Survival Instincts - No undead post-apocalyptic RP (Always Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, October 23, 2013, 01:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterOfMyFate

I'm interested. Any chance I am allowed to make a character with Levitation?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Julles

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF

Cynadea

Levitation is on the list that can be found here and so it is definitely approved :)

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Julles

TheHangedOne

On second thought, it looks like this game is a bit larger than I'm comfortable with. Sorry.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Aysande on November 23, 2013, 02:00:41 AM
Levitation is on the list that can be found here and so it is definitely approved :)

What are the limits to Levitation? I plan to use it for recreational use (juggling with no hands for fun) as well as use it for personal appliances. Can I levitate myself?

Sent my "resume" in. Hope it looks purty.  :-[
Master ON/OFF

Kokaine

If there is anyone out there lurking, unsure of being able to jump in or what not, I have 2 characters I would be happy to plot with :)
Isabella Cipriani and Natasha Reed
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Cynadea

Cynadea

Game currently going through an activity check to weed out inactive characters.

Still recruiting, as always.

AribethAmkiir

This looks very interesting.  Is there anything in particular you're in need of, as far as characters go?

Cynadea

Farmer/farm hands would be nice, town guards are also lacking a bit.

AribethAmkiir

Cynadea

ArtemisHighmore

Kokaine

If anyone out there is interested but looking for a potential connection or plot, I may be interested in bringing in another character. My current posting rate is about once a week. Feel free to poke if interested :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Tsunami

To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

Cynadea

Sure. The game is set up in a way that survivors can join the camp at any time. :)

RockSalt

Bookmarking this to think about joining. I'm not in the most stable of times right now and seeing if I can reboot/handle some of my one x one rps, but it totally looks cool and I'll keep an on it!

Cynadea

scribus1000

Bookmarked. I've been reading through the pages and story, essentially kinda creeping on this topic... and I have to say I like what's going on, if "like" was tantamount to fangushing. Anyway! I am most decidedly interested! I'll work on getting a character up and sent to you within a week or less, if time and muse permits.

Has someone already thought of matter manipulation as an ability? With limits of course--I'm not imagining to make something of it on a large scale, as such a power would not be a particularly fun idea if it takes the "survival" aspect out of a survival thread.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Cynadea

There's several different manipulation powers, but I don't think Matter manipulation is one of them. I know for sure it isn't preapproved, so you'd have to describe it to me in your character sheet. ;)

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-