Elf Quest: Knights of the Witch (D&D 5e; seeking a GM and 2 bi male characters)

Started by Naughty Miss Adventure, August 12, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naughty Miss Adventure

I'm looking to put together a small game wherein a pair of young
half-elven men

Ages: 18, Approx. Heights: 5' 10" & 5' 7"
Alignments: NG or CG
Classes: Fighter & Rogue, Level: 2nd
are whisked away by a
milfy witch

Sunara
CG Female Human
Ranger 1/ Sorcerer (Divine Soul) 4
from another world to serve as her protectors whilst she attempts to complete her quest.  I suspect I may have to GM this myself, but if anyone would like to take a stab, I'd be SUPER happy! :-)

Story Concept: So, what gives with the title?  The basic premise is, on worlds were magic reigns, the absence of elves is a bad thing.  The two boys come from a world were elves have all practically died out, and, with them, magic has faded away into legend.  Sunara also comes from a world were elves have also disappeared, but their absence has caused magic to run amok, specifically the magic of the natural world, which has now become a dark, nightmarish tangle of unrestrained primal growth that has overrun and consumed any semblance of civilization - the few humanoids left have turned feral, bordering on monstrous.  More significantly, it is like an infection, that, if left unchecked, will eventually spread to other worlds.  To put it in a nutshell: in other worlds, nature is a balancing force of neutrality, but on Sunara's world, it has become like cancer and is chaotic evil.

My Character (Sunara): Sunara has made it her quest to search other worlds to find elves that she can return to her world with to help bring everything back into balance.  The two men are the first hint of anything elvish she has seen in over two decades of searching, but is convinced that it can work despite the diluted bloodline.  Initially, Sunara has a sort of Gandalf-like role as she shepherds and keeps the two young heroes safe as they come into their own.  She is a competent enough survivor, but requires the help of the others to truly accomplish anything.

The start of this story is the first time in long time that she has spent any length of time in the company of a member of the opposite sex, let alone two handsome and obviously sexually active males.  She's been on her quest for a long time and is quite weary of it, making her receptive to emotional support, even as she is ready to provide such support herself.  I don't see them as double-teaming her immediately, so there'll be a little bit of back and forth between them - obviously jealously should not be factor.  Possibly, this is a relationship that starts of lustfully before developing romantically.

• Kinks I'd Like Featured: Ageplay*, Being Fingered*, Bisexual Males, Cumplay*, Double Penetration*, Facesitting*, Foreplay*, Hand Jobs*, Hair pulling, Impreg Play*, Light Bondage, Mild Femdom, Oral*, Raceplay*, Rough Sex,  Sexual Exhaustion*, Slapping*, Teasing, Threesomes*, Voyeurism*

Requirements: The two teenagers (I'm going to ask for 18 both) are outcasts, owing to a crapsack world, xenophobic human culture in the midst of the dung-ages, and their obvious elven features.  They live far on the outskirts of a village, came together for mutual support, and eventually got intimate for lack of female companionship.  They should be generally submissive to switchy in regards to dominance; Sunara will be more of a (soft) dominant, but occasionally I want her to give in and submit.

The character images provided are ideally kind of what I'm looking for and I'll only consider them or anything really similar if prospective partners would like to use something of their own.  Alternatively, feminine (trappy) males are also a valid option.

Being familiar with my O/Os is a must, but I will call to highlight that I don't want to play opposite cocky, arrogant males.  I'm looking for a chivalrous, caring pair who are valiant enough to fight for lady in need, but are still green enough not to be certain of themselves.  They should be heroic in the truest sense of the word, and not heroes in name only.  A developing MMF romance is the order of the day.  The two males should already be in a solid relationship, with my character gradually being eased into it.

I'd appreciate strong descriptive skills on part of the writer, with the ability to characterize inner thoughts and struggles as well as physical action.

• I'd like to play one of the males, but I don't want M/M stuff: Can't help you there.  My inner yaoi fangirl is screaming for this kind of erotica and is about half the raison-detre for this request prompt.

Any interested parties?  Don't be shy! ;)
Ons & Offs (last updated: 15.08.21)
Absences & Apologies (back after a near year-long absence!)
Current Status: Not Accepting New Games; Muse: Erratic

Visit Eridor, where the Black Gate has been opened! (Long-term D&D 5e project)
Visit Carla at The Breeding House of Vinicus

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

LisztesFerenc

I could GM this. For world building, you say magic died with the elves, in this world at least. So the two half-elves would be non-magic classes, possibly with a magical archetype (arcane tricker, edlritch knight), whilst Sunara is a wizard (or witch), and everyone else, the humans, have no magic at all?

Naughty Miss Adventure

That would be the basic gist of it, yes.  That said, I don't mind the two eventually picking up magic, as I generally had the idea that they would move to other worlds to backtrack to the world Sunara (technically a sorcerer) came from.

If you're interested in chairing one of the boys, I don't mind that either (well, as long as GMing doesn't advantage playing ::))

Either way, thank you for being interested in that capacity!

LisztesFerenc

So for the humans, no arcane magic obviously. Also no divine magic, no ritual casting, no alchemy? Or can they do some of those? What about monsters, dragons, fiends, fey? Can they use magic? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to nail down the exact situation. World hopping as the plot progressive would be fun to explore as well.

I don't think I'd want to play one of the half-elf, I'd rather focus entirly on GMing.

Naughty Miss Adventure

No worries there!  The first world (where the two male PCs are) does not have magic of any sort, except maybe in some of those hard-to-reach places were the leylines (or some such) is concentrated.  Alchemy maybe.  Supernatural monsters fairly rare, except perhaps monstrous humanoids; I suppose any creature with inborn magical ability can use it (and would probably subsequently make them more feared).  I was thinking the initial quest to for the trio to find some place that will allow them to cross over to some other world.

Beyond that, I don't have any strong thoughts on what sort of worlds the can visit before they are finally able to get back to Sunara's homeworld, for which I had some picture inspirations as to what it would be like: picture 1, picture 2, picture 3.  Generally speaking, it would be something of an abyssal feywild.

LisztesFerenc

That works. So it sounds like a logical progression for the two half-elves is they go rogue and fighter, and then at third level, about the time they jump to another world, they can take the arcane trickster and eldritch knight. This would work well with the idea of Sunara teaching them of magic as their relationship deepens. However that is also a bit restrictive, so the players may wish to go with another class instead. If the only restriction is no magic, they could also be barbarians, monks, and paladins and rangers won't get spells till 2nd level.

I like those pictures for her homeworld, and I already have some ideas for how to run it.

Naughty Miss Adventure

I more or less suggested fighter and rogue since I thought it might be the most logical, but I'm fairly open to them starting as another class, or multi-classing into them if desired.

Likewise, I don't want to make the no-magic thing an inflexible point (heck maybe they are capable of it by virtue of being half-elven); I merely thought it a flavorful detail.

Chulanowa

I'd be interested in running one of the guys, with the caveat of choosing my own image (to be run by NMA, of course ;-) )

Naughty Miss Adventure

LisztesFerenc

Welcome Chulanowa, can't wait to see the picture you choose to use. Are zou okay going rogue or fighter, or do you want to use another class?

Drowdeviant are you still interested in playing a half-elf? If so we have a full group.

Naughty Miss Adventure

Drowdeviant

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on August 17, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
  Welcome Chulanowa, can't wait to see the picture you choose to use. Are zou okay going rogue or fighter, or do you want to use another class?

Drowdeviant are you still interested in playing a half-elf? If so we have a full group.

I am and I am interested in the fighter. :3
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

LisztesFerenc

Awesome. Rogue okay for you Chulanowa? You don't have to ofcourse, any non-magical class is good.

Okay, so character creation rules:

1st level, point buy (unless all players really want to roll, but I dislike this method for 5th ed). As mentioned, no classes that can cast spells for the half-elves, proficiency with arcane is not possible, since its hard to learn about magic when its all but died out of the world. If your background would give you it, choose another proficiency in its place. Once you get to know Sunara, she can teach you proficiency in arcane. For wealth, roll 2d4 x 10 (silver pieces, see houserules). This replaces any equipment you would get from your class or background. Its lower than usual, and reflects the povery of the setting, and the discrimination halfbreeds would face.

Houserules:
Currency is bumped down a step. Gold becomes silver, silver becomes bronze, copper stays as copper. This is mainly a cosmetic thing, gold is too rare to be used in regular currency. For languages, Common is known as Narvil. Since the world hopping, bear in mind that whilst Cleestial, Infernal and possibly Draconic will be the same on all worlds, Elven, Dwarven and Narvil may not translate.

Any questions? I'll get some notes up for the starting settlement.

Chulanowa

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on August 18, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
  Awesome. Rogue okay for you Chulanowa? You don't have to ofcourse, any non-magical class is good.

Yup! Barbarian certainly doesn't cut it, and the image I'm going with doesn't exactly say "monk" to me, so rogue works best  ;D

And ouch, At 2018-08-19 02:37:53, Half-Elf (uid: 27361) rolls: 2d4 Result: 5, fifty silver. he must not be much of a thief.  Ugh. Doesn't play nice with needing a weapon AND needing thieves' tools AND needing armor to not die AND needing an instrument (because of course) AND needing clothes to cover his ass... though maybe that part is optional...

I guess first stop is just to rob some dudes and go shopping.

Chulanowa

Kiran Fernwall
Chaotic Good Half-Elven Lutist, ordained priest* of Tymora, and generally rakish fellow
* not valid in most cities
Character Sheet

Background: Kiran hails from the forest-side village of Ghianda. To say that the superstitious villagers were shocked at the appearance of a child with elfin ears and mismatched eyes was an understatement. His parents did what they could to shelter him from the slings and arrows of the other townsfolk, but that only lasted until the famine. One of the Lord's wars against his brothers required extra taxes from the village, and heavy rains drowned the wheat and rotted the potatoes... The hunger took his father, and a cough took his mother, and no longer would the village of Ghianda tolerate the pointy-eared pest, this obvious sorcerer who had plagued their fields. Before the mob could arrive, Kiran took what he could; his father's lute and a small pouch of silver hidden in the floorboards, and fled.

Since then the boy's been living as he can; playing a tune for meals at roadside taverns, cutting purses after-hours, charming who and what he can to get along in life. It was through these efforts he met (Insert_Drowdeviant's_Character_Here); surprised to find another like himself, he suggested they stick together, have each other's backs, and maybe scrape a little silver out of the world while they were at it. (Insert_Drowdeviant's_Character_Here) has so far only heard that Kiran was run out of his hometown; the specifics of why, Kiran has kept to himself, as it's still painful.

Naughty Miss Adventure

Sunara Kessai-Serris
CG Human Sorcerer

Despite being a wanderer, Sunara is very atypical of the type.  Her appearance suggests that of a pampered noblewoman or else a favored brothel worker - between her mystery-laden eyes and raven locks, her figure is that of abundant womanhood, with soft, overflowing breasts and ripe, garment-stretching curves.  Despite an almost whimsical dress-sense, her clothes are strongly made and tooled with leather for long journeys, and the knee-high boots are made for the road rather than the dainty floors of noble courts.  An antiquated, cone-shaped hat completes her outfit, though why someone would want to wear such a thing in this day and age is anyone's guess.

Sunara has spent most of her life moving around, and her focus and dedication to her goals has hedged out any semblance of a normal social life.  Most people who have to deal with her find that, contrary to the sensuality of her appearance, her manner is somewhat terse and secretive, though she is occasionally well-spoken when she makes the effort.  By contrast, she has very little trouble when it comes to expressing her displeasure - for a woman who's default expression is something of a mysterious smile, a frown alighting on her features is often jarring to many.

Mature and onservative in most instances, she can become childishly excited at the prospect of making a new find relating to elven culture.  As a woman who has spent most of her life studying lost elven cultures, she has become somewhat enamored with it, longing to be part of it even as she despondently realizes her status as an outsider.

Drowdeviant

Roll ID: 124230
Owner: Drowdeviant
Viewer: Noone or Anyone
Time Rolled: 2018-08-19 09:43:07

Summary: At 2018-08-19 09:43:07, Drowdeviant (uid: 54292) rolls: 2d4 Result: 7

Full Result: Drowdeviant rolled: 2d4
Comment: Starting silver amount
Result: 4, 3,
Total: 7

Drowdeviant

Naughty Miss Adventure

LisztesFerenc

I'm still here two, just asway from home. I had hoped I'd have time to have an OOC post up before I left but it didn't work out. I'll try again tomorrow, just some general info on the town where the two half-elves live.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on August 25, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
  I'm still here two, just asway from home. I had hoped I'd have time to have an OOC post up before I left but it didn't work out. I'll try again tomorrow, just some general info on the town where the two half-elves live.

Mhmm. possibly why our resident witch has come to it in particular. xD

Chulanowa

Sadly, I'm afraid i have to bow out of this one; It hits my buttons, but I sadly just don't have the time to put into it alongside my other games.  :-( Best of luck and have fun y'all!

LisztesFerenc

Okay, so we're still looking for another half-elf. Meanwhile, here is the settlment:

The village of Dalry sprouted from a seemingly permanent camp in the bend of river. The camp was run by a detachment of soldiers who served under the warlord Taulnir, who had a fancy for dwarven artefacts. On a plateau, a two hour hike away, was the ruins of a huge dwarven stronghold, long since abandoned, but full of shields and hammers and statues that Taulnir loved to decorate his study, tent and captured castles with them. His warmongering ways filled his coffers and every full moon a caravan delivered 36 silver and 90 bronze pieces, the soldiers pay. The caravan would then leave with the latests finds from scouring the rubble of the stronghold.  The soldiers needed to be fed, and sought ways to spend their coin after a long days work. First a farmstead or two, then a shop, a tavern, a shrine-turned-church, the village was fed by folk willing to take the soldier's pay in return for booze, game or flesh. When it seemed the well of artefacts had run dry, the soldiers returned to Taulnir in the south, but those who had set up home and shop in Dalry could not afford to leave so easily, and so the settlement remains.

Nowadays, Dalry survives on the bounty of meagre cropland supplemented with lazy fish caught from the shallows of the river bend or even from venturing in to the nearby marsh to find eels, swamp crab, and the occasional patch of herbs for cure-alls or recreation. For coin, Dalry enjoys a steady trickle from the purse's of travellers heading between the “golden” city of of Chintur in the south and Port Antiro to the east. The village's lone temple is dedicated to Mithras, God of Soldiers, owning to the settlements origin, though in resent years a shrine to both Leto, Goddess of Mothers and Oya, God of Weather have been added. Finally there is the so called “film farmer” district, a shanty town of would be fortune seekers, willing to venture into the unnamed dwarven stronghold on the plateau. The rubble may have been picked clear, but the flooded basements and catacombs remain, and occasional a stray coin or broken shield can be found, which can be traded for as much as a month's rations.

Any questions, comments?