A Heart that Needs Healing (Rockin and Silverroses)

Started by Rockin, May 12, 2009, 07:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

It's been two years.

Two years since he helped bury his younger sibiling. Danny, now twenty years of age, still held onto the gruesome pain of his sister, Katherine. The only one he payed attention to the most is now gone. It was due to a rare disease she had. One that had to come to her, of all places. Ever since the passing, he hasn't been the same. Before, he was more outgoing, laughing, and having a good time. Now, he rarely went out, and if he did, it'd be by himself. While there were times he laugh, it wasn't as much as he used to. Even the amount of smiles was lessen. The young male was more distant with others, even his family. Any problems he had, it was kept to himself and only himself. The solo act and distance-ness he had got him involved in more fights.

It was a rainy afternoon. Danny sat on a street corner, looking down at the flowing water that was going over his feet. His brown jacket, black pants, as well as black semi long hair was all wet. His brown eyes looked down at the flowing water. There was small bruises on his cheek. Danny recently had a fight with a school mate, but he was the victor. However, he didn't feel good about it. In his heart...he wished that everything was back the way it was. Back when Katherine was alive.

darkvamplips

CLOSED

It had just been a few days since she figured out she had a twin brother. When they were separated at birth she went to live with many foster parents. Eventually she gave up on finding a home and wanted to find her true mother who gave birth to her. Now she had not just found her mother she had found her twin brother to. She was on her way to the house right now as he sat on the curb. A car drove right past him spraying water on him by accident and soon stopped in front of his house. Had their mother told him about his knew sister? Things were going to be very different she was not expecting him to be quiet and mean to her. Little did she know she had another sister that died and she would never be able to meet her.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Rockin

If the mom told him about some special news, it was thrown out of his brain. He didn't want to think about it at the time and right now, has forgotten about it. He made no motion as the water was splashed on his face. It was like it barely phased him. However, his head looked up at the car that pulled over. He was curious to wonder who would stop here. ~Wonder who's that?~ He thought.

darkvamplips

Rebecca had not seen the boy and got out of the taxi cab. She leaned over and handed him a twenty dollar bill and then got her luggage from the trunk. Taking in a deep breath she started walking up the pathway to the house that was in front of her. Her blond hair bounced as she walked and she hesitated at the door. Lifting her hand up toward the door she knocked softly three times and waited.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Rockin

Danny watched as the blond woman stepped out of the car. He couldn't help but blush a bit. While she didn't look familiar at all, she did look attractive. The boy watched as she walked down the pathway and over to his house, which he turned his head away from her.

There was the sound of locks being moved. Once the door open, she was greeted with a tall male who looked to be in his early 40s. His brown eyes looked at her. "Hi, you must be Rebecca, yes? Welcome!" The male sounded excited. Possibly cause this woman could be the only one to break Danny's shell. The father gave enough room for her to walk right inside.

darkvamplips

She had no idea that her twin brother had lost someone very close to him. Sighing she took a deep breath and entered the house. "Yes I am very please to meet you." She said trying to sound polite. Things were very different and this was her real father. Why had they given her up and not kept her? So many questions filled her mind right now. "Where's my brother?" She asked wanting to see him for the first time since the womb.

My request thread:

Rockin

The father pointed outside where he sat. "He's right outside. I'll call him." Then his head turned to where Danny sat. "Danny! Come over here! I got someone who you should meet!" Danny began to rise from his seat and walked over to them. His bangs covered a bit of his eye sight, but he could see things fine. He looked at her face. "Rebecca, this is Danny. Danny, this is Rebecca...your twin sister."

Danny was silent for a moment. His head looked down, so as to not see his eyes. So as no one could see his rage. "I don't have a sister." He spoke bitterly. "She's dead." Then his eyes looked at Rebecca. "I don't know who you think you are, but you're not my sister at all." And with that, he began to walk back from where he sat at.

The father shook his head in grief. It was starting to be a bad idea. "I'm sorry Rebecca." He spoke softly. "He's...not usually this angry."

darkvamplips

A bad idea? Would she have to leave again? Go away from her family that she just found. When she heard those words she couldn't help but feel pain and then turned to her dad. "Can you explain what happened?" She asking knowing one of the reasons why they said yes was because of hoping to bring him out of his shell. Why would he say she was not his sister. She had the papers to prove it if he wanted to check them out and she did have his looks except more girly.

My request thread:

Rockin

The father turned his attention to her. "Well...two years later, we had a baby girl and named her Katherin. We never told him that he had a twin sister, ever." The male looked down. "The reason why we gave you up to a foster family was cause neither one of us was ready to handle two kids." At the time, they were both struggling with rent money. Having twins put a lot of stress in the budget. "It really hurted us of what we had to do." The father was silent for a bit. "Katherine passed away when Danny was 18. We was hoping to tell him a week after the incident, but not only that there was passing, but he was very moody ever since."

darkvamplips

Rebecca closed her eyes as he told her about the reason why she was not wanted. She did hold a grudge against him and her mother but she had to learn to deal with it. "I'm sorry you lost a baby girl." She said looking back toward her brother. So why was he being so mean to her? Did he think something will happen to her to? Maybe that was it. But she would keep her distance until he was comfortable. No matter what he said or did she was here to stay.

My request thread:

Rockin

Just as they walked inside, Danny walked inside thirty minutes later. His cloths were drenched. He wiped his feet on the rug, but it could only do so much. Once the shoes were left near the door, he began to walk inside and up the stairs, leaving a small trail of water. The father groaned, as he just finished mopping. While Danny went upstairs, the father began to mop up the trail.

The mom, who had blond hair and was wearing a simple white shirt and green dress, walked out of the kitchen. "Dinner is ready." She announced. The father began to sit at the table. He began to wait for the other two to show up. "You must be quite hungry." The father smiled.

darkvamplips

Rebecca nodded as her stomach growled. Her eyes went to her mother and she seemed to be mad at her for giving up her daughter. They would have to make it up to her somehow. The pain was building up in her body. Slowly she walked into the kitchen and sat at the table hoping she wasn't sitting in someone's seat. She would not look up to her mother.

My request thread:

Rockin

The mother soon came back with two plates. They was filled with chicken, coller greens and macaroni and cheese. One of the plates were set for the the father, while the other was set for Rebecca, who she didn't give strong eye contact to. He figured the twin daughter of hers would feel negative towards her. So instead of trying to act nice, she hopes to patch things up with her.

Danny came down stairs, wearing a blue shirt that had a gray mech of some kind. He had on black pants and walked barefoot. Once he reached the table, he sat across from Rebecca, not making eye contact. This was when the mother put his plate as well as her own and sat down. Once then, the three began to eat. It was cooked pretty well. Obviously one that payed attention to the basics. They were all pretty quiet while they ate.

darkvamplips

"This looks good." She had a small smile appear on her lips knowing she had to be polite. Yeah she held a grudge against her but not her dad for some reason. She picked up a fork and started eating but stopped. What if they had some kind of thing to do before dinner? She put her fork back down when she heard her brother come into the room. "Hi Danny." She said when he sat down wanting to try and make some kind of conversation to him. But he probably would not want anything to do with her. She was here though to stay.

My request thread:

Rockin

"Hi." Danny gave a look at her while saying that before going his attention to his food. He wasn't too interested in the woman, considering that she is claimed to be his twin sister. It's impossible, really. None of his family members mentioned it to him. If this was the parent's way of healing that heart of his, he hoped they rot in hell.

darkvamplips

She looked up at her dad. "Would you like to see the papers proving who I am?" It was almost as if she was reading her twins mind but making it seem like she was not doing that. She took another mouthful of food and swallowed it. It was really good to be honest.

My request thread:

Rockin

The dad looked at her a bit puzzled. "Well...erm..." He seemed to be a bit confused.

"I dunno why." Danny said as he ate. "Look, you seem nice and all, but I don't know why my dad payed you to do this. I only had one sister and she's dead." The parents were silent as this went on. "There's no way. My mom would've told me other wise. I don't even see a baby picture of us." The male was starting to get annoyed of this topic. "You don't even look anywhere like mom or dad." That was a lie. There was some resemblances he saw, but felt they were coincidence.

darkvamplips

She looked up at her father. "Why didn't you tell him? You don't have any first pictures of me?" She asked feeling kind of hurt but she had to shrug it off. The words that her brother said stung but she had to just shake them off for now. He was going through pain and she had to accept that.

My request thread:

Rockin

The mother put down her fork as did her father. They looked at each other in the face. For some reason, the mother had more guilt then the father. The father got up and walked out of the room and up the stairs.

"Rebecca, sweety..." She began softly. "If you must put hate on someone, then put it on me. I was the one that gave you up." Danny eyebrowed a bit. "I gave you up because...we didn't have enough money to handle -two- kids. We had to either give you up or Danny. It was a very hard choice for me to make..." The mom looked down. A tear ran on her left eye, and then another very soon after on the right. "We made sure you was put in at least a good home. It wasn't like we left you in the dust. We kept watch on you from time to time." As the dad came back with a picture in hand, the mom looked at Danny. "I wanted to tell you this a week later on that day, but your sister died on that day and you look very hurt by the ordeal...I'm so sorry I held it from you..." She then covered her eyes as she began to cry.

Danny's eyes widen. "Wait...so...you mean..." The father handed him the picture. It showed the mom in her younger days holding two babys in her arms. He then looked at Rebecca and then the picture several times. It was starting to come back.

darkvamplips

Why did her father just leave? She thought that maybe they had one picture somewhere of her when they were first in the hospital. Maybe they did not have a camera at the time. Sighing she looked down finally realizing why they let her go and kept her brother. The reason why she looked down was because her mother was crying she could not stand crying. "So you didn't want to talk to me or anything while you kept eye on me?" Would this just push him away further then what he already was? A single tear fell from her cheek as she watched him look at her then the picture.

My request thread:

Rockin

The mother just kept crying. The father just looked down in silence, not sure how to respond to her question. Danny then placed the picture down. Like before, he was calm again. He then got up and grabbed his plate, as well as his cup. "Come with me." He looked at Rebecca once he said this. "Bring your food too." The father just looked as he saw Danny going to the main door. He began to place the cup down and open the door, hoping his 'twin' would follow.

darkvamplips

This was strange he was asking her to go with him. Slowly she stood and grabbed her dish before walking to the door. "What is it?" She asked when they were on the other side and the door was closed. Something told her that he wanted to say something but did not want their parents to hear.

My request thread:

Rockin

Once Rebecca was outside, he joined her while closing the door. He then sat down on the porch floor and patted the mat to sit next to her. Once she did, he began to speak. "It's not good for your first visit here to be hearing cries and tears." He spoke casually. "Sorry about that." He then began to eat a bit of his food. "So...you're really my twin sister, huh?"

darkvamplips

Slowly she sat down and then started eating again. It had been so long since she had a home cooked meal prepared by other then her. A small shrug came to her shoulders when he said something about the tears. "I guess." She looked at him wondering if he will turn against her again.

My request thread:

Rockin

Danny noticed her staring at him. He recognized those eyes. They were asking for acceptance. He sighed softly, seeing as how much of a dick he's been to her. The male reached his left hand and wrapped it around her, pulling the woman close in a soft embrace. "I just need some time...and space...alright...sis?" If the embrace didn't hint it, calling Rebecca a sibling should.