News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

The Llama you are trying to call has been disconnected or no longer in service please check Llama's number and try again.

What are you thinking Legion?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mintprincess

Just a sick Minty... slipping in

How about an Ash?

AmberStarfire

No, it's me.  :D

How about Mint again?

Mintprincess

YES IT IS!  AND YAY! <3

Amber!!!!!

Deamonbane

*appears out of a cloud of smoke* Like a baws!

Wouldn't you say, Minty?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Lunarius

*Coughs* Gotta find a less smoky way of making an entrance though man...think of the environment....

Right Phantom??
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

AmberStarfire

Nope, tis me. :D

What about.. Kiera this time?

Benen

nope, its me..

maybe minty will post next?

Mintprincess

AmberStarfire

Phantomhive

Wyld has gone bush and their whereabouts are unknown.

Hmm Bane you been quiet lately.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ash

Good morning Bane, I hope all is well!

How are you, Llama?

Benen

Llama isn't here right now, please leave a message after the beep.

Beep beep for a minty.

Phantomhive

Beep beep? Will give you beep beep Mr lol

Ash come on be a dear and save me will you?

Ash

Sweeps in to rescue the Phantom! You rang?

Hmmm..
Peccavi?

Rhedyn

~slides in to say hi~ Nope, just me.

Perhaps Benen will be next?

Phantomhive

Nope tis just a little phantom.

Come on Ash side with me?

Ash

It is I! I've come to your side?

Will the lovely Bane be next?

Benen

no it is I

maybe Rheydn will post again?

Phantomhive

Hi its Rhedyn I am not here at the moment please leave a msg or something and I will get back to ya.

Hey Ash come on back.

Ash

Meow!!!

Hello come on down, GoldenSpider?

Phantomhive

Spider = the Trancy clan not me lol

Ash come back girly I miss ya.

Ash

Here is am...morning!

How is your morning, Bane?

Phantomhive

Told ya once Ive told ya a million times I asm no demon hehehe

I mean really Ash...................