Is this normal?

Started by WitchyWitch, February 01, 2021, 02:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchyWitch

I've checked the boxed in the ons and offs section but it won't update. Am I missing something?

Chasing Dreams

It's better to create your own ons/offs thread (if you haven't already) because the matrix will be going away in the future. You can customize your O/O thread easier than the matrix.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

Oniya

I hit the 'My Roleplay Preferences' link under your avatar and did see the sigil design on the left beneath links to your O/O thread and your Request Thread, and a list of ons and offs over on the right.  Was there more that you had edited?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WitchyWitch

Quote from: Oniya on February 01, 2021, 03:32:36 AM
I hit the 'My Roleplay Preferences' link under your avatar and did see the sigil design on the left beneath links to your O/O thread and your Request Thread, and a list of ons and offs over on the right.  Was there more that you had edited?

Everything aside from the 'Characters I play' part shows up fine. For some reason I can check any box here and it won't update. 

I was wondering what I was doing wrong since nothing showed for me but worked for others:

Oniya

Ah!  Here's why that isn't showing up:

In the top box, you've stated that you play female characters that are Dominant, Switch, or Submissive.  In the bottom box, you have not indicated if these female characters are attracted to men, women, or various non-binary categories.  You have indicated that your male characters are attracted to men, but you have not indicated if they are Dominant, Switch, Submissive or non-D/S.

In order for that information to display, each column that has data must have it in both tables. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

WitchyWitch

Thank you for the help. Managed to do it XD

Oniya

The coding for the 'matrix' system was literally thrown together when the old 'Rabbit Hole' site announced it was going away.  It has weird idiosyncrasies, and isn't terribly accessible to people with visual handicaps.  This is why it's going to be eliminated when the forum software is switched over.