Passion Cruises - Modern BDSM, LGBTQIA+ friendly - RECRUITING

Started by Britwitch, March 17, 2024, 10:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

TyCaine

Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Currently owe: 1 of 5 Solo threads, 0 of 3 Group threads, 0 PMs
Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

BennyQ

"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

Story Tale

Mellific

Definitely interested. This is such a great idea for a group game. :> 

O/O | A/A | MM

Britwitch

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please head over to the shiny new OOC thread for the character sheet, some more game information and the chance to plot and reach out to fellow players.

Passion Cruises - OOC thread

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

RainyHigh

Quote from: Mellific on March 20, 2024, 05:16:15 AMDefinitely interested. This is such a great idea for a group game. :>
Right?! It was giving me the vibes from your group game last year--which was a riot! I still miss it. :)
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Mellific

Quote from: RainyHigh on March 20, 2024, 06:26:15 PMRight?! It was giving me the vibes from your group game last year--which was a riot! I still miss it. :)
Aww, you're making me blush! I may have to bring back someone from that game. I miss it too! x3

O/O | A/A | MM

s6xs6x

Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Swashbuckler

Britwitch

So exciting to see so many people interested! ❤️

Please do head over to the OOC thread where you can meet other potential passengers, share a FC if you have one in mind and then send a character sheet my way when you have one ready 😊

ticl

GnothiSeauton

Thought I'd post this here as well from the OOC...

I'm interested in exploring a cuckold / hotwife couple dynamic, and this is a great setting for it.  I'm open to writing the husband or wife, but would love to build a relationship and plot with someone interested.

Send me a PM if you want to discuss.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

TreyWalker

Armphid

I'm sorry if I should have looked at the OOC first, but is this still recruiting?
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Revna

Quote from: Armphid on March 30, 2024, 12:22:22 PMI'm sorry if I should have looked at the OOC first, but is this still recruiting?
If I remember correctly; always 😌

Elizabeth Ecsed

Yikes twelve pages of OOC so far! Heh. A lot of posts in a week! :D  Regardless, this is exactly my usual nonsense, so I'm so in.

AndyZ

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on April 01, 2024, 08:41:32 PMYikes twelve pages of OOC so far! Heh. Has the game started yet? Regardless, this is exactly my usual nonsense, so I'm so in.
The game has started but more people are absolutely welcome.  If it comes to it, there's a helicopter that can take characters on and off the ship, but people are still posting in Day 1.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Revna

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on April 01, 2024, 08:41:32 PMYikes twelve pages of OOC so far! Heh. A lot of posts in a week! :D  Regardless, this is exactly my usual nonsense, so I'm so in.
I'm still posting in day 1, we have writers of all speeds 😊

AndyZ

Quote from: Wicked Emi on April 01, 2024, 09:03:38 PMI'm still posting in day 1, we have writers of all speeds 😊
And I want to make sure you know I'm totally okay with you taking your time ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Revna

Quote from: AndyZ on April 01, 2024, 09:05:43 PMAnd I want to make sure you know I'm totally okay with you taking your time ^_^
I truly appreciate you for that! I should hopefully have a post up tonight! I might actually get free time before bed time!

lustfulintentions

Just giving our beautiful thread with beautiful writers and a lovely GM a little bump b/c who doesn't love more lovely people in their group games? :)

Devilyn Sydhe

Just wanted to say been looking at this game for a bit and it looks great.  I haven't made any char sheets since the forum changed and something doesn't seem to be compatible with copying the sheet for me, most likely user error on my end, but I will continue to follow along.

Britwitch

Quote from: Devilyn Sydhe on April 13, 2024, 05:46:59 PMJust wanted to say been looking at this game for a bit and it looks great.  I haven't made any char sheets since the forum changed and something doesn't seem to be compatible with copying the sheet for me, most likely user error on my end, but I will continue to follow along.
Hiya! You can always send me a free form character write up via PM 😉  as long as it has the relevant info, I can then check it out and make the CS for you