Angel Creek Interest Check - Bondage: Exotic Small Groups

Started by MaverickKane, July 29, 2013, 11:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Welcome to Angel Creek, a quaint little town stoked in myth and legend and a history like no other. Up until recently, the town was calm, quiet. However, some disturbances have caused an unbalance with in the community, something not felt by the mortal realm. Angel creek is set up for people to have jobs, raise families and have good solid lives. However, some of the powers that be want different things, are on two different sides in this same small town. There is a deep need to hold the balance between the dark and the light, by teaching or unlocking the magic inside those who do not know of the power they contain.

We are interested in finding players who are willing to play characters that will develop over time, begining as human and over time possibly discovering that they may have abilities in their blood line, discover their family crest aka Book of shadows, etc. There is only one for each family. So, keep this in mind in character creation. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.

In regards to relationships, that will be between the players. With this in mind, please look at player and character O/O and get permission before any Non con/Bondage scenes.

All gender types and sexual orientation are welcome. So if this is not something that you can tolerate, this is not the game for you.
The Deity Witches

Light
*Terran Earth
* Christa Air

Dark
*Aiden Fire
* Cali Water

Things we look for

• Must read and agree to all rules set forth by Angel Creek GMs
  • Must make use of provided Character sheet as is
  • Must make use of provided header
  • Characters must be over the age of 18 and be of a mature mental capacity (That doesn't mean they are technically mentally sane.)
  • Flexible players: This game has a specific plot line and the GMs will maintain the main plot line. Side plots with individual characters are welcome, but the main plot will always come first. Therefore, the crossing of plotlines could change outcomes of story-lines.
  • Players who are willing to expand on the character throughout a game.
  • Mature players: We would like to keep this game free of drama. IC stays IC and OOC stays OOC and we don't mix the two. If you have any questions or concerns PM the GMs personally.
  • Patience and dedication: We would like this to be a long term role play. This means we need people who are dedicated to a role, and patient enough to stick around even if things seem slow. Not everyone can post every day, so we ask that people be willing to work around other's schedules. Things come up and real life will always come first. We also ask that members not decide to take matters into their own hands or quit just because things aren't occurring fast enough for them in the story. We are willing to talk to people but they need to be willing to talk to us.
Rules

All of Elliquiy's rules are in effect here. Without exceptions.

General

• You are asked to use correct grammar and spelling as well as to provide a minimum of two paragraphs per post. For those of you who are unaware, one paragraph consists of at least five sentences or more. (It is fine to use shorter posts to get a scene moving forward, but one liners are not acceptable.)
  • All genders and sexual preferences are welcome in this game. If you have a problem with this, then this is not the game for you.
  • Two Character's per player is the limit. However, each character must be actively played and maintained by each player. If you post as one, you post as the other. Do not post as one in the same scene twenty times and then post the other once unless there is valid reason to do so. Under certain circumstances one character could be more active than the other, but that does not mean neglect on one character is accepted.
  • All characters must be unique, made by players.

OOC

• Please respect your GMs and they will respect you. There are two GMs for this game, and only two, Kremsonbryar and Snickerz.
  • Please respect your fellow players. If there is something that a player does or says that you disagree with do not cause a problem in the ooc, and do not drag it into the game. If it is an issue with how they are doing something in the game, something that a GM can assist with, please contact one of the GMs (we aren't mind readers). and we will do what we can for the situation.
  • If you notice someone has broken one of the rules, bent, stretched or slightly folded them, do not take the law into your own hands, contact a GM and the situation will be delt with. Contacting a GM means by PM, Skype or Y!M it does not mean mentioning it in the ooc or dragging out the problem ic.
  • Respect the game as it is set up by the GM, do not cause a scene in ooc chat. If you have a question or concern, PM your GMs.
  • There will be one warning if someone causes drama. We do not want it in our game. It ruins fun for others, and if it happens, we will have to ask the person causing it to leave. If it keeps going, Elliquiy staff will be informed. We encourage our players to let the GMs know, if someone tries to stir up OOC drama.
  • If there is a problem with another player, we expect that it is dealt with in a mature, drama-free way. We are all adults here, after all. We GM's are always here, we always have an open ear, but we expect people to deal with issues on their own first.
  • If there is any IC drama it stays IC, do not bring it OOC. You could be asked to leave the game.
IC

• There will be no use of OOC knowledge for IC purposes, also known as Metagaming. You will be asked to change a post.
  • Do not take OOC issues IC. If it is felt that you are using your character as a vehicle for abuse, you could be asked to leave the game.
  • Please pay attention to what is happening in the game and use a bit of common sense. You must know and manage your characters limits and restrictions, at any time during the game a GM may give you an added bonus to help move the story along, in which case it should then be added to your profile for future knowledge.... An example of this would be if it were to make sense for your character to learn a new power (If you are a witch), or if you are playing a human character that discovers they actually have a magic blood line, then your abilities would slowly be introduced with GM help.
  • No god moding

"God Moding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
        It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
        It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as
        Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission.

The absolute worst is when they make out another character to be what they’re not, just to make their own character seem superior. They make others seem weak, screaming for help, when they’ve made it quite clear about their advantages and strengths. This is called power-play. It’s a strain of God-Modding, but instead of just being irritating, it’s offensive to boot.

This is a prime example of God Moding:

Player A: Punches Player B
    Player B: Dodges attack, grabs Player A and throws him. Player A flies at Player B, who warps behind him and slashes Player A in the back.
  • No Power Playing

Power playing occurs in role playing, and it's when you control someone else's character, as well as your own, without the other person's permission
    Say that I play Bob, and someone else is Susie.

Bob watched Susie as she started to walk away. he ran up to her, the girl of his dreams, and yelled, "SUSIE, DON"T LEAVE ME!" She turned around, and glared at him, with resentment in her eyes, before walking up to him, slapping him, and then walking away again.

As you can see, if this were a post, I'd be typing Bob's actions, as well as Susie's. The fact that I'm typing Susie's actions is power playing.

Character Sheets

- All Chracter sheets are to be PMed to Kremsonbryar AND Snickerz

- Only after a character has been approved, may introduce them in to the threads.

All characters in Angel Creek shall begin as human. It is possible for these characters to pick up or learn about magic in their bloodline in the future, but we are only willing to work with one (two at most) witches at a time. There fore your character sheet below:

Keep these things in mind:

• 18 years +
  • Unique characters only
  • Use of character sheet AS IS
  • Mature mental capacity (We don't want an adult acting and talking like they are two.

There may be some adjustment with image size. Please use your best judgment.

What the CS Should look like

Player's Name:
Character's Full Name:
Character developtment: Do you have interest in the magic aspect, becoming a witch. If so, all we need is a yes. If not, a simple no will do.
Appearance:

Hair: Color and length
Eyes:
height:
Appearance: at least two paragraphs (10-12 sentences) also use spoiler or url links for pictures.
Private:

Relationship Status:
Sexual Orientation: straight/bi/les/gay
Dominance: dom/sub/switch
Preferred Position: top/bottom/switch
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Get to know:

Personality: at least 1 paragraph (5-7 sentences)
What Brought you: What is the reason you came to "Angel Creek"? (Were you born there or did you recently come?)
History

least two paragraphs (14-16 sentences)

[center][img height=300]Image link[/img][/center]
[b]Player's Name:[/b]
[b]Character's Full Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] no younger that 18
[b]Character developtment:[/b] Do you have interest in the magic aspect, becoming a witch. If so, all we need is a yes. If not, a simple no will do.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[b]Hair:[/b] Color and length
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]height:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] at least two paragraphs (10-12 sentences) also use spoiler or url links for pictures.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Private:]
[b]Relationship Status:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] straight/bi/les/gay
[b]Dominance:[/b] dom/sub/switch
[b]Preferred Position:[/b] top/bottom/switch
[b]Turn Ons:[/b]
[b]Turn Offs:[/b]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Get to know:]
[b]Occupation:[/b] N/A if not available
[b]Personality:[/b] at least 1 paragraph (5-7 sentences)
[b]What Brought you:[/b] What is the reason you came to "Angel Creek"? (Were you born there or did you recently come?)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=History]
least two paragraphs (14-16 sentences)
[/spoiler]

Headers

This header is to be used each time that you post in the threads. It is to be used AS IS and is meant to aid in taking down confusion among players. Be as detailed as you can be. If you are in for example a house, where in the house are you? If are are in the house, in the kitchen, then say you are in the the house, in the kitchen. If you are wearing red high tops and jeans, then say you are wearing red high tops and jeans.

Species/Element: The species is human or witch, everyone will start out human and we will work people in to witchcraft, if you do not wish to be brought into it inform your GM. Element is which element you serve as a witch.

Wearing: Links are welcome to be used.

Time: This doesn't need to be specific hour, but at least a time of day would be helpful.

Location: There may be multiple tags in one location, being in someone's house or some places just not being quite as popular as others so it wasn't given it's own thread. Please be specific as to not confuse others who may be in the same thread but in another area.

In regards to Tag: do not say that you are addressing "All." You may leave your tag "open" as in an open scene. But, if you approach, speak to or mention one or more characters in your post, their names had better be in your tag. If, you leave a scene, then you had better have "closed" on the end of your tag.

There may be some adjustments with image size. Just use your best judgement.

What the Header should look like

Name:
Species/Element:
Wearing:
Time:

[float=left][img height=300]image link[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species/Element:[/b]
[b]Wearing:[/b]
[b]Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tag:[/b]
[hr]

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

1. when selecting for character's should we keep in mind family names already given or are you looking for other family names as well?

Answer: We would prefer original family names. However, that does not mean we will not consider sharing our family names. We do not want 12 of the same family running about though, so keep in mind, these are characters in the story and as adding any character you are requested to ask permission to add them. As for Kendall, Evans, McKnight, And Marks. You must ask the GMs who created them. Kremsonbryar and Snickerz.

2. What is happening with the characters that are in the 1on1 associated with this game?

Answer: Landon McKnight and Angela Evans will become NPCs while Kremson continues to play Aiden and Terran, and Snickerz continues with Christa and Cali. So we are asking you to go ahead and make your own character, however, the 1on1 can be a good back history for some things as we are more or less continuing where it has left off. Note, it is not a requirement to join the group. So do not feel obligated to read it. If you have questions we will answer them without reverting you to that thread.

3. is the magic present in this setting -strictly- limited to witches/warlocks? Or are there other sorts of magic available/potentially available? How limited (or flexible) is the setting when it comes to magic? Are there just witches/warlocks? Or are there vampires, werewolves, wizards, dragons, unicorns, etc?

Answer: The only answer we have at this time to this question is it will vary with each situation. We value individuality, creativity, and unique nature. If you would like to do something that otherwise seems "out of the game" feel free to contact one of your GMs about it. We're open minded and we're all here to enjoy the game. We do ask with each situation however that you come to us. If we give permission for one character to be a vampire, that doesn't mean you have unlimited access, so please, be respectful of that.

OOC Threads:

Non Magic CS
Magic CS
Questions/Concerns
Requests/Suggestions
OOC
News & Bulletins

IC Threads:

Angel Creek Town Square
Kendall Wood/Cabin
Kendall House
Vincent Cain (Kendall)
[Theo Munn's Appartment over Stonehenge Antiquities
Adrienne Johansson House
Luxuria Palatium Hotel
Cain's Den Tattoo and Piercing Parlor
Angel Creek Falls/Camping/Lake
Morse's Garage
Morse House
Stonehenge Antiquities
Evan's Day Spa
Beyond Town

Snickerz

Oo oo me me! Oh wait... I'm already in. :P Neeeeevermind. ;)

MaverickKane

Snickerz

Nim

Hi hi,
This sounds rather interesting.   ;D  Question:  when selecting for character's should we keep in mind family names already given or are you looking for other family names as well?

MaverickKane

Nim

Coolies will put my evil wittle mind to work and see what it turns up. 

Snickerz

I have no doubt in my mind that you'll come up with something. :-)

Nim

Thanks for the vote of confidence Snickerz I needed it.  8-)

MaverickKane

I have heard nothing but good things about you Nim

Snickerz

*giggles*
I'm more than happy to help out when and where I can.

Nim

Quote from: Kremsonbryar on July 29, 2013, 08:40:45 PM
I have heard nothing but good things about you Nim

Pleads the 5th in advanced of any and every story that might be told.  LOLz

Snickerz

Lol. Now, now Nim, no sense in denying you're one of my guilty pleasures. ;)

Nim

I have no idea what your talking about Snix  >:) O:) >:)

Snickerz

arkhos

Howdy folks. :)

The premise sounds very cool, and I found the 1on1 thread where two of you played multiple characters, and it looks like you're turning this into a group game...

So are you looking for players to take on the roles of the various folks you've already created? Or will the two of you continue playing all the roles you did in the 1on1, and new players would be creating entirely new characters?

Sorry if I am easily confused, I just want to make sure I understand completely. :)

Thanks!

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Snickerz

Quote from: arkhos on July 30, 2013, 12:52:10 AM
Howdy folks. :)
The premise sounds very cool, and I found the 1on1 thread where two of you played multiple characters, and it looks like you're turning this into a group game...
So are you looking for players to take on the roles of the various folks you've already created? Or will the two of you continue playing all the roles you did in the 1on1, and new players would be creating entirely new characters?
Sorry if I am easily confused, I just want to make sure I understand completely. :)
Thanks!
-ark

Evening Ark.

Landon and Angela will actually become NPCs in the role play, just to pretty much say they're still around. The other four Cali, Christa, Terran and Aiden, will be played by the two of us, keeping to the two characters rule that we would like to stick to. So we do ask that people go ahead and pick characters of their own, something of their own unique design. We don't really want to restrict people to much. We do just as that if you wish to use one of the last names already in the rp that you ask one of us first, and that of course you start as non magic, and you will eventually be moved up to magic, if you so desire.

Your character may also already be established in the town, having a job at one of the many places, a house, and other such luxuries, or of course may have just arrived for one reason or another. Also something that is available in the character sheet to help us better work things around in the story for you. :-)

Don't worry about being confused, I mean it's not cool obviously, but it happens, and we're both more than welcome to answer questions.

- Snix

arkhos

I'll send you a quick PM Snickerz, if that's ok. I don't wanna fill up your awesome thread with a ton of questions/thoguhts that will just make me look silly. :P

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Snickerz

Quote from: arkhos on July 30, 2013, 01:11:13 AM
I'll send you a quick PM Snickerz, if that's ok. I don't wanna fill up your awesome thread with a ton of questions/thoughts that will just make me look silly. :P

-ark

You my friend are welcome to do either of those, I look forward to the PMs.  :-*

Snickerz

It's to hot today.... Man I can't wait until summer is over.

MaverickKane

You and me both. I couldn't sleep last night, because it was so hot.

arkhos

Me too. I love snow. The main reason I live in the north. :)

-ark

Snickerz

I can't live to far north, I do still like my seasons, spring and summer bring in good garden yields. The summer heat does make me glad I don't live further south than I do though. I don't do well with heat at all. :(

MaverickKane

Hello Ark. I personally don't like winter much better. I prefer fall and spring.

Snickerz

If mother nature could just cut out summer I'd be ok with the seasons. :-)