From Friends To Family_small group looking M

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 18, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

From Friends To Family

The girls had been close for years, growing up together since they'd met at the jungle gym and shared story time together. They'd always considered each other to be like sisters. The guys were very much the same, close enough that each weekend was spent together slaying monsters in the video games to long afternoons spent under the hot sun playing just one more game. The two pairs of friends had never met, weren't even aware of each other when by chance they each met separately and started dating and then one cookout discovered the impossible coincidence that they were all so closely bonded together. Over the months they had all grown close, spending weekends together at the beach, casual nights at each other places watching movies and having dinners, nights out on the town. No one was quite sure who suggested it but their lease was coming due and the four decided why not live together?

And that is were the story would start, moving day for the two couples coming together under one roof. I'm looking for the counterpart best friend for my character and the two male boyfriends. This story is intended to be a slow development from the close friends they are now into a blended family. I want to go through all realistic emotions and make it as realistic and true as possible.

If your interested I'd love to see some character ideas and see what we come up with. I'm looking for detailed players who enjoy playing dynamic and complicated characters with a great deal of emotional depth, able to commit to posting at least once a week and collaborating both privately with their partners (best friend and significant other) as well as the group to develope plot points and story lines. I want this to be a truly collaborative work between the four of us.

Ingexthefuryhunter1

I am interested but I would like some defining information, are you looking at having this two hetro couples, or two same sex couples moving into together and then developing into a bi-poly group?

LimitlessNikkie

Two hetero couples where the male and female pairs have pre-existing close friendships that morphs into a poly group.

LostWind

Hello, I'm definitely interested in participating if there's still an opening. I'm still rather new to here so I'm not quite sure what else you might want to know so please feel free to message me with anything I can answer for you.
*Huggles!*

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Ah very good, then I am very interested, please pm me any questions you would like answered

LimitlessNikkie

Looks like we just need one more guy and then to figure out pairing.

TheHangedOne

Count me in as the second man, if it pleases.  ;D
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

LimitlessNikkie

You are more then welcome TheHangedMan. I'll be creating an ooc thread in a few hours until then if TheHangedMan and Ingexthefuryhunter1 could discuss and come up with an overlapping history LostWind and I will do the same and well figure out pairings and go from there,

LimitlessNikkie