DnD?

Started by Tahiri Anashia, May 28, 2005, 07:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

Okay, this not apply to my character, but if I remember correctally, adventurers from the realms get a single free feat at character creation from the regional list in the Forgotten Realms campaign guide?

I have effectiv-ish finish my character. Will post it in the right thread.

^^

Natalie C. Barney

No they get to choose if they want a REGIONAL FEAT but they do get one item if they take a class prefered by their region. In Waterdeep for example you can take 300 gp extra, some magic scrolls or a masterwork weapon from some choices.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Bayushi

Okay, no matter!

I not bother with feat on character sheet. I cannot take a regional feat because my character not from local area. She from Rokugan/Kara-Tur, on other side of Hordelands from Faerun.

^^

*hugs Natalie*

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Lilian on May 31, 2005, 06:21:56 PM
Okay. She's a Tetyrian...  and.. hmm.

Damn that Fey'ri was taken up. I had an awesome background, too.

Can I play a Devilled Elf? Some poor half elven woman who was tortured, perhaps cursed by a creature in her history. I supopse I could make statistical bonuses or something for it.. but... I'd mostly just want some visual differencial, to make something interesting. ^.^;

Too bad Fey'ri was taken up.. bleh... ^.^;

You can take a Devil or Demon bloodline form Unearthed Arcana ;). You need only take from 1-3 substitution levels in 20 level progression instead of class level if you do that. There are three levels of bloodlines, Minor, intermediatated and Major. Major gives in eahc level a something extra, Intermeditiated often (each second levle if I recall) and minor only once per four levels.

Substitution levels do not give HP, Skill Points etc. nothing. So in literall sense you can be bestly a 17 wizard whti three substitutition levels in Demon and still be thinked as 20lvl char.

Rett Butler

What about a Male Ghaele(sp) Monk character? Would that be okay?

Lilian

Okay. I dont think i have access to bloodlines or anything of the such, is there any way I could get lists and such of exactly what I'd need to do?

Tahiri Anashia

Lillian i can send em to ya if you want :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Rett Butler on May 31, 2005, 09:06:54 PM
What about a Male Ghaele(sp) Monk character? Would that be okay?

No full blooded outsiders thank you :P. Natives ok, but not complete outsiders ;). I can list the benefits of the bloodline via PM if you want Lilian :). But becuase I do not want post everyhting, so can you mention what kind of bloodline you are intrested and I will look is it there?

Lilian

Is there a forum for this game yet?

Zaer Darkwail

Yes, there is. In the NC: Normal Systems.