Assassin's Quarry

Started by TheWolf, December 10, 2007, 09:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWolf

Looking for someone to work through an idea with me.  A top class assassin, perhaps the female equivalent of the Jackal or even better, is tasked with taking down an important business man, or politician, or some such (my character), but at the time of the kill has a change of heart...

Instead of killing her target, she instead captures him, restrains him, perhaps even drugs him, and takes him back to her lair where she toys with the target...  However, she then finds herself growing attached to the helpless soul and suddenly a mark to be killed, becomes a love interest she cannot...

It could progress from there, perhaps the contract employers then track her down for not completing the task (perhaps the man was supposed to be killed very publicly?), leaving the pair fighting for their lives?

A number of possibilities..

I would also be willing to consider this from the alternate perspective, where it's a powerful female figure being hunted by the male assassin (my character), and he has the change of heart?

PM if interested, or with ideas along these lines... Would prefer contemporary / modern, but might be willing to consider other genres...

As an alternate, perhaps the Hitman's / Hitwoman's mark actually turns out to be a vampire or lycan who turns the tables on him / her?

Bunches of ideas, get' em while they're hot!  :)

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!