A little Merman for (M/M, M/F, F/F) Interest Check

Started by boyblue23, January 13, 2012, 09:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyblue23

I just really like the little mermaid and thought it would be fun to do a little twist on it. I also just want to play a merperson haha. But I thought it would be fun if we had different characters and back stories to go along with the main story arc. Let me know if you want to join or have any ideas.

Aerin is a merboy who dreams of living on the surface with the humans, a secret that he keeps from his father who hates them all. His father has many other children but Aerin is the youngest and therefore his favorite and although he forbids him to ever venture to the surface Aerin is much too adventurous and stubborn to listen.

Our story begins on the Birthday of a Prince. A Prince who is lost in what he wants, who is pressured to marry and take control of his kingdom. The prince's birtday is celebrated with fireworks that light up the sky and bring Aerin up from the water to watch them...but once he lays eyes on the prince he is instantly in love. So in love that when a storm destroys the prince's ship Aerin rescues him from drowning.

The only problem is that Aerin is a merperson, but that could be easily fixed by the sea wizard... an evil being knowing dark magic. Can Aerin become human? Ad what price will he pay? And even if he does become human...can he get the Prince to fall in love with him? Wait and see....