, feeling as though time itself is wrong. Aegaeon is aware when the Briareus personality assumes control, and sometimes he welcomes the fury of his other self. He has been known to provoke it into emerging when he's bored--anything can set it off, but personal insults can easily accomplish it (or if someone tricks him and he discovers they tricked him).

Aegaeon has helped Cronus rule for over a thousand years, and the world he hails from is now a bleak and devastating place of unthinking misery. Aegaeon is one of the rare few powerful enough to leave as he wishes, via secret doors to other worlds far too close to Tartarus for his liking. He discovered the Medea House of Wonders when it was recommended to him by a prisoner who was hoping to swap a secret for his life. Aegaeon took his secret...and then took his life anyway. And then visited the House. The Titan was not initially a frequent customer; he generally journeyed there to observe before risking anything in the way of liaisons, but as of late, he has felt a certain emptiness and want. He has met Euclid Medea briefly and admires him rather greatly.

Ons and Offs: Clicky! Aegaeon's going to fall fairly strongly on the 'Dom' side of things, and its possible he might delve into non-con. It is slightly possible that he might switch for the right person, but this is unlikely. I'm up for most things with him except for my hard Offs listed my O/Os.

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Okay, tentative sheet completed, edits made as above. Will make any changes needed, of course. ^^

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -