Sub Female Seeking Dom Male( Craving a Doctor Who roleplay.)

Started by ThinGirl00, July 24, 2016, 06:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinGirl00

I am currently seeking a MxF roleplay. As I have a current obsession with vampires, I am looking for something to play a dominant male vampire to my female human character. Perhaps a kidnapping or arranged marriage? I am, however, not limited to this. If you have a plot that you think I would enjoy, feel free to suggest it!

I am pretty open to just about anything. I do have my limits though. I am NOT a fan of incest. Period. Unless he's step siblings or step whatever...as long as they aren't related by blood.

I do have an on/off page so if you are interested, please check that out. I may be convinced to do FXF but only if it is a threesome between 2 females and 1 male.

I will list some possible plots below. I am not limited to these!

ThinGirl00

Princess X Barbarian:. My character is a young sixteen year old princess who had been promised in marriage to a cruel yet handsome prince. On the way, she is kidnapped by a group of Barbarians. The leader of these takes an initial fondness to the princess and decides to have his way with her.

(Non-con, Rape, Anal, Oral, Group.)

Teacher X Student: My character had been having some trouble at home and Is doing poorly at school.  A male teacher, new to the school, wants to help her in more ways than one.

(Anal. Public sex. Virgin sex.)

Vampire X human: in this scenario, the human is a young girl with an abusive father. He become indebted to a vampire and offers his daughter as payment. The Vampire accepts.

Vampire X Vampire: a newly tuned vampire is abandoned by her sire. Perhaps she was turned by accident? Anyway, a vampire happens upon her just as she savagely murders two men seeking to take advantage.

ThinGirl00

These are fandoms. Bolded is the part I would like to play

•The Orignals- Klaus X Original female character

• The Orignals- Elijah X Original female character

• Doctor Who- no particular pairings in mind.

• Vampire Diaries

• Interview with a Vampire - Lestat X Original female character