Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)

Started by Sain, October 02, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

All of this is true!

I just could also super easily do Chains in a different class just by refocusing her a little bit, so the sort of personality/look/feel of the character can be maintained!  Just know I'm flexible and like more than anything super psyched you're going to be running a game!  I'll be reading it no matter what! <3

And if you need Dungeon World chatter, hit me up anytime!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Lynnette

Name: Maya
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Openly bisexual
Description: Maya stands a firm five foot eight. Lengthy ashen hair, tan skin tone, and gentle feminine traits to her face. She comes off as a person brimming with determination and resolve, standing proud and strong. Lean build, firm stomach, modest bust. She carries a large kite-shield by her side, as far as the rest of her attire goes, she tries to avoid restricting movement too much without shedding any necessary armor. Padded up with heavy steel plate by her chest and by her hips, where she needs it the most or where the shield would be more likely to fail her.
Background: Maya started from humble beginnings, born to a couple of farmers in the middle of the wide Jusmian plains. Her early life was dedicated to helping her parents run their farm, and for most of her early years, that was all she did. Over time however, the poor village the farm was located in the outskirts of started getting ravished by bandits who plagued the less protected villages surrounding the castle-towns of the region. As a countermeasure for a kingdom without a lot of military prowess, the kingdom hired adventurers to train the locals so they could hold their own. With both her parents being far out of their prime, Maya took their spot and the training began.

The training went on for a very long time. Unsurprisingly, most of the residents had never operated anything more lethal than a shovel. As a tool against their lackluster numbers and initial training, fear was a large part of it, and it was how Maya ended up with her flail. A horrific-looking head with sharp hooks and spikes that looked anything but pleasant to be hit by. As their strength and knowledge improved, it turned out the training was becoming less of a necessity however. Bounty-hunters had started chasing down the bandits in the area in hopes of easy riches, and they succeeded with their mission. The need for the thrown together milits was diminishing proportionally with how good they were becoming at fighting.

Not wanting to feel like the lengthy exercise would go to waste, Maya ended up being one of the few who departed from the village after their instructor left in search of adventure. armed well both with arms and a fearless mind desiring some more hands-on experience. As stories spread of the Anus of Gaia, it seemed like the logical path.
Likes: Her sister,good company, good liquor, a healthy brawl, occasional fishing-trip.
Dislikes: Should be a given she dislikes the opposite of everything she likes. Aside from that, she's not a good loser, and she despises cowardice.
Player desires: Lots and lots of fun of course! As far as the game goes, maybe not getting too crazy with the transformations? Having played my share of CoC, the transformations get pretty crazy rather quickly, though I trust your ability to keep it fun.

Class: Warrior Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level+7)
Stats
Strength: 16 (+2) Agility: 12 (0) Constitution: 15 (+1) Intelligence: 9 (-1) Wisdom: 8 (-1) Charisma: 13 (+1)
Damage: D10 Armor: +3 HP: 25
Alignment/Drive: Neutral - Defeat a worthy opponent
Race/Origin: Human
Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
Bonds:
_____ owes me their life, whether they admit it or not.
I have sworn to protect _____.
I worry about the ability of _____ to survive in the dungeon.
_____ is soft, but I will make them hard like me.
Gear:  Load: 9/14 (12+str)
-Sinister Flail (2 weight) - Close, Hooks and spikes (+1dmg 1 weight), huge (Messy and Forceful)
-Scale Armor (+2 armor, 3 weight)
-Shield (+1 armor 2 weight)
-Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
-2 Healing potions (0 weight)
Moves:
Bend Bars, Lift Gates
When you use pure strength to destroy an inanimate obstacle, roll+Str.
✴ On a 10+, choose 3.
✴ On a 7-9 choose 2.
-It doesn’t take a very long time
-Nothing of value is damaged
-It doesn’t make an inordinate amount of noise
-You can fix the thing again without a lot of effort
- - -
Armored
You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.

And that's it! It's my first time setting up the DnD/Dungeon world aspects of a character, so if anyone spots any wrongs, please point them out!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MiraMirror

I do wish I had something unique I could do for the halfbreed race Xia's got.  Not flight, though.  Her wings are basically for show and for comfort.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Faeli

Name: Kyoko
Sexuality: Openly bisexual
Description: Kyoko is a relatively short five foot four, with long brown hair held in a very tight, very long ponytail that seems to swish back and forth off the back of her head like some sort of tail, tickling and switching back and forth across the woman's shapely ass on a regular basis.  She wears a military uniform easily identifiable as one of the Guardsmen of Kurth, but conspicuously seems to be missing the pants that typically accompany this uniform, leaving the woman wearing little more than a leotard bespeckled with military bars and trim, but leaving her ass-cheeks and thighs openly exposed.  Even more curiously, a trio of small tears is plainly visible across the woman's breasts, appearing as though she had been savagely whipped at some point in the recent past.

Background: Kyoko's father wasn't a great father, but he was a rather shrewd businessman.  He owned a colleseum and, upon having his bastard daughter dumped upon him out of the blue, did about the only thing he knew to do with a young and curvacious woman - he used her to entertain and tide over the whimsical and fickle crowd.  She was going to be a gladiatorial sideshow.  She was going to be a well trained and deeply skilled swordswoman but, rather than put herself at risk in real combat or in an actual gladiatorial bout, she would instead play out a series of "between-the-battle comedy contests" where she would mock-battle with another scantily clad woman for the amusement of gladiatorial patrons while the actual fighters prepared...

Unfortunately for the old man, Kyoko had absolutely no interest in being paraded around and made to fight in choreographed battles in front of leering men.  She wanted to fight.  She didn't want to fight for sport, she wanted to learn the art of combat and so, after a generous degree of whining, she eventually got her father to agree to use his influence to have her trained as one of the Guardsmen of Kurth, a somewhat infamous miliary-mercenary troupe. 

However, all too quickly, Kyoko discovered that the life of a mercenary was significantly more difficult than she would have believed and the actual practice of soldiering involved significantly more sweat, repetition, and pain than she had any real use for.  Kyoko, additionally, came to understand that getting on her commanders' good side spared her from a good deal of the more unpleasant duties, particularly if she went in for debriefing before changing into her uniform, but would accomplish this task by the debriefings' end.

The ruse worked wonders and Kyoko grew into adulthood getting paid well for putting her life on the line as a Guardsman of Kurth, but never actually having to engage in any scary fighting.  However, in her twenty-second year, her commanding officer managed to get himself killed.  His replacement, a deeply scornful man named Malto let it be known immediately that he considered Kyoko's activities shameful and a disgrace to the uniform and, while he wasn't able to remove her from the Guardsmen in name, he was damn well going to ensure that she didn't get to keep living a life of ease at the expense of others.

Malto decreed that Kyoko would, henseforth, be required to forgo the wearing of pants, since pants were for soldiers and sluts didn't need them, and also decreed that each morning she would be whipped once by any man who had wanted her during the night but had not been fulfilled, in keeping with the standard punishment for a member of the Mercenaries who abandoned her post.

After the first such session where three men whipped her savagely across the breasts and, worse, got nothing but cheers from their fellows for the act... Kyoko realized her life of ease was at an end, and therefore deserted the band and went searching for others she could coerce into putting themselves in danger for her sake...

Dislikes: Losing at Gambling, Being teamed up on, Having her hair pulled
Player desires: You know me... I'm a rape-slut ^_^   Be it party members or monsters, feel free to have your way with Kyoko!  Other than that... I SUCK at playing boys so maybe don't futa me up?

Class: RogueLevel: 1
Stats
Strength: 12(0) Dexterity: 16(+2) Constitution: 9(-1) Intelligence: 15 (+1) Wisdom: 8 (-1) Charisma: 13 (+1)
Damage: d8 Armor: +1 HP: 15
Alignment/Drive: Evil - Shift danger or blame from yourself to someone else.
You are a professional. When you spout lore or discern realities about criminal activities, take +1
Bonds:
I stole something from  ___________ .
_________ has my back when things go wrong.
_________ knows incriminating details about me.
_________ and I have a con running.
Gear:  Load: 8/21
Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight), leather armor (1 armor, 1 weight), 3 uses of your chosen poison, and 10 coins
Dagger (hand, 1 weight) and short sword (close, 1 weight)
Ragged Bow (near, 2 weight) and bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight)
Adventuring gear (1 weight)
Moves:
Trap Expert
When you spend a moment to survey a dangerous area, roll+DEX.

✴ On a 10+, hold 3.

✴ On a 7–9, hold 1. Spend your hold as you walk through the area to ask these questions:

Is there a trap here and if so, what activates it?
What does the trap do when activated?
What else is hidden here?
Tricks of the Trade
When you pick locks or pockets or disable traps, roll+DEX.

✴ On a 10+, you do it, no problem.

✴ On a 7–9, you still do it, but the GM will offer you two options between suspicion, danger, or cost.

Backstab
When you attack a surprised or defenseless enemy with a melee weapon, you can choose to deal your damage or roll+DEX.

✴ On a 10+ choose two.

✴ On a 7–9 choose one.

You don’t get into melee with them
You deal your damage+1d6
You create an advantage, +1 forward to you or an ally acting on it
Reduce their armor by 1 until they repair it
Flexible Morals
When someone tries to detect your alignment you can tell them any alignment you like.

Poisoner
You’ve mastered the care and use of a poison. Choose a poison from the list below; that poison is no longer dangerous for you to use. You also start with three uses of the poison you choose. Whenever you have time to gather materials and a safe place to brew you can make three uses of the poison you choose for free. Note that some poisons are applied, meaning you have to carefully apply it to the target or something they eat or drink. Touch poisons just need to touch the target, they can even be used on the blade of a weapon.

Oil of Tagit (applied): The target falls into a light sleep
Bloodweed (touch): The target deals -1d4 damage ongoing until cured
Goldenroot (applied): The target treats the next creature they see as a trusted ally, until proved otherwise
Serpent’s Tears (touch): Anyone dealing damage to the target rolls twice and takes the better result.

Sain

Getting quite excited to run this with all these applications ;D

Quote from: Nastara on October 03, 2017, 05:43:27 PM
All of this is true!

I just could also super easily do Chains in a different class just by refocusing her a little bit, so the sort of personality/look/feel of the character can be maintained!  Just know I'm flexible and like more than anything super psyched you're going to be running a game!  I'll be reading it no matter what! <3

And if you need Dungeon World chatter, hit me up anytime!

;D Happy to see Nasty excited.

Quote from: Lynnette on October 03, 2017, 05:51:05 PM
And that's it! It's my first time setting up the DnD/Dungeon world aspects of a character, so if anyone spots any wrongs, please point them out!

Lynn, the sheet is filled properly as far as I can see.

Quote from: MiraMirror on October 03, 2017, 05:57:19 PM
I do wish I had something unique I could do for the halfbreed race Xia's got.  Not flight, though.  Her wings are basically for show and for comfort.

Eh, maybe something like "You have fluffy wings. They can help you fall a little slower and fall a little softer. Take +1 in Defy Danger when applicable."
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

wander

Lots of applications here... I'm never going to write anything as in-depth as people have here for their bios, so I'm just going to drop out.

Kimera

Name: Mei
Sexuality: Bisexual
Description: Mei is slim and nimble, standing at around five foot two, with short white hair and nice tanned skin. Her eyes have a deep amber color. She's pretty free-spirited and carefree. A curious oddity are the pair of black furred cat ears adorning her head.

Background: Mei was born into the same family as her big sister Maya. Although they called the same farm home and Maya helping out, Mei was more often then not gone venturing out on the Jusmian plains doing her own thing. It was during these little adventures that Mei had discovered some of her gifts, like being able to talk to animals. As she grew older, these adventures would take her further and further away and she would often be gone for weeks. No matter how long she was gone she would always return to her home and family.

When their little region was plagued by bandids, many of their community where called upon to train under a hired band of adventurers so they could learn to defend themselves and their loved ones. Maya was already old enough to enlist, but as she was three years younger, Mei wasn't allowed to join. This did not prevent her from sneaking into the camp, often taking the form of a small animal to watch her sisters intense training.

When her sister Maya decided to go out in search of adventure, it was a no-brainer for Mei to follow. Though the farm had been her home, the open world called out to her and this time she would venture further then ever before.

Likes: Her sister, Having a good time, Going on adventures, Skinny Dipping, Living outdoor
Dislikes: Crowded places, Animal cruelty, Sitting still
Player desires: Lots of fun and interesting encounters. A couple transformations, including that cute little devil tail already present in the artwork.

Class: Druid Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level + 7)
Stats
Strength: 9 (+0) Agility: 15 (+1) Constitution: 13 (+1) Intelligence: 8 (-1) Wisdom: 16 (+2) Charisma: 12 (+0)
Damage: d6 Armor: +1 HP: 19
Alignment/Drive: Chaotic: Destroy a symbol of civilization.
Bonds:
- ______ smells more like prey than a hunter.
- The spirits spoke to me of a great danger that follows _________ .
- I have showed _______ a secret rite of the Land.
- ______ has tasted my blood and I theirs. We are bound by it.

Gear: Load:
- Hide armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
- Spear (close, thrown, near, 1 weight)
- Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
Moves:

- Born of the Soil
You learned your magic in a place whose spirits are strong and ancient and they’ve marked you as one of their own. No matter where you go, they live within you and allow you to take their shape. Choose one of the following. It is the land to which you are attuned—when shapeshifting you may take the shape of any animal who might live in your Land.

• The Great Forests
  • =>The Whispering Plains <=
  • The Vast Desert
  • The Stinking Mire
  • The River Delta
  • The Depths of the Earth
  • The Sapphire Islands
  • The Open Sea
  • The Towering Mountains
  • The Frozen North
  • The Blasted Wasteland

Chose a tell—a physical attribute that marks you as born of the soil—that reflects the spirit of your land. It may be an animal feature like antlers or leopard’s spots or something more general: hair like leaves or eyes of glittering crystal. Your tell remains no matter what shape you take.

- By Nature Sustained
You don’t need to eat or drink. If a move tells you to mark off a ration just ignore it.

- Spirit Tongue
The grunts, barks, chirps, and calls of the creatures of the wild are as language to you. You can understand any animal native to your land or akin to one whose essence you have studied.

- Shapeshifter
When you call upon the spirits to change your shape, roll+Wis.

? On a 10+ hold 3.
? On a 7–9 hold 2.
? On a miss hold 1 in addition to whatever the GM says.

You may take on the physical form of any species whose essence you have studied or who lives in your land: you and your possessions meld into a perfect copy of the species’ form. You have any innate abilities and weaknesses of the form: claws, wings, gills, breathing water instead of air. You still use your normal stats but some moves may be harder to trigger—a housecat will find it hard to do battle with an ogre. The GM will also tell you one or more moves associated with your new form. Spend 1 hold to make that move. Once you’re out of hold, you return to your natural form. At any time, you may spend all your hold and revert to your natural form.

- Studied Essence
When you spend time in contemplation of an animal spirit, you may add its species to those you can assume using shapeshifting.

ragarth

Name: Red
Sex: female
Sexuality: straight
Description: The girl before you doesn't carry the disheveled look of someone who has spent a lifetime in the woods, a testament to the magic that still courses through the deep spine, and she seems reasonably nourished at about 5 and a third feet, 118 pounds. Her topaz blue eyes are wide, showing an innocence about the world that can't possibly be kept from shattering for long, and her hair is well groomed, with golden locks falling down her back to her mid thighs. The radiant rivers of those locks meander down the back of a vibrant red riding hood, the cloak itself is a rose red with white trim, clasped with a broach shaped like a red rose. Beneath the cloak she wears finely crafted armor, a composite of fabric and leather dyed in vibrant emerald green, which serves as meager protection for Red. A leather belt pouch hangs at her hip beneath the cloak, decorated in a motif of wolves and trees, and though she prefers to walk the forest barefoot she does wear some simple leather shoes. For defense, Red wields a simple sycamore staff, straight and strong, with wrapped leather cord to give it grip and red lace to give it flair.

Curiously, she always seems to have a line of wildflowers in her hair, as if it were natural for them to grow there year round. Even more curiously, if Red sits idle for a while, flowers start to grow around her--One or two the first hour, but if she sleeps a full night she's likely to wake up in a bed of wildflowers.

Background:
The story of Little Red Riding Hood
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who lived in a village called Linmell near the Deep Spine forest. Whenever she went out, the little girl wore a red riding cloak, so everyone in the village called her little red riding hood.

One morning, little red asked her mother if she could go visit her grandmother as it had been a while since they'd seen each other. "That's a good idea," her mother said. So they packed a nice basket for her to take to grandmother's. When the basket was ready, the little girl put on her red cloak and kissed her mother goodbye.

"Remember, go straight to grandma's house," her mother cautioned. "Don't dawdle along the way and please don't talk to strangers! The woods are dangerous."

"Don't worry, mommy," said little red riding hood, "I'll be careful."

But when little red riding hood noticed some lovely flowers in the woods, she forgot her promise to her mother. She picked a few, watched the butterflies flit about for a while, listened to the frogs croaking and then picked a few more. Little red was enjoying the warm summer day so much, that she didn't notice a dark shadow approaching from out of the forest behind her...

Suddenly, the wolf appeared beside her. "What are you doing out here, little girl?" the wolf asked in a voice as friendly as he could muster.

"I'm on my way to see my grandma who lives through the forest, near the brook," little red riding hood replied.

"Oh... her," said the wolf, that lupine face showing some concern. Before the wolf could say more, little red realized how late she was and quickly excused herself, rushing down the path to her grandma's house.

The wolf, in the meantime, took a shortcut...

The wolf, a little out of breath from running, slipped quickly through the fallen lumber and other human things of grandma's logging operation before knocking lightly on the door.

"Oh thank goodness dear! Come in, come in! I was worried sick that something had happened to you in the forest," said grandma thinking that the knock was her granddaughter.

The wolf let himself in. Poor granny did not have time to say another word before the wolf gobbled up the head of the logging operation, putting an end to her raping of the forest.

The wolf let out a satisfied burp, but then heard a knock at the door. Little red was closer behind than he had anticipated! Quickly the wolf rifled through granny's wardrobe, finding a night gown and a frilly sleeping cap. For a good measure he dabbed on some of her perfume behind his pointy ears to smell more like the evil woman. "Who is it?" he called in a crackly voice as he jumped into bed and pulled on the covers.

"It's me, little red riding hood."

"Oh how lovely, but I fear I'm not feeling well. You should leave." croaked the wolf.

"Oh no, grandma! I couldn't leave you feeling ill." Said the innocent morsel as she let herself in. "I brought apple pie and fresh meats and cider. It'll have you feeling so much better."

The wolf was cornered, stuck in an old woman's bed, her daughter holding a pie as she turns around to look upon him.

Little red could scarcely recognize her grandmother. "Grandma! Your voice sounds so odd. What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh, I just have a touch of a cold," squeaked the wolf adding a cough at the end sell the con.

"But grandmother! What big ears you have," Said little red as she edged closer to the bed.

"The better to hear you with, my dear," replied the wolf.

"But grandmother! What big eyes you have," said little red riding hood.

"The better to see you with, my dear," replied the wolf. The little girl was getting uncomfortably close. He couldn't have witnesses--he might be having a second meal.

"But grandmother! What big teeth you have," said little red riding hood, her voice quivering slightly as she started to drop the pie.

"The better to eat you with, my dear" said the wolf before he lept out of the bed and began to chase the little girl.

Almost too late, little red riding hood realized that the person in the bed wasn't her grandmother, but a hungry wolf. She ran across the room and through the door, shouting "Help! Wolf!" as loudly a she could. A woodsman who was working overtime in the camp heard her cry and ran towards the cottage as fast as he could. Just in time, woodsman grabbed the wolf by the scruff of the neck and jerked him back before he could snatch little red up in his jaws.

With bigger meat to swallow, the wolf turned his attention to the woodsman, jerking his head back and pulling free. The two faced off, woodman with axe and wolf with feral tooth before they lept at each other. The fight was fierce and bloody, filled with the snarl of man and the howl of wolf while little red watched. That axe cut deep clefts into the wolf's body while those teeth tore flesh from bone.

Finally, the woodsman's hand once again clamped at the wolf's throat, that axe about to come down on his head, the wolf gave a push forward, breaking that heavy grip and latching his jaws around the woodsman's neck. The fight was won, Grandma's Fine Lumber logging empire broken.

The wolf collapsed, spent, bloody, panting. He looked upon the terrified girl before him, unable to move as he gasped to her. "She was destroying my home. I had to protect the bunnies, the deer, the foxes and the trees. I had to protect the woods, our home." And with that he closed his eyes. The wolf was exhausted; this girl, this human, need only go and get help and this old animal wouldn't be able to escape. He knew what was soon to come and had found his peace, ready for the end.

Little red looked upon this beast, that bulge in his belly was her grandma. She looked across her cottage, the bubbling brook choked in sawdust and runoff, the wide swath of barren land, a desert of tree trunks, and then back upon the wolf. Slowly she moved over to him, into the pool of intermingled human and lupine blood, and offered the creature a piece of her pie.

Little red riding hood never returned to Linmell. She went into the wilds with the wolf, and amidst the bunnies, the deer, the foxes and the trees she found her home. She found a father figure in this wild beast, this wolf, and grew up with him. She learned to love the beauty of the shameless wilds, and that love was returned by this timeless place.

Afterstory and short background
Little Red has lived much of her life in the Deep Spine forest, where the magic of forgotten ages and gods lost still lives. She chanced upon an old wolf when visiting grandma one day long ago in her youth, and after giving the wounded creature kindness, she ran away from home with him. In that wolf she found more than warm fur to snuggle, she found a father, and learned the wisdom of the wilds. As time passed, the pressures of the human world have only increased on the forests, and so she's left the comfort of the wilderness to slay the heart of the Anus of Gaia, to claim as her fealty the spines. With that title in hand, her home would have protection it could never gain from tooth and claw alone.

Of course, a wolf is always protective of its pack, and an old wolf who remembers the lewd ravages from years past would never willingly let his daughter dive into the bowels of such depravity. Red didn't give the old wolf a chance to refuse, and so he's once again trying to find a little girl who has strayed from the path given her by her parent. He can only hope to find her before its too late.

The Spine Forests
The deep spine is a length of old growth forest that resides along a narrow ridge of mountains, its name derived from how the great trees within it rise up upon that ridge line like the back of some great beast. Its surrounded by another forest, colloquially called the lesser spine. Farmland and undeveloped plains further surrounds the lesser spine, with two cities, Linmell and Ermell, along the forest edge.

The lesser spine is nominally safe, a place where the wilds of the deep spine and the development of cultured races intermingle. Simple paths meander through the lesser spine, arched bridges crossing bubbling brooks and the occasional stone cottage of an eccentric hermit. For all its placid beauty, however, you should never forget that the denizens of the deep spine can find their way to the lesser as well.

The deep spine is no place for common folk. These ancient forests are where the old gods still hold power. Where the trees in the lesser spine are sparse enough to let sunlight through easily, the deepest parts of the deep spine leave the ground blotted in perpetual night, the only light born from the will-o`-wisp beneath the towering foliage of timeless trees. Stories about fae tempting children away to make new fae do not lack merit, and beasts so old they can still speak words long forgotten reside here. Adventurers should beware the deep spine, for its happy to leave man alone, so long as man leaves it alone.

Grandma's Lumber Emporium
Grandma's Lumber Emporium is *the* place to go for lumber. With outlets all across the lands, GLE can source and import exotic woods from countless places at reasonable prices.

GLE was founded by Grandma Hood about a decade ago, and under her control grew into the logging and lumber empire it is today. It would most assuredly be an even bigger player in the lumber market if it weren't for the death of Granny herself when she tried to start a strip logging operation in the lesser spine with the intent of going after the old growth lumber in the deep spine. The only body actually found at base camp was that of a lone logger, savaged by a wolf. Grandma and her daughter were both presumed eaten whole by denizens of the deep spine. The business itself was inherited by Eleanor Hood, Red's mother, and though she didn't follow in Grandma's footsteps in attempting to subsidize either spine, she did put out a sizeable bounty for anyone with information about Red's disappearance and presumed death, including a gold reward for the wolf's head if the crime can be proven.

The site of the lesser spine logging operation has been abandoned, but citizens of Linmell and Ermell occasionally visit it to plant trees in atonement to the deep spine spirits.

Likes: Cute fuzzy animals, hugging people, hotsprings, flowers, snuggling warm furry critters like bears and wolves
Dislikes: Destroying nature, cruelty to animals, those dark dreams of bondage and submission that leave her horny at night
Player desires: Deflowering little red riding hood (she's still a virgin!) Red is listed as straight but that's not a limitation. D/s, S/m, rape, tentacles, bondage, petplay, bestiality... she's basically built for perverting nature and getting animal raped whether she wants it or not. Come up with a way to control her shapeshifting (magic collar? Subliminal commands?) and have fun! Not interested in being the top or the dom. I'm pretty open to transformation and getting creative with how Red is screwed with. If the transformation is something I'm not comfortable with, I'll talk it over with Sain and see what kind of quest or cost might be involved in undoing it. If Red ends up pregnant (anyone wanna buy a puppy? Pocket tentacle monster? Omelette?), I'd rather it not last too long and I reserve the right to handle birth off camera. I'm not interested in raising children so there should always be a means of offloading puppies if that happens.

Class: Druid Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level+1)
Stats
Strength: 13 (+1) Agility: 9 (+0) Constitution: 15 (+1) Intelligence: 8 (-1) Wisdom: 16 (+2) Charisma: 12 (+0)
Damage: d6 Armor: 1 HP: 21
Alignment/Drive: Good
Bonds:
_____ smells more like prey than a hunter.
The spirits spoke to me of a great danger that follows _____.
I have shown _____ a secret rite of the Land.
_____ has tasted my blood and I theirs. We are bound by it.

Gear: Load: 3 / 7
Leather armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
Red wears finely crafted armor beneath her cloak, a composite of fabric and leather dyed in vibrant emerald green, which serves as meager protection against the dangers of this world.

Staff (close, two-handed, 1 weight)
This sycamore staff is true and strong. A simple leather cord gives it grip and red lace gives it flair.

Poultices and herbs (2 uses, 1 weight)
She carries this collection of healing reagents in a pouch on her belt, sometimes in a wicker basket.

Moves:
Human
As your people learned to bind animals to field and farm, so too are you bound to them. You may always take the shape of any domesticated animal, in addition to your normal options.

Born of the Soil
You learned your magic in a place whose spirits are strong and ancient and they’ve marked you as one of their own. No matter where you go, they live within you and allow you to take their shape. Choose one of the following. It is the land to which you are attuned—when shapeshifting you may take the shape of any animal who might live in your Land.

>>The Great Forests<<

Chose a tell—a physical attribute that marks you as born of the soil—that reflects the spirit of your land. It may be an animal feature like antlers or leopard’s spots or something more general: hair like leaves or eyes of glittering crystal. Your tell remains no matter what shape you take.

>>Wildflowers growing in her hair,  growing where she rests<<

By Nature Sustained
You don’t need to eat or drink. If a move tells you to mark off a ration just ignore it.

Spirit Tongue
The grunts, barks, chirps, and calls of the creatures of the wild are as language to you. You can understand any animal native to your land or akin to one whose essence you have studied.

Shapeshifter
When you call upon the spirits to change your shape, roll+Wis.

✴ On a 10+ hold 3.
✴ On a 7–9 hold 2.
✴ On a miss hold 1 in addition to whatever the GM says.

You may take on the physical form of any species whose essence you have studied or who lives in your land: you and your possessions meld into a perfect copy of the species’ form. You have any innate abilities and weaknesses of the form: claws, wings, gills, breathing water instead of air. You still use your normal stats but some moves may be harder to trigger—a housecat will find it hard to do battle with an ogre. The GM will also tell you one or more moves associated with your new form. Spend 1 hold to make that move. Once you’re out of hold, you return to your natural form. At any time, you may spend all your hold and revert to your natural form.

Studied Essence
When you spend time in contemplation of an animal spirit, you may add its species to those you can assume using shapeshifting.

Phaia

This is a work in progress but I would love to have someone review the class stuff. This is my first time making or even dealing with Dungeon World.
I do love the idea of the Anus of Gaia and will offer some hooks in my characters background.

So meet Candi St. Claire

Oh I could not find a good anime image of a bard hope that does not count against Candi.

Phaia

Name: Candace 'Candi' St. Claire
NSFW
Sexuality: Straight
Description: Candi is a bit over 5' 6" tall, slim but with a dancers muscle tone. Long strong legs and quick hands belie her lesser muscle build. She has big blue eyes that still see the world as a grand place and has yet to get the worldly edge. Her hair is cut short and a light almost buttery blonde. Her breasts seem a bit big on her slim build with lovely pink nipples when hardened. She has no body hair from her stomach down and very fine on her arms and neck. Pouty lips she seldom adorns with any lipstick give her a simple beauty. Yet it is always the big blue eyes and her lovely dance and voice that people remember.
Background:
The St. Claire family have long been guardians of the wall of Purity. They have fought many a battle and have paid the price in blood to keep the lewdness of the Anus as contained as they could. Candace grew up on the stories and deeds of the family. A large household/keep just outside the walls filled with cousins, uncles, aunts and even grandparents gave Candace the support and love any girl could want. She for years was all elbows and knees but had a knack for music and stories. Remembering even the more obscure tales and songs. She studied everything she could find about the creatures of the great crack and even at a young age could giggle at the reference the crack was referred to.

She was 11 years old when another big expedition was put together and naturally members of her family were tasked to be a part of it. Her Grandfather Malcom was a skilled and powerful paladin of 'Faern' the goddess of protection and truth and was one of the leaders. Strong and in his mid 50s he was a rock the expedition would need. Her Uncle Yalgen was a skilled wizard and one the leaders in the study of the Anus and well suited for the mission. Her father Howerd was a famed bard and able to bring a lot of support and aid to the mission. The 3 males left with the expedition never to return.

Candace in ways blames herself for her beloved father not coming back. You see just the day before they were to leave she was using her father's prized mandolin and in a childish tussle with one of her brothers it broke at the neck. He had to use another mandolin and she is sure if he had the strength and purity of his true mandolin he would have been able to return. It is now fixed and sounds even better then before in her hands.

Candi believes her father is still alive and her sense of responsibility has driven her to join the next group heading in, even though her uncle has refused to let any of the younger family members go. She is convinced she can find her father, uncle and grandfather and bring them home. Candace is not a virgin but has never had anything anally. She has sucked cock and enjoys the taste of cum.

Likes: Music and performing, Magic, peaches, Tales and stories, Learning new things, dancing, silk, cold milk, secretly enjoys sucking cock and the taste of cum.
Dislikes: Poor singing, bad puns, prunes, Anus of Gaia
Player desires: Forced nudity, rape-slut as well, big cocks, multiple partners, anal sex, incest with corrupted members of her family [multiple members of the family at the same time], trained as a sex-toy --limited transformation perhaps larger breasts, longer hair, piercings but no futa please.

Class: Bard Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8
Stats
Strength: 8 [-1] Dexterity: 15 [+1] Constitution: 13 [+1] Intelligence: 12 [+0] Wisdom: 9 [+0] Charisma: 16 [+2]
Damage: Armor: 1 HP: 19
Alignment/Drive: Neutral -- Avoid a conflict or defuse a tense situation.
Race/Origin: Human--When you first enter a civilized settlement someone who respects the custom of hospitality to minstrels will take you in as their guest.
Bonds:
-Bond 1: I am writing a ballad about the adventures of ____.
-Bond 2: ____ is often the butt of my Jokes.
-Bond 3:

Gear: Load: 5/8 [9+str mod]
-Stuff
Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
My father's Mandolin, Repaired (0 weight)
Leather Armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
Adventuring Gear (1 weight)

Dueling Rapier (close, precise, 2 weight)(May use Dex to hack and slash with this weapon)(damage 1d6)
--When you attack an enemy in melee, roll+Dex. ✴On a 10+, you deal your damage to the enemy and avoid their attack. At your option, you may choose to do +1d6 damage but expose yourself to the enemy’s attack. ✴On a 7–9, you deal your damage to the enemy and the enemy makes an attack against you.

Moves:

Arcane Art
When you weave a performance into a basic spell, choose an ally and an effect:
•Heal 1d8 damage
•+1d4 forward to damage
•Their mind is shaken clear of one enchantment
•The next time someone successfully assists the target with aid, they get +2 instead of +1
Then roll+Cha. ✴ On a 10+, the ally gets the selected effect. ✴ On a 7-9, your spell still works, but you draw unwanted attention or your magic reverberates to other targets affecting them as well, GM’s choice.

Bardic Lore
Choose an area of expertise:
•Spells and Magicks
•The Dead and Undead
•Grand Histories of the Known World
•A Bestiary of Creatures Unusual
•The Planar Spheres
•Legends of Heroes Past
•Gods and Their Servants
When you first encounter an important creature, location, or item (your call) covered by your bardic lore you can ask the GM any one question about it; the GM will answer truthfully. The GM may then ask you what tale, song, or legend you heard that information in.

Charming and Open
When you speak frankly with someone, you can ask their player a question from the list below. They must answer it truthfully, then they may ask you a question from the list (which you must answer truthfully).
•Whom do you serve?
•What do you wish I would do?
•How can I get you to                       ?
•What are you really feeling right now?
•What do you most desire?

A Port in the Storm
When you return to a civilized settlement you’ve visited before, tell the GM when you were last here. They’ll tell you how it’s changed since then.

ragarth

So in one of the games I played, probably CoC, there was a system where as you developed fetishes you started taking penalties against creatures that represented those fetishes. Would you be interested in working that into the corruption mechanic you have in mind?

Sain

Sheet looks good ragarth, but bump your character's age to at least 18. Also (this goes to Candi St. Claire too) carrying capacity is the base plus modifier rather than base plus score. Modifier is the value given in []

3D falls in the creepy part of uncanny valley for me, but no worries Phaia. Picture is not going to weigh the sheet down. I can help you find some possible options (doesn't necessarily have to be anime as long as it's not a photorealistic illustration) at some point if you let me know what you're looking for.

Quote from: ragarth on October 06, 2017, 07:35:57 AM
So in one of the games I played, probably CoC, there was a system where as you developed fetishes you started taking penalties against creatures that represented those fetishes. Would you be interested in working that into the corruption mechanic you have in mind?

I have no intention in applying any kind of mechanic to complicate things. I may give PCes custom moves and traits based on the transformations, but there will be no general corruption mechanic.

Quote from: ragarth on October 05, 2017, 06:12:19 PM
Would you be okay with me joining in this grand adventure, Sain?

I can't promise yes yet ;D Check GM announcement below.

Announcement

Once I close applications on Sunday (those who have expressed their interest prior to that or PMed me may still apply, but no new interest after that) I'll be going through every applicant's O/o and posting history to check how well they align with my personal preferences. In confusing cases I will ask for clarification. After that I may have to make further cuts, but hopefully not.

Phaia

Quote from: Sain on October 06, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
3D falls in the creepy part of uncanny valley for me, but no worries Phaia. Picture is not going to weigh the sheet down. I can help you find some possible options (doesn't necessarily have to be anime as long as it's not a photorealistic illustration) at some point if you let me know what you're looking for.

ahh okay answered my question on images nicely hope the new is better suited. Not 3d photorealistic.
Changed load. I really hate having an 8 in any ability but made it work. I think the sheet is now finished and I gave you some hooks for the game in her missing family members. I hope that is okay.

Phaia

Sain

I meant 3D art in general, but that one is acceptable enough :P

Phaia

Quote from: Sain on October 06, 2017, 12:20:45 PM
I meant 3D art in general, but that one is acceptable enough :P

stop Drooling!!! you can corrupt her later :o!!

If you like the art the artist is Vaesark

Phaia

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Jon Blood
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Description: At six feet and one inch tall, Jon sticks out from the crowd due to his strange, near snow-white hair, tan tone of skin, and sharp, golden eyes. His thin but toned body is usually clad in flowing robes which clearly display his clergy status.

Background: The only child of a small, rural town’s priest of Lessandra, a goddess of peace and agriculture, Jon Snowden grew up in relative peace. All this changed at the age of ten, however, when the village fell under attack by a group of fanatic cultist who worshipped a fallen god of chaos or destruction. Jon’s parents had managed to hide him in the small crawlspace beneath the floorboards of the church’s backroom, just before the heathens invaded the sacred house of Lessandra. But the goddess herself did nothing to protect her followers, so Jon could only watch silently, his cries of fear and horror muffled by his own hands, as his father was gutted and mother was raped until the life left her eyes. When dusk fell over the town and most of the invaders had moved on, scared little Jon attempted to flee the scene, but was spotted by a pair of cultist straggles that had yet to leave. Much taller than the boy himself, it came to a desperate struggle for survival. Despite being tackled to the ground, the adrenaline-fueled by the desperate need to survive lead to the boy grasping a rock and smashing his assaulter’s head open as the latter attempted to pin Jon to the ground. The second one was about to end his life with a blade when a mace ended his, instead. The blunt weapon was wielded by Jon’s savior, a battle cleric of the church of Arc Balthazar, god of bloody conquest.

The group of clerics had been in pursuit of the cultists, and would eventually eradicate them. Jon was made a ward of the church at his own request and has since been trained to be a cleric of Arc Balthazar. He is now a much different man, scarred yet also molded by the horrors of the night that Lessandra was wiped from the map. He came to worship the rites of Arc Balthazar intensely, believing that life was a trial by combat; that personal victory was the way to gain your deity's blessing and that the weak whom die without having achieved any personal glory, like his village, would be doomed to wander the afterlife miserably. He also believes that life is to be lived, and thus dabbles in quite a few vices when the opportunity to do so arises.

Despite his relatively young age, Jon, now having taken the surname of Blood by appointment of rank of cleric, has had a few adventures of his own to boast about. Combined with the natural charisma and enthusiasm for battle and glory, he has managed to increase the popularity of Arc Balthazar among young warriors and adventurers of a similar mindset. This lead the church to proclaim Jon Blood a herald of the faith, to boost his popularity even further, and dispatched him on the epic quest to slay the core of Gaia’s Anus, for the church of Arc Balthazar would truly become mighty with its own hero and its own nation to rule.

Likes: Good company, good liquor, a good fight, a good adventure, a good steak (medium rare), a good bar of (milk) chocolate, and a good roll in the hay.
Dislikes: Pacifists, cowards, and the like, as well as the opposite of his food tastes and a boring mid-summer day kills him a little inside.
Player desires: Not sure. I mean, if I lose a roll and butt stuff ensues between a tentacle monster and my character, I’d obviously prefer a fade to black. Sexy (monster) girls and other fun times are certainly more than welcome!

Class: Cleric Level: 1
Stats
Strength: 13 (+1) Agility: 9 Constitution: 12 Intelligence: 8 (-1) Wisdom: 16 (+2) Charisma: 15 (+1)
Damage: D6 Armor: +2 HP: 20
Alignment/Drive: Lawful - Endanger yourself following the precepts of your church or god.
Bonds:
Fill in the name of one of your companions in at least one:
___________ has insulted my deity; I do not trust them.
___________ is a good and faithful person; I trust them implicitly.
___________ is in constant danger, I will keep them safe.
I am working on converting ___________ to my faith.

Gear: Load: 7/11 (10+STR)
-Mace (close, 1 weight)
-Shield (+1 armor, 2 weight)
-Chainmail (1 armor, 1 weight)
-Symbol of the divine, a cross he carries around his neck (0 weight)
-Adventuring gear (1 weight)
-Dungeon rations (10 uses, 2 weight)

Moves:

Deity
I serve and worship a deity which grants me spells. The name of my chosen god is Arc Balthazar and his domain is that of bloody conquest. One precept of my religion is trial by combat. We petition our god through personal victory.

Divine Guidance
When you petition your deity according to the precept of your religion, you are granted some useful knowledge or boon related to your deity’s domain. The GM will tell you what.

Turn Undead
When you hold your holy symbol aloft and call on your deity for protection, roll+Wis.

✴ On a 7+, so long as you continue to pray and brandish your holy symbol, no undead may come within reach of you.

✴ On a 10+, you also momentarily daze intelligent undead and cause mindless undead to flee. Aggression breaks the effects and they are able to act as normal. Intelligent undead may still find ways to harry you from afar. They’re clever like that.

Commune
When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet communion with your deity, you:
Lose any spells already granted to you.
Are granted new spells of your choice whose total levels don’t exceed your own level+1, and none of which is a higher level than your own level.
Prepare all of your rotes, which never count against your limit.

Cast a Spell
When you unleash a spell granted to you by your deity, roll+Wis.

✴ On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and your deity does not revoke the spell, so you may cast it again.

✴ On a 7-9, the spell is cast, but choose one:
You draw unwelcome attention or put yourself in a spot. The GM will tell you how.
Your casting distances you from your deity—take -1 ongoing to cast a spell until the next time you commune.
After you cast it, the spell is revoked by your deity. You cannot cast the spell again until you commune and have it granted to you.
Note that maintaining spells with ongoing effects will sometimes cause a penalty to your roll to cast a spell.

Racial Bonus
Your faith is diverse. Choose one wizard spell. You can cast and be granted that spell as if it was a cleric spell → Magic Missile: Projectiles of pure magic spring from your fingers. Deal 2d4 damage to one target.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

ragarth

Okay, updated Red's age and carry capacity.

Question about HP, if carry capacity is n+str mod, is HP n+con mod? Or am I missing something in the nomenclature?

How do you feel about her stat setup? If I understand the rules correctly, if I'm attacked, whether I'm hit or not is entirely dependent on whether my attacker rolls 9 or greater. I don't roll against them using one of my stats, right?

I built red more around the defend action as a support character rather than the hack and slash action. I figure that when weapons come out there will be people better disposed towards damage than I.

Last stats question, I haven't figured out the armor issue. I have the choice of a shield or hide armor, but this is basically a character built around the idea of Little Red Riding Hood. I totally need the AC buff, but I dunno how to make this work. Any ideas?

Non stat question! In her backstory the old wolf that ate grandma is basically a father figure. I was debating making a reference to that in her background, the wolf as 'father' then having the wolf come after her. This gives a weird zoo/incest hook that some might be amused by. Would this be too weird for you?

Sain

Quote from: ragarth on October 06, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
Okay, updated Red's age and carry capacity.

Question about HP, if carry capacity is n+str mod, is HP n+con mod? Or am I missing something in the nomenclature?

How do you feel about her stat setup? If I understand the rules correctly, if I'm attacked, whether I'm hit or not is entirely dependent on whether my attacker rolls 9 or greater. I don't roll against them using one of my stats, right?

I built red more around the defend action as a support character rather than the hack and slash action. I figure that when weapons come out there will be people better disposed towards damage than I.

Last stats question, I haven't figured out the armor issue. I have the choice of a shield or hide armor, but this is basically a character built around the idea of Little Red Riding Hood. I totally need the AC buff, but I dunno how to make this work. Any ideas?

Non stat question! In her backstory the old wolf that ate grandma is basically a father figure. I was debating making a reference to that in her background, the wolf as 'father' then having the wolf come after her. This gives a weird zoo/incest hook that some might be amused by. Would this be too weird for you?

The HP speaks about ability score while carrying capacity says STR. It can be confusing. I also confused it first time around :P

I wouldn't worry too much about stat set-up. Trading blows works a bit different in DW than D&D, and it's usually preferable to think of things from narrative, then apply rules if they apply. Besides, min maxers get spanked in this game :-)

Background can have whatever kinks you like. I'm not easily weirded out.

ragarth

Quote from: Sain on October 06, 2017, 06:17:27 PM
The HP speaks about ability score while carrying capacity says STR. It can be confusing. I also confused it first time around :P

I wouldn't worry too much about stat set-up. Trading blows works a bit different in DW than D&D, and it's usually preferable to think of things from narrative, then apply rules if they apply. Besides, min maxers get spanked in this game :-)

Background can have whatever kinks you like. I'm not easily weirded out.

That works! And don't worry about minmaxing. This is more about just making sure I roughly understand the rules and have an idea of how the character will play. I think you'll find that I'm a rather decent wordsmith with things... and in this game minmaxing would cut me out of half the fun! Losing a fight is a great way to find myself a handsome tentacle monster husband!

Sain

Quote from: ragarth on October 06, 2017, 06:23:06 PM
That works! And don't worry about minmaxing. This is more about just making sure I roughly understand the rules and have an idea of how the character will play. I think you'll find that I'm a rather decent wordsmith with things... and in this game minmaxing would cut me out of half the fun! Losing a fight is a great way to find myself a handsome tentacle monster husband!

No worries. I was joking :P Though there'll still be paddle for min maxers if I spot them!

Faeli

Quote from: Sain on October 06, 2017, 06:24:29 PM
No worries. I was joking :P Though there'll still be paddle for min maxers if I spot them!
Quick!  Someone teach me to minmax!

Lynnette

Quote from: Faeli on October 06, 2017, 06:48:22 PM
Quick!  Someone teach me to minmax!

Minmaxing is all about maxing out your strength. Ignore your game master, they just want control. You dedicate 90% of your points to strength and 10% to constitution, rest you leave at 1. After all, you won't write someone braindead anyways. With this build, you'll plow through everything, as well as punish dex-scrubs on the regular.

Until gamemaster gets too hungry for control again, but ignore him, this is your adventure after all
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

ragarth

Quote from: Sain on October 06, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

...Can I get paddling even if I don't minmax?

Hey Sain, what do you think of this as a tell: Anywhere Red sits for long periods of time, flowers start to grow. For the first hour, maybe one or two. But over a night's sleep it might be a bed of wildflowers. I'd still keep the flowers growing in her hair.

Phaia

Quote from: ragarth on October 06, 2017, 07:19:05 PM
...Can I get paddling even if I don't minmax?

Hey Sain, what do you think of this as a tell: Anywhere Red sits for long periods of time, flowers start to grow. For the first hour, maybe one or two. But over a night's sleep it might be a bed of wildflowers. I'd still keep the flowers growing in her hair.

You know Candi will call Red..."blossom" or "Bloomer"  ;) ;)

Phaia

ragarth

Quote from: Phaia on October 06, 2017, 09:14:51 PM
You know Candi will call Red..."blossom" or "Bloomer"  ;) ;)

Phaia

That'd be terribly cute. Blossom is okay. Bloomer sounds like she should be wearing big pants.

The idea behind the flowers is, in the little red riding hood story they were what drew Red away from the path. Looking at wildflowers is how she met the wolf.

Inari

As per discussion, I will be putting up a bard a little later. But I might change that. Don't know yet!