Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Ummm, do you guys realize that Samuel walked over to Jessica and them at the table?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 25, 2013, 11:12:45 PM
Ummm, do you guys realize that Samuel walked over to Jessica and them at the table?
Yes.  Let me post for Pen.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 25, 2013, 11:12:45 PM
Or are the post before that?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 25, 2013, 11:13:45 PM
Yes.  Let me post for Pen.
Ok cool, just making sure my post wasn't missed or something, that's all.

Demigod1945

Now we just need divine and kepesk to visit the thread!!!

Demigod1945

Quote from: Zaniel on July 26, 2013, 10:00:59 AM
This was fun guys. But Zaniels out. Thanks for indulging in an interaction with me :)
It was fun trust me. Thanks for the partial sword duel.

Demigod1945

I won't be on here at all today, tomorrow, and possibly the day after that. Bye 

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 26, 2013, 10:53:08 AM
I won't be on here at all today, tomorrow, and possibly the day after that. Bye
k, so rather than wait 3 days for Ervin to respond, I kinda just `jettisoned' us from the interaction. Hope that was okay.
EoD, if you don't want to follow Jake's lead, it's okay, just have her pull away from him or something at that point.
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

EndofDivine

That's fine Kepesk. Starting to see a pattern though. Trouble? Grab Jessica and run away! Such a pansy  :P

Anyway, I'll post something later tonight and we can try to chase down Cas if she's up for it.

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 26, 2013, 03:42:20 PM
That's fine Kepesk. Starting to see a pattern though. Trouble? Grab Jessica and run away! Such a pansy  :P

Anyway, I'll post something later tonight and we can try to chase down Cas if she's up for it.
Lol, sure.

Demigod1945

Well, my plans got changed so no three day wait for anyone.

EndofDivine

Almost jealous of Kepesk right now. He gets Bon Jovi and I get dragged to Franklin for 3 hours of 60s and 70s music. I'm sure Cas knows what I'm talking about.  ;)

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 26, 2013, 09:19:03 PM
Almost jealous of Kepesk right now. He gets Bon Jovi and I get dragged to Franklin for 3 hours of 60s and 70s music. I'm sure Cas knows what I'm talking about.  ;)
>>...That's not where I live!  *denies*

EndofDivine

Aww...dangit. Well, I'll find my way to the right town one of these days. There's only so many around here. *sharpens knife*

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 26, 2013, 09:21:37 PM
Aww...dangit. Well, I'll find my way to the right town one of these days. There's only so many around here. *sharpens knife*
>>....
*starts setting up booby traps*

Demigod1945

To either kepesk or divine, does one of you mind if I have Samuel hear a thought about going to the basement from your characters?

EndofDivine

I don't mind but Sam can probably just guess what we're up to based on what Pen said and the fact we're being so secretive.

Quote from: Cascalence on July 26, 2013, 09:24:42 PM
>>....
*starts setting up booby traps*

So if I ever post one day and say I'm hanging upside down from a tree in Cas' yard...I'm being 100% serious you guys. Please send help if that happens.

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 26, 2013, 09:45:21 PM
I don't mind but Sam can probably just guess what we're up to based on what Pen said and the fact we're being so secretive.

So if I ever post one day and say I'm hanging upside down from a tree in Cas' yard...I'm being 100% serious you guys. Please send help if that happens.
NO!!  Don't send help!  She doesn't need help!  SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 26, 2013, 09:39:33 PM
To either kepesk or divine, does one of you mind if I have Samuel hear a thought about going to the basement from your characters?
Hey, if that's what you really wanna do, and if your character really thinks that's a good idea, there's nothing I can do about it...
~ Aristotle

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 26, 2013, 03:42:20 PM
lol! Are you challenging my manhood!?! ;p
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Posted, no telepathy used, just amazing intellect!!!!

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 26, 2013, 09:21:37 PM
Oh that's right both you and Cas live in Kentucky too.

EndofDivine

Quote from: Kepesk on July 26, 2013, 10:30:54 PM
lol! Are you challenging my manhood!?! ;p

*Smacks Kepesk's crotch with a white glove* Your manhood has just been challenged, sir. Pistols or swords?

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 26, 2013, 10:39:37 PM
*Smacks Kepesk's crotch with a white glove* Your manhood has just been challenged, sir. Pistols or swords?
*youch!* Seriously!?!
lol Neither. Tongues. I'm a lover, not a fighter!;p
~ Aristotle

EndofDivine

Quote from: Kepesk on July 27, 2013, 12:35:59 AM
Tongues.;p

Sooo. I'm bored and can't sleep. Anyone else bored and feel like helping me brainstorm a character? I like having people to bounce ideas off of.