Erotica Enclosure [Hentai | Short-Term] (Currently Full)

Started by Leki, December 05, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LeSane

Leki said that people had 24hrs to make a sheet or their reservations would be open to the public.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lynnette

Quote from: LeSane on December 13, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
Leki said that people had 24hrs to make a sheet or their reservations would be open to the public.

Mhm. That being said, I see Leki has been off for the last two days, so it's probably related to that. He'll show up again I'm sure :P
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

JoanieSappho

It's also not quite the best time of year for stuff. I figure it's holiday related things, or family.

LeSane