sample writing

Started by fireflights, October 02, 2010, 01:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

The darkness engulfed her as she moved deeper into the cavern, unsure of the world she was entering. The stories she had heard about the legends of the cavern of Tarmandon were the kind of stuff that could fill your veins with ice and chill your core and yet here Kyliera was, decending into the very place where it all took place. As she made her way carefully she spoke the magical fire word "Octuronas" and a large ball of light appeared in her hand.

She let her sapphire blue eyes dart about to take in the sight before her. for such a place of doom the cavern walls glittered like tiny little diamonds all strewn about her. She felt awed by the beauty. as she slowly made her way further in she got the first glimpse of the human remains that signified the true horrors of the cavern. she bent down to examine them, a small child who had perhaps wandered in looking for some sort of adventure, only to have met their doom. She swallowed hard before standing up and making her way deeper still.

She wondered if she would get to come face to face with the demon itself, as this was the reason she was here....to end it all. As the pathway opened up to a large cavern she narrowed her eyes, trying to spot any movement but even with her light the darkness was too much. She tried to find any way down but there was no where, she would have to call the beast to her.

"Dracol! I command you show yourself demon of the night!" she shouted and cringed a little as the cavern resonated with the sound of her voice.

Silence returned her call and she feared the monster was not at home before an ear splitting shriek responded, making her duck to cover her ears. the beat of wings followed and as she looked up she found herself face to face with her bretheren's killer, the dragon Dracol.   

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

i suppose i should make you all aware that i encourage feedback neg and positive on all my stories and poems. you have an oppinion about my writings please share it

Livin in MD now.

Despaireaux

Ooo, I like it fire, what happens next? I wonder if Dracol will prevail in battle... >:)
Did you know life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate?

fireflights

oh well was not planning writing more of it but i can :)

Livin in MD now.

Despaireaux

A dragon and vengeful witch duke it out? That would be great.

fireflights

ok well when i get my comp i'll write more for just you ;)

Livin in MD now.

Despaireaux

Awww I feel special =D Just have fun with it, that's what writing is meant to be anyways!

fireflights

oh i always have fun writing

Livin in MD now.

Despaireaux

I'm glad to hear it, your good at it so just keep the writing going.

fireflights

Quote from: Despaireaux on October 18, 2010, 11:45:40 PM
I'm glad to hear it, your good at it so just keep the writing going.

aww thanks *blush*

Livin in MD now.

Despaireaux

No problem, can't wait for the next piece.