St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vin26m

Name: Hanamichi Sakuragi

Position: Student, basketball player

Sexual Preferences: Dominant, straight.  Likes to use force and intimidation.  Has recently gotten into using bondage on his partners.  Loves to perform in front of a crowd.

Appearance: 6'3" feet tall (189 cm), 187 lbs. (85 kg), athletic build, short black hair dyed red, brown eyes, fair/tan skin, Japanese descent.  He usually looks pissed off unless he's roaring because of something he accomplished, such as a slam dunk.

Personality: Sakuragi is short tempered, arrogant, and aggressive.  He's a thug on the basketball court and a bully off of it.  He's a slacker who pushes others around and his mindset is "might makes right." 

Although he has a dominant personality, he can be persuaded to submit to a strong female personality, acting as a toy for her or as a tool to be used against someone else.  He is loud, obnoxious and brash, traits that were encouraged because of the winning results he consistently got as a star player on his basketball team and the lack of consequences for his terrible actions.

Purpose at Arcadia: Sakuragi is at St. Arcadia because of what he himself did.  Although he did his fair share of pushing others around and otherwise belittling them, his worst offenses were of the sexual assault variety. 

Copping feels of female students turned to full molestation of cheerleaders, which led to coerced oral sex of the student council president, which developed into gang-rape of the team manager's older sister and finally culminated in the the restrained sodomy of a teacher in her own classroom after school.

Instead of going to prison for his crimes, lawyers from the Morimoto family provided counsel that questioned the evidence and actually got his latest victim in trouble for enticing him as a minor and her student.  He got off with probation, but was remanded to the custody of the St. Arcadia Academy.  One wrong move, and he's in prison.

The seriousness of the repercussions of his misdeeds have finally weighed on his conscience, at least a little bit.  At this point he just wants to get his act together, focus on academics and basketball, and maybe get a scholarship for college.

It shouldn't be too difficult for him to revert to his old ways.

As a basketball player, he has loads of natural ability, particularly strength, quickness, stamina and jumping ability.  He is best known for his rebounding, shot blocking and slam dunks.  He plays dirty, sneaking in tricks when the ref isn't watching and taunting opponents.  His subtle pushes and sharp elbows get into the opposing players' minds and causes them to make mistakes.  He usually fouls out of games when the impending result is clear.

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Zaer Darkwail

Both GM's are busy so all new applicants please wait patiently :).

Gekido

Are you still looking for students? if so male or female?

NileGoddess

Haibane might be able to get around looking at profiles. I'm still in the process of moving. She's been in this game from day one, so I trust her judgement. However, I know she's also super busy.

Haibane, up to.

Haibane

Yes, Gekido, we are still looking. Do please make sure you read all of the opening post of this thread so that you understand the context and atmospehere that these students are in.

Vin, I would prefer it if your characater was a victim of one of his family members mistakes, and that family member must be a Morimoto employee. I see no reason why the Morimotos would involve themsleves with a student who was unconnected with their empire in the first place.

Right now, in game - and this applies to you both - we have several characters that are either resisting the regime or seem uninterested in it, so characters that embraced the system the two sisters are running would be preferred.

vin26m

Quote from: Haibane on August 24, 2012, 02:49:41 AM
Vin, I would prefer it if your characater was a victim of one of his family members mistakes, and that family member must be a Morimoto employee. I see no reason why the Morimotos would involve themsleves with a student who was unconnected with their empire in the first place.

How about if the Morimoto employee is my character's single mother? 

Her mistake (really a series of mistakes over a long period of time) was having a child out of wedlock and failing to raise my character right.  Then he goes on his sex rampage.

She still loves her son and is desperate to keep her son out of prison but also wants him to get back on the right path.  She reaches out to Morimoto for help, who provide the lawyers.

If not that, then I could come up with something more typical.  Something like... His father, also a womanizer, was brought up on sexual harassment charges by his secretary.  Instead of firing him, the Morimotos arrange for his son to go to Arcadia, both for his basketball skills and to give him an outlet for his sexual aggression.

Right now, in game - and this applies to you both - we have several characters that are either resisting the regime or seem uninterested in it, so characters that embraced the system the two sisters are running would be preferred.

While my character is dominant, he will embrace the system, particularly if he gets lots of sex out of it. 

He'll be eager to please the sisters and will submit to them, particularly if gets to have some rough sex with the female students.

Haibane

Quote from: vin26m on August 24, 2012, 10:55:53 AM
If not that, then I could come up with something more typical.  Something like... His father, also a womanizer, was brought up on sexual harassment charges by his secretary.  Instead of firing him, the Morimotos arrange for his son to go to Arcadia, both for his basketball skills and to give him an outlet for his sexual aggression.
That's closer to what we would prefer. Though the harrassment of the secretary isn't a misdemeanour against the company which is more the sort of thing we are looking for, something serious such as embezzling funds or stealing corporate secrets, something that would completely ruin the man and disgrace him, destroying his honour and the honour of the entire family (important in Japan but largely unknown and misunderstood in the west), once his actions became public.

The family blackmails him and in return for him keeping his job and them not pressing charges, his son must attend the school. And that would be simply for the use he could be to the Morimotos which in his case would be for his cock and his stamina and possibly his attitude towards women, but definitely not for his basketball skills which would be irrelevant to them. His future would be as a Morimoto man-whore or failing that, as an employee in their corporate empire somewhere. His sporting skils are basically irrelevant though there's no problem with him joining or forming a basketball club and team at the school.

vin26m

How's this?

Sexual Preferences: Mostly dominant, straight. 

Appearance: 6'3" feet tall (189 cm), 187 lbs. (85 kg), athletic build, short black hair dyed red, brown eyes, fair/tan skin, Japanese descent.  He usually looks pissed off unless he's roaring because of something he accomplished, such as a slam dunk.

Personality: Sakuragi is a simple guy.  He likes basketball and he likes girls.  He likes girls more.  A lot more.

He says and does whatever he can to get into a girl's panties.  He can be charming or intimidating.  He plays a bit dumb but is actually very street smart.  He can be gentle but he prefers to be rough.  He likes to leave girls used and broken with his cum leaking out of all their holes.  He stays hard and holds off from cumming for long periods, can orgasm nearly on command, and has a high pain threshold.

Although he has a dominant personality, he can be persuaded to submit to a strong female personality, acting as a toy for her or as a tool to be used against someone else. 

Purpose at Arcadia: Sakuragi has been fucking other students and the occasional teacher since his 16th birthday, and his prowess, stamina, penis size and amount of ejaculate have earned him a reputation that got picked up by the St. Arcadia Academy's talent scouts.  He is there to serve as a stunt-cock and trained to be a man-whore. 

His father was a security chief in charge of transferring a Morimoto shipment of precious metals that got hijacked.  His father was held responsible.  In reality, the whole operation was an elaborate ruse to make Sakuragi's father think that he lost a shipment of precious metals and so give up his son to the St. Arcadia Academy.

Furthermore, Morimoto fabricated evidence that his father tipped off the supposed hijackers.  Morimoto offered to drop the charges and let the father keep his job in exchange for Sakuragi's enrollment at St. Arcadia.

Sakuragi is actually looking forward to a change in schools.  He's looking for some fresh pussy to fuck.

Haibane

Sorry, no. Re-read my previous post. The son will be an innocent loser in the deal, the Morimotos wouldn't go out to specifically target a potential student in this way - especially going so far as to commit corporate crime to do so - they have no need to, the risks are far too great and in actual fact the Morimoto family and corporation are careful not to actually break any laws, except for the blackmail they use against their corrupt employees (and even then many of these cases could be said to not so much be blackmail as to be 'being nice' to those who otherwise stand to lose so much).

vin26m

I removed the parts about him being scouted and about his father being framed.

Sexual Preferences: Mostly dominant, straight. 

Personality: Sakuragi is a simple guy.  He likes basketball and he likes girls.  He likes girls more.  A lot more.

He says and does whatever he can to get into a girl's panties.  He can be charming or intimidating.  He plays a bit dumb but is actually very street smart.  He can be gentle but he prefers to be rough.  He likes to leave girls used and broken with his cum leaking out of all their holes.  He stays hard and holds off from cumming for long periods, can orgasm nearly on command, and has a high pain threshold.

Although he has a dominant personality, he can be persuaded to submit to a strong female personality, acting as a toy for her or as a tool to be used against someone else. 

Purpose at Arcadia: Sakuragi has been fucking other students and the occasional teacher since his 16th birthday, and his prowess, stamina, penis size and amount of ejaculate have earned him a reputation.  He is there to serve as a stunt-cock and trained to be a man-whore. 

His father was a security chief in charge of transferring a Morimoto shipment of precious metals that got hijacked.  His father was held responsible, and evidence was found that his father tipped off the hijackers to get a cut of the action.  Morimoto offered to drop the charges and let the father keep his job in exchange for Sakuragi's enrollment at St. Arcadia.

Sakuragi is actually looking forward to a change in schools.  He's looking for some fresh pussy to fuck.

Gekido

Name: Niko Kirumane
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Submissive/Bisexual
Appearance: 5'9" White hair, blue eyes. He is body looks more and more like a females instead of a male. He is the type of guy that would have any girl he wants because of how he looks.

Personality: He is to himself often however he is no stranger of having a good conversation with a person. He is very picky when it comes to woman, often times girls just want him for how he looks but he is looking for something more than that. His looks often getting him into the popular crowd which he hates. He is a type of guy who will do everything he promise, to him a promise it's law and he would do it even if it fucks him up in the process. He is not a stranger to sex however his partners are far in between and with girls that showed him that they were interested in him not for his looks but for how he is. He is a all around good guy who will do everything possible to help a person he considers a friend. He will risk his neck out for a girl any day of the week.

Purpose at Arcadia:
His father work for the family, he is nothing but a low rank employee to them. One day however he was caught hacking into the system of the family in order to transfer low quantities of money at the over the week to his account. When his father was caught red handed he was given a ultimatum, his son would attend the school or they would inform the police since they had enough evidence to convict him for quite awhile. Niko being in school was unaware of what his father was doing, he spent his days on the school wishing for something interesting to happen. His life on the school has been a roller coaster since he defended the bullied girls often leaving him on the floor and hurt. However one day his father told him that he was going to be transferred to a new school, the excuse given to him was that he was tired of Niko getting into trouble and thought a fresh start would be good for him.

He wasn't all that happy with what his father had done, in his eyes nobody would be able to protect the girls at the school anymore. His father wanted nothing to do with it, the decision was final and Niko was already enrolled in the school. Niko thought that he was betrayed by his father, he liked the school he was in even though he often got beat up in the process. Knowing that the school used to be a all girls school was something that he wasn't really looking forward to, he had bad experiences with girls after all.

Haibane

Gekido, what role do you see Niko playing in the game in the context of the Morimoto sisters behind-the-scenes work to turn their girl students into submissive prostitutes and use their boys as sex toys to help train them? From his profile he seems ambiguous at the moment.

Vin, I'm still thinking about Saku. Haven't decided yet. You still seem to be giving him attributes that are too perfect for the situation and presenting them as though the Morimotos have foreknowledge of his sexual behaviour which I'm not sure they would. I think I need to discuss him more with Nile Goddess and get her input.

vin26m

Quote from: Haibane on August 27, 2012, 06:48:23 AM
Vin, I'm still thinking about Saku. Haven't decided yet. You still seem to be giving him attributes that are too perfect for the situation and presenting them as though the Morimotos have foreknowledge of his sexual behaviour which I'm not sure they would. I think I need to discuss him more with Nile Goddess and get her input.

Yeah, his attributes are perfect for the school.  That's intended. 

I can make him less perfect.  What do you want changed?

The Morimotos do not have to have knowledge of his sexual behavior.  The reputation in the most recent profile is strictly a thing among classmates and faculty of his old school. 

Perhaps the Morimotos picked up on it because studs help further their agenda.  Maybe he went to school with a girl who is currently at St. Arcadia and tipped off the Morimotos about him.

I read all of the backgrounds of the other player characters and even my original story had precedents established by other characters (students scouted by the corp, parents scammed by the corp, etc.).

I'll fix him any way you want, just tell me what would work.

Rage

Are you still looking for student characters?

I may have one that would suit this RP quite well~ Perfectly, even
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Haibane

Yes, Raging, still looking for characters. We seem to be mostly short of submissive females right now, or any females in fact, even gregarious, partying, slutty ones! We have quite a few male students and need more girls to balance them out. In addition to the basic profile people are submitting I'd also please ask for a one-line comment (or more, if you wish) on how the character will fit into the game, what role they'll play. The most basic loyalty divide being whether they will submit to and go along with the Morimoto's plans and become a victim of the system (whether willing or unwillling) or resist them (pro- or anti- camp in effect). This information will help us balance up the dynamics of the game better.

Vin - I think part of what is making me uncomfortable is how Saku's profile baldly states he's perfect for the school as though that was somthing they would know, when in fact they select students by chance (because of the misdeeds of a family member). Perhaps taking away all of that and making him an unknown quantity which you can reveal in-game would work better. Of course his potential loyalties and usefulness can always be communicated to me and Nile by a PM, but having everything 'in the shop window' looks strange.

In Saku's case (and this is possibly a thing the Morimoto's do with all potential students) his previous school's faculty may have been interviewed to check if anything interesting comes out but most likely a school's staff would never reveal such things, it would be detrimental to their school. One or two of his former student friends (or enemies) might comment though.

This game, like all long running group games, has matured during its life and subtley taken on a different focus and direction (particularly we have tightened up on how Morimoto Corp. operates) and while Nile might have accepted some character bios in the early days of the games life, she and I have tightened up on things since then, so previous character profiles should not be taken as permission to provide something similar.

Rage

Ah, then I may have a problem, since I'm just coming out of a massive RP Hiatus, and I highly doubt I'll be able to play a female, even slightly effectively. If male characters are still desired, then I'll be sure to post one up as soon as I can, if not, then I guess I've just missed out on the chance to start integrating myself into the RP area's and will resume my search~ Like the hunter/gatherer that I am.

Either way, I'm definitely interested, just not sure I'd be able to play a female. Sorry.
In a restaurant.

vin26m

Quote from: Haibane on August 27, 2012, 10:38:54 AM
Yes, Raging, still looking for characters. We seem to be mostly short of submissive females right now, or any females in fact, even gregarious, partying, slutty ones! We have quite a few male students and need more girls to balance them out. In addition to the basic profile people are submitting I'd also please ask for a one-line comment (or more, if you wish) on how the character will fit into the game, what role they'll play. The most basic loyalty divide being whether they will submit to and go along with the Morimoto's plans and become a victim of the system (whether willing or unwillling) or resist them (pro- or anti- camp in effect). This information will help us balance up the dynamics of the game better.

Vin - I think part of what is making me uncomfortable is how Saku's profile baldly states he's perfect for the school as though that was somthing they would know, when in fact they select students by chance (because of the misdeeds of a family member). Perhaps taking away all of that and making him an unknown quantity which you can reveal in-game would work better. Of course his potential loyalties and usefulness can always be communicated to me and Nile by a PM, but having everything 'in the shop window' looks strange.

In Saku's case (and this is possibly a thing the Morimoto's do with all potential students) his previous school's faculty may have been interviewed to check if anything interesting comes out but most likely a school's staff would never reveal such things, it would be detrimental to their school. One or two of his former student friends (or enemies) might comment though.

This game, like all long running group games, has matured during its life and subtley taken on a different focus and direction (particularly we have tightened up on how Morimoto Corp. operates) and while Nile might have accepted some character bios in the early days of the games life, she and I have tightened up on things since then, so previous character profiles should not be taken as permission to provide something similar.

Understood.  Okay, I'll resubmit something new, perhaps a female to address the imbalance.

Siereis

So are you all still looking for more people to join in on this?  I'm interested in making a character, but with 20 pages of recruitment, it sounds as if you have a LOT of people already.

NileGoddess

Siereis, we have had lots of players drop, or taper off with no activity, so 20 pages of recruitment doesn't necessarily mean we have a huge amount of active players. If you want, you can apply, but just be sure to read the opening post carefully. I'm the overall GM, but I'm busy with the end of a move now, so Haibane is filling in. She will take a look at your app. I hope to be back soon.

Gekido

Quote from: Haibane on August 27, 2012, 06:48:23 AM
Gekido, what role do you see Niko playing in the game in the context of the Morimoto sisters behind-the-scenes work to turn their girl students into submissive prostitutes and use their boys as sex toys to help train them? From his profile he seems ambiguous at the moment.

I left it open like that, I am really open minded on what can happen. From feminization to just be a sex toy to them I really don't mind either way

Haibane

Quote from: RagingElemental on August 27, 2012, 10:43:58 AM
Ah, then I may have a problem, since I'm just coming out of a massive RP Hiatus, and I highly doubt I'll be able to play a female, even slightly effectively. If male characters are still desired, then I'll be sure to post one up as soon as I can, if not, then I guess I've just missed out on the chance to start integrating myself into the RP area's and will resume my search~ Like the hunter/gatherer that I am.

Either way, I'm definitely interested, just not sure I'd be able to play a female. Sorry.
Okay, please submit a male character and we'll see how we can fit him in.

Gekido - what is your preference on how Niko gets involved? It looks like you are wanting him to submit to the sisters authority but in male characters we really are looking for boys who are good in bed and powerful in sex drive or who have some other speciality like size or stamina or a 'quick reload' ability who will be used to pleasure and help train the girls (not so much in a dominant way but more as toys or tools).

Siereis - pleased to have your inquiry, and feel free to submit a character. As I mentioned above we are in need of females at the moment.

Vin - LOL, if you want, though I have trouble imagining you of all people playing a girl! *hugs*

Rage

Name: Hideki Kiteshi
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Switch/Bisexual
Appearance: A little on the tall side, nearing 6 feet, broad in both shoulder and chest but not extremely muscular, built for stamina over speed, Hideki's frame is tall and wide, yet slight enough to maintain ease of movement.

Personality: Despite being a calm and collected young man, Hideki has his moments, most often when provoked, or undergoing rough sexual activity. Despite this trait, he can often be timid and sometimes a little shy in the presence of clearly more dominant men and women.

Purpose at Arcadia: Hideki's family work for the Moritomo family, laundering money on their behalf and making sure it gets to where it wants to go, until, of course, his father decided to embezzle some of that money for himself to help with loan-sharks elsewhere, as a result of the ensuing blackmail to Hideki's family, he was sent to Arcadia to pay off the debt, unbeknownst to him, obviously.
In a restaurant.

Gekido

Mmm I am fine with that, I was first thinking of being a sub since I always dom but being a toy it's fine by me. Can you pm me so we can discuss it better?

Zillah

Do you need submissive females or dominant females ... or does it not matter?