NC Corruption Harem [ M Seeking F ]

Started by Zero, September 16, 2014, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Welcome to my Roleplay Request thread. Please PM me if you're interested in the storyline below. I'm looking specifically to do a 1x1 RP where my partner plays at least a pair of females.
First and foremost I'd like to be clear on the kind of partner I'm looking for, and the kind of partner I am.

Me

• Male
  • Roleplaying here for 5 years
  • Honest
  • Keeps in Communication

My Partner

• Ability to write 3+ Paragraphs per post
  • Good Grammar/Spelling
  • A desire to weave a story for two, and introduce ideas to a plot.
  • Are Female

Highly Preferred

• IM Client for OOC discussion of plot
  • Ability to play multiple female characters (Not necessarily in the same scene, but over the course of the roleplay)
  • Knowledge of Japanese Culture
  • Knowledge of Anime

I apologize if these seem excessive but, I've found myself losing interest in those I cannot talk to. I want to be able to connect to my partners, and know that we are on the same page. In any case, if you're still here . . . below I'm going to list a few ideas for plots, all of which would be set in a Japanese HS. Please PM me for contact information, or if you have any questions or plots.

Plot Ideas

1. Japanese HS

a. An intelligent, maybe slightly nerdy boy develops a drug which puts its user into a suggestible and heated state. He creates a little club, which becomes more like a cult as he gathers ‘members’ through mind control, forcing some of the independent, useful girls into becoming his. Ideas here include a somewhat talented band, maybe an athlete… basically those with bright futures. They become addicted to him, he forces them to act as if nothing in their lives has changed, but exploits them. Underground tapes, or using their talents to funnel money to him. Etc.

b. A loner uses blackmail on a gravure idol, leading to their corruption and eventual breakdown. The idol has a secret girlfriend, and he will have pictures of them making out or having sex with another girl of power, or of high morale values like a public committee or student council president would be high risk for the two. Not having a boyfriend for an idol is pretty standard fare, and it would ruin her career if it got out. My character would also separately be able to begin using her enjoyment of depravity and begin making sex videos for profit... labeling them as a 'look alike'.

2. Modern, Spy

a. Having been released in a prisoner exchange, an enemy handler is found to once again be up to no good. The spy who had captured him previously has either decided prematurely to try and end things, or is dispatched to capture him / assassinate him. This time however, the tables are turned, and he uses a trigger he had implanted in her the last time they met when she arrives. With them alone, he works to corrupt her completely, brainwashing her into complete allegiance to him and uses her as bait for her ‘backup’. When her backup comes to save her, her first test of loyalty is to betray her fellow spy.

3. Sci-fi

a. A united planets ( federation ) academy where elite crews are both trained and fly missions according to their rank. We can make this planetary and have similar facilities to akin it to a university, but with much more high tech and different more practical classes like weapons training, hand to hand combat instead of conventional sports, pilot training, star map reading etc.

The main plot idea revolves around a spy/exiled/villain. His goal is the corruption of an all female small elite crew, being that he was passed over for the captain program. The crew has already been together for several missions, and are close to gaining their 'wings' [ their own ship ] so that they can begin more difficult and important missions for the federation.

He had a sleeper agent among them, one they might least expect. An independent, fiery [ assassin/second lieutenant/ice queen ] who either is fooling the others into believing nothing is wrong with her, or perhaps we can have this idea that he can trigger her into her 'slave persona'. Perhaps she was a subject to his experiment, that's how he's able to corrupt her.

4. Medieval Fantasy

a. A human alchemist has been sent to the elven castle as a peaceful envoy, there to study magic and act as an ambassador. His true goal however, is to corrupt the nation from the inside into his own, by turning the newly anointed princess into his puppet. The princess and several of her close protectors, possible personal guard, mage, etc. are somewhat onto his duplicity, but they are ill prepared when he manages to turn one of them with his potions.

Plot Devices

Corruption/Mind Break
A strong independent girl, being corrupted, trained and eventually broken into a dependent one. I'm using broken here only to mean that in her mind, she's chosen not to resist any longer, that given a choice out of her situation, she would no longer choose to leave the one who corrupted her. Whether that is because of craving some newfound lust, or wants to stay under protection, or by any other means . . . the corrupted in the end is willing to put her master's future over her own.

Secret Enslavement
A character is enslaved and those around them don't know it. She'd act normal in her everyday life, but she is a slave to her master and will answer the call.

Betrayal
This plays on the multiple character preferred slot, but the idea here is that once a character is either Corrupted or Addicted, whomever is controlling them will either ask them to expand his control, or one of their close siblings/friends becomes suspicious that they are acting odd, and snoops around, thus requiring them to be taken care of.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Zero

Zero

Added multiple new plots, altered title.

Zero

Zero

Zero

Bump, returning to regular replies again.

Zero

Zero