What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Things just haven't been the same since the operation on my legs.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

blue rose

I ordered a keg and all i got was this lousy sixpack
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue rose

Next year I should be in time and really get that Phantom Mask
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine

Yorubi

Think I'm missing something... what is it...

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

WyldRanger

Anesa

adroitgrayman

I would love to have a show of myself too.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Anesa

adroitgrayman

If I walk along you with our arms entangled in each other.... that would make a perfect couple
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Saerrael

'Oh god, what just skittered by..? Turn on the lights, someone..!'

adroitgrayman

Saerrael

Anesa

Saerrael

'I didn't call for roomservice. Can't you see I'm busy..?'

adroitgrayman

It seems that I need to take out my weapons now

blue rose

Jag

...dammit, I'm stuck on this pedestal again, how the hell am I going to get down...
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

blue rose

Hello ? Is this my dentist ? Yeah ?  I think I have a problem with my braces......

Anesa

"I hope I don't leave a wet spot on this tablecloth".  :D

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

Quote from: Rolo on February 06, 2011, 01:44:14 PM
I am going to make someones Knight

Ohhh.... good one! ;)

I'm going to rock her world!

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

"This Spud's For You"

Sorry, I'm on a "spud roll" for some reason... :p