Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"And what about Linda?" Meryn asked. "She can't-"

"You can't tell her that," Duncan said forcefully. "That's not your news to share."

"They're going to find out eventually," Meryn said, annoyed. "I'm astonished they haven't done so already."

Lawshenk

" my vessels life mate is strong I am strong as is your queen, these beings are stronger than all three combined, you would require every one off each being and even then we would be too weak"

Lady Jenn

"That's not what I mean, it's..." Duncan stopped, sighing as he saw the look Meryn gave him. "Fine Meryn, show her."

"We are not sure how but..." Meryn cast a spell in the air in front of them, like a mystical x-ray, showing Linda's body but in the centre of it seemed to be a strange blue orb. "If it wasn't for her medical condition and circumstances I'd have wondered if she was pregnant, but this...this is something I've never seen before."

Lawshenk

" I am not sure I understand what it is or how it got there I am not even sure how you got the X-ray." She looked at them " what do you want me to do direct her to find out " she looked hopefull

Lady Jenn

"I am not certain," Meryn said, waving his hand to make the image vanish again. "It is likely something that would need to be handled carefully, as we are not certain if this is good news or not."

Lawshenk

" she has just returned from hospital and an operation my vessel never trusted the doctor "

Lady Jenn

"It's not that," Duncan replied. "From what we are sensing it has been there for some time, which I at least hope means that it can't be dangerous otherwise we would've been aware of it much sooner."

Lawshenk

" I am not sure how I  can help? " she looked at them " i am growing tired of this!"

Lady Jenn

"Leave that to us," Meryn replied. "What we need to worry about is that scale, you and Geri need to talk because I'm not convinced leaving this planet is a great idea right now."

Lawshenk

" the scale is from the shape shifting alien I am almost sure of it has stolen  magic from each type of creature and is useing them afaints us all"

Lady Jenn

"We will find a way to deal with this," Duncan said. "Hopefully with your help if you're willing to offer it, but moving Linda in this state is an extremely bad idea."

Lawshenk

“ even with out a vessel I would be of little help, however I shall attempt to assist you for freedom”

Lady Jenn

"What exactly are you asking for in return?" Duncan asked.

Lawshenk

“ want to help it would be easier to do it unshackled with out a vessel “

Lady Jenn

"I assume that would have no bad effect on Geri?" Duncan asked, watching her cautiously.

Lawshenk

“ I do not know “ she looked at him “ I have never been freed, but if there is a battle ahead the only way the sirens will join you is with my freedom we can also recruit further should they be required”

Lady Jenn

"Well assuming Geri agrees it should be okay," Duncan said. "And I can't understand why she wouldn't myself."

Lawshenk

“ well in theory it could kill her”

Lady Jenn

"Well, I'm sure we can find a way around it," Duncan said. "Assuming you don't want to risk the Mer coming after you when Linda winds up dead too."

Lawshenk

“ she knows more about my curse than I do your best off asking her “she started to glow

Lady Jenn

"We'll find a way," Meryn said. "Apologies for threatening you earlier, I can come on a little strong at times."

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at the two faries " well" she said before feeling rather weak she collasped on the spot

Lady Jenn

"Leave her to me," Val said, appearing in the doorway. "You two keep an eye on Linda." She walked over and knelt next to Geri, placing her hands on the other's skin as they began to glow. "C'mon, this healing spell works most of the time."

Lawshenk

After a longer than ideal ammount off time “ ergh! “ said Geri “ did and one get the number of that bus.”

Lady Jenn

"Let's make a note not to do that again," Val said, chuckling. "It's hard enough dealing with one sick Mer when you're not a trained healer, I could do without having to help two."