Pick a master or a slave [pictures] (Females wanted) Febr. 23

Started by BigBadWolf, January 25, 2010, 06:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

What you will see here is basically a list of different characters which are available for play. Even a rough plot idea are there for each.  As the title suggest these are Dom/Sub ideas with bondage and non-con. If some of them grabs your attention let me know it.

Masters

Name: Rick (Taken)
Appearance: Tall man with long black hair and dark eyes. Very muscular as one of his friend told to him he could play Connan the barbarian.
Background: Rick is a wealthy man, who has a nice big house. He is a very experienced master and he had a few slaves in his life. However he didn't take this whole thing too seriously, it's rather game which makes the sex hotter and the relationship deeper. But still his got a lot of equipment at his basement. When he don't tie somebody up he is a kind and intelligent person.
Plot: It's a typical consensual bondage plot. It could be light or medium. His slave could be an experienced one a beginner or someone who accidentally became aware of his taste and it makes her curious. If you never did any bondage roleplay and want to try it out, then this is your choice.

Name: The master, the boss (Taken)
Appearance: He usually appears as a handsome man around 25 years. In every century or decade his face and body has all the characteristics what the era sex symbol has.
Background: He is a demon, a succubi. He was summoned by a witch about 400 years ago. When the witch died he stayed on the Earth. In the first centuries he did what he did best seduced women and made them happy.
But then his behaviour changed. He liked to form and change the behaviours of the women he met. When women appeared in government his demonic powers to manipulate the women's mind and body came very handy. He build up his power and now he found a great enjoyment to train sex slaves.
His got a big mansion far from cities. His got a prostitute network and a lot of men works for him. He train the slaves at his mansion his got everything what he need.
Plot: It's basically an NC type game your character is kidnapped by his men and deliver to the mansion where he begin her training. This could contains public scans (he make a party to his clients where he introduce her) or forced prostitution.

Name: Armand (Taken)
Appearance: Avarage height, black eyes long dark brown hair thin body. His around thirty years old.
Background: Armand is a mage. He spent years to learn different spells, and he now retired from the world to his tower. Here he made experiments, try to make new spells. The only time when he left the tower when he go to the slave market to buy slaves. Sometimes for his pleasure sometimes his experiments require a test subject.
Plot: This take place in a fantasy word and it could be extreme. What could be extreme for example he could have monsters (tentacle, orc, ogre, minotaur etc.) and force the slave to have sex with them. Or he got a little dungeon/labyrinth under his tower where he put inside the slave and want to find out if she could escape. The labyrinth would be populated by monsters. If you want we could use some random events (dice) to decide what waits for the slave in the next room or corridor.

Name: Edward Thompson (Taken)
Appearance: Tall and athletic body. Short brown hair and brown eyes.
Background: Edward is a millionaire who lives on an island in the Carribic. He used this place to train sex slaves. He usually buy normal slave girls and turn them into sex slaves. Sometimes he work for a customer sometimes he do this for his own pleasure. His got some equipment for this, but he like to use the environment as well.
Plot: Your character would be the slave girl he buys or a girl he picked up in a nearby island. In this plot would be outside scenes places like the tropical forest and the shores.

Slaves

Name: Talon (Taken)

Background: He is a warrior from the north. All of his male members of his family were warriors to, and he was trained this life from childhood. He fought in many battles and managed to survive but he has failed to accomplish something great. He always fights in the first lines bravely he not know anything that could stop him.
Plot: Talon has been captured by his enemies. He was outnumbered but still wasn't an easy job to caught him. The enemy wanted to torture information out of him but he resisted well. But in this kingdom lives a woman who is an expert torture and man like Talon is her speciality. Because she know who to torture through pleasure not just pain. She was summoned by the lord who captured him. Her work to make Talon talk, but she couldn't do any permanent damage because the lord hope for a good ransom or he could sell him to an arena master.
Talon gave her a really challenge but eventually he broke and tell her what she wanted to know. But she liked him during the sessions (not fall in love!) and she decided to keep him. She wants him as a payment to her services. And she got him so she could use him any way she wants to. (This could be in fantasy setting and the woman could be a dark elf or a witch and of course involve magic and potions as well)

Name: Luc Picture
Background: He was born in slavery and had different masters. To serve others is a natural part of his life. He can do different works around a house. Right now his up for sale and the slaver says he is still virgin.
Plot: It could be an anthro x anthro or a human x anthro pairing. Both of it could be usual story she buys him bring him home and have fun with him. (This one could be [EX])
I also thought about a plot where he is a birthday present for a rich girl. He serve her for years, then she move out from her parent's place because of his boyfriend. She move to a distant city. After several months she found out his boyfriend cheat on her. She go home and because she is a foreign city she had no one to talk to no one she could cry herself out on his/her shoulder. Expect her silent servant.

Name: Runagark Picture
Background: He is a minotaur. He lived in a tribe in the mountains. He was raised by the tribe traditions and became a hunter and warrior. Runagark a quiet person who don't talk much but he does when it is needed. He likes fighting his favorite weapon is the two headed battle axe (like the one on the picture).
Plot: Just two rough idea here. He could captured by a wizardess or witch who wants to supple him. He would be a great guardian. The second one he was captured and became a gladiator some sort. The arena master who owns him earned a lot of money by him. But then a noble lady had an eye on him and buys him (even forcing the arena master to sell him). From now on he earn money to her, but she want something else from him. It is a fantasy setting and the female character could be other than human.

Remember all of the plot parts are just suggestions. If you had another plot in mind with these characters I would happy to hear.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

playfullchick76

BigBadWolf

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

BigBadWolf

Most of them are still free. Which one would you like?

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

BigBadWolf

As you can see the first one is already under discussion, so I suggest to chose another one, or find out a very intresting plot. In that case I willing to do another version of it.

Sacrah

hmmm i dunno the first and second appeal to me..but both are taken

BigBadWolf

Well the second one hardly started and I if you won't mind to make a small group roleplay of it I wouldn't either. So if you're up to I ask playfullchick about it.

If you're not, then PM me what sort of game would you like, and I'm sure we can work out something.

Little Wolfie

With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

BigBadWolf

Number three is still free. We can do that one if you want.

Little Wolfie

With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

blondie1

I really liked number four, but see that it's been taken. If you'd like to do another version, please contact me!

BigBadWolf

It is unlikely I want another version. As you see all four master has been taken which means 4 game + I have a couple of older ones. So anything beyond the two slave game I don't want to start another game. But if I run low in games I will PM you if I don't forget.

BigBadWolf

Sasha

I like the slave Talon ....is that still open per chance ?

The concept sounds very challenging ...and much fun ..can you PM me to discuss the details if still open and you would like to play with me . I been needing to open up my naughty side for awhile .

BigBadWolf