RP with Me [F for M Characters]

Started by BearGirl, August 14, 2020, 01:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BearGirl

About the Writer:
Hey! My name is Jackie and I have been roleplaying for over 10 years. I love to create stories that involve a lot of drama. Though I range from having incredibly dark plots to slice of life stories. I always am looking for new plots, partners and rps, so please feel free to contact me if you feel like we would write well together but have a different plot in mind than what is listed below.

My Roleplaying Style:
  • I do prefer to play the female role when roleplaying. There are exceptions to this but they are very few.
  • I only RP in paragraph style. I ask that my RP partner does the same. I will not do action (one sentence) rps. As for length, I try to match my partner's but I tend to lean towards multiple paragraphs.
  • Frequency: ranges as to what is occurring in my life. I am always on at least once a week. There are times when I am on daily. I do not ask for my partner to have a set schedule.
  • I do ask for proper grammar and spelling, but mistakes are understandable. After all, I make mistakes as well!
  • Original characters and stories are my default. I am not interested in many canon stories or characters, but there are exceptions to this.
  • I love talking to my RP partner, even about things unrelated to our RP. However, if you do not, that is okay! All I ask is to be able to throw ideas off of each other regarding our story

My RP Interests:
I have a wide variety of interests when it comes to stories. Sometimes I am in the mood for something sweet and wholesome. Other times, I prefer something with dark and twisted themes. As for smut, I tend to lean towards 70/30 story-smut ratio. If all the characters are doing is fucking, I will lose interest very quickly. .

I am looking for a long term writing partner! None of these plots below are something I want to start and then have suddenly end in a month. If you are the type to lose disinterest quickly, then we probably are not a good fit.
If you see a plot that you like but have an idea for how to change it, please reach out! It doesn't matter if it means making the plot sweeter, more dramatic, darker or etc. I love molding plots with my RP partners.

Plots
-----
Warm & Fuzzy Plots
-----
Uniting Crowns
Setting: Renaissance or Medieval. This can be based more in a realistic world or a fantasy world
Story: Two royals are forced into a marriage in an attempt to force peace between two war torn countries. Either their parents or advisers are pushing for this and it is expected that the engagement is followed through to protect their people. Neither royal wants to marry the other and attempts to find their own way out of a union that they hate. 
---
Lost Heiress
Setting:Renaissance/medieval. Possible fantasy world
Story: Muse A is an heiress but is completely unaware of this fact. When she was just a child, her kingdom was attacked and in an attempt to protect the next heir, she was taken away from the castle. In order to hide her, she was brought to an orphanage in a far off village. As she grew older, she has no memories of the past or how she arrived there. Though a few members of her family survived the attack and believes that Muse A survived as well, but they have no clue where she is. They offer a hefty reward for her safe return.

Muse B is a con artist who meets Muse A. The man is amazed by how uncanny her appearance is to the lost heir and decides to pass Muse A off as the heir in order to claim the reward for himself. He is willing to trick her into believe that she is infact the lost heiress and will do anything to ensure that this plan succeeds. (Think Anastasia)
---
Tea for Two
Setting: Victorian times
Story:Muse A is a wealthy bachelor who has not settled down. He is certainly of high enough standing and is very tempting for other families in good society. Many families are, and have tried, to tie Muse A down with their female family members. Muse B is the natural daughter of a high nobleman, who was only accepted later in life. Though, being brought into good society late has caused its own trials and tribulations. Due to Muse B's unusual circumstances, she has caught the eye of Muse A. Though this will bring its own obstacles.
---
Satan's #1
Setting: Modern
Story:Muse A is a lonely person who sells their soul in order for Satan to be their friend. Satan just rolls with it and protects them during their life...until he realizes at the time of their death that he genuinely likes them. Since he can't renege on the contract he takes Muse A to Hell and puts them in a position of power. Demons hardened by millennial of torture now have to answer to a shy, self-conscious, quiet, sad, lonely person who has unintentionally become Satan's #1.

---
Twisted Plots
----
Death surrounds you
Setting: Modern Day
Story:The daughter of the mortuary owner is assaulted by a couple of bastards. Her father asks the city's mafia kingpin for assistance in handling justice to her attacks. The kingpin agrees as long as the mortuary owner assists in disposing of bodies that they just happen to 'come across'. The owner agrees to do so. One of the mobsters is told to kill the men that attacked, which he does so. However, after that, the daughter feels grateful for the man who brought justice to her assaulters and is willing to do a lot to make it up to him. The mobster takes advantage of this fact and decides that it would be fun to twist her into something useful. (We can talk about how he twists her but I am thinking that it will be more than just sexual favors. He would actually ask her to participate in his work and eventually lead up to murdering others, torturing and etc without a care)
----
Hidden in Plain Sight
Setting: Our world, modern or Renaissance or medieval
Story: Muse A is just a regular person who is trying desperately to prove that the supernatural exists. This includes phone recordings, going out late at night into the forest, maybe even dabbling in blood rituals. Muse B is some supernatural creature who comes across Muse A during one of her attempts to prove that this hidden world exists and decides to have some fun with this human.
----
Sail Away with Me
Setting: Medieval or Renaissance. Our world or fantasy world
Story: Muse A is on the run from the world that they knew. Behind them is pain, abuse and no control. In an attempt to get away from the horrors that had controlled them, Muse A manages to escape and does everything she can to run away. Though life on the run is not the fairytale that she imagined that it would be. She decides that she can’t take it anymore and attempts to end it by jumping into the ocean and drowning herself.

Muse B is a sailor who comes across Muse A’s body in the ocean. He recuses Muse A from the water and nurses her back to help. As Muse A recovers, Muse B discovers the horrors of her past life.

As he hears this, he decides to avenge Muse A and bring justice to those who wronged her. He believes that all he can do is murder those after her so she can truly start a new life. (I am thinking that this would be a good story that would involve a lot of flashbacks to Muse A’s pain and abuse. We can also discuss the possibility of Muse B actually being a horrid monster as well.)
----
Sweet Flowers at Death's Door
Setting: Ancient Greece
Story:This would be based off of the Persephone and Hades myth from Greek Mythology. Specifically, that Hades kidnapped Persephone and kept her down in the Underworld in order to become his bride. This is due to how lonely Hades has become and wanting a Queen. I actually have a lot of ideas for this that we can discuss over PM.
----
Satan's #1
Setting: Modern
Story:Muse A is a lonely person who sells their soul in order for Satan to be their friend. Satan just rolls with it and protects them during their life...until he realizes at the time of their death that he genuinely likes them. Since he can't renege on the contract he takes Muse A to Hell and puts them in a position of power. Demons hardened by millennial of torture now have to answer to a shy, self-conscious, quiet, sad, lonely person who has unintentionally become Satan's #1.
Possible Twist: It is literally Satan. Hit me up, we can talk there is a lot of possible twists here

Themes & Pairings

Pairs:

• Capture/Captive
  • Reincarnated Lovers
  • Demon/Human or other creature
  • Dom/Sub
  • Mafia Member/non mafia member
  • Werewolves/human or other creature
  • Vampires/human or other creature
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Celebrity/Non celebrity
  • Almost any mythical creature/human
  • Enemies who fall in love, but are still required to hurt each other (EX: Super Hero/Super Villain)
  • Dragon Shapeshifter/Human
  • immortal/Human
  • Persephone/Hades

Themes:

• Witches
  • Love Triangles
  • Secret Relationships
  • Multiple Personalities Disorder
  • Mafia
  • Running from the law
  • Greek Myths
  • Medieval