A New Idea (or two...)

Started by MagicalPen, January 24, 2007, 04:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Hmm...well since Wife Swap Soap II seems dead in its birthing stage, i've decided to explore it a little in a one-on-one, along with another idea or two i have. If you're interested in either idea let me know, buy FYI expect posts at least once every other day or so, sometimes more (if on at same time) etc.

Dangerous Liasions

Setting: Modern

Premise: He is experiancing problems with his marriage, and his wife suggested attending a local Swingers session. There, he is partnered up with a very attractive woman about his age (early 30's) and they get down to business. They connect and talk after spending themselves, and exchange numbers secretly. Thus the affair starts.

Taboo: Sisters Hot Friend

Setting: Modern

Premise: Now in his early twenties, his sister a year or two older, he is unemployed. He is forced to move in with his sister and is seduced by her friend/roommate. She walks in on them but instead of being shocked, she joins in for a little incest/threesome. This can occur as a setup (her secret desire) or as a spur of the moment type thing. Also, this should be played as a threesome (myself, a 'friend' and a 'sister').

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Silkcat

Since I critiqued your "Sister's Hot Friend" short story (I hope usefully), I feel I almost have to volunteer here. :)

One thought - depending on when you start the storyline, the third player may have a minimal role for quite some time.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

MagicalPen

Yeah, i thought about that which is why i added the set-up type idea. Unless we cut out the 'Sister' for the time being with the chance of adding her later to the storyline.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Silkcat

It might be best to have one player control both of the female characters - that also lessens the inevitable problems with syncing up multiple posters.

Hmm... I was thinking I had about as many stories going as I should do, but two of them have gone quiet with the other people are a bit MIA.

Maybe I can suggest something that might help cover both of those issues - the first story-thread has an intentionally rather short time limit, and I'll play the friend - much as in the setup of your original story in the private circle.  Then we see how it's going, whether everyone is enjoying it as we'd hoped, and then either advertise for a player for the sister or I'll play the sister as well.  That also means that if you're not thrilled with the way I'm playing the friend (and no hard feelings at all if that ends up being the case), you could try it again with a slightly different premise.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

MagicalPen

I think that will work. We can just start off with the Brother / Sisters Friend. We can always introduce more later, like you said, pending on how things work out. I suppose a Modern Setting, with him staying in his sisters apartment (much like the story) would work best in this case.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

cassyk001

If you do decide to use another player for the sister, I'm game. No biggie if she doesn't start in it. If you've already got your act together, then disregard this post.

MagicalPen

Hey, yeah, we could definately use a third player when it gets to that point i think.

Heres the link to the thread so you can keep up to date in it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8617

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry