News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

its not filled with anything anymore XD
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saberblue

Shall we assume that the glass being empty means your stomach is full? ^^
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-comes clambering in, ripped clothes covered in dirt, her arms and legs showing a few scrapes and bruises-
Holy.. mother..
-grabs her box and gulps down whatever liquid she can find- Freeedom!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

*gasps and jumps in lollis lap and cuddles her* what happend  ???

Lolli

-happily cuddles Snow-
I was in the woods with my younger brothers. And I'm dead tired, my feet hurt, I'm covered in little cuts from little thorny-things..

But, it's what I get for being ignorant enough to climb around with a 16 and a 13-year-old in the mountains! -pouts-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

awwwwww i is sry *licks the tip of lollis nose* you is safe now *cuddles*

Lolli

-wrinkles nose and giggle-
How are you, now that the bottles empty? ;]
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*come back from finding out there was no class* oh today keeps getting better and better. No class hanging with a friend who visiting from Oregon and no Japaneses exam so not going to go to that class. the day keeps getting better and better. Oh and I got a new dress. *skips around happily* 
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-claps- Hurah! Yay for new dresses!
What color? What cut? Where'd ya get it? When you spin in circles does it flare out like 'whee'?! -bounces excitedly-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

Lolli

Awh, honeybuns! -smooches and cuddles-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

life has been giving me a one way ass kicking for the past 2 months and its starten to git to me

MzNurse

*snuggles Snow and gives him extra brownies*  yeah...I know the feeling...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

It is this dress http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=15292&pid=633406&scid=633406062 but in purple. I haven't spin in it yet put i bet it does. And its is for a rave at Acen.

*runs to snow and make funny face* no more sad snow. I really don't like it when people are sad, and I can't do anything about it. So come on smile and try to forget your worries. *smile sweetly*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

i feel better now....after taking 160mg of Prozac i better XD *smiles* thanks for cheering me up ^ ^

Lolli

Ooh, lovely dress, Saturn! :]
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

MzNurse

*slips in to restock all the goodies and special boxes and do the Friday Happy Dance*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

I checked out the link on the dress, saturn, and I think it looks pretty cool, too.  Now, on to the next matter of business...^^

*noms brownies, and joins MzNurse in the happy dance*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

good morning everyone *cuddles mznurse* thank you *smiles happily and winks* man im feeling so much better today ^ ^

saberblue

Good to hear, Snow.  No prozac for you!  ;)

In all seriousness...drink Vitamin C.  Lots of it.  The stuff is a better bloody cure-all than Windex. *dodges rotten tomatoes after a blatant "Big Fat Greek Wedding" joke.*

snow

well after talking to a friend last night and doing some research, i was 40mg away from a leathly dose, and being that close......man it makes you think

Lolli

-grabs her box and sighs happily, grinning at MzNurse- Marry me?

And Snow.. -cuddles and scratches behind his ear- I'm glad you're better today!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*cuddles lolli happily* me to ^  ^