Vault of the Ancients - [High fantasy adventure]-[TF]-[LF Main GM/Players]

Started by Evalon, September 21, 2015, 12:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evalon

Foreword
      I volunteer to co-GM this idea, but I do not feel I have the ability to solo GM this. For that reason I'm seeking a primary GM to take control of the game and guide the players and I can assist in whatever ways the primary GM desires.

The roles currently needed are primary GM and players!

Also if you happen to know a high fantasy group that is currently recruiting that allows magic in the setting please send me a PM, I would love to join something with that theme.

"No fortune comes without a price."

Vault of the Ancient
We are all driven by some desire be it primal or intellectual,
Be careful not to let your desire drive you to the darkest depths of your soul.

What is the possible content of this story?
      Magic. What is a good fantasy setting without a healthy dose of magic?
      Adventure and exploration. This is a setting all about discovering the unknown wonders of the world, expect to get down and dirty.
      Various sexual encounters. Nothing is set in stone, but it's just not an E game without some explicit fun.
      Transformations. Magical mishaps are one of the greatest inventions of the magical era!

What is this story about?
      The Vault of the Ancients is an old myth, something many would consider an old folks tale. But it exists, and some would give everything to get their hands on what the vault has to offer. The vault was created after the Great War that nearly tore the world apart. Magic had been at its prime and everyone was trying to be at the top, a magical arms race began. Dangerous artifacts were created and monstrous spells were written. When war was incited the world suffered greatly. Details of the war are lost to history, except for the myth of the vault. The artifacts and the spells created could not so easily be destroyed. The best mages of the land banded together to create the Vault of the Ancients, a place to store all the things none of the races should have ever brought into creation. Once all the items were gathered inside they used their life-force to seal the vault into another realm, where it could never come to harm their realm again.

Since that day magic has been in a decline. With each generation the presence of magic has grown weaker. Some old powers know of the existence of the vault and see it as their answer. A band of characters are hired to seek out the vault and told anything they find within the vault is theirs so long as they bring back one particular artifact. The characters come together, each with their own motive for wanting to seek out the vault, and use the information given by their informant to track down the vault and bask in the glory inside.

Except not all things are as good as they sound. All fortunes have a price. They will have to battle against the defenses of the vault as well as with the desires of one another before they can claim the fortune that awaits them at the end.

This is only one possible setting for this type of story. I have dozens of other similar concepts. The basic premise is the same in all them, a group of adventurers go on a hunt for magical artifacts and find more than they bargained for.

If a primary GM comes in and wants to change the entire setting, they are welcome to! All I ask if you keep the primary theme, a high fantasy group of adventuring seeking out lost treasure and finding more than they wanted, intact.

What is the setting?
      High fantasy. All myths are true, all races exist, and magic is common albeit waning. Currently only around 1% of the population is capable of using magic and even less to a degree it is practical for anything.

Who is my character?
      Oh gosh I have TONS of different characters I can play in this. Some are magic-focused and some are sans-magic. They are all female, so keep that in mind. If this is a transformation based story I can craft a male character as long as they become female within the story.

1. The Abyss-mage. She channels a dark energy from the realm of the Abyss. She is possibly one of the strongest beings in existence, well she would be if she could remember who she was. Being omni-potent doesn't mean much when you can't remember how to do anything. Oh well, I'm sure she'll figure something out.

2. The exiled princess. She also channels a dark energy, but it doesn't quite come from the abyss. It's actually, literally, dark enemy. She's a shadow-mage, of sorts. When religion gets involved, things get complicated. She's trying to find her way back home, but it's not as simple as retracing her steps when the leading faction of your foreign empire wants you dead. The life of princess I suppose.

3. The inventor. He has a bit of a gambling problem. The man with all the luck, until it just seems to run out. Almost like he was born under an unlucky star. He's a man of science, he doesn't believe in luck! Explain that twenty game winning streak, smarty-pants. He's a drifter, never calling one place home for long. Usually he gets run out of town before he can set roots. There are at least a two dozen loan sharks out for him. Run devil, run.

4. The honest thief. The sad story of a war orphan. She was all that remains of her village, a small band of elfs and humans who lived together in harmony. When the war machine rolled through they didn't last long, love and peace doesn't do so well when your at the end of a sword. She survived and grew up in an orphanage for war orphans. Not many people cared for orphans and more so when they weren't human. She became a Robin-Hood of sorts, stealing from the snob-nosed and giving to those in most need.

Hopefully those four are enough to get you a little interested. I can craft up more options as well should you desire it! All I really have to do is pick a class and it just comes on its own. 

What about your character?
      Anybody! I'm not picky. I would love for you to play 'the world' as a GM and turn this into a system-lite dungeon crawler but I'm not going to require that. If you want to play an adventurer then we can both play as adventurers and we can both play as the world around us. Just don't expect me to pull the weight, it will be a 50/50 split.

What is the system like?
      I'm either desiring freeform or a basic D6 system. I'm not a fan of complex systems, they take away from the story, but I do enjoy at least some small system in place to help balance luck in the universe. Since I don't desire to be the primary GM I won't say what the system will be like, I'll leave that for the primary GM to decide on.

Interested? Let me know!   
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Toggle

Lunais

It sounds interesting, especially the transformation angle. I'm also wanting to go with a genderswapped character, either before or during the story depending on how soon it would happen.

Evalon

So we have two potentially interested players, neat! If we can find someone willingly to be the main GM then it looks like we a basis for, at the very least, a small group game.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Apologies and Absences

Al Terego

Evalon

Apologies and Absences

Allangar

i might be interested in gming this idea as male played gender-swap trough the adventure becoming full female.

will be use a small lite fantasy system

will take a small group of 5 players maximum.

Al Terego

Evalon

Quote from: Allangar on October 08, 2015, 11:39:58 AM
i might be interested in gming this idea as male played gender-swap trough the adventure becoming full female.

will be use a small lite fantasy system

will take a small group of 5 players maximum.

Small group is ideal :-) If you want to take the GM role, I don't have any objections to that.

Apologies and Absences

Allangar

nice, i will post the char sheet and the rules set for this game.

Also the char will all start as male and as they go through the vault they will change. the change will be gradual but it will still be quick enough.

i was wondering if i let any char become Futa instead of female what do you think ??

Evalon

Male-to-female progression sounds great! No problem there.

I personally have zero issues with playing as or opposite a futa-character so I'm fine if you want to include that.

Apologies and Absences

Allangar

ok then, if i have at least 3 players i will go for it.

it will be a lite system that use some dice and stat.

working on the sheet and the rules right now, will post it later tonight

Allangar

If all the players wanted that, we can have a more freeform game

or we can use a system more well known as pathfinder or D&D5e as i gm both.

Tell me what you want for this game.

Al Terego

Allangar

i was thinking at least twice a week each Wednesday and Saturday.

Al Terego

Quote from: Allangar on October 10, 2015, 02:24:24 PM
If all the players wanted that, we can have a more freeform game
or we can use a system more well known as pathfinder or D&D5e as i gm both.

Smut elements aside, I enjoy the story aspect so free-form is fine.  It's been a while since I played anything system (never online) but I am not opposed to it.

Quote from: Allangar on October 10, 2015, 02:24:24 PM
Tell me what you want for this game.

Heh.  I'll just paraphrase Evalon:

Quote from: Evalon on September 21, 2015, 12:19:52 PM
Transformations. Magical mishaps are one of the greatest inventions of the magical era!

leading to:

Quote from: Evalon on September 21, 2015, 12:19:52 PM
Various sexual encounters.

The details are less important.  I'll try to adapt for whatever the others want.

Quote from: Allangar on October 10, 2015, 10:51:24 PM
i was thinking at least twice a week each Wednesday and Saturday.

I'll do my best :)

Allangar

perfect with me we will go with something more free-form, i'll do a different char sheet then.

so is everyone still interested ??

if i have all three players still interested i will make the intro to the game.

Evalon

My interest is still present :-)

Twice a week sounds solid to me.

Apologies and Absences

Allangar

Here the reform character sheet i will use.

I will let you know how to fill it next.

All character will be human male at start

Character sheet
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:
Race:
Discipline:

ATTRIBUTES
Good:
Average:
Poor:

COMBAT SKILLS:
Good:
Average:
Poor:

GENERAL SKILLS:
Expert:
Very good:
Good:
Average:
Poor:

POWER/SPELL/ABILITIES
Offensive:
Defensive:
Utilities:

DESCRIPTION
Weight:
Hair color and style:
Eyes color:
Marks:
Breast size:
Nipples size:
Vaginal capacity:
Anal capacity:
Cock length:
Cock girth:

OTHER TRAITS
Personality:
Gender wanted (Female/Futa/Shemale):
Sexual orientation:
Transformation suggested:

Here are some of the character creation  rules :
the example are for a archer warrior type.

For your attributes :
just specified one thing your good at, one thing that your average and one thing your bad at.
ex. good with lifthing weight, average at moving, poor in reasoning.

For your combat skill :
just specified one thing your good at, one thing that your average and one thing your bad at.
ex. good with bow and arrow, average with unarmed combat and poor with axe

For your general skill :
just specified one thing your an expert in, one thing your very good at, one skill your good at, one thing that your average and one thing your bad at.
ex. Expert in archery making bow and arrow, very good in hunting, good in herbalism, average in diplomacy and poor in metal working

You then made your specials abilities depending on your disciplines, the disciplines are :
Sorcery : Magic done by wizard and sorcerer
Spirituality: Divine power use by priest and champion
Combat mastery : Skill use in fighting, special type of attack
Communion: This is power base on nature for druids and hunter

Now we will do your basic power (Remember that your starting in your career so remember that it not that powerful):
Your abilities can be anything so when your done post your char here to get them approve.
Offensive : mean it an attack power
Defensive : mean it something that protect you
Utilitaries : mean it something useful like opening locks

pm me if you have specific question.

Rune

I would be interested in joining the fun if there is still room.

Allangar

Yes rune there still is, post you char sheet to be approve and when i get everyone i will make the introduction post for the adventure

Rune

I will post tonight. For the record, I am not opposed to gender change, race change etc. Although I do not feel I am imaginative enough to help GM, I am willing to go along with the ride no matter where it goes.

Rune

Name: Jinx
Race: Human
Discipline: Swordsman

ATTRIBUTES
Good: Attractiveness
Average: Wirs
Poor: Luck

COMBAT SKILLS:
Good: Swords (has practiced for years, but hasn't been in a real fight.)
Average: Everything else
Poor: Ranged (can't hit the broadside of a barn)

GENERAL SKILLS:
Expert: Cooking/Cleaning
Very good: Carousing/Dancing
Good: Singing
Average: Strength
Poor: Stealth

POWER/SPELL/ABILITIES
* Special - Wild transformation magic. Only is triggered when life is threatened or he becomes overly stimulated. Will transform himself or other as needed.

DESCRIPTION
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 170#
Hair color and style: Dirty Blond, unkempt
Eyes color: Hazel
Marks: none
Breast size: na
Nipples size: na
Vaginal capacity: na
Anal capacity: ???
Cock length: 6"
Cock girth: average

OTHER TRAITS
Personality: Friendly/Outgoing/Niave, Easily controlled and dominated as a girl. Forceful and confident as a man.
Gender wanted (Female/Futa/Shemale): Any
Sexual orientation: Likes women as a man. Loves men as a woman.
Transformation suggested: Minotaur, slave girl, barbarian prince, Princess, penis enlargement, bunny girl, gender change, neko girl, breast enlargement, lactation, pregnancy, etc.

Allangar

Evalon

Name: Kael Lightson
Race: Human
Discipline: Holy knight

ATTRIBUTES
Good: Strength
Average: Reasoning
Poor: Patience

COMBAT SKILLS
Good: Swordsmanship
Average: Archery
Poor: Unarmed

GENERAL SKILLS
Expert: Bartering
Very good: Charisma
Good: Metal smith
Average: Perception
Poor: Stealth

POWER/SPELL/ABILITIES
Offensive: Using faith to sharpen his blade beyond normal.
Defensive: Using faith to strengthen his shield.
Utilities: Using faith to heal minor wounds.

DESCRIPTION
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 160 out of armor
Hair color and style: Brown, short and parted.
Eyes color: Brown
Marks: Scar across his right arm from his first crusade.
Breast size: N/A
Nipples size: N/A
Vaginal capacity: N/A
Anal capacity: Average
Cock length: 4"
Cock girth: Average

OTHER TRAITS
Personality: Bullheaded, stubborn, and loyal to a fault.
Gender wanted (Female/Futa/Shemale): Any.
Sexual orientation: Currently heterosexual. Open to any.
Transformation suggested: Any. Preference toward pregnancy and loss of strength.

Apologies and Absences