News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whats you kissing style

Started by Sacrah, November 24, 2008, 03:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liliana

You Scored as Sweet

Your kissing style is sweet. You like small kisses and nothing to messy. You sometimes compare kissing to candy. Very Yunny :P

Sweet    
   75%
Hopeless Romantic    
   63%
Passive    
   50%
Downright Dirty    
   50%
Tease    
   25%

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kali

You Scored as Sweet
Your kissing style is sweet. You like small kisses and nothing to messy. You sometimes compare kissing to candy. Very Yunny :P

Hopeless Romantic 
88%
Sweet 
88%
Tease 
63%
Downright Dirty 
50%
Passive 
50%

I'm a tie!  I really don't mind rough messy kisses though. 
Ons/Offs

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Captain Maltese

You Scored as Downright Dirty
You are downright dirty. You love to be touched and to touch. You love all sorts of kinky shit and tongue is your specialty. :P

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Quote from: Captain Calico on December 06, 2008, 03:18:33 PM
You Scored as Downright Dirty
You are downright dirty. You love to be touched and to touch. You love all sorts of kinky shit and tongue is your specialty. :P

If anything I thought the test was too primitive. I can think of quite a few more questions I could add, and a few more sophisticated moves than tongueing and biting...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Stattick

I tied: Downright Dirty and Hopelessly Romantic.  ;D
QuoteYou are downright dirty. You love to be touched and to touch. You love all sorts of kinky shit and tongue is your specialty. :p

Yeah that, and the other results, sound pretty accurate to me, with the exception of the "Passive" result, which I'd drop down significantly.

Downright Dirty     88%
Hopeless Romantic     88%
Sweet     50%
Tease     50%
Passive     50%

As a matter of fact, every ex that I've had has described me as both "Downright Dirty" and "Hopelessly Romantic." I still get embarrassed and blush when I'm called a romantic too. Damn it, I'm a tough guy that likes weapons, good scotch, and blasting heavy metal. I'm not supposed to be "romantic". And I resent it just a little bit, because it's embarrassing. I resent the "being romantic" part that is, not being called on it, because there's just no denying that I'm a romantic - I just can't help it. Just like I can't help being a dirty bastard... but that part doesn't embarrass me.  ;D
O/O   A/A

Pumpkin Seeds

You Scored as Tease
You're a tease. You love to make people long for you. Watch them crumble with temptation. Just remember, sometimes it is a little mean. So try to give them something. :P

Sweet 
75%
Tease 
75%
Hopeless Romantic 
75%
Passive 
63%
Downright Dirty 
50%

I don't think many people will be surprised by that finding.

Aeval

Quote from: Stattick on December 20, 2008, 05:46:40 AM
I tied: Downright Dirty and Hopelessly Romantic.  ;D

As a matter of fact, every ex that I've had has described me as both "Downright Dirty" and "Hopelessly Romantic." I still get embarrassed and blush when I'm called a romantic too. Damn it, I'm a tough guy that likes weapons, good scotch, and blasting heavy metal. I'm not supposed to be "romantic". And I resent it just a little bit, because it's embarrassing. I resent the "being romantic" part that is, not being called on it, because there's just no denying that I'm a romantic - I just can't help it. Just like I can't help being a dirty bastard... but that part doesn't embarrass me.  ;D

but if so many women score 'Hopeless Romantic" and you score at least 50% that means you have a better chance of getting the woman--isn't that what you want??

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aeval

Hopeless Romantic

Hopeless Romantic  100%
Downright Dirty 63%
Tease    63%
Sweet 50%
Passive 38%

No surprise that I'm a Hopeless Romantic  ;)

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Stattick

Quote from: Aeval on December 20, 2008, 09:20:35 AM

but if so many women score 'Hopeless Romantic" and you score at least 50% that means you have a better chance of getting the woman--isn't that what you want??

Well, I've never given a woman a good kiss and not have it go further. Although there was that one time it didn't go "all the way" on the first instance of a good kiss, but that was ok. Now if I was just better at getting dates then it would be golden. Once the first kiss has been delivered, everything's relatively smooth, it's just that part that comes before the first kiss that I'm bad at.  :P
O/O   A/A

elenisil

You Scored as Hopeless Romantic
You are a hopeless romantic. What's the point is kidding if you don't love the other person. You always wanna be caught in the moment and close to that other person. :P

Hopeless Romantic 
100%
Tease 
63%
Downright Dirty 
50%
Sweet 
38%
Passive 
25%

ahhh well what can i say though i thought downright dirty would be MUCH higher lol