St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellis

Yeah. I see I missed that. I read the opening post. But only saw that on teachers. I think that's what threw me off. If you're Ok with it. I shall revise the profile.

meilimiao

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 16, 2013, 03:28:39 PM
Keep in mind that Itou Kaoru was actually fully transgender, though, and was a male made to look like a female.

Understood and here's her slightly tweaked profile for your approval :>

Name: Itou Kaoru

Position: Student

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual; dominant when on her own, but subjects to the will of Leona.

Appearance: 5'8 with brown hair that curls slightly around her shoulders, and blue eyes.  She is a very attractive person, with rather big breasts, small waist, toned thighs, and surprisingly long legs - an athletic figure that shows she works out everyday.  A playful smile seems to always quirk at her lips, as if she has a naughty little secret that no one knows.

Personality: Kaoru is friendly and very extroverted - she is often seeing smiling and making jokes whenever she is not around Leona.  She has that unique quality that seems to draw people towards her and makes friends easily.  However when near Leona she is a completely different person -  a bit more subdued and perhaps even somewhat nervous to some people; what she's trying not to show is that she's jealous of those that are really close to Leona, especially Karen.  She is fully aware she has no sense of ownership over Leona, since no one does, but she still somewhat has feelings for Leona.

Purpose at Arcadia: Kaoru was born a man, his father was working for one of the Morimoto companies and tried to steal from them.  Of course the security system caught him and he was almost fired but his bosses discovered he had a son who was a teacher at a Tokyo high school.  The company blackmailed him and soon his son was teaching at St Arcadia.  Given that Kaoru was a slender, feminine man, with slightly girlish mannerisms, when Leona met him she abused him by forcing him to cross dress and even teach classes in womens clothes. Her lieutenants, particularly Karen Himeki, shaved him all over and forced him into stockings and heels around school.

Eventually, against his will and because he had no choice, they forced his father to spend his life's savings of several tens of millions of Yen on a sex-change operation conducted by a team of the best surgeons in Tokyo. Leona demanded they even enhance his cock from its original six inches and leave his balls intact, though a "real" vagina was crafted under his balls with the nerve endings in it diverted from his prostate. Kaoru can now achieve orgasm from vaginal stimulation as well as from her male member.

Despite her change in lifestyle, Kaoru has fully embraced her new life and position at the school.  Leona may have put her through many humiliating experiences and likely will continue to do so, but Kaoru still sees her as a savior of sorts - saving her from her boring life and unleashing the side of her that she's kept hidden for a while - ironically something she keeps hidden.  Being much older than the students, the Morimoto girls still thought it would be funny to enroll her as a student, more or less using her for whatever purpose they want to use her for.
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

Hellis

Modified to take in account his parents and blackmail.

Name: Kai Kotetzu / Kotetzu Kai
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Bisexual, attracted to domineering, dominant personalities. Switch but mostly on submissive side.

Appearance:somewhat small in stature with his 5'7, Kai isn't the most imposing. His body is lithe, rather femine in a way. But never such that you'd ever doubt his gender. Its more a case of having a round face, big clear eyes and a very gentle look all around. He is also very smooth and have little hair naturally. His hair tends to be neatly combed to cover his face

Personality:: Kai's a chipper, generally harmless soul. Not spineless, but harmless. He doesn't go out of his way to cause problems and he is generally nice to people in his surroundings. He is a bright young man as well, fully aware of the things that goes on around him. What doesn't comprehend tends to be subtle sings in human interaction. This can cause him to say some things that seem out of turn and has been known to land him in trouble more then once.

Purpose at Arcadia: Kai doesn't know why he was enrolled at the seemingly prestigious academy. His scores were decent but not enough to ever earn him scholarship of any kind. But his parents are both well known in the Tokyo political scene and wield significant influence in their sphere of social circles.His parents, while influential had been cough in  Morimotos web. There was pictures of both of them participating in orgies back before they hit the limelight.  The reason as to why they chosen him for enrollment is probably his seemingly pliant nature, his “cute” looks and the fact that he is very flexible of mind. Of course, you didn't just attend there. They practically own you. And his family having no choice but to go along and enroll him at the academy have only made the situation stranger. Upon arriving, he found the Academy to be very unsettling as his own sexual experience is still somewhat limited.

NileGoddess

Hellis, male/male interactions haven't really been a big part of the roleplay so far, nor have they been in the Discipline game or hentai to my knowledge. Most of the sexual activity is male/female and female/female. Furthermore, we don't have any male player characters that would be suitable for male/male scenes, so your character becomes an outlier of sorts. At this time, I think I will have to decline the character, because I just don't see him being a good fit for the game.

NileGoddess

Meilimiao, we might have to tweak some things with your Kaoru. Since we've really pushed the best friend relationship between Karen and Leona to lovers, the parts about Kaoru being protective of Leona will have to be toned down. The part about being the spy might also have to get changed, but Haibane had a thought concerning those parts. Kaoru could be:

1) Not close and supportive of Leona (although can secretly be, never openly) - is spy - is secretly, not openly jealous of Karen.
2) Is known to be supporter of Leona - has issues with Karen being so close to her, aka jealousy.

We could go with one or the other, but both might be an issue.

meilimiao

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 18, 2013, 08:03:58 PM
Meilimiao, we might have to tweak some things with your Kaoru. Since we've really pushed the best friend relationship between Karen and Leona to lovers, the parts about Kaoru being protective of Leona will have to be toned down. The part about being the spy might also have to get changed, but Haibane had a thought concerning those parts. Kaoru could be:

1) Not close and supportive of Leona (although can secretly be, never openly) - is spy - is secretly, not openly jealous of Karen.
2) Is known to be supporter of Leona - has issues with Karen being so close to her, aka jealousy.

We could go with one or the other, but both might be an issue.

Ah. I wasn't sure where the storyline progressed since the original Kaoru left but I think it would make more sense with my character concept of Kaoru that she's a supporter of Leona and is jealous of Karen.

Haibane

That could make for an interesting 3-way interaction, especially since Leona, who is bisexual but leans heavily towards girls, may enjoy a roll between the sheets with Kaoru now and then who incorporates the best things of both genders from her pov. Kaoru can still be a social club spy as long as you keep the support for Leona hidden from public knowledge (which the original player was doing in so far as it went), such as treating the sex sessions with Leona as though they are forced upon her and she complies unwillingly.

Could this deception even fool Karen for a while?

So yeah, lots of things we could explore there.

NileGoddess

Quote from: meilimiao on January 18, 2013, 08:24:18 PM
Ah. I wasn't sure where the storyline progressed since the original Kaoru left but I think it would make more sense with my character concept of Kaoru that she's a supporter of Leona and is jealous of Karen.

Also, I was curious to ask what sort of scenes you had in mind and your desire to play Kaoru? The reason I ask is based on other players' preferences. Since she's transgendered, that might eliminate M/M scenes because of preferences.

meilimiao

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 19, 2013, 06:29:25 AM
Also, I was curious to ask what sort of scenes you had in mind and your desire to play Kaoru? The reason I ask is based on other players' preferences. Since she's transgendered, that might eliminate M/M scenes because of preferences.

I don't see M/M really happening with Kaoru (as in, should she do anything when a male, she would be treated like a woman since I read in the description that those parts of her work... unless I misread and/or misunderstood that?)  I have her classified as bisexual because... well... with both parts working after the surgery, what else could I classify her as?  She does most definitely prefer women due to her still mostly having a male mentality.  That also is what motivates my want to play Kaoru - female in body (excluding her member) but still male mentally and with (I guess you'd consider it straight) male desires.  That balance of her still possibly being humiliated for what she is, as well as her trying to come to terms to the fact that she's going to have to adapt to it, intrigues me.  She's also very like the concept that I had in mind with Naoto in that sense.

Hellis

A shame as that is, I fully understand. Such is usually the case with any rp. They tend to be mostly straight males.

NileGoddess

Meilimiao, Kaoru looks good for the game.

Did you make many edits to the original character? If not, we can just make some tweaks in the Student and Faculty Directory. If you did make some, Haibane and I can just copy them over to avoid a double character post.

Have a look at the Student Handbook. This contains some IC stuff (as well as OOC) about the happenings and etiquette of St. Arcadia.

Lastly, introduce yourself in the OOC. This is where all our planning and discussion goes on.

meilimiao

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 22, 2013, 02:06:37 PM
Meilimiao, Kaoru looks good for the game.

Did you make many edits to the original character? If not, we can just make some tweaks in the Student and Faculty Directory. If you did make some, Haibane and I can just copy them over to avoid a double character post.

Have a look at the Student Handbook. This contains some IC stuff (as well as OOC) about the happenings and etiquette of St. Arcadia.

Lastly, introduce yourself in the OOC. This is where all our planning and discussion goes on.

I made some edits and I also edited my post to better suit the game (since you said there were changes to be made due to storyline progression ^_^).  Thank you and please let me know if I missed something in my changes.

NileGoddess

Okay, in that case, I will just make the edits to the existing profile on the directory to avoid duplicates. Feel free to say hello in the OOC!

NileGoddess

I am bumping this interest check again to see if there are any interested players in joining. The game is currently in between scenes, coming from a scene off the St. Arcadia school grounds back to the school, so it would be a good time for new players to join in.

If you are interested, please read the first post of the interest check to get a background of the story, as well as to get the character template. Familiarity with the Discipline hentai-setting is not required, but what is needed to know about the general plot and concept is detailed in the first post. We are borrowing some concepts, but otherwise we are running the game our own way.

Only student characters are accepted at this time, since faculty players usually have too much downtime to maintain their interest. Please look at the character thread, as green listed characters are available to become full playable characters. Otherwise, all characters must be submitted in a realistic sense, ie, believable body measurements (no girls with G-cup breasts, boys with 12 inch cocks), realistic hobbies/abilities (no super hackers, ninjas, or geniuses), and must be sexually consistent (no clearly listed dominant characters that have a ton of submissive characteristics, or vice-versa).

Please submit all characters/questions in this thread for review. Haibane and I reserve to decline characters based on our judgement.

LightNight

Just asking if your still looking for new chars for this RP as I like to get in on this if their is a opening?
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

NileGoddess

Quote from: LightNight on May 15, 2013, 06:36:19 PM
Just asking if your still looking for new chars for this RP as I like to get in on this if their is a opening?

LightNight, if you are interested, please submit a character profile. All the information needed is on the first post of this thread. We will then look at it and see if you are a good fit for the game.

NileGoddess

LightNight, after reviewing your profile submission, we have decided to decline your application. Your character is listed as dominant, but exhibits very shy and non-dominant characteristics, such as how he is described as nerdy and a loner, so it doesn't seem like you have quite the right idea for the game.

King Serperior

Um, I think I would like to be a student, if at all possible.  Should I PM my character Sheet to you, NileGoddess?  Or submit it here?

I have been craving a good School-based Roleplay for a while now.

EDIT:  I've been meaning to try to work on playing as a Female Character lately, but if that's not what you're looking for, if you are looking, I can play a male character instead.  Just working on expanding my personal boundaries and being more open.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

NileGoddess

King Serperior, thank you for the interest, but please read the first post of this thread and post your profile there. It has some slightly updated information about characters and plot.