Interest Check: Adult Quantum Leap & Doctor Who

Started by Jester, October 10, 2007, 07:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Two Ideas

Quantum Leap

"Theorizing that one could time-travel within his own lifetime, (insert name here) led an elite group of scientists into the desert, to develop a top-secret project known as Quantum Leap. Pressured to prove their theories or lose funding, the doctor prematurely stepped into the project accelerator, and vanished...

They awoke to find themselves in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not their own. Fortunately, contact with their own time was maintained through brain-wave transmissions with Al, the project observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only  the doctor can see and hear....and . Trapped in the past, the doctor finds themselves leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next Leap will be the Leap home."

I am wanting a female player happy to play a variety of different characters hoping to right wrongs. This will be a game that includes adult action as most of the wrongs will be sexual based. You must also be happy to play a variety of characters.

I might also open this up to others to NPC.

Doctor Who

It is time for the eleventh incarnations of the Doctor. The doctor is looking for a new assistant to join them on travelling the globe, time and space and write any wrongs that they find.

Are the Daleks truly destroyed?
Is the Doctor truly the last of the timelords?
Is the Master still at large?
Will Billy Piper be in another series?

If you would like to be the able assistant or are willing to take a leading role as the Doctor then let me know. Sexual content for the game is yet undecided.

Anyway Let me know if your interested in either idea by PM and we can work out how to progress.

King_Furby

"Will Billy Piper be in another series?"

hopefully not  ;D lol

nice ideas though

Cherri Tart

are you crazy, Furby? god, i loved Rose... i miss her still *gets teary eyed*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

King_Furby

Quote from: Cherri Tart on October 10, 2007, 03:02:32 PM
are you crazy, Furby? god, i loved Rose... i miss her still *gets teary eyed*

i am totally serious i hated rose.

RubySlippers

Time to birng back Romana the Time Lady with K-9 MKII they left in E-Space. Yay Romana. Anyway since the Time War was in N-Space there is a good chance she was unaffected.

We could have her TARDIS sucked into N-Space by the Time War when the Dalek fleet was destroyed kind of out of juice, after all she made it in E-Space likely has a neat power source of its own I was thinking a singularity.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: King_Furby on October 10, 2007, 03:19:19 PM
i am totally serious i hated rose.

heathen barbarian! *winks*  sorry, i'd never seen Dr Who before the new series started and i totally fell in love with Rose - she was such a real girl - i like Martha a lot too, but I'll always miss Rose.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

RubySlippers

I own all the series up to the latest, and hiow did the Daleks beat the Time Lords I mean no one had the mastery of temporal science to match them?

I knew they could form limited time tunnels and all but series TARDIS level tech was rather advanced.

Oh well its a nice idea.

Jester

glad you like it.

i have a bite and will let you all know when we have started.

Hunter

I think the Master is well and truely gone at this point.  *at least we can hope so*

As for the rest, can we let the blonde fluzzie rest in her alternate reality?

RubySlippers

Well Romana probably regenerated by now, she could look like Angelina Jolie in a sexy cut catsuit with a raygun for all anyone knows. lol

Hunter

Somehow, that would be scary.  Not sure how.

Besides, it will never be as good as it was when Tom Baker was around.  So there.   :P

Bliss

You can totally see how much Tennant Loved Baker's Dr. And let him inform his current work, though!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3