Father forgive me for I have sinned ....Interest

Started by kaz, August 13, 2012, 07:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

This idea hit me this morning and thought I would toss it up to see what interest it generated.

The church of St. Martha the Willing was a beautiful old church that cared for the affluent parish of Heighton Meadows.  Over seen by a caring, intelligent Priest who was well known for his understanding and caring nature.

If only they knew the truth about the man who ran the church.  Along with two junior Priests the church is popular, always involve in the community and working for the greater good.

But behind closed doors and under the cassock was a very different man, a sexual predator who took what he wanted from those sent to serve with him.

The two juniors Priests realized they were onto a good thing, sex, money and a life of luxury.

The Sisters of the Order of Willing Servants were sent to St Martha's to work alongside the Priests.  They were suppose to serve the community, but infact they were almost slaves to the priests and those they invited to join their select little group that includes the Mayor and other high ranking officials of the community.

The nuns are blackmailed, told that no one would believe their story. Who would beleive them when they were accusing such a high standing member of the community.

Looking for:
Senior Priest - mid 40s, smart, educated, sexual predator - GOOGLE
2 Junior Priests - 20 - 30, enjoying the lifestyle - THEDOCTOR
1 Older nun - 30ish been at the Church for a while, hates what is happening, but is powerless to do anything - KAZ
1 younger nun - 20 - 30 not yet been used, but is aware of the strange behaviour.  Virgin, but worldly wise.
1 new nun - 20ish  freshly out of training.  Eager, innocent and pure.

I would like to see NC, forced.  Pairs, threesomes, group sex.  The nuns forced to have sex with each other whilst the men watch. 

As I say its an idea.  Looking for 3 males and 2 other females.  Interested?

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexual Details:[/b] Likes, dislikes, virgin, needs, wants.  Anything that you think might be fun.
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

[b]What you would like to see happen to your character:[/b]

[b]Offs:[/b]

THREADS

Characters & OOC
IC Thread, just another day in Paradise

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Google

I could see myself taking the senior priest role.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

PoisonousKitty

I think i could go along with this :) sounds interesting

kaz

Cool, I will get a character sheet up then.  Need 2 more guys and 1 girl.

TheDoctor46

I would be happy to be one of the junior priests  :-)

kaz

Perfect.  This is gonna be fun.  I'll get Sister Marianna up shortly.

TheDoctor46

Did you want me to do a character sheet on here?

kaz

Please.  I'll get a OOC up soon.  Off tot he dentist this afternoon.  Ouch...

TheDoctor46

Name: Jnr Priest - John-Joe Adams
Sexual Details: Has very little dislikes, but loves to give anal. Enjoys fisting, and loves watching women squirt. He has always fantasised about women touching and playing with each other, and loves hard rough fucking (Dont want to go on and on and on, so will leave it there!)
Personality: Outgoing, adventurous, funny. He is the kind of guy that every classroom used to have. The guy that was always up for a laugh, and very down to earth and laidback.
Appearance: He is tall, around 6'2, athletic build from playing rugby. Dark haired with a slight natural tan
Background: He had been chucked out of school after school, not for not being clever enough, but for joking around too much and playing up. He was finally chucked out for trying to come on to a younger member of staff that was teaching him, which led him to join the ministry

What you would like to see happen to your character: Maybe eventually he starts to try and help the woman that form the ministry, however under what guise or what reason I am currently unsure of!

Offs: Wouldnt like to restrict the story  :P!

TheDoctor46

kaz

Name:  Sister Marianna
Sexual Details: Switch.  Submissive to the Priests but in charge of the other Sisters.  Enjoys bondage, loves to be forced.  Was an innocent until she came here 4 years ago.  Enjoys Sex but is ashamed of it.  often visits the confessional.
Personality: Warm, caring, deeply religious, but ashamed of the carnal need that has been awoken in her.  She works hard for the community and cares of the Priests.  She has been blackmailed effectively, knowing that she has no choice but to do as they want. Protective of her nuns, often begging for them not to be used.

Appearance: 5'7, blond, blue eyed.  Slim, not overly large breasts, but cherry sized nipples.

Background: Born in a deeply religious family she was bought up in a strictly religious family. She joined the church as a novice at 18. She has done missionary work over seas and returned to Heighton Meadows when offered the chance to join St Martha's, a very highly sought after church.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Forced into taking the virginity of one of the younger nuns.  Being forced to be taken by all three priests. Hates needing sex like she does but she has a need to be used regularly and harshly.

Offs: Water sports, scat, and anything that can cause injury.

kaz

kaz

OOC up

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148994.0

First three posts are for game info and approved characters. Otherwise feel free..

Google

Name: Senior Father Dominic Kostan
Sexual Details: A straight Dominant man, very strong sadistic streak. He enjoys causing pain and demeaning those whom he is fucking, favorite things involve forcing women to fuck each other roughly, and getting his ass rimmed while he is fucking someone else.
Personality: Dominic rarely has any trouble taking control of a situation or group of people, he is blessed with a great deal of charisma and confidence that makes people want to like him, want to be liked by him and want to make him happy.
Appearance: Dominic is often considered to be imposing by people when they first see him, he is six foot five and well built, keeping his hair short and neatly styled to better accent his tastes.
Background: Dominic rarely talks about his past, what he did before he became a priest. He grew up in a rather normal family, he did well in school, but early on he saw the power that religion could have over people, deciding he might as well get in on that kind of power.
What you would like to see happen to your character:
Offs: Not being in control, scat.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

kaz

PoisonousKitty

Name:  Sister Katlina (Kat)
Sexual Details: Will be Switch, but slowly she will become a little more aggressive and dominant.
Personality: When it comes to this young woman she is known for her skills in words. She is a sweet, loving young girl who really doesn't understand much about the world yet only just recently going off on her own. Known to be a flirt and a tease this young woman looks to settle down one day, however unbenounced to her in this little monestary she has recently joined she will not be getting the settling she was hoping, no in fact this will soon turn her into a sexual fiend possibly in the end breaking her mentally causing her to attempt at the very least to try and take control.

Appearance: 5'5" This little beauty is just a sweet, lightly tanned skin young woman with c-cup tits which easily bob and bounce when she moves.

Background: Growing up as an only child this little devil was brought up originally into a military style family. One where no one took shit from no one, however their daughter was much less aggressive, in fact she loved the simple life and dreamed of a fairy tale wedding. She decided after years of spending a life as a push and shove daughter to join the missionaries and become a nun. She has recently just finished the training needed and is bound and determined to be a faithful servant of god, little does she know what the true meaning of horror is.

What you would like to see happen to your character: A mix of things to be honest. I could see her being taken by all three priests, however I want someone to tease and torture her in a romantic way as in make her believe they care for her when they truly don't. For example if the Father rapes her pursay one of his loyal priests could "come to her her rescue" she could fall for him, but when he starts to abuse her this could in the end be her breaking point where she takes on her true military background and gets this no nonsense attitude xD Idk i'm kind of just throwing ideas out there :)

Offs: Water sports, scat, death, beasteality things to that degree... are def off limits :)

kaz

Oh very nice.  Approved.  I think we can begin, and if we get another couple they can slot in. :)

Zaer Darkwail

I am applying for role of one younger priests.

Name: Brother Jamien Harley Lightstone
Sexual Details: A sinner as most other priests would call him, he enjoys watching women have sex, man have sex with woman, man have sex multiple women or multiple men on same woman. His desires include bondage, master and slave (or pet) play, use of disciplinary tools (canes, whips, hands) in erotic fashion. He enjoys oral from women and women with good set of breasts to play with. He enjoys penetration to either sex or ass either way but less compared to oral as oral gives opportunity to baptize the woman with his cum (which he always does when breaking in new sisters).
Personality: Brother Jamien is keeping a image of kind mature young man who leads a choir of girls in his free time and is active in community among young girls and boys. He encourages boys to be active, moving and be like big brother figure. With women he is similar but he is more outgoing and courteous towards them. But in reality behind scenes he loves nothing more than teach young women be sluts and willing bitches to men and learn to heart serve men sexually in submissive manner. He has eye on several well developing teenagers, he has not gone to harass any underaged girls to avoid far too classic setup which gets him caught. Instead focusing to advertise become a sister for candidates which are both gorgeous but also very close to him in emotional level so he can manipulate them easily. He is nice man even in his pervert stage, be gentle, kind and rewarding for good behavior. But he is ruthless to step down and crush any rebellious behavior.
Background: Brother Jamien is classic reform story; he was criminal as teenager who was with gang life quite deeply, violent, brooding and purposeless. Most this can be related to father who was abusive to mother until father killed mother (which Jamien loved) and Jamien testified against his own father get to jail when he was eight. But he disliked family home and he escaped and started hang out in bad crowd and his life went to crime. Then father Dominic recruited him to church, convinced that gang life was not worth it and he was first several years completely naive about Dominic's nature. But he eventually found out and Dominic was one to lead and teach him his attitude even if Jamien went more gentler direction but still loving abusing the sisters and using them whore out on officials for funding and other suitable purposes.

What you would like to see happen to your character: I would like my char get one choir girls, one who has become sister who joined the St. Martha the Willing church. Would like Jamien break her and use earlier emotions manipulate her and expose to all things he loves to do in long scene which is meant break in single session the sister into both sex addicted and blackmailed slut (like sister Marianna).

Offs: Water sports, scat, and anything that can cause permanent injury. Amputation, necrophilia and site rules.

Bloody Rose

am I too late for the younger sister? the virgin one?

Zaer Darkwail

There are only 2 nuns, so there is room for young virgin one :). Would you like be one Jamien's choir girls?

Google

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 13, 2012, 01:44:03 PM
There are only 2 nuns, so there is room for young virgin one :). Would you like be one Jamien's choir girls?
It might be a bit premature to set up a play partner for a character that has not been posted under accepted yet...

Zaer Darkwail

Oh yeah, true as I am not accepted yet nor given Ok yet but thought give idea suggestion here.

kaz

Rose, please throw a character sheet out.

This game isn't about choir girls, its about nuns being perverted.  I am also waiting to hear from a chap I PMed when I messaged Google and Doc, so until I hear from him I'm not making any decisions. 

I have a way I envisaged this game going and sorry but choir girls aren't part of it.  I'm not a fan of young women being perverted.  So I'm holding on our third Priest until I hear from this other player.

Any problems feel free to PM me. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I meant more a ex-choir girl who had become a nun. So she would not be part of choir anymore but was in her youth and so would had known Jamien. So with perverted you mean the action must be always NC and never corrupt nuns become willing? Would be fine with that, would just need edit but Jamien to make him fit in but if you got already candidate in mind for second younger priest then I do not stop you :). Altough wish tag your thread to read the story then.