Tending the Garden - Poison Ivy [F] seeking Harley Quinn [MtF Transgender]

Started by Karma, April 24, 2013, 10:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locking this for now - there's been a lot of interest! Thanks for looking, but this one is claimed and closed. :)

The villainess we know as Harley Quinn was not always the buxom temptress we know her as today. In fact… she was not always a she! Doctor Harlan Quinzel entered Arkham Asylum as a brilliant, though very self-conscious and confused man. None but Harley and the Joker know for sure what happened within those walls. After months of therapy sessions, Harlan begged off the assignment, citing incompatible personalities and (quite believably) intolerable workplace stress. Others took up the post and made similar claims, reinforcing Quinzel’s legitimacy. However, the doctor disappeared from the scene and was never seen again.

A year later, a minor super-criminal arose by the name of Harley Quinn. No one (except Bats, perhaps, but he wasn’t saying) made the connection; Harlan had undergone transitional surgery, being reborn as Harley, the woman she had always known “he” was, but couldn’t admit it until the Joker had revealed what a hilarious crock society was, and that she should follow her own path.

Still, Harley lacked the punch needed to really make an impact in Gotham, much less rescue her angel, Mister J. Even during her time as Harlan, Harley had always had her eye on Poison Ivy. The Emerald Queen was a paragon of femininity, serving as an image of Harley’s ideal, and an object of lust for many, Harley included. Harley was still freshly feminine, and craved the company of a female mentor. She secretly harbored the hope that Pamela Isley could provide her with tangible superpowers as well, through the use of her flora.

So this is obviously a Batman game, though with very little focus on the Bat himself in the original concept. There will be crime, love, lust, betrayals, all that good stuff. It would start relatively small-time at first as Harley gets her footing in the crime world. I don't have a particular idea of the current state of Gotham.

Any and all of this is open to discussion. Do you want Bats to feature, or maybe Robin? Do you want Harley pre- or post-op? Do you want Ivy to be an aggressive domme or reserved and cold? We can go anywhere with this. I'll be interested to hear what y'all are into. Harley in particular is pretty much a blank slate; after all, she'll be your character! The intensity level is up to and including EX, given how you'd like to approach this.

I'm not looking for a quick bang here... I'd like this to be literary and nuanced, with plenty of character development.

Full disclosure: My posting of late has been slow and is liable to stay that way, so please keep that in mind when considering this game.